View Single Post
Old 07-05-2015, 03:33 AM   #16
subby999uk
Distinguished Member

Send a message via Yahoo to subby999uk

Chapter 5

Kate pulled up outside Jades house, her legs were shaking and she was sweating despite the cool of the air conditioning, she'd already been to school to get Jades address, luckily at six thirty the place was all but deserted but she still felt like a thousand eyes were on her. She sat in the car staring at the huge house, she couldn't believe Jade lived here, when she saw the address she knew it was an exclusive area, but this was ridiculous.
It was nearly seven, she knew she couldn't put it off any longer, she opened the door and stepped out into the morning heat. She tugged down on the hem of that damn skirt, at least trying to get it down enough to cover her panties then walked up to the front door.
It seemed to take an age for the door to open, she tried ringing the bell again, seconds after she did it opened "You ring the bell, then you fucking wait, don't you dare get impatient with me" Kate knew Jade had waited for the second ring before opening the door, she was messing with her already.
Suppressing anger and the urge to point this out she said "Yes Madam Jade, sorry"
"You will be fucking sorry, now get in here" as Kate walked past her into the house, Jade turned to look at her curvy ass wriggling down the hall "Nice skirt skank, you'll pick up plenty of customers in that" Kates cheeks burned, she was right, she looked like a whore.
She reached the kitchen, Scott was sitting at the counter with a coffee in his hand "Well Well, if it isn't my lovely slut" he said, a menacing grin on his face. "I hope Jade has been looking after you, I saw your little conversation last night, isn't she lovely? I think she's a keeper, don't you?"
Kate just stood there, looking down at the floor, hands crossed in front of her.
"Well?" Scott said, somewhat impatiently.
Kate looked up "Y-Yes Sir"
"Yes What?" he snapped
Kate clenched her fists now, the frustration of her helpless situation building again "Jade is very lovely Sir, she's definitely a keeper"
"That's right, so if you upset her, you upset me, understand?"
"Yes Sir"
"Come here slut, let me have a look at that skirt" Kate walked over and stood next to Scott "Hands behind your head" Slowly Kate raised her arms and interlocked her fingers on the back of her head "Elbows back" he said, giving her arms a quick slap.
"That's the position you will adopt when we tell you to present, understand?"
"Yes Sir"
Suddenly she could feel Scotts hands caressing her ass, running down over the shiny material, then back up under it, she fought the instinct to pull away, keeping still and letting him do what he liked to her vulnerable body. Despite the fear, she felt her pussy start to moisten, Scott was nothing like Jim, he was well over six feet tall, very athletic and muscular, he stood up from the stool and loomed over her now, his other hand running slowly down her stomach until it found its way under the hem of the skirt, his fingers lightly brushed against the front of her panties.
Kate closed her eyes and waited for him to finish, she couldn't understand how having this bastards hands all over her was making her clit twitch, she wanted him to fuck off and leave her alone, she never wanted to see this fucking cocksucker ever again......
She felt Scotts breath on the side of her face "Get on your knees, slut" this snapped her out of her thoughts, she opened her eyes and looked into his face.
"Well, what are you waiting for?" he said "And keep your hands where there are"
Unthinkingly she sank to her knees, numb, not wanting to think about what was to come. Scott pulled down the boxer shorts he was wearing, letting them slide down his legs to the floor. Fuck, she thought, he was huge, he was soft, but at least six inches long and very thick. She knelt there transfixed, then suddenly she felt her hair being pulled back sharply, looking straight up she saw Jades leering face looking down at her "Impressive isn't it?" she said "I've just had that pounding inside my tight little pussy, he feels sooooo good, he just lifts me up and lowers me onto it, impaling me, then he bounces me up and down until he pumps all his cum inside me" Kate couldn't stop her clit from tingling at the thought, he was so much bigger than Jim, so much more of a man.
"Now suck it, bitch, get your whore mouth round his cock and get him hard, you've got ten minutes to get him to shoot his load down your throat" with that Jade forced her head forward, pushing her face into Scotts crotch.
"Jade....please...don't make me do this...........please" tears were welling up in Kates eyes, she'd never done anything with anyone but Jim since they married, five years ago
She felt a sharp slap across her cheek "It's fucking Madam Jade you cunt, don't you ever fucking learn?"
"Sorry Madam Jade....please..."
"Don't fucking argue, get to work, the time starts now, its been half and hour since he fucked me, he should be ready to go again, taste my pussy on his cock slut, suck my juices off him"
Kate maneuvered her mouth until she could get the head of Scotts cock inside, keeping her hands behind her head she cock smell Jade's pussy, he hadn't washed since they'd fucked, his cock was slightly sticky, immediately it started to harden, she could feel it swelling inside her mouth and it started to push towards the back of her throat.
A few seconds later he was fully erect, it must be at least ten inches long now, as the tip filled her mouth she looked down the shaft, how the fuck was she going to take all that in her mouth. Just as she was thinking that she got her answer, she felt Scotts hands on the back of her head and he pulled her head towards him "Come on slut, you can do better than that, take it all in" the massive cock instantly hit the back of her mouth and she could feel it pushing its way down her throat, she started gagging as her face was buried into Scotts thick wiry pubes, the smell was more pungent now, he'd obviously been buried up to his balls inside her and her juices had covered him.
She tried pulling her head back, starting to panic a bit "Oh no you don't" Scott said, pushing down harder. After a few more seconds he let go and Kate sank back on her heals letting the cock slide out until it was just the tip in her mouth again.
She felt Jade gripping her hair again "Come on you skank, use that slut tongue, only seven minutes left, if those balls aren't drained you'll suffer" with that she felt her push her head forward again.
From the corner of her eye Kate could see Jade had her phone in her hand, she was filming everything, every moment of her humiliation, there would be no talking her way out of this, she was on her knees sucking a students cock, what else could she say?
Without even thinking her tongue started to wriggle and twist around the head, using every trick she could to stimulate him, clamping her mouth tight around him, trying to make it feel like a tight wet pussy, her head started bobbing back and forth as she tried to tickle and stroke the sensitive underside with her tongue at the same time. Loud slurping sucking noises were coming from her mouth as Scott started to gently rock on his heals in time with her desperate bobbing.
"Two minutes left bitch" she heard from behind her, fuck, please cum, please cum she prayed silently, her mouth almost reaching his balls on each stroke now, she managed to control the gagging reflex and sucked with every bit of energy she had, each time she withdrew her tongue darted and flicked over the tip, searching out the most sensitive spot, making sure her soft lips sealed tightly on the head.
Eventually she felt a twitch, he must be close, but there can't be long left, she stopped pumping and concentrated on using her tongue on the tip, please, please, please was all she could think, she heard Scott gasp and a guttural moan left his throat. Her tongue had never moved so fast, darting, twisting, wriggling, it was starting to tire now but he was so close, please cum you bastard, just fucking cum.
Finally she felt it, a stream of cum hit the back of her mouth at a speed she couldn't believe, then again, and again, Scotts hands were on her head, he slowly pushed her head down until she was buried in his pubes again, then he pumped his hips a few times, each one accompanied by a squirt of cum that she gulped down, almost hungrily, despite this cunt using her like a cheap whore a wave of pride went though her, she almost hoped he was pleased with her performance.
She sank back on her heals, feeling drained and shaking slightly "Just made it cunt, you suck cock like a pro, I'm going to make sure you get better though" Jades taunting voice rang in her ears.
"Get on the floor bitch, on your back" Jade ordered, Kate looked up at her, knowing better than to try and argue she lowered herself onto the hard kitchen floor.
"Did you like the taste of Scotts cum? I love it, you're privileged I let you taste it"
"Yes Madam Kate" what else could she say?
"Well you're going to be doubly privileged today, Scott left a nice big load inside me earlier and you're going to suck it all out you little whore" As she said it Jade positioned herself on Kates chest, pulling up her short skirt to expose her wet little pussy, she looked down into Kates eyes, smiling as she saw the look of distaste appear on her face, Kate new better than to say anything though, she just tried to prepare herself for the inevitable.
Jade shuffled up Kates body, Kate was transfixed by her pussy as it approached and loomed over her, as it got lower she clamped her lips tightly shut. Eventually Jade settled into position, Kates nose disappeared between her tight lips. Kate realized she couldn't breath any more and had no choice but to open her mouth and take in a gasp of air. As she did Jade seemed to settle down further, her full weight pushing down on her face.
"Come on slut, get that tongue out, I've got a nice cream pie for you" Jade wriggled, settling down like a bird on a nest, Kate felt like she was being enveloped by Jades body, just managing to suck a small amount of air into her burning lungs, her tongue darted out, she needed to get this done as quick as she could, it probed and pushed its way between her tight lips, a mixture of Scotts cum and Jades juices started to trickle between her lips and filled her mouth. She had no choice but to swallow, it almost made her gag, how had she come to this? she though, this is ridiculous, I'm a teacher, they're just a couple of spoilt brat kids, they can't do this to me, but they could do it to her, they could do anything to her, and she knew it.
"I feel like a cum before school, get busy with that tongue skank" She heard Jade say, her voice slightly muffled by Jades thighs clamped over her ears. With that she felt Jade shift slightly to position her clit over Kates mouth, resigned to it now, feeling degraded and defeated she used her tongue to start massaging Jades sweet young pussy, rolling it around her clit. She knew her way around a pussy and it wasn't long before Jade was moaning with pleasure, Jim never gave her any attention and she'd spent many evenings on her own, just her and her fingers. After a couple of minutes Jade started to cum, she bounced up and down painfully on Kates face as she did, crushing her nose and banging her head on the hard floor.
After sitting there to recover for a minute Jade stood up. She looked down at the mess laying on the floor, her hair tangled, her face coated in cum and juice, she smiled at her "Get up skank" she said.
Kate just stood there, looking at the floor, a tear trickled down her cheek
Jade had been going through her bag and she'd pulled out the pages that Kate had written last night, as she started to read a cruel grin appeared on her lips.
"Oh Kate, you are so fucked"
Kate's heart skipped when she heard this, her stomach churning with dread "W-What is the matter Madam Jade?" she asked.
Jade stepped up to her, her face a couple of inches from Kates "ARE YOU THAT FUCKING STUPID?" she shouted, a couple of drops of spit hitting Kates face.
"Wha....Madam....I'm sorry" Kate stuttered, her cheeks burning, she felt like her legs were about to buckle.
Jade held up the papers in front of her and waved them "Rules number one?"
"Yes Madam Jade, Ill do everything you tell me Madam Jade" is all Kate could thing of to say.
She felt a sharp slap across her cheek "Rule number one was you don't tell us what to do. Yes you'll do everything we say, I thought that was so fucking obvious it didn't even need mentioning, stupid fucking cunt"
Kate started to sob..........

Likes: Tease and Denial, Edging, Chastity, Masturbation instructions, Writing fiction

Stories

Looking for a female sub to tease who enjoys masturbation instructions, orgasm control and being denied long and short term
Also looking for naughty girls who need some traditional discipline (spanking, corner time, line writing, etc)
subby999uk is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to subby999uk for this post: