View Single Post
Old 07-08-2015, 03:29 AM   #18
subby999uk
Distinguished Member

Send a message via Yahoo to subby999uk

Chapter 6

"Stop snivelling bitch, that won't help you. What is rule number six?" Jade barked
"I-If I fail a t-task you'll invite someone else to the group......Madam Jade"
"That's right. You know Candice don't you, One of your favourite students I think"
Kate's heart skipped when she heard the name, oh fuck, please no, Candice was a bitch, who hated Kate with a vengeance, the feeling was entirely mutual. Candice was always disruptive, she refused to work and blamed Kate for being held back a year because of her poor grades, she spoke to Kate with open contempt in class, if this girl ever gained any control over Kate she knew she'd be totally screwed.
The look on Kate's face said it all and Jade laughed "I can see you do"
Panic started to overtake Kate, this couldn't happen, she had to stop it, if Candice joined in her torment her life would be over, completely unbearable she knew. She dropped to her knees, unprompted she pressed her lips against Jades foot and started covering it in kisses "Please Miss Jade, please have mercy, I'll try harder Madam, I won't let you down again, please give me another chance Madam Jade"
Jade ginned widely, filled with a warm feeling, it was a delicious situation, this once proud, and somewhat arrogant teacher grovelling on her knees, begging for mercy as she slobbered on her feet.
"Get your tongue between my toes, clean my sweaty feet you skank" Jade hadn't showered yet, the aroma was quite pungent up close, she'd worn sneakers all day yesterday, keeping them hot and sweaty in the summer heat.
None of this mattered to Kate, she'd do anything that might help her avoid Candice
getting her claws into her. Unthinkingly her tongue shot out, darting between the warm sticky toes, please, please, please, she said to herself, she tried to suck Jades toes into her mouth, sucking hard as her tongue rolled around them. When she thought she'd spent enough time on the first foot, she moved on to the other.
Finally she thought she'd managed to get Jades feet as clean as it was possible, she sat back on her heals "Please Madam Jade, please don't involve Candice, I beg you" she said, head bowed, she trembled as she waited for Jades response with dread.
"You think you deserve another chance?" Jade picked up the pile of pages that Kate had spent the night writing and slowly tore them in half in front of her face "Write them out again, correctly this time. one hunderd times, you have until four thirty, if they aren't finished by then Candice will be here tomorrow morning waiting for you"
"Please, Madam Jade, I'll never finish them, I'll be busy all day" Kate blurted out without thinking, damn, she thought, why did I do that?
Slap, Kate received a stinging blow across her face "Un-fucking-believable, I give you another chance and all you can do is whine"
"N-No I'm sorry, I'll do it Madam Jade, please, I didn't mean to complain" Fresh panic filled her as she thought this lifeline might be taken away. She caught sight of Scott out of the corner of her eye, he was standing there with his cock in his hand, stroking it slowly with a broad grin on his face, he was loving her humiliation, and the ease with which his girlfriend fell into the role of her tormentress, it turned him on so much seeing her like that, as well as seeing Kate brought down and grovelling on the floor.
"Oh stop whining" Jade said impatiently "You'll write them out, but you will alternate between black and red for each line. Anything else to say?"
Kate groaned inside but daren't show any displeasure "No Madam Jade, thank you"
Scott had put his cock back in his shorts now "I've been asking around about you Kate, you're the only breadwinner in the family aren't you? Your loser husband spends all day at home while you have to work, you can't afford to lose this job can you?"
"N-No Sir" Kate said, head bowed
"Well you just behave and be a good little slut and you won't have to worry. Now as your husband is at home all day he can get your kids up in the mornings, you'll be here a seven every morning before school, understand?"
"Yes Sir"
Jade stepped in front of her, putting her hand under Kates chin she pulled her face up so she was looking into Jade's eyes "Isn't it great that my parents are abroad for most of the year? That means I get this house all to myself, well me and Scott do, he lives here most of the time. Trouble is Kate, a place like this takes a lot of looking after, I get an allowance to pay for a cleaner, but fuck it, why should I pay someone to do it when I've got my own little skank? I might as well keep the money."
Kate let the implications of that sink in, she could get out the house early, she'd just tell Jim she'd taken on some extra responsibilities, but this house was huge, she was filled with dread at what Jade was going to expect from her.
It didn't take long before she found out "You'll get hear by seven, a minute late and you'll be punished, no excuses, I'll give you a list of chores, that you'll complete before we leave for school at eight forty five, if anything isn't finished to my satisfaction you'll be punished, you'll do the chores as well as providing us with any entertainment we decide to use you for, and I don't want to hear any whining that you couldn't complete your chores because we didn't let you get on with them, that's your fucking problem, understand?"
"Yes Madam Jade" Kates mind was still filled with trying to think how she'd get the rules written out again, she was going through each part of her day, trying to work out how she could get some time.
"It will soon be time to get to school, present" Jade ordered
It took Kate a second to realise what she'd said, then she quickly scrambled to her feet and stood upright, feet a few inches apart with her fingers interlocked behind her head and her elbows pushed as far back as she could.
Jade lifted the hem of her skirt, she only needed to move it a couple of inches before she saw her tiny panties cutting into Kates pussy "At least you remembered that, she said. "Come with me"
Jade walked to the front door and out into the bright sunshine, the BMW beeped as she unlocked the doors with the remote, opening one of the back doors she directed Kate to get in "Wait there, I'm going in to shower and feel Scotts cock inside me again, don't you dare move or open the door until we come out, I'll be watching"
With that Jade slammed the door shut, the car was already unbearably hot inside, it was still early but it had been sitting in the sun for a couple of hours, Kate could feel sweat break out on her body immediately, it must be at least fifty degrees in there, probably more. Her thoughts turned to todays turn of events and what they meant, how could she endure this for months. it's not even been a day and already she felt like she'd been pushed to the limit of her endurance, she dreaded the day ahead, the thought of walking into the school in that skirt made her cringe inside, and how the fuck could she get those rules written out?
By the time she saw Scott and Jade leave the house she was a mess, every inch of her was wet with sweat, her hair was wet and sticking to her neck and back, her eyes were stinging as the salty liquid trickled into them.
As they got into the front seats Jade looked over her shoulder "Sorry to keep you waiting skank, Scott took his time giving me a lovely slow relaxing fuck, it was his third cum of the morning after all, then we had a long cool shower and cleaned each other up, mmmmmmmm, lovely"
Kate suppressed a groan, what would she give for a cool shower right now "That's alright Miss Jade" she managed to say through gritted teeth.
"Phew, it's hot, lets get that air con on quick" fuck you, was all Kate could think.
"We'll usually take my car, you'll leave yours here" she added. It was a seven series BMW, a few months old, how could this nineteen year old brat have a car like this, it was a world away from her small six year old Honda that she had only just finished paying off, fucking spoilt bitch.
It was only a few minutes drive to the school, they were about half a mile from the gates when Jade pulled over "OK, out you get skank, you're walking the rest of the way"
Kate was caught by surprise by this, she had been mentally preparing herself for having to get out of the car in college car park, she realised to get there now she'd have to walk past the middle school next door, which was busy with parents coming and going. dropping off their kids, as well as a constant stream of kids walking in on their own "Madam Jade, please can you take me a bit further" Kate new this was hopeless, but she had to try.
"GET OUT, don't you ever fucking argue with me, you don't think I'm going to let any of my friends see me with a fucking teacher in the car do you"
Kate new better than to argue and quickly got out onto the busy pavement. There was a group of half a dozen boys of about thirteen coming along the path behind her, immediately she heard a couple of whistles and sniggering, instinctively her hand shot down to that damn skirt and she tried tugging the hem, trying to get another inch of cover over her ass, but it was no good, she started walking as quickly as she could, aware with every step how it was riding up, she seemed to constantly be pulling at it, feeling the base of her ass cheeks being uncovered constantly. She could feel her cheeks burned red as she saw the reactions of the parents and kids as she approached the school, some of the boys just stopped in their tracks and stared, if they were in groups she could here them laughing and joking about her, the girls seemed to just snigger. She could feel the eyes of some of the dads boring into her, following every wriggle of her tight shiny ass, almost drooling as they caught a glimpse of panty beneath the hem, the moms were less appreciative though, she could see the looks of contempt as she passed, they'd turn away, sometimes she'd here a tut, then they'd start talking amongst themselves as they tried to hide their sideways glances at her.
She was trembling and sweating by the time she'd made it past the school and the crowds were thinning, she just wanted the ground to open up and swallow her, she felt so exposed, vulnerable, humiliated.
She hadn't even reached the college yet, how could she walk in there like this, with everyone she knows and works with seeing her, she knew she'd be the only talking point in the classrooms and the staff room, but what choice did she have, she was helpless, totally at the mercy of that evil little minx.
As she walked through the gates and started to see people turning to stare she could feel sweat running down her back, under her tits, down her belly and between her legs, it wasn't just sweat between her legs though.

Likes: Tease and Denial, Edging, Chastity, Masturbation instructions, Writing fiction

Stories

Looking for a female sub to tease who enjoys masturbation instructions, orgasm control and being denied long and short term
Also looking for naughty girls who need some traditional discipline (spanking, corner time, line writing, etc)
subby999uk is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to subby999uk for this post: