View Single Post
Old 10-12-2014, 06:57 PM   #25
alex_carter
getDare Devil

Daily Report 7

Hey guys, I actually managed to keep this up for a week!!!! Anyways...on to the report.

So I walk to church so instead of edging twice in my car before I got there, I got dressed and ready to go, then I edged twice in the bathroom, cleaned up and went to church. It wasn't to bad, but I was a little horny to start the day off. When I got to church (I'm usually one of the first people to get there since I lead worship) I walked into one of the all glass front doors. Only 1 person saw me and they asked me if I was ok. I said "Yeah, I guess I wasn't paying enough attention since I didn't realize I was that close to the door." I'm not the first person to ever walk into them either. They keep them really clean, so it happens more than youd expect. LOL.

After Lunch I did the Additional Crotch Training task. I started by lathering up my legs, breasts, and crotch nice and thick in baby oil. I was very shiny! Then I put the rope on nice and tight. I made the rope with 2 passes through my pussy. The first one, the ropes split so they were running on each side of my clit, kind of like they were trying to give it a hug. For the second pass I had a big knot right directly on top of my clit. After getting the rope on, I put on a tight pair of panties and situated the vibe right on top of the knot that was on my clit. The vibe definitly intensified the rope. I decided to go to a park that no one ever goes to since the rope was already really intense and I was only like 5 minutes in at this point, so I grabbed my paci and hung it around my neck (hidden under my shirt. I was NOT comfortable with this, but I did it since the person who gave the dare was willing to work with me on a few changes and we resolved the issues without problems). I stayed at the park for an hour and a half. With travel time to and from the park though, the task lasted the required 2 hours. By the time I got home, my pussy hurt a lot. It almost felt like it had a rope burn. I quickly took the rope and vibe off and cleaned them up. I put more baby oil on my pussy hoping it would help soothe it, but it didn't help much.

Since I already had the baby oil out from that, I went ahead and did a few of my next tasks early. I coated my whole body in baby oil as per one of my later tasks and then gently worked myself up to 10 edges. Once the 10th edge was done, I took a picture of my horny body, just dripping my arousal from my pussy, denied release. The only reason I took the pic (even though it's a limit,) is because the pic is saved on my phone and both the phone and pic are password protected with differnet passcodes so I know that no one will see it without my knowledge. I will be going in about 10 minutes to take a shower where I have to shave all of my hair from my pussy, so next time I talk to any of you lovely people from get dare, I will be hairless down there and probably humiliated if I'm asked to describe what it looks like down there. (I don't mind the hairless part, what I find humiliating is the fact that others know I have a hairless pussy and they know exactly what it looks like if they ask me to describe it.)

After I'm out of the shower I will do the 2 hours of tight, knotted crotch rope before I go to bed. I really wish I could skip that one for the next few days since I'm so sore and sensitive down there, but I know better than to even ask for permission to skip, so I won't. I'll just have to suffer through it and hope that my pussy heals some while I'm sleeping so it won't be so bad tomorrow.

Even though some of the tasks have been rough and even painful, I'm still having fun with this, so I hope you guys keep giving me new tasks. And don't be afraid to be a bit harsh with me and leave me in a little pain, as long as it's not extreme.

LIKES, DISLIKES, LIMITS
Toys
Rules for Calendar posting
Tasks Calendar

Lovense App Name: Alex_Carter
add me if you're interested in being friends

Misterpoll Profile You can vote to punish me for my past bad behavior.

Last edited by alex_carter; 10-12-2014 at 07:22 PM.
alex_carter is offline   Reply With Quote