View Single Post
Old 08-28-2013, 01:40 PM   #13
Komodo Jones
getDare Succubus

You know this just may be me, but if I were to plot a conspiracy, it would seem smarter to do so in a way where not everyone can see what you are saying. Apparently, us teachers are going to have to work harder to raise the intelligence levels of our students.
As I said a couple of days ago I will be on vacation for a little bit and I would be giving you BOYS a more hands-on experiment.
While it seems like my concentration has been in English this is going to be a bit of a biology experiment. The first thing I want every student to do is to strip nude. I want you to pinch your nipple with your hand and then while still pinching your nipple I want you to bite down on your tongue not hard but enough to put some pressure on it. If done correctly, one of these painful sensations should not be present as your brain has problems detecting two pain sources at once so it's going to focus on the one that is more important. The same can be said about pain and pleasure as one is going to be more prevalent than the other.

What I want you to do is while still naked, I want you to put a clothespin on each nipple and leave them there for five minutes. While this is happening I want you to play with your cock and balls, if able to, but no cumming. If for some reason you can't control it, you must ruin your orgasm. After the five minutes are up, take the clothespins off and put them on your scrotum for five minutes. During these five minutes you are to either play with your ass or your nipples your choice, once again no cumming, and if for some reason you do you must ruin it. After those five minutes are up you are to roll a dice and edge that many times, waiting at least a minute between each edge. And then I want you to write a report, at LEAST 250 words about the experience. This report is due by September 10th, 5:00 p.m EST (GMT-5).

If you do not have clothespins, roll another dice and multiply that number by 10. You must spank each of your bare butt cheeks that many times with an implement such as a paddle or a hairbrush. You may not use your hand or something soft. Then you will do the dice dare edge as stated above and write a report due at the same time.

So from here teaching staff, students, headmaster, I will be absent on vacation until September the 10th.

38/male/partially bi/switch
D/s Status: Protector, Dom and Daddy of pixie.dust

I love meeting new, nice, smart people. I communicate through Discord mainly.

What are my limits/likes/supplies?
Click here!

Check Out my Literary Works
Targeting the Ignored [Fiction]
Some Stuff I've Done (Non-Fiction)
Komodo Jones is offline   Reply With Quote