getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Truth (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Furthest distance from your clothes? (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=341624)

andrew_b 06-13-2017 06:42 PM

Furthest distance from clothes?

Okay so you don't have to have done a nude dare to answer this one, so even if you haven't no harm answering anyway

If it was a dare or bet, how come you ended up so far from them?

andrew_b 06-13-2017 07:09 PM

I spent some time working on google maps, my distance was 750 metres

Kisune Karnon 06-13-2017 09:24 PM

i took my clothes off and threw them across the room. that's as far away as they get. unless i change rooms, then it doesn't leave the house.

Sasquatch 06-13-2017 09:28 PM

Left them at home and went for a couple mile walk once

tcitycity 06-14-2017 01:24 AM

local and not

local:
the farthest either of us have been from clothes was usually within 1-2 miles of actual clothes. Usually that meant we were either camping nearby or streaking at home.

if car: when we have been nude in car, oftne the clothes were in the trunk for one or both of us... longest nudity while driving was 4.5 hours on a trip.. and multiple times for sex during that drive.

andrew_b 06-14-2017 02:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sasquatch (Post 2833498)
Left them at home and went for a couple mile walk once

Fair play, done the same myself

PartySlut 07-07-2017 09:15 PM

I'm not sure how far away from them I've been but i went on a nude hike once for 1-2 hours

Truckernaut42 07-07-2017 09:31 PM

not sure, probably between a quarter to a half of the length of a football field I guess

I'll try google maps next time and let you know I guess lol

Komodo Jones 07-08-2017 06:35 AM

I also don't know how far away from my clothes I've been. The furthest I've ever been them though was a dare I was given. In the forest I practiced more public nudity, before it was torn down to make a disc golf course, I was dared to leave my clothes somewhere and then walk so far away from them so that I couldn't see them anymore, so I had no sense of distance of where I was from them. I started to panic as I couldn't find them and I was concerned someone may have taken them. Granted, they and I were off the main trail through the forest and in retrospect I should have packed a backpack with an extra pair just in case. I did eventually find them though. So not sure how far away from them I was but the fact that I had to actually search for them must have been a pretty far distance as I was naked in that forest for 10-20 minutes.

sklavensaulu 07-08-2017 08:32 AM

my master took me with his car to a spot in the middle of a wood and then i had to strip naked and put on my collar.

the he drive to a place 4-5 km (with the clothes on the backseat)away and waited there. so i had to walk ther naked all the way

rhl 07-08-2017 10:33 AM

Oh i wish i had a master like that, i could not walk that far nude without being forced.

OK, it was self forced, by locking my clothes to a bench. I had to climb out of the clothes and walk about 50 meters to the key and back, nude

tcitycity 07-09-2017 06:48 AM

farthest

Quote:

Originally Posted by andrew_b (Post 2833209)
Okay so you don't have to have done a nude dare to answer this one, so even if you haven't no harm answering anyway

If it was a dare or bet, how come you ended up so far from them?

If you exclude my past at nudist colonies where wife & I were at for 2 yrs.
In most cases when we go anywhere and go there nude.. we may still have clothes in the trunk of car or in a box in the back of the truck or etc.. Always where one must get out to get to them.

In that scenario we have gone 800+ miles naked.

In a true scenario of going without clothes from point a to b.
At most maybe 1hr max and it was usually going from a campsite to a lake spot.. almost never truely without clothing somewhere near..

patheticnikkij 07-09-2017 06:56 AM

When I was 15 I used to go to this little lake like 10 mins from my house. One day my family went out over night and let me stay home alone. So I went down to the lake at like 3am and decided I'd skinny dip. Well after maybe 20 or so minutes I get out and all of my clothes minus my flip/flops where gone. I had to walk home through the woods nude. I was oddly aroused that someone might have seen my awkward nude teen body. I won't lie I masturbated as soon as I got in side.

andrew_b 07-09-2017 09:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by patheticnikkij (Post 2867565)
When I was 15 I used to go to this little lake like 10 mins from my house. One day my family went out over night and let me stay home alone. So I went down to the lake at like 3am and decided I'd skinny dip. Well after maybe 20 or so minutes I get out and all of my clothes minus my flip/flops where gone. I had to walk home through the woods nude. I was oddly aroused that someone might have seen my awkward nude teen body. I won't lie I masturbated as soon as I got in side.

Fair play, very daring nik

Doesnteatmeat 07-09-2017 09:45 AM

I saw a hot girl or guy and let them have there way with me

affectos 07-10-2017 08:01 PM

There's a disc golf course that runs right by my apartment and one night around 1 am, I went out, stripped, left my clothes at one of the holes and ventured a few holes away before turning back and spending a good 20 minutes panicking as I couldn't find my clothes (I found them and got back in)

kurious kat 07-11-2017 08:39 PM

About 50 feet, and one closed door...

The note said, "Enter. Leave your bag in the hallway. Take the blindfold, the scissors, and this envelope, and walk through the door on your right." Once the scissors were put to use, I was left at least 50 feet from my clothes, in the middle of a room I could not see.

It's not nearly as daring as strolling a few miles in the moonlight, but for a non-exhibitionist, it was intense!

andrew_b 07-11-2017 10:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by affectos (Post 2870477)
There's a disc golf course that runs right by my apartment and one night around 1 am, I went out, stripped, left my clothes at one of the holes and ventured a few holes away before turning back and spending a good 20 minutes panicking as I couldn't find my clothes (I found them and got back in)

Oh well at least you found them eventually

andrew_b 07-11-2017 10:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kurious kat (Post 2871962)
About 50 feet, and one closed door...

The note said, "Enter. Leave your bag in the hallway. Take the blindfold, the scissors, and this envelope, and walk through the door on your right." Once the scissors were put to use, I was left at least 50 feet from my clothes, in the middle of a room I could not see.

It's not nearly as daring as strolling a few miles in the moonlight, but for a non-exhibitionist, it was intense!

Hey things don't have to be crazy distances to be daring

affectos 07-12-2017 09:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by andrew_b (Post 2872025)
Oh well at least you found them eventually

I would've been in so much trouble for 2 reasons:

1: my keys back into the apartment were with them. I'd have to call, pay $40 to get back in after hours and explain the nudity
2: we have lots of security cams around the entrances and hallways

andrew_b 08-03-2017 04:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by affectos (Post 2873311)
I would've been in so much trouble for 2 reasons:

1: my keys back into the apartment were with them. I'd have to call, pay $40 to get back in after hours and explain the nudity
2: we have lots of security cams around the entrances and hallways

Oh yes that wouldn't be an ideal situation to be in

321tt 08-09-2017 09:18 AM

I have been about 100 meters away. I was naked sunbathing, some 30 meters from my clothes, alone in the woods. Then I went skinny-dipping in the nearby lake. That's probably the furthest I've been.

andrew_b 08-10-2017 09:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 321tt (Post 2912519)
I have been about 100 meters away. I was naked sunbathing, some 30 meters from my clothes, alone in the woods. Then I went skinny-dipping in the nearby lake. That's probably the furthest I've been.

Well at least they weren't stolen when you did it

andrew_b 05-21-2018 04:52 PM

Furthest distance from your clothes?

I'm sure I'm not the only one who loves extended nude dares, how far you can be from your clothes can add to a less risky situation

So how far have you been from your clothes?

Where were they and did someone have them?

GetdareTEO 05-21-2018 05:11 PM

Thanks to this thread https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=276561 my record is 1232 steps so far, at night, on a bike trail, left my clothes under a lightpost ;) it was fun!

andrew_b 05-21-2018 05:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Evil One (Post 3290373)
Thanks to this thread https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=276561 my record is 1232 steps so far, at night, on a bike trail, left my clothes under a lightpost ;) it was fun!

Very interesting dare :)

tallguy2241 05-21-2018 11:22 PM

Not a nude walk, but I did a nude drive once where I left my clothes at home. I was probably about 5 miles away from my clothes.

The next day....my car died on the way home from school!

andrew_b 05-21-2018 11:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tallguy2241 (Post 3290590)
Not a nude walk, but I did a nude drive once where I left my clothes at home. I was probably about 5 miles away from my clothes.

The next day....my car died on the way home from school!

Wow I guess you were damn lucky then

SubRed92 05-21-2018 11:52 PM

I was dared once to go for a nude run in the park late at night. I left my clothes on a bench in a well hidden area. If my estimations are not too far off, The furthest I was from them was roughly 100 meters. Someone saw me and the dare had to end prematurely. It was a fun experience for sure!

andrew_b 05-21-2018 11:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SubRed92 (Post 3290605)
I was dared once to go for a nude run in the park late at night. I left my clothes on a bench in a well hidden area. If my estimations are not too far off, The furthest I was from them was roughly 100 meters. Someone saw me and the dare had to end prematurely. It was a fun experience for sure!

Still very daring, who dared you?

The way I see it at least the person who saw you didn't see your clothes.

JAZ 06-21-2018 06:11 AM

My furthest distance naked in public from my clothes is now about 300 yards - last night! Here's a description of my little adventure.

andrew_b 06-21-2018 07:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JAZ (Post 3326525)
My furthest distance naked in public from my clothes is now about 300 yards - last night! Here's a description of my little adventure.

Love this story, more people should read it

rhode64 06-21-2018 08:03 AM

[QUOTE=andrew_b;3290362]I'm sure I'm not the only one who loves extended nude dares, how far you can be from your clothes can add to a less risky situation

Where were they and did someone have them?[/QUOTE/]

Isuppose the first one I can remember is the first time I did a paper round totally nude on a dare . I went to the news agents in just a coat , picked up my papers , went home , dropped the coat and went and did my round .
I got seen by 2 girls who walked with me some of the way intrigued to know why I was nude and said I was really brave and a bit crazy but thought I was cool to go through with the dare . It was a real rush .

I have been parted from my clothes many times since .

andrew_b 06-21-2018 08:15 AM

[QUOTE=rhode64;3326606]
Quote:

Originally Posted by andrew_b (Post 3290362)
I'm sure I'm not the only one who loves extended nude dares, how far you can be from your clothes can add to a less risky situation

Where were they and did someone have them?[/QUOTE/]

Isuppose the first one I can remember is the first time I did a paper round totally nude on a dare . I went to the news agents in just a coat , picked up my papers , went home , dropped the coat and went and did my round .
I got seen by 2 girls who walked with me some of the way intrigued to know why I was nude and said I was really brave and a bit crazy but thought I was cool to go through with the dare . It was a real rush .

I have been parted from my clothes many times since .

Nice, how long did it take for you to do it?

rhode64 06-21-2018 02:18 PM

me

[QUOTE=andrew_b;3326614]
Quote:

Originally Posted by rhode64 (Post 3326606)

Nice, how long did it take for you to do it?

About an hour maybe a bit longer .Luckily I only had the one round that day as I often covered for people who didn't pitch up to do theirs .

andrew_b 06-21-2018 02:23 PM

[QUOTE=rhode64;3326897]
Quote:

Originally Posted by andrew_b (Post 3326614)
About an hour maybe a bit longer .Luckily I only had the one round that day as I often covered for people who didn't pitch up to do theirs .

Yes very lucky but still a long time

zephyrnem 06-21-2018 08:31 PM

About 1/4 mile at a kind of island park late at night. I left a key on one side of the Island, stripped and locked my clothes on the other side and ran across the island. Some places I knew zi was safe, other spots were more open. My dick went soft and I held it in my hand as I went past a lit up area near the bridge. I almost got lost on the way back. Then panicked as I heard the noise of someone on the pier where I left my clothes.

I was not the only one on the island, as a I discovered once I dressed again.

That lock closing was a moment I won’t ever forget.

andrew_b 06-22-2018 12:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by zephyrnem (Post 3327187)
About 1/4 mile at a kind of island park late at night. I left a key on one side of the Island, stripped and locked my clothes on the other side and ran across the island. Some places I knew zi was safe, other spots were more open. My dick went soft and I held it in my hand as I went past a lit up area near the bridge. I almost got lost on the way back. Then panicked as I heard the noise of someone on the pier where I left my clothes.

I was not the only one on the island, as a I discovered once I dressed again.

That lock closing was a moment I won’t ever forget.

Risky, I like the sound of it

tawy 06-22-2018 11:05 AM

The maximum i did is 1km in forrest pathologie (0.6 miles i think)
tempted to do more, but risky.

andrew_b 06-23-2018 03:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tawy (Post 3327770)
The maximum i did is 1km in forrest pathologie (0.6 miles i think)
tempted to do more, but risky.

It's a good start anyway