View Single Post
Old 08-08-2013, 05:54 PM   #19
suanhay
getDare Sweetheart

Default Room 5

I entered room 5 and found myself faced with this challenge:

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=133570

This dare was so much harder than I thought it would be.

I prepared everything for this dare, by filling a 750ml bottle with water, then getting the clothes I needed and my vibe before edging. I then slid the vibrator into my pussy, and put on my panties and leggings.

The crunches were so hard to do, I am glad I am quite fit, and have reasonable leg strength, or this might have been impossible. Holding the bottle was ok, the main issue was keeping my legs up, and controlling my orgasm. I have always found holding my orgasms quite difficult, and having just edged, felt an orgasm building after just a few of crunches. I held out as long as I can, but was only 12 crunches in before I came and the water bottle hit the floor.

After a few moments rest, I edged again, and restarted my crunches. I was about half way through, (15 crunches), before I started to feel the second orgasm building. I kept going, and knew I had to finish this time because my legs were starting to burn. I got to 28 crunches and was so close to my next orgasm, I wasn’t sure I would last. My leg muscles were burning, and I was so worried about failing again because I knew I couldn’t go again.

I pushed on, and was just about able to hold out. I held myself somehow on the edge of orgasm as I completed the final crunches. Once I was done I collapsed, and let myself go into a hugely satisfying orgasm.

F/30

Not allowed to wear a bra or panties until November 23rd 2022
suanhay is offline   Reply With Quote