Thread: Fiction: Right down the hall
View Single Post
Old 11-26-2014, 10:04 AM   #29
Sexualobster

Thanks Frogman! Here's the next part.

James

I woke up groggy and slowly. What an interesting dream I just had. It was pretty foggy and I don't remember all the details but I was making out with Rosy and it was getting pretty heated. I remember grinding her under the covers and dancing with her tongue but then it just faded away.

I sat up to the sound of my shower. Who the hell is that? Why am I so sweaty?

Oh.

Did we have sex? Suddenly all these questions flew through me and, piece by piece, started to come back. Did we fuck?! If it wasn't a dream, I remember making out with her but the memory fades and I don't remember us getting anywhere with it. Oh shit, the shower just turned off. Pretend you're asleep.

I laid back down on the bed as if I was sleeping. The bathroom door opened and the sound of feet walking went past my bed. I slowly opened my eyes, as if for the first time today, and saw Rosy. She had a tower around her and was facing away from me. I was about to say something when let the towel go and placed it on a chair. I could see her naked form from behind and, even though I had seen it for almost 3 hours last night, it still got me going.

She bent over exposing her clit to me from behind while she put on her panties. She continued getting dressed with the clothes I had given her and then turned around. OH fuck!

She jumped back a little and gave a little yelp.

"Oh! I uh- didn't know you were awake." Rosy said with a bit of embarrassment.

"Yeah no uh sorry, didn't mean to stare." I replied without hesitation. There was a long pause where she stared at the ground and I stared at the ground. The awkward silence was finally broken by the sound of someone moving outside, probably somebody going to a class.

"Hey, so could you call the house master." Rosy asked eventually.
"For....?" I replied slowly. Did she want to show him the video or something?
"So... that I can get back into my room. My key doesn't work, remember?"
"Oh yeah forgot about that."
Rosy blushed a little. "You can't keep me forever" she said playfully.

It was my turn to blush.

"Oh no.. that's not what I meant I-" I blurted out before being cut off.
"Haha, yeah I know i'm just kidding!" Rosy giggled.

We exchanged a few awkward laughs before I got out of bed still sporting a semi. As soon as I noticed the mini-tent I was pitching, I turned away but she noticed. She was looking. I walked over to my phone sideways in an attempt to hide by crotch and picked it up. I began dialing the number.

Anja

I woke up late. Like afternoon late. I had a class that started at the early hours of 2PM that I wasn't going to make. That's how late. Better late than never I suppose.

What a wild night. I thought to myself. I wonder what James and Rosy got up to when I left. Just thinking about it again made my blood rise a little bit. The way James commanded me. Oooh. Enough of that though. I gotta get ready for class. I think I might wear a short skirt today.

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=82972
Sexualobster is offline   Reply With Quote