View Single Post
Old 08-23-2013, 08:45 AM   #30
twotothetenth
Distinguished Member

Send a message via Yahoo to twotothetenth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simi View Post
Sgt Simi found herself getting tangled up in red tape once again, leaving her hanging until she eventually found it ripping. Once she got through this red tape she made her way to the morgue with her 4 points
+1, clue below
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeBael View Post
DeBael went inside the nightclub, hoping someone was in there and would give her the CCTV recordings. Suddenly she was attacked from the back. She felt a hand go inside her pants and grip her underwear while the other girl, whose face she now recognised as Charlotte's, held her arms to prevent her from fighting back.
They dragged her to the side, lifting her up. The other girl, Simi hooked her panties on the coat-hooks on the wall and let her go. Both girls hi-fived eachother and laughed.
"That's for being so annoying always" Simi said.
"Come on, get me down, I'm on duty here." DeBael pleaded.
"I'm sorry, Sergeant but no. We're going to ask for the CCTV and maybe afterwards we'll get you down." Charlotte smiled.
"Release me! That's an order."
"Nope." She pulled DeBael's legs, "That's a wedgie."

--------------------------------------------------
Thought to only use Charly but I'm rather tall (6ft1 > _> ) and not so thin. Needless to say, I use the points for CCTV. This should leave only one point.
+2, this sounds like you might wanna file a sexual harassment report

The autopsy showed Ronald Britt was in a perfect physical condition, as every astronaut has to be. Both shots were from short distance and either of them would be enough to kill him. He died within minutes.

Current dares:
  • Use the toilet backwards, 1 point, 23.08. 22:00 UTC
  • Gag yourself with your underwear for 20 minutes, 1 point, 0/3
  • Write "I shall do my best to help bring criminals to justice" a hundred times on paper, 2 points, 24.08. 16:00 UTC

Clues to buy:
  • CCTV near the crime scene, 3 points needed

Looking for a sub

Teased and denied by girls since May 7

Likes: masturbation/orgasm control and denial, occasional anal, some pain (especially spanking, nipple torture), light bondage, exercise
Dislikes/punishments: more pain (esp cbt, toothpaste) , lines, corner time
Limits: public, pics/cam, involving other people, all the usual stuff and probably a lot of other shit
Toys: chastity cage, vibrator, prostate massager
PM Dares
twotothetenth is offline   Reply With Quote