View Single Post
Old 06-27-2014, 11:47 AM   #1
causewhynot

Default Bladder Control Dice Dare [1-3 hours, f&m, hard]

Hi guys!

I've thought of a dare that can either be really harmless or quite devastating depending on your rolls. I recommend using small glasses of water like 125 or 150ml if you're not very experienced or are in hard mode. Anyway, here we go

1) Easy Mode or Hard Mode

Roll a 6-sided dice.

1-3: Easy Mode, Drink 1-3 glasses of water every time you roll, depending on your roll, drink none if you roll 4-6

4-6: Hard Mode, Drink 4-6 glasses of water every time you roll, depending on your roll, drink none if you roll 1-3

Meaning if you're in easy mode and roll a 2, you'd drink 2 glasses, while you wouldn't drink any in hard mode. If you'd roll a 5 in Hard Mode though, you'd drink 5 glasses and none in Easy Mode.

2) How often you roll

Roll a 6-sided dice.

1: Roll three times.
2: Roll four times.
3: Roll five times.
4: Roll six times.
5: Roll seven times.
6: Roll eight times.

Wait 20 minutes after every roll, then roll again until you rolled the amount of times you got. Also wait 20 minutes after the final roll. This means this'll take at least one hour and a maximum of 2 hours and 40 minutes.

3) What to do while waiting?

Roll a 6-sided dice.

1: Do whatever you like, masturbate, pace around, anything except peeing.
2: You may not touch your crotch while you wait, at all, if you do, drink another glass and add 5 minutes wait time.
3: Every 5 Minutes press down on your bladder for 30 seconds.
4: Lay on your back on your bed without moving with your legs spread wide apart and your eyes closed. You may distract yourself with music or something similar.
5: You may not cross your legs to hold it in, if you do, drink another glass and add 5 minutes wait time.
6: Lay on your back on your bed without moving with your legs spread wide apart and your eyes closed. You may distract yourself with music or something similar.

You may reroll this after every period of waiting or keep it constant. Decide that before you roll though. (No rolling 1 and then saying "KK I'LL KEEP THAT")

4) What you will wear

Roll a 6-sided dice.

1-2: Anything you want to wear
3-4: Be completely naked (locking your door is recommended)
5-6: Wear something that denies access to your crotch. e.g. jeans.

5) what you do if you fail

If you leak anything stop immediately and roll this category. These kind of depend on your limits.

Roll a 6-sided dice.

1: Get naked into the shower and empty your bladder over yourself, drain closed, mouth open if you dare. Keep lying there for a bit.
2: Pee into the toilet with your underwear still up and gag yourself with it crotch area first
3: Redo this dare within a week on automatic hard mode
4: You may pee normally, but for the last time today, so make sure to get everything out. If you need to go again, it'll have to be fully clothed. You can change tomorrow morning.
5: Pee in the glass, and keep as much as you can in your mouth for 5 minutes. If no limit, swallow afterwards. Repeat until glass is empty.
6: Send me a pm, I'll think of something appropriate for a bad slave!

If you get an awfully easy roll and don't even feel the need to pee, start over, possibly in default hard mode.
Don't forget to share your experiences!

If you feel up for a challenge go ahead and try my bladder dice dare!
Or would you maybe like to play some Hearthstone with special rules?

With some Dares on here "Instructions unclear - Dick got stuck in ceiling fan" might actually become reality.

Last edited by causewhynot; 06-28-2014 at 10:10 AM.
causewhynot is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 5 users say Thank You to causewhynot for this post: