Thread: Fiction: Right down the hall
View Single Post
Old 11-18-2014, 03:43 PM   #27
Sexualobster

Three parts released in quick succession. Hope everyone is enjoying it so far!

Rosy

James was cuddling me from behind but I felt how awkward he was and in turn it made me a bit awkward. Was I being to forward? What was forward anymore? Is this how the game works now? Dinner, the girl masturbates while two people video tape it, and then cuddling? Do we kiss after this?

Maybe I could kiss him. I could feel James' penis against my behind. It wasn't erect or anything but I could feel it twitch every so often. He was holding it back as hard as he could because he sure as hell wasn't sleeping. I wanted to kiss him. So badly. But I don't know anymore. Should I?

James

Oh god I wanted to fuck Rosy. I could feel the entire form of her body under me and my penis was right up against her panties. I wanted to get erect but I held back with all my willpower. I didn't want to scare her, I really do care about her.

Rosy

I was getting really hot. Both physically and internally. I wasn't going to be able to sleep like this. I needed to do something, we hadn't moved for about 20 minutes now but the sexual tension was on breaking point. I needed to do something. I had to do something first. Or else he would be in control of the situation. I wanted to kiss him. I wanted to kiss him so badly.

Am I going to do it? Am I doing it. I imagined turning around in my head a thousand times per second. Just turn around and place my lips on his. You've rehearsed this a million times in your head in the last few seconds. Just turn and kiss. Turn and kiss. Turn and kiss.

James

Rosy turned her body quickly and put her lips onto mine and I immediately kissed back. Our lips were smacking against each other with ferocity. I had been waiting for this to happen for a long time. Rosy turned her body entirely towards me now and our legs were interlocking. Her bottom leg was in between my legs. Her body was pushed up against mine. There wasn't a nanometer of space between our bodies at this point.

Her tongue pushed into my mouth and consequently mine began dancing around hers. Our mouths were soaking wet from the spit we were exchanging. But I didn't care. This was amazing.

Rosy

I felt his penis grow exponentially against my leg. I began slowly humping him with my panties on while I continued to stick my tongue as far down his throat as I could. I was in a blind fury of making out. I wanted him to be in and around me and all over me. I couldn't describe it. Our lips continued smacking against each other while his penis was rock hard through his pants against my panties. If he poked a hole through them he would have entered me.

We silently continued making out for what felt like an eternity. I didn't want to stop and I definitely felt like he didn't want to either. As far as I was concerned, it was just him and I, our bodies becoming one while our tongues did the tango.

A few moments later, there was a bright light coming from the window. Our bodies were still interlocked and there was a layer of sweat under my shirt. My mouth was still half an inch from his but he was asleep, and moments ago, I was too.

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=82972
Sexualobster is offline   Reply With Quote