View Single Post
Old 10-14-2014, 08:18 PM   #28
alex_carter
getDare Devil

Daily Report 9

So today has been a looooooooonnnnnnnngggggggg day. I have been speaking with someone recently and they cleared it with me that they would schedule my whole day today. For the person who posted the Spicy Day. I moved it to Thursday the 16th so I could do today as it was scheduled.

So I started off waking up at 7am this morning a good 5 hours or so before I am typically up. I wont even tell you how many alarms I had to set so I'd be up in time. (I was promised punishment should I do anything wrong during the day.) So I woke up and went to the bathroom as instructed.

At 7:15 am I did the exercises I was told to do. I started with 10 sit ups, followed by 10 push-ups (I do a modified push-up due to an old wrist injury. I use either a wall or door frame. I go through the same moton, but there is less weight on my injured wrist and the angle required is slightly different so that the wrist doesn't have to be bent so much.) After the pushups I did 20 jumping jacks and I rounded this set off with a minute of planking (Using my elbows and forearms instead of my hands as the weight-bearing points). I then did this same rotation twice more for a total of 3 sets of each exercise and 3 minutes planking.

Next, at 8:00am I edged once and then proceeded to get in the shower where I thoroughly washed myself and my hair, and even shaved all of the areas I typically shave as instructed. (Just so you know, that included my arm pits, legs, and pussy.) I then got out and ate breakfast, wearing only a thin tanktop and pajama pants.

At this point it is about 10:10am, so following instructions, and running about 10 minutes behind schedule, I proceeded to quickly get dressed, use the bathroom again, and fix my hair.

I now move on to the next step of my day... doing something constructive. I worked on making some more of my crafts for a craft fair coming up this weekend.

After doing this for the required 2 hours, I then moved on to the next direction around 1... downtime. Since I was told to act like a child during this time and I had gotten up so early I decided whats more childish than taking a nap? I decided that ust in case, I would suck my paci, so I got it, set an alarm for 1:55 am and laid down for a nap of about 45 minutes. It took me almost no time to fall asleep, even with me sucking the paci. When the alarm went off and woke me up, the paci was still in my mouth, so I took it out then went and fixed my lunch as required by the next direction.

Upon finishing my lunch it was 3pm and time for another productive period, so I did some more crafting.

At 5:00pm I was finally allowed to go potty, and boy was I glad about this since I really needed to go by now. I quickly used the bathroom. I then had to adjust the schedule a bit, partially switching the items from the 5:00 and 8:00 pm time slots as we eat dinner as a family around 5, so I ate dinner. I finished with that around 6 and then started on the three GD dares as instructed. I decided to use a pm dare I recieved as the first one, so I quickly put 3 clothes pins on each pussy lip for 5 minutes. I hate clothespins down there since they're all pinchy and they hurt, but I made it through the 5 minutes. I still had about 50 minutes until the next time instruction so I began on a second task. I did the "Rubbing Dry" task. I got all comfy on my bed and dried of my pussy and began rubbing. I tried for 45 minutes to have an orgasm but without the lubrication I was unable to. I had to dry myself off probably every 2 minutes or more. By now it was time to start the 7 pm instruction. Man, it was a bad choice to do the "Rubbing Dry" dare just before that because I was incredibly sensitive, granted I knocked out the 5 edges really quickly thanks to the sensitivity, it was just extremely sensitive and a little painful. I finished within 20 minutes and I was really horny.

I waited until 8 pm and did my third chosen GD task. I did a task called "On A Lead". I took a clothespin and attached it firmly to my clit and taped it in place so it could not come off eve when pulled roughly. I then attached the end of my dogs retractable leash to the clothespin and the leash I hooked around the leg of the bed for the next hour. During that time I was only able to move around my bedroom and as I got further away from the leash retractable casing part the tug on my clit got more and more intense. It was a tough hour and after that hour I as quickly, but gently as I could took the pin off my clit and put the dog leash away.

I spent the next hour, the 9:00pm hour, just chilling.

Finally at 10 my day started to come to a close. I went and took a shower. When I got down to the end and had to wash my clit, i was very gentle with it as it was extremely sensitive.

I have now just gotten out of the shower and typed this report and now I am off to bed, sucking my paci (instead of my thumb as instructed) as I fall asleep. Nighty night!

PS. The "On The Lead" task was found on page.... 118 (I think) of the dares section. I decided to look through some of the plder dares instead of just doing the same thing all the time.

PSS. I did the 2 hour, tight knotted crotch rope during the first productive period.

LIKES, DISLIKES, LIMITS
Toys
Rules for Calendar posting
Tasks Calendar

Lovense App Name: Alex_Carter
add me if you're interested in being friends

Misterpoll Profile You can vote to punish me for my past bad behavior.

Last edited by alex_carter; 10-14-2014 at 08:22 PM.
alex_carter is offline   Reply With Quote