getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Request TORD Online (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=50)
-   -   Home Alone, Punish me (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=328345)

Croppdout 12-01-2017 01:20 PM

Home Alone, Punish me

Hello! I'm home alone for quite some time today and I'd like dares that really challenge me. Please keep within both my likes and limits and do not go easy. Punish this little girl's ass!

Specifically requesting wedgie dares, however others are fine. I do not want any dares like "Edge ___ times".

Thank you.

Highheelsissybitch 12-01-2017 01:25 PM

Get your biggest dildo or butt plug put in your ass put on 2 diapers and mini skirt or short dress put on your highest heels.keep bending over do your diapers show

YourDarePartner 12-01-2017 01:29 PM

You seem to like anal, but you ask for a punishment, so...

Finger your ass, using toothpaste as lube, during the next 10 minutes :D

And if after that you feel angry against me, feel free to take your revenge!

Croppdout 12-01-2017 01:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Highheelsissybitch (Post 3058864)
Get your biggest dildo or butt plug put in your ass put on 2 diapers and mini skirt or short dress put on your highest heels.keep bending over do your diapers show

Sorry, Like my signature says, I have no toys. This includes dildos, butt plugs and diapers. (I'm not interested in diapers anyway.) I also do not own a mini skirt or any dresses and do not wear high heels.

Croppdout 12-01-2017 01:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by YourDarePartner (Post 3058873)
You seem to like anal, but you ask for a punishment, so...

Finger your ass, using toothpaste as lube, during the next 10 minutes :D

And if after that you feel angry against me, feel free to take your revenge!

I really don't like using fingers in my ass, as it seems a bit gross.

getdaring 12-01-2017 01:36 PM

so how much do you like wedgies? do you think think you could try giving yourself the most uncomfortable wedgie that you could and keeping it in? and would you ever do something like this all day in public at all as well?

YourDarePartner 12-01-2017 01:42 PM

Well, maybe you could do this with some brush handle, or similar phalic item...

Quote:

Originally Posted by Croppdout (Post 3058875)

I really don't like using fingers in my ass, as it seems a bit gross.

Croppdout 12-01-2017 01:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by getdaring (Post 3058881)
so how much do you like wedgies? do you think think you could try giving yourself the most uncomfortable wedgie that you could and keeping it in? and would you ever do something like this all day in public at all as well?

Hmm, I'm interested. Wedgies are my favourite, actually. I do not think I'd do anything in public at all, even if hidden.

Croppdout 12-01-2017 01:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by YourDarePartner (Post 3058891)
Well, maybe you could do this with some brush handle, or similar phalic item...

Possibly, however i'll need more info. Is there a specific speed and position you'd like me to be in?

getdaring 12-01-2017 01:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Croppdout (Post 3058894)
Hmm, I'm interested. Wedgies are my favourite, actually. I do not think I'd do anything in public at all, even if hidden.

well do you think you could just try it in private? have you ever experimented with a more uncomfortable kind of wedgie?

Croppdout 12-01-2017 01:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by getdaring (Post 3058904)
well do you think you could just try it in private? have you ever experimented with a more uncomfortable kind of wedgie?

Yeah, I can do it in private, and I don't know, what type of wedgie are we talking about?

YourDarePartner 12-01-2017 01:52 PM

Fine, possibly on a chair (reverse cowgirl), the first 5 minutes, insert slowly as deep as possible, then fastly remove, again and again.
Reapply toothpaste.
For the last 5 minutes, then insert fastly (not to deep, it could hurt you), and remove slowly, again and again.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Croppdout (Post 3058899)

Possibly, however i'll need more info. Is there a specific speed and position you'd like me to be in?

getdaring 12-01-2017 01:53 PM

I mean like a wedgie that would be really annoying and cause you to squirm. So like just a normal one but really annoying and uncomfortable.

Croppdout 12-01-2017 01:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by getdaring (Post 3058910)
I mean like a wedgie that would be really annoying and cause you to squirm. So like just a normal one but really annoying and uncomfortable.

I don't think I have tried an uncomfortable one before, but im interested.

Croppdout 12-01-2017 01:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by YourDarePartner (Post 3058907)
Fine, possibly on a chair (reverse cowgirl), the first 5 minutes, insert slowly as deep as possible, then fastly remove, again and again.
Reapply toothpaste.
For the last 5 minutes, then insert fastly (not completly, it should hurt you), and remove slowly, again and again.

I can attempt this however there is a chance I may fail. Thank you!