View Single Post
Old 08-11-2015, 05:35 AM   #80
subby999uk
Distinguished Member

Send a message via Yahoo to subby999uk

Chapter 23

Jade sat on the toilet seat in front of Kate, she lowered her foot into the puddle of pee, rubbing her foot from side to side a couple of times she then pushed it under Kate's nose "Well, get licking".
Kate dutifully started licking the dirty foot, the smell of piss was mixed with sweat but this didn't bother Kate, her tongue wrapped itself around Jades toes as she sucked each one into her mouth, then she ran her tongue up and down the sole and heel until every trace of pee was gone.
As soon as Kate returned to sucking and licking the floor clean Jade did the same again, the other foot this time, waving the smelly dripping foot in front of her so she could attend to cleaning it, with a sigh Kate went to work, diligently cleaning every drop from the other foot.
She was struggling to hold back her own pee now, her bladder felt like it would burst and laying face down was putting unbearable pressure on it, her tongue darted over the floor, she was desperate to get up and knew that wouldn't be happening until the floor was spotless. Eventually she was sure she'd licked up all the piss and looked up at Jade, eyes pleading with her to show some mercy "Please Madam Jade, I've cleaned the floor for you" she ventured.
Jade was still sitting on the toilet, gloating at the humiliating predicament she had Kate in "You're a fucking mess you dirty skank, I can't imagine why Scott would want you anywhere near him" she taunted, grinning.
"Yes Madam Jade, I'm a dirty skank" Kate just wanted to placate her, she couldn't hold on much longer "Please Madam Jade, may I please pee now" the copious amount of Jades piss that sh'ed consumed was working its way through her now.
Jade just laughed "Awwwww, you want to piss do you" she reached down and grabbed Kates hair, pulling her head back painfully, looking down at her she spat in her face, leaving a large glob of spit to trickle slowly down her cheek "Fuck you, cunt, you can hold it for a while"
Kate groaned, she felt a small trickle escape, she was sure there'd be a little wet patch on the floor when she stood up now.
"Get up" Jade ordered, Kate quickly jumped to her feet, relieved to take a bit of the pressure off her bladder "For fuck sake!" Jade shouted when she saw the little puddle on the floor "Get down there and clean that up"
Kate dropped to her knees and pressed her lips to the floor, sucking hard to remove the puddle from the floor, flicking her tongue over it until every trace was gone.
"Come with me" Jade said as she walked out the bathroom, she headed towards the stairs, agonisingly slowly she started sauntering up, Kate was on the verge of losing control and wanted to scream at her to hurry up, but all she could do was follow, watching Jades tight little ass swaying in front of her as she hopped from foot to foot, keeping her thighs clenched tight.
After what seemed like an eternity they went through Jades bedroom into her bathroom "Stand in the bath" she told her.
Standing there watching Kate squirming in desperation she played with the key that hung around her neck "ooooh, you want this don't you? You want me to take those panties off you and let you release" Jade teased.
She put her hand on Kates belly and pushed, bringing a loud groan from Kate "Please Madam Jade, I can hold it" Kate whimpered desperately.
Jade slowly removed the necklace, and dangled it teasingly in front of Kates face, Kate couldn't stand still now, she was whimpering constantly "Please Madam" she begged, she knew Jade was watching her, waiting for the first sign of piss escaping before she'd given permission, she had to try and hold on or she knew she'd suffer for it.
Jade smiled and put the key in the lock, as it clicked open Kate almost lost control, just managing to stop the floodgates from opening, she moaned softly with the effort. Jade unbuckled the panties and let them fall to her ankles.
Running her hand slowly over Kates belly Jade said "Oh what to do with you Kate? You need to let all that pee out so bad don't you" she applied a bit of pressure and Kate struggled to stay upright.
"Please Madam Jade, I'm can't keep control any more, I'm so full, I'm going to pee Madam" Kate could see Jade was relishing every second of this torture, the power she had over her was total now, she was hanging on Jades every word, praying she would give permission, she really didn't want to be punished for failing, but she wanted Jade to be pleased with her as well, how different to the way she felt a few days ago.
"Lay down, then raise your legs up the wall, I want you upside down" a little confused Kate lay down in the bath, then shuffled down towards one end, pushing her feet higher up the wall until her ass was raised up above the rim of the bath. Every movement threatened to cause her to release, she looked up pleadingly into Jades eyes, the cruel sneer told her she was loving her suffering.
"Piss then bitch, open your mouth and catch it like the filthy piss drinking whore that you are" the stream of piss hit Kates face before Jade had finished the sentence, with her mouth open Kate lay there as the stream hit her forehead and the salty liquid stung her eyes, as the stream continued she shifted her hips slightly so it started to fill her mouth, the blissful relief was intense, almost as good as an orgasm, she didn't care about the piss filling her mouth now, she just drank it down, just happy the agony was gone from her bladder.
When she'd finally finished Jade picked up the shower attachment and turned on the water, it was cold and Kate gasped as the spray hit her, Jade squirted her all over with it, rinsing the piss from her hair and body. When she was satisfied, she dropped the hose in the bath and left, looking back over her shoulder she said "Get dried and get out here, you've got two minutes"
Kate gave herself a quick rub with the towel, trying to get the worst of the water from her hair then went back out into the bedroom. Jade was standing by the bed playing with some lengths of chain, Kate could see she'd already fastened the ends to the legs of the bed.
Jade glanced over at her "Get on the bed" she said, Kate climbed up on the bed and lay down near the middle. Jade already had the cuffs ready as well as the leg spreader, she put the cuffs on Kate, then buckled the cuffs on the spreader bar around her ankles, Kate felt exposed and helpless, her pussy was spread wide and felt vulnerable. Using some small padlocks on the chains Jade fastened the spreader bar to the two bottom legs of the bed.
"Get your arms up" she commanded, as Kate raised her arms above her head, Jade pulled them tight until she was stretched the length of the bed, then she padlocked the cuffs to a chain that was attached to the two top legs, leaving Kates body stretched taut and immobile.
Jade climbed up on the bed and knelt by the side of her so she could look down into Kates face, she let her hand run down her belly until she found the wetness of her pussy, pushing her fingers inside her she could feel the vibe that was still there, she got hold of it and pulled it out "This will need charging" she said with a chuckle. She pushed her fingers back inside her, almost getting her whole hand in there now, Kate gasped as her pussy was stretched "Do you really think Scotts going to want this saggy old cunt when he can have my tight little pussy?"
"N-No Madam Jade" Kate said, squirming, she couldn't help herself, she still needed to cum so badly she tried to rub her clit on Jades hand.
"No, of course not, you're just an old whore Kate, Scott loves me, not you" Kate knew Scott wanted her badly, but or course she stayed silent.
"You're going to see you're just an old skank that he amused himself with for a while, I'll show you how to really please him" Kates stomach lurched when she heard this, what the fuck did she have planned now?
Jade got off the bed and went to the drawer, returning with the butterfly vibe that Kate had paid for, she placed it in position on Kates clit and clipped the elasticated straps around her to hold it firm. She picked up the remote and turned it on its lowest setting, the effect was instant and Kate shuddered as teasing waves rippled through her, she started writhing and bucking her hips trying to increase the stimulation, but it was no good, the low buzzing of the vibe just wasn't enough.
As Jade turned to leave the room Kate called after her "Pleeeeeease" Jade turned "Please turn it up Madam, please"
Jade just smiled "Fuck off, stupid cunt" she said as she disappeared out the door, Kates clit twitched and throbbed, fuck, fuck, fuck, she was going mad already, she'd never known such frustrating torture.
It was less than ten minutes before Jade returned, this time with Scott, by now Kate had a sheen of glistening sweat covering her hot skin, she was squirming constantly and her hips were bouncing off the bed as she desperately tried to achieve the orgasm that just wouldn't quite come.
Scott grinned "Oh Kate, such a horny little slut aren't you" he winked at her.
"Sir, please let me cum, please, I beg you" Kate prayed Scott might be more merciful than Jade and turn up the vibe, but she knew Jade would probably stop him.
"I don't think so Kate, that's not going to happen" he said, with a glance in Jades direction. Kate let out an anguished moan and thrust her hips helplessly into the air.
"Oh shut up bitch, you're just a toy, get used to it" Jade taunted, she had her phone in her hand Kate just realised, she was filming her desperate thrashing on the bed with amusement.
Jade laid on the bed next to Kate, leaning over she started running her hand over her stomach, then let it work its way up over her hot glistening tits that were jiggling seductively as Kate bucked and squirmed, leaning close to her ear she whispered "Awww, poor little Kate, you think you're frustrated now, you'll soon find out what frustration is".
She looked up at Scott "Come here sweetie, get your clothes off, I really want that cock of yours inside me" with that she kneeled up and started removing her own clothes, never taking her eyes off Kates wriggling body and desperate pleading eyes.
By the time Scott was naked his cock was like iron, more due to the sight of Kates lovely shapely body writhing around and the soft sound of her lustful moans than anything else, he was careful not to stare too much at her though, he knew Jade would be annoyed.
As he got on the bed Jade pulled him over on to his back so he was laying next to Kate, their bodies touching, Scott was higher up the bed than Kate so her face was level with his muscular shoulder, Kate would have done anything for him to role over and slide that huge cock inside her right now, she wanted to beg for it, but knew Jade would only torment her more.
Jade straddled Scotts broad chest, looking down at Kate she stroked her cheek gently "Awwwww, you want him so bad don't you, well too bad, his cock's mine"
With a wicked smile she started to slide down Scotts body until she felt the hot tip of his cock sliding over her pussy "ohhhhhhh, that feels so good" she said, directing her comment at Kate rather than Scott, with a push she slid down a bit more and the tip forced its way between her tight lips, she let out a little gasp and closed her eyes, relishing the feel of her pussy being stretched as inch by inch she worked him inside her "Fuuuuuuuck that's sooooo good" she exclaimed when she was fully impaled on him.
Kate was almost in tears now, she looked down to see that magnificent cock buried inside Jade and her pussy ached like never before, she humped the air impotently as the teasing vibe tickled rather than stimulated her clit, she needed to feel him inside her, she just had to.
Jades clit throbbed as she watched Kate's face contort in frustration, the power she had over her was turning her on as much as the cock inside her and she started to rock gently, moaning and breathing heavily, she squeezed one of Kate's tits "Your body belongs to us now, never forget that. We'll tease and torture you to our hearts content, and there's fuck all you can do about it, you're just our whore now"
Her words made Kates pussy and clit tingle, it almost pushed her over the edge, almost but not quite "Aaaagh, No Madam Jade" Jade was right, her body belonged to them now, this is what she'd needed her whole life.

Likes: Tease and Denial, Edging, Chastity, Masturbation instructions, Writing fiction

Stories

Looking for a female sub to tease who enjoys masturbation instructions, orgasm control and being denied long and short term
Also looking for naughty girls who need some traditional discipline (spanking, corner time, line writing, etc)
subby999uk is offline   Reply With Quote