Thread: Fiction: Kate's downfall
View Single Post
Old 02-21-2014, 04:50 AM   #16
subby999uk
Distinguished Member

Send a message via Yahoo to subby999uk

Chapter 4

Mistress Sue had obviously been drinking and swayed slightly as she towered over us, she was well over six feet tall in her heels. Her leather skirt was hugging her hips and legs, outlining them perfectly, her pussy was inches from my face, my cock started to swell again.
"I hope you've been playing nicely, I don't want any squabbling" she said as she undid the buckles that were holding our ball gags in place.
"That's better, it looks like you're both going to be locked up for a very long time, what a shame you couldn't have cooperated"
"But Mistress, he dropped the paper on purpose, it's not fair, I won the game and he did it deliberately" Kate blurted out in a high pitched whine.
Mistress Sue laughed again "I don't care, that's not my problem"
"And he cum in me twice, you didn't give him permission to cum, let alone twice, it's not fair he did it on purpose"
Sue grabbed Kate's hair and pulled her head back, looking into her eyes she said " I don't care Kate, stop whining and kiss my ass"
She swung around and presented her magnificent ass to us, bending forward "Come on, both of you"
I pushed my face against the soft supple leather and breathed in the aroma, pushing my face into the yielding ass cheek and started to kiss it eagerly. Kate did the same but with a little hesitation, our heads were touching as we both worshipped the sumptuous ass of this goddess.
After a couple of minutes she turned around again "OK, lets get you untied" with that she began to undo the straps that were holding us tightly together. As soon as she undid the last strap we both sank back to sit on our heels, my cock pulling out of Kate's dripping wet pussy, making a slight sucking sound as it did. I sat there and looked down at my now erect cock inside the condom, the tip of the condom was like a bulb, full with two huge loads of cum.
Sue smiled when she saw that "Well it looks like you want your cock locked away for the next six months. She bent down and rolled the condoms off my cock, careful not to spill any of the contents. I started to object, but thought better of it.
"He's disgusting Mistress. he cum in me twice, you've got to punish him" Kate couldn't hold back her protests, she was still very angry.
"I told you, SHUT UP" Mistress Sue shouts as she slaps Kate on the cheek.
She walks over to a chair and sits down and pulls her skirt up to above her knees, revealing her black leather thigh length boots. Then she carefully holds the condom over them and trickles a line of cum down each boot from knee to ankle, making sure she gets every drop out of the condom.
"Get over here and lick these boots clean, one each, the first one to finish gets to have a piss tonight, looser has to hold it until morning"
My heart sinks when I hear this, I haven't had a pee for several hours and I'm quite desperate, I'm sure Kate must be in the same position. I hobble over to where Mistress is sitting as quickly as the ankle and wrist cuffs will allow, Kate does the same and we reach Mistresses boots together. I drop to my knees and start licking, I really don't like licking up my cum but I don't hesitate as the need to pee is more important. By Kate's expression I can see she feels the same about it. I struggle to shine Sue's boot and remove any trace of my cum, I know any hint that it was there would count as a lose so I'm as thorough as I can be. Kate is working similarly hard, she must be bursting for a pee as well.
Suddenly Kate sits back on her heels "Finished Mistress" she says triumphantly. My heart sinks, I carry on licking and pray Mistress finds some fault with her work. Sue leans forward slowly and inspects the boot for what seems like hours. Finally she sits back "OK, that will do" she says, sitting back in the chair. By this time I've finished cleaning the other boot and sit back as well.
"Well slave, lay on your back on the floor, Kate's got a little present for you" Sue says.
"Yes Mistress" this is what I'd been dreading, not only will I have to wait until morning to pee but I'll have Kate's full bladder inside me as well.
I position myself on the floor and await the inevitable. I've drunk Kate's pee many times in different circumstances, my cock hardens as Sue stands with her feet above my head, facing away from me, she squats down until her pussy is a couple of inches from my face.
"Open wide slave" Says Sue, I open my mouth and watch for the first sign of pee, I know it's my responsibility to make sure I catch it all, I'll be punished for any spillages.
"OK Kate, you can release now" Almost instantly a strong stream of hot pee enters my mouth and I struggle to gulp it down. Finally the stream slows and stops.
"Thank you Mistress, now lick me clean slave" Kate looks over at Sue for approval, I start licking anyway, licking the pee mixed with her juices from her soaking pussy. Sue doesn't contradict her and a smile comes across Kate's face, maybe things won't be so bad, at least there's someone worse off than her.
"I think I could do with a pee as well, lay on the floor Kate" Sue says and Kate turns quickly to look at her, slowly the realization of what's going to happen dawns on her and her mouth opens in disbelief.
"Now Sue, come on, this has gone far enough, I don't mind playing some games with you but I'm not drinking your piss for fuck sake" Sue had never drunk pee in her life and the idea filled her with revulsion.
Sue's expression hardened and she stood up, walking slowly towards Kate. She grabbed her hair and pulled her up to her feet, looking into her eyes she said through gritted teeth "Who the fuck do you think your talking to, you'll do whatever I say, do you understand?" her words slow and measured, leaving Kate in no doubt that she was deadly serious.
Kate's face whitened "S-Sorry Mistress" she managed to say "O-Of course I'll do anything you say "
Sue released her hair and instantly Kate dropped to the floor, positioning herself on her back without another word. Sue stood over her, one foot either side of her head facing her feet. She wriggled her hips as she lifted the tight leather skirt to her waste, she looked fantastic as she did this, my cock stiffened again, I really wanted to cum again already but I knew I would be waiting months for my next relief, my mind turned to the vicious spikes inside the cage I'd be wearing soon and I felt like crying.
Sue wasn't wearing any panties, she enjoyed the feeling of the leather on her bare skin. She squatted down until her pussy was almost touching Kate's mouth, Kate's nose almost disappeared between her ass cheeks.
"Get ready Kate, and don't you dare spill a fucking drop" With that Sue released her pee into Kate's waiting mouth, gulping and choking, some of the pee came out, running down her face into her hair and across the floor. Finally the stream stopped and Kate was left there, spluttering and coughing.
Sue stood up and turned to look down into Kate's wet, red face as she tried to recover her composure. "I told you not to spill any" she spat "Turn over and lick it up"
Reluctantly Kate rolled over onto her stomach and started licking the floor, her wet matted hair hanging down over her face. Finally the floor was dry and she knelt there, waiting for the next instruction from an intoxicated and belligerent Sue, silent tears running down her cheeks.
"Let's play a little game before I leave you for the night" Sue undid the wrist cuffs and told us to remove the ankle cuffs ourselves. When we were done we both stood there in front of her, Kate was shaking slightly with fear, I was sweating and fidgeting from one foot to the other, trying to ignore my full bladder.
"Well as your both going to be locked up for a long time tomorrow I'm going to give you another chance to cum. Slave, lay on the floor, Kate, straddle his head so you can suck his cock"
I dropped to the floor quickly and Kate positioned herself as instructed, kneeling on all fours with her head above my cock, I could feel her hair hanging down and tickling my balls, making my cock harden as I stared up at her delicious pussy.
"Get to it then, first one to cum is the loser and will really suffer tonight" With that I lifted my head, bringing my hands up to grab Kate's tight ass and hold her in position. Burying my face I started working her clit and pussy with my tongue as I'd done so many times before. Kate had trained me to be an expert at satisfying her, something she must be regretting now.
Kate's pussy started dripping as she wriggled to try and get away but I kept a tight hold on her, not letting her move away from my tongue, I could feel her hot mouth sliding around my shaft as she sucked it in and out, flicking and tickling the tip with her tongue. How long had I dreamt of feeling her soft mouth on my cock, it would have only taken her a few seconds to win the game normally but after two orgasms in the last few hours I could hold out much longer.
Kate was struggling already, I could read the signs easily and I kept up my licking and sucking, I knew she was close and she started to panic, speeding up her bobbing motions, taking me deep down her throat and out again, stopping each time to nibble and flick the tip with her tongue.
After a few more seconds Kate's body tensed and she shuddered as her orgasm flowed through her, I could see her pussy pulsating with each wave, she immediately dropped my cock from her mouth and left it twitching in the air, I thought we were both supposed to cum.
"Mistress please make her finish me" I begged, looking up at her imploringly.
Mistress Sue looked down at me "mmmmmm naah, not today" She said "That's enough, get up you two"
Kate stood up, her legs shaking slightly, then I got up.
"It's getting late, I'm tired, lets get you ready for the night, go to the punishment room" We both made our way slowly into the foreboding punishment room, dreading what was to come.
Sue then produced two lace up arm binders and proceeded to slide our arms into them with our arms behind our backs. After they were laced up tight she stood back to admire her handiwork.
"OK, stand here slave" She gestured to a point near the middle of the room "And Kate, you stand here" Indicating a point about three feet from me.
She then took a cord that was suspended through a pulley on the ceiling and tied it to a ring that was attached to the end of my arm binder. the cord went up to the ceiling, though the pulley and the other end was still hanging down, She took the other end and pulled it, this lifted my arms up painfully until I was forced to bend forward, my arms were now above the level of my head putting great strain on my shoulders.
Finally Sue grabbed the ring of Kate's arm binder and pulled it up until Kate was in a similar position, she let out a squeal of pain as she bent over to relieve the strain on her arms, then Kate tied the other end of the cord to Kate's ring.
We were now both back to back with our arms being pulled painfully up behind us, any attempt to relieve the strain on our arms by pulling them down only increased the pain being endured by the other.
"That should give you two something to think about during the night, let's see how long it takes you to get along" my arms and back were aching already, I could hardly stand this position and it had only been a few minutes, I tried to straighten slightly but immediately Kate let out a shriek and the cord was pulled sharply, forcing me to bend over again.
Sue laughed "Your going to have a fun night, I can tell. And Kate, don't think I'd forgotten you lost our little game"
She then wheeled over a small trolley that held an electro torture set. She proceeded to take a shiny steel dildo and steel butt plug, both of which were wired to the control box and inserted them into Kate. She gasped as the cold steel implements were shoved inside her. Sue then put a harness around her waste and between her legs so they couldn't fall out.
Sue then took a remote control for the set and said "Open wide slave" and placed it into my mouth so I could bite down on the large button on the top of it "That should keep you quiet"
"I'm going to bed now, have fun, I'll probably have a lay in tomorrow so don't expect to see me before mid day" I looked at the clock, it was 2:45am.

Likes: Tease and Denial, Edging, Chastity, Masturbation instructions, Writing fiction

Stories

Looking for a female sub to tease who enjoys masturbation instructions, orgasm control and being denied long and short term
Also looking for naughty girls who need some traditional discipline (spanking, corner time, line writing, etc)
subby999uk is offline   Reply With Quote