getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Truth or Dare Stories (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   [Fiction] My Sister's Friends (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=116008)

Wordsmiff 05-06-2015 03:43 AM

Yay!

I loved the story. I'd love to see it continued.

jklivin 05-06-2015 07:13 AM

Without a doubt please !!

CurvedDickSub 05-06-2015 12:14 PM

it would be a shame to not end it properly ;) please continue

Hound 05-06-2015 03:14 PM

I'd love for you to finish it, this is a wonderful story!

frogman91234 05-06-2015 05:53 PM

Heck yeah I want to see the end! This was great!

phanmail 05-06-2015 10:00 PM

this is indeed a great story, I command you to finish it! lol

steve987654 05-07-2015 01:29 AM

Definitely finish it! I can't wait to see what will happen to Lindsay and Pat!

naked_lego 05-07-2015 09:19 AM

Yes, I would very much want this to continue

FLCL 05-08-2015 06:29 AM

As promised, here is chapter 29. Thank you to everyone who posted that you want to see me finish this story. I'm going to try to set aside a half hour every day to work on it until it is finished. That means I should be posting one or two chapters every week. If you have any thoughts on this chapter or the story in general, don't hesitate to post them. Reader feedback keeps me motivated to continue. Thanks. :D

Chapter 29

The first thing I remember is the scent and then the flavor. It's impossible to describe because there's nothing else like it. Pussy just has its own aroma, and this was my first time experiencing it. I remember it surprised me at first. It wasn't what I expected, but then I didn't really have much expectation. The surprise was immediately replaced by intense arousal. My dick throbbed harder, reaching up my stomach, fighting its way out of Dakota's panties, which pulled tighter around my waist and up the crack of my ass. The reminder of the panties and then the thought of the girls watching me further intensified my arousal.

As my tongue became acquainted with Dakota's juicy bits, my hands moved up to Dakota's hips and then back to the top of her thighs, looking for a comfortable spot. Dakota's breathing deepened and slowed; her hips swiveled slightly. I began by moving my tongue from top to bottom, trying to get a lay of the landscape. I could feel her body stiffen as I passed over her clit. She was letting out little moans and when I found a good spot, her thighs would close upon my ears and her back would arch, raising her butt off the sofa and pressing her pussy harder into my face.

As things were heating up, the other girls must have been getting bored or aroused or jealous because they started messing with me. At first, I felt a light pinch on my butt. The girls behind me started to giggle. I tried to ignore it and continue working on Dakota. As I was getting back into my groove, I felt a hard pinch on my butt. This one seriously hurt and whoever was doing it wasn't letting go. I pulled my tongue back from Dakota's clit for a second and let out an "uhnnn!" as I swayed my hips away from the pain. A chorus of laughter erupted from the girls behind me. I wished I had known who was responsible so I could exact some revenge.

Dakota came to my defense, "Come on, stop it! Don't ruin this!" The laughter stopped and I was able to get back to business. The series of events had seriously aroused me. The pain and embarrassment of the girls pinching my butt in Dakota's thong was sending an electric combination of shame and excitement through my entire body. Then hearing Dakota scold the other girls to let me eat her out in peace, it was like she was saying, "Back off, this one belongs to me!" And in that moment I did belong to her. I wanted nothing more than to give her best orgasm she would ever have. I wanted to make her explode in a rush of sexual ecstasy.

I moved my tongue in circles around her clit and up and down across it. Dakota began to writhe gently. She placed her hands on the back of my head and pulled me harder into her. She was moaning, "Aah aah uhnn uhnn uhnn." It was getting higher and higher in pitch. I knew that these sounds were involuntary. The pleasure I was giving her was so much that it was overflowing out of her mouth. The sounds that she was making were the abundance of ecstasy made audible. I loved those sounds.

Suddenly, I felt a hand reaching under me. It began gently rubbing the tip of my cock protruding out of the top of Dakota's panties. I didn't look to see who it was. "Keep it together," I told myself, "Block it out. Stay focused on Dakota." And I did the best I could, even though the mystery hand was very distracting. My back drooped, my legs wobbled, and my jaw loosened. My dick wanted to explode. But my tongue kept it going. My tongue was on a mission and it would not fail in spite of overwhelming odds. I focused on my tongue, on Dakota.

Dakota's moaning changed to "Uh ah aahhhhhh!" Her thighs closed tightly on my ears and her hands pulled my face into her pussy hard. I knew it was happening. Her back arched as far as it would and her entire body shook like it was about to fly apart. She was grinding on my mouth. I gave her little licks on her clit to keep the orgasm going as long as it would. Each lick sent a shock throughout her body.

Then it came to an end. Her legs collapsed bouncing off my shoulders before her feet landed on the floor. Her arms fell limp on the couch beside her. Her head lay back against the couch, turned to the side with her eyes closed. She drew long deep breaths.

I was still on my hands and knees. My face between her legs, an inch from her pussy. The mystery hand had gone, and I couldn't remember it leaving. I gave Dakota one last lick. Her body tensed and her hands clasped around my ears as she let out an "ah!" She smiled down between her legs at my face in her hands and said "thank you" in a heavy breath.

frogman91234 05-08-2015 09:30 AM

Amazing! Its been so long!

Fantage 05-08-2015 04:16 PM

Come back soon.Enjoy your trip!

sexyhoe 05-09-2015 04:53 AM

Amazing story. Congrats on starting to post again. Also anyone no how to follow threads. I would like to do it with this one

FLCL 05-12-2015 11:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sexyhoe (Post 1754966)
Amazing story. Congrats on starting to post again. Also anyone no how to follow threads. I would like to do it with this one

Thank you! :)

At the top of this page in the Thread Tools drop down, select Subscribe to this Thread.

naked_lego 05-13-2015 11:01 PM

Yes! I really want more please.:)

FLCL 05-14-2015 02:25 AM

Chapter 30

Dakota stayed on the couch for a moment. She closed her eyes and breathed deeply, enjoying the sense of gratification. I waited, standing beside her, until she got up and deleted the picture from her phone. As she began to get dressed, I made my way to the washroom. There I removed Dakota's thong from around my waist. It fell to the floor so lightly compared to the boxers that I normally wear. I raised my eyes to look at myself in the mirror.

My mouth and chin were glistening with a mixture Dakota's juices and my saliva. I was reminded that I still had "LOSER" scrawled down the length of my torso and my shame boner grew a little. After a moment of quiet introspection, I looked in the mirror and told myself aloud, "This is almost over." Then I started to wash up. I rinsed the fluids from my face in the sink before brushing my teeth. I looked myself in the mirror and said, "That's better." Then I took notice of my chest and stomach again. I ran my fingers over the black letters and prayed, "I really hope this comes off."

I walked back to the living room with Dakota's thong in my hand. I held it out to her, gesturing that she should take it back. "You can keep it," she told me, "think of it as a souvenir." I chuckled and tossed it near the base of the steps where I could grab it when I went back to my room. I smiled at Dakota and thanked her.

"All right, last but not least," I said while turning to Lindsay, "what must I do for you to delete your copy of the picture, Lindsay?"

Lindsay responded with a question, "Is that really what you want?"

I hesitated a moment before asking her, "What do you mean?"

"Just what I said. Do you actually want me to delete the picture from my phone?"

"Why would I not want you to delete the picture?"

Lindsay's face wore a sexy, devious smile as she explained, "I don't know Pat, but your dick has been hard all night. You're clearly enjoying yourself. I'm guessing that it turns you on to be at our mercy. I think that tonight has been the best night of your life. Right now, this picture is the only evidence that all of this went down. Maybe you don't want it to be destroyed forever. Maybe you would prefer that I keep it and enjoy looking at it from time to time. Maybe you want me to hold it over your head."

My mind was racing. I never expected Lindsay to say this to me. I had been so focused on getting out of my predicament that I hadn't thought about how much I enjoyed it. But she was at least partly right. I was having the best night of my life. I really loved the way the girls looked at my body and they way they toyed with me. Just thinking about it again made my whole naked body tingle. I could feel my face getting warm and I knew I was starting to blush.

Lindsay continued, "So it's up to you Pat. I'll give you one last dare and then delete the picture if that's what you want. This can all be over. Or you can tell me that you want me to keep the picture and do whatever I want with it and with you."

I didn't know how to respond. I thought to myself, "Should I let Lindsay keep the picture? I mean, I do like her. I don't think she would actually share it with anybody. And she probably wouldn't threaten me with anything too extreme. God, why am I even considering this? That picture is so embarassing! I should probably just tell Lindsay to delete it. The girls would never let me here the end of it if I let her keep it. Oh God, the girls are all grinning at me. I took too long to answer and now they know that I'm considering it. I should have told Lindsay no straight away... But, I do want her to have it... I do want her to use me and play with me. I want her so bad. And if she wants me then I guess she can have me. All of me."

But I was still embarassed. I couldn't look her in the eye so I stared at Lindsay's knees as I said those fateful words, "All right Lindsay... you can keep the picture."

CurvedDickSub 05-18-2015 05:49 AM

Nice, can't wait to find out what she is planning

naked_lego 05-18-2015 10:30 PM

It sounds like there will be a little more to come then. Hey I'm not complaining though. Keep it going it is one of the best active stories. :D

FLCL 05-24-2015 04:03 AM

Chapter 31

All of the girls squealed with glee. All of them except Lindsay, who just stared at me with half a smirk. I immediately began to regret the decision. What had I gotten myself into? I was so close to freedom and I just threw it away. My face started to turn red again and my hands slowly drifted in front of my erect penis.

Sarah started to say, "Pat, what the-" but Lindsay cut her off, "That's not good enough, Pat. First, you must tell me that you want me to keep the picture. Then, you will tell me why you want me to keep the picture."

The other girls began to chatter and giggle quietly while I contemplated backing out for a couple seconds. Then a voice in my head said, "Fuck it. You've come this far. Put your cards on the table." After another second to collect my thoughts, I dropped my hands to my sides and looked Lindsay directly in the eyes. The rest of the room fell silent as I spoke, "Lindsay, I want you to keep the embarrassing photo that you have of me on your phone. I want you to keep it and I want you to do whatever you want with it. The dares that all of you have given me have been humiliating at times. For most of the night, I just wanted to get out from under your thumbs. But you're right that it has been the most exciting night of my life. I've felt embarrassed and used, but for some reason I like it. I will never forget this night.

"But that isn't the only reason I want you to keep the picture, Lindsay. The truth is that I like you. I mean I like like you. Every moment with you and watching you, it's been magic. You're smart and funny and cute and so so sexy. I want you. I would give you anything you ask from me. And so, I want you to keep the picture. You can do whatever you want with it and with me."

Lindsay clapped her hands together giddily and exclaimed, "Yay!" She smiled as she spoke to me, "Oh Pat, that was even better than I expected! You must really have the hots for me. You've made me blush! Oh! I need pictures to commemorate this moment!"

Lindsay handed her phone to Brittany and said, "Will you?" Brittany grabbed Lindsay's phone and got ready to take pictures. Lindsay noticed that Rachel was picking up her phone too and said, "No! This is just for me Rachel! Put your phone down already!"

Rachel frowned and put her phone in her pocket, "Jeez, bite my head off why don't you? I don't even see why you care. You're being super selfish, but whatever."

"Um, do we really need to take more pictures?" I asked

Lindsay scoffed, "Oh come on Pat, these pictures won't be nearly as embarrassing as the one I already have. Plus, you just got done saying that I can do whatever I want to you, so there's no point in fighting it now. And I'm going to be in these ones with you!"

Lindsay walked up next to me, threw her arm across my shoulders, looked towards Brittany, and told me to "smile!" I reflexively smiled awkwardly in Brittany's direction. Lindsay's phone made a clicking noise, letting me know that there now existed a picture of Lindsay fully clothed with her arm around my naked body; awkwardly grinning, face bright red, full erection, and "LOSER" written down my torso.

Lindsay turned and kissed me on my cheek. The girls standing on either side of Brittany began to laugh as the phone clicked again. Then she moved one hand to my penis and gripped it tightly while still kissing my cheek. The girls' laughter grew and the phone clicked again. Then she put both arms around my neck, said "catch me," and leaped into my arms. She turned her head to smile at Brittany and the phone clicked one more time.

Lindsay said, "Thanks Pat," as I put her back on the ground. She patted me twice on the chest before collecting her phone from Brittany. She laughed as she thumbed through the pictures, "These are so awesome! Thanks Brit."

"Oh wait, I want one more," Lindsay said as she handed her phone back to Brittany. Lindsay lifted her left foot off the ground and removed her sock. She told me, "Come here Pat. Kiss my foot."

"Really?" I protested

"Yep," Lindsay confirmed

I got down on my knees. I put one hand on he carpet and my other hand on the bottom of Lindsay's lifted foot. Then I pressed my lips to the top of Lindsay's foot. I cringed as the room erupted into raucous laughter. Sarah literally rolled on the floor with tears running down her face. Lindsay's foot shook in my hand and I knew she was laughing at me too. Brittany was laughing too hard to hold the camera steady. Sarah caught her breath for long enough to say, "Oh my God Pat, I can't believe you asked for this. That makes it so much funnier. You're a pathetic little attention whore!" Sarah's voice transitioned back into cackling laughter.

I could hear Brittany breathing deeply as she tried to fight back the laughter. She said, "All right, all right, I've got this." She got the phone pointed at us; then she held her breath and took the picture. When she saw the final product on the phone screen, she closed her eyes and started laughing again.

"Let me see, let me see!" Dakota said, grabbing the phone from Brittany. When she saw it, she smiled from ear to ear. "Ha ha, I can't wait until Pat makes Lindsay mad and she sends this to the rest of us!"

The thought of the picture going beyond Lindsay's phone filled me with anxiety. I had removed my lips from Lindsay's foot at this point, but I was still on my hand and knees, holding Lindsay's foot and watching the chaos unfold around me. Then I felt two hands reach between my legs. One grabbed around my balls and the other grabbed the shaft and then both pulled back through my legs. The pain of pulling on my balls and pulling my erect dick in the wrong direction made me moan and close my eyes. I heard Rachel's laughing voice say, "Dakota... Dakota, get one like this."

When the other girls saw what Rachel was doing, the laughter picked back up to its loudest levels. Lindsay moved her foot, still in my hand, so that is was pressed against my mouth and I heard the phone click again. "Got it!" Dakota said with glee, "Oh my God, this is the best one yet!"

After one hard pull, my cock and balls were released suddenly and swung violently back between my legs. I exhaled in relief as my dick swung to safety. Lindsay pulled her foot from my hand and then took her phone back from Dakota before putting her sock back on. I moved from my hands and knees to my stomach and laid there, flat on the floor. I was a little worried that one of the girls would mess with me there, naked with my ass pointed up, but I was mentally and emotionally exhausted. I silently hoped that the girls would just forget I existed and let me fall asleep there.

The girls were still laughing intermittently and making quiet comments to each other about how funny they they thought all of this was. I was able to steal a few moments of peace and quiet there on the floor. But then I heard Lindsay's voice commanding me again, "Get up Pat. You aren't done yet."

dare00 05-24-2015 05:27 AM

Really good story!

frogman91234 05-24-2015 01:25 PM

This is going so much better than I thought it would!!

jklivin 05-24-2015 06:38 PM

Great story thanks for continuing and sharing

TheNatural 05-24-2015 11:20 PM

such an amazing story! I love it

naked_lego 05-25-2015 04:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by frogman91234 (Post 1775065)
This is going so much better than I thought it would!!

Same here! :D I also forgot how good it was

Fantage 05-25-2015 02:42 PM

Keep going! Please! I can't wat to see what Linsee does to Pat!

FLCL 05-28-2015 02:21 AM

Chapter 32

I opened my eyes and climbed to my feet. As I stood up, Lindsay ran the back of her fingers down my back from the top of my shoulder to the bottom of my butt-cheek. Then she gave my ass a firm slap and the other girls giggled at me.

"All right Pat," Lindsay said, "hug the girls good night. I'm taking you up to bed."

"What?" Brittany complained, "You're going to take him away from us? But we just got full control!"

"No, I got full control. And I'm going to take advantage of it up in Pat's bedroom." Lindsay answered.

"Awww," Brittany and Rachel whined in unison.

I was so happy that Lindsay was taking me to bed. It was a relief that, at worst, I would only be humiliated in front of a single girl for the rest of the night. And there was finally an end in sight.

I walked to Brittany first and wrapped my arms around her, my naked body pressed against her clothes. I said, "Good night, Brit." Brittany grabbed a handful of my right butt-cheek and said, "Good night, Pat." Then Sarah, Dakota, and Rachel joined us in a big group hug. My naked body was enveloped in beautiful clothed girls. Dakota and Rachel each told me good night and Sarah said with a smile, "Stay slutty, big guy."

When the huddle broke, Lindsay grabbed ahold of me by the penis and looked me in the eyes. "You're all mine now," she said with a smile. Then she led me to the stairs. She stopped at the base of the stairs, bent down with one hand still wrapped around my dick, and picked up Dakota's thong from earlier. She picked it up by the side between two fingers so as to touch it as little as possible. She gave it to me and said, "Don't forget your 'souvenir.'" Then Lindsay called good night to the other girls and pulled me up the stairs to my room.

When we got to my room, she released her grip on my penis and sat on the edge of my bed. I sat Dakota's thong on top of top of my dresser. Lindsay told me to close the door. I closed it and locked it.

"Did you mean what you said earlier? That you 'like like' me?" Lindsay asked.

"Yes. I do."

"And you actually want to do whatever I say?"

"Yes."

"Come here."

I moved in front of Lindsay, standing between her knees as she sat on the edge of the bed. She wrapped her fingers around my dick and started stroking it gently from top to bottom. She looked up at me and said, "Stop me before you cum." I confirmed, "I will." Then she leaned forward with her mouth open and started licking the head of my cock.

She licked the bottom first. Then she licked in a circle that covered the entire head. My body quivered with pleasure as she licked. Once the tip of my dick was glistening in her saliva, she positioned her head above my penis and pressed the tip to her lips. Her mouth opened and my dick slid inside. She struggled to open her jaw wide enough to fit me.

Feeling my dick inside her mouth, my head rolled back and my eyes closed. She continued to move my dick deeper into her mouth until it reached the top of her throat and I let out a little moan. Then she pulled back until my dick was out of her mouth. "Hey, open your eyes," she said, "I want you to watch me."

We locked eyes for a moment. She smiled at me. Then she put her lips back on my dick and slid it into her mouth again. This time I watched as her head bobbed up and down. At the top of every few strokes, she would stop and move her tongue around the tip of my dick. At the bottom every other stroke, my dick would would bump against the top of her throat. I was glad she had me open my eyes. It so sexy to watch her use her mouth on my dick. A tingling sensation started to spread from my dick to my entire body and I knew an orgasm was coming.

"You have to stop," I told her, putting my hand on her shoulder. She slowed the strokes and then leaned back, removing my dick from her mouth and sitting up straight. She thanked me for stopping her. Then she placed a hand on my chest and pushed me backward gently as she stood up from the bed. She took a large step away from the bed and said, "Undress me."

I took the bottom of her shirt with both hands and lifted it. She raised her arms above her head to make it easier for me. First her sexy flat stomach and then her breasts nestled in her peach with white lace bra were revealed. Her shirt began to turn inside-out as I lifted it above her armpits. For a moment her upper body was exposed, but her head and arms were hidden within her shirt. I paused while she was like this and grazed her side with one hand. She squirmed and squealed, "Don't!" Then I removed her shirt the rest of the way. Her hair bounced down onto her shoulders and in front of her breasts.

"I'll have to punish you for that later," she said in reference to my tickling her ribs while she was trapped inside her shirt. "I'm sorry. I couldn't help myself," I said as I stepped closer to her. I moved my arms around either side of her and found the clasp to her bra with my fingers. The tip of my penis was pressed to her stomach below her belly button. Lindsay's bra clasp worked the same as Dakota's and this time I undid it without any trouble. She held her arms out forward; I took a step back, sliding her bra down her arms and revealing her beautiful tits. I said, "Damn you're sexy," and she smiled.

Next, I grabbed the bottom of her shorts and pulled them down to the floor. She stepped out of them. Then I went for the sides of her peach and lace panties. She caught my hands with hers. "Not just yet," she said. My hands in hers, she pulled me towards her and kissed me on the lips. Then she released one of my hands, turned, and climbed onto my bed, pulling me after her.

We laid on our sides facing each other. With one hand on my shoulder and one hand on my ribs, she pulled herself towards me and kissed me. Our mouths opened and our tongues met inside. They pressed into one another, ran up and down the length of each other, a slid in circles around one another. As we kissed, I slid my hand up and down her back and side, giving her a gentle touch massage. After a little bit, I moved my hand to her front and began playing with one of her breasts. Meanwhile, she moved her hand from my ribs to my penis. She would run fingers up the bottom of it. She would stroke it slowly up and down. She would gently play with my balls.

It was such an amazing moment after everything that had happened. Our bodies exploring each other in every way. All of my cares melted away. I existed only to share an endless physical pleasure with the most beautiful being in my universe. Our bodies were playing a game, to find the most pleasing sensation that one could give the other while being continuously aroused by the touches of the other.

I slid my hand from her breast down her side and then between her legs. With two fingers, I rubbed her pussy through her panties. It felt plump in her state of arousal. Lindsay pulled her mouth off of mine and gasped for air. She moaned, "Oh my Gaaaahd." Her body was slowly writhing. Her cheek was pressed firmly against the pillow with her eyes closed. Her hand grabbed me tightly and she breathed in quickly, out slowly.

Then she reached down and gently grabbed my wrist. I stopped rubbing. She looked at me and asked, "Do you have a condom?"

Ruined-o-Holic 05-28-2015 04:49 AM

The very best story on this site mate, you must keep going; NO DOUBT! :)
I humbly recommend you to add some edging and tease and denial elements to the story, also I think lots of the admirers of the story would love it!
I also would love some mild pain for his balls, because edging/t&d/mild pain for balls are very compatible with your "humiliation" concept throughout the story ;)
Thanks again! Please keep up your brilliant work!

Fantage 05-28-2015 12:52 PM

Pat going to take her virginity!

jklivin 05-28-2015 10:38 PM

Very nicely done

FLCL 05-29-2015 02:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ruined-o-Holic (Post 1780594)
I humbly recommend you to add some edging and tease and denial elements to the story . . . I also would love some mild pain for his balls . . .

Thank you so much for the kind words. In regards to your suggestions, I may add some edging related stuff in future chapters. And the whole story has sort of been one long tease for Pat. I probably won't do any kind of CBT stuff besides the relatively mild pain that Marie and Rachel have caused in earlier chapters. In my mind, these characters aren't really into that (neither am I really) and so I think it would feel out of place in the story for any of the girls to subject Pat to any kind of extended CBT (to me at least).

But thanks again for your input. I really enjoy reading everyone's comments and seeing what other people like about the story and where they want it to go.

Ruined-o-Holic 05-30-2015 05:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FLCL (Post 1781714)
And the whole story has sort of been one long tease for Pat.

Yes I do agree with you but "teasing" and "cock teasing" are totally different things, you know it well because we're both males and same genders ;)
Differently from teasing, I find "cock teasing" with edging etc very exciting. This must be why the part of Rachel stroked his cock to the point of edge and then stopped suddenly when all girls were inspecting his manhood one by one, is the most seducing part for me throughout the whole story ;)
I just wanted to clarify it mate, thanks again!
:)

Fantage 05-30-2015 08:44 AM

Please continue the story!

frogman91234 05-30-2015 05:21 PM

Amazing addition!!! I really cant wait!!

05slave 05-30-2015 07:03 PM

I love this storie and cant wait for it to end soon, cant believe it took over 4 years to get this far

FLCL 06-12-2015 02:08 AM

Sorry for the long wait. I had some IRL stuff that popped up and I didn't have a lot of getDare time for a couple of weeks. I should be back on schedule now. ;)

Chapter 33

I said, "Yes," and rolled over to the edge of the bed. I had bought condoms months ago at the start of the school year but I hadn't had the opportunity to use one. Well, I did masturbate in one to see what it felt like but I digress. I opened top drawer on the night stand next to my bed and pulled out a tin that used to be full of candy but now contained ribbons of Trojan Her Pleasure Sensations condoms with Armor spermicidal lubricant. I opened the tin and ripped one condom from the end of a ribbon. Then I closed the tin and put it back in the night stand.

As I ripped open the pouch, Lindsay asked, "Can I put it on?"

"Of course," I answered, handing her the rubbery ring and tossing the empty paper pouch to the floor.

I got up on my knees on the bed and faced her. Lindsay stroked my dick twice and then placed the ring on the tip and started pushing at the edges to roll it down my penis. Lindsay was struggling to roll it on and it was very constricting on my dick. I realized at that time that condoms weren't supposed to be this tight and I decided I would buy Magnums next time.

"Sorry, I didn't know I had a big dick when I bought these," I said.

Lindsay laughed. Eventually, she got the condom to roll all the way down my penis. Then she laid back down on her back. I grabbed her panties by the sides and she lifted her hips so I could remove them. Then I laid down on my side next to her and placed a hand on the front of her pelvis, feeling her closely trimmed pubic hair shaved into a triangle.

Lindsay looked me in the eyes, "Pat, I'm a virgin."

"I know. I am too."

"Yeah, I know. I'm just saying to go slow and be gentle."

"I will."

I slid my hand down and used my middle finger to part her labia. She was already soaking wet. As my finger rubbed against her clit, she threw her head back and arched her back up off the bed. I ran my finger up and down the length of her slit and she started to moan, "uhn . . . uhn." Then I pressed the tip of my finger into her vagina. She was so wet and warm and soft. She shivered and let out an "ohhhh." I wanted my dick inside her.

I removed my hand from her and climbed on top of her. I looked into her eyes and used my right hand to guide my penis. I parted her labia with the tip of my penis and began sliding it up and down the length of her slit. She closed her eyes and began to pant, "ah ah ah." She quivered each time the tip of my dick touched her clit. I could feel that she was getting wetter with the back of my hand. Her juices began to run into my sheets.

Then I slid the tip of my dick into her vagina. Once I had the tip lined up, I placed both hands on the bed and began to push. I tried to push gently but she was so tight and I was so hard that I wasn't making any progress. Slowly, I pushed a little bit harder and then a little harder still. Lindsay's noises went like, "Ahhhhh, ah . . . ah . . . ow . . . ah! Ow . . . ow! Pat, stop."

I stopped pushing. Not even the entire head of my dick was inside Lindsay yet, less than an inch. Lindsay said to me, "I'm sorry Pat, you're too big. It hurts. I'm not ready for this yet. I'm sorry."

I pulled my dick out of her. "It's okay Lindsay," I told her, "I don't want you to do something that doesn't feel right."

"Um, could you go back to fingering me with the tip of your dick?" Lindsay asked bashfully.

I smiled at her, "Okay."

She reached down with both hands to the base of my dick and rolled the condom back up the length of my penis. "You won't be needing this."

I grabbed the now bare shaft of my dick. It was simultaneously more sensitive and comfortable to be free of that constricting latex. I went back to work, up and down Lindsay's slit, with the bare tip of my cock.

Lindsay's head fell back against the pillow. She closed her eyes. "Uhnnn, oh yeahhh. That feels better. Uhhh. I love your dick."

I played with different rhythms and strokes, trying to find what made Lindsay squirm the most. I tried long, short, and circular strokes at fast and slow speeds. I found that making small circles with the tip of my dick on Lindsay's clit worked the best. I started out slow and very slowly built speed. Lindsay's hips were gyrating. Her arms were moving about, first out to the side to grab hold of the sheets, then to the sides of her head to run her fingers through and grab hold of her hair, then to my chest or my side, then some combination of the three, and so on.

The tiny circles reached a fever pitch. Lindsay's juices soaked her entire crotch at this point. Her right hand grabbed my left wrist tightly; her left hand grabbed a fist full of sheets; and her entire body quaked fiercely. She gasped, "Uh uh uh, Gahhhhhhhhhd."

Then she collapsed on the bed, motionless except for her deep breaths. I rolled off of her and laid on the bed next to her. She turned her head, looking me in the eyes, and said, "Oh my god, what was that?" She stopped to breathe heavily and then continued, "You are amazing. Thank you for that."

naked_lego 06-12-2015 03:59 PM

Fantastic! I am still glad you are continuing this story. <3

phanmail 06-12-2015 05:47 PM

I know this is fiction but for the record it is possible to get a girl pregnant with the method they were using sperm can be left over from a previous ejacution and wind up in the Cowper secretion.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GD6qtc2_AQA

FLCL 06-12-2015 07:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by phanmail (Post 1802370)
I know this is fiction but for the record it is possible to get a girl pregnant with the method they were using sperm can be left over from a previous ejacution and wind up in the Cowper secretion.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GD6qtc2_AQA

Ha. Thanks for the heads up. Stay safe out there everybody. I guess it's a good thing that Pat used a spermicidal condom. ;)

n041p 06-12-2015 11:05 PM

This story is great. Just started it and couldn't stop reading. Can't wait for future chapters.

How often do you add new chapters?

FLCL 06-13-2015 07:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by n041p (Post 1802584)
This story is great. Just started it and couldn't stop reading. Can't wait for future chapters.

How often do you add new chapters?

Thanks! Lately I've been trying to post one new chapter per week.

FLCL 06-17-2015 02:21 AM

Chapter 34

Lindsay laid on her back breathing heavily for a couple minutes or so. I was laying on my side facing her with my hand resting on her stomach. While we laid there, I wondered whether what had just happened counted as losing our virginity. I mean, I was inside of her but not very far. And neither of us came while I was inside of her. I eventually decided that it was close enough that I could honestly tell my friends that I was no longer a virgin if it came up.

Lindsay rolled onto her side, looking me the eyes. She started to stroke my penis slowly, which was slightly softened. As we spoke, it quickly hardened.

She exhaled a satisfied sigh before saying, "Pat, that was amazing. I'm so lucky to have such a talented boy wrapped around my little finger." I smiled at her, proud and embarrassed at once. She continued, "Now that you belong to me, I'm going to set some rules for you to live by."

"Rules?" I asked.

"Yes Pat. Now that you're mine, you have to do whatever I say. And to start things off, I will set some rules that you may not break without my express permission. If you break the rules or disobey me, even if you simply displease me, I will punish you up to and including sharing the pictures that I have of you."

"Okay..." I answered hesitantly. I was a bit nervous but I was also really excited that she was taking this so seriously.

"All right then. I have three rules for you right now. I will probably add more in the future, but for now there's just three. Rule one: You have to do everything that I tell you to do immediately and without any questions or complaints. If I give you a command in the form of a question, such as 'Do you want to give me a back rub?,' you must treat it like a command. When I give you a command, you must acknowledge the command and address me as your queen, for example: 'Yes, my queen,' or 'Right away, my queen.' If for some reason you simply can't follow one of my commands, you must express regret that you cannot follow my command and address me as your queen before giving me a good excuse. For example, 'I wish that I could, my queen. Unfortunately, I cannot because of X.' If I do not like your excuse, I will make you do it anyway and then punish you for questioning me. Do you understand rule one?"

This whole time she was stroking my penis very slowly and staring me directly in the eyes. I was putty in her hands. I answered, "I think so, but do you want me to address you as my queen even when there are other people around?"

"That's a good question," Lindsay said. She thought for a moment before responding, "Okay, if we're around people that don't know that I own you, then you should address me with some other compliment or mushy girlfriend/boyfriend word, like 'yes, sweetie' or 'yes, beautiful.' You can choose what word to use in that situation and if I think you should be saying 'my queen' or I don't like the word you're using, I will correct you. Does that make sense?"

It was a little strange to hear her say that she owned me, but it really turned me on. For the first time, I answered, "Yes, my queen."

Lindsay got a little giddy when she heard it. She smiled brightly and squeezed and shook my penis a little. "Yay!" she exclaimed, "You're such a good boy!" Then she gave me a little peck on the lips.

"Okay, rule number two," she said as she continued to stroke my shaft. "You may not cum without my permission."

There was a moment of silence. I expected her to have a long explanation like she did for the first rule. "That's it?" I asked.

"Yep. If we're fooling around and you can't hold back, then I may let you slide. Otherwise, you have to ask me before an orgasm. You certainly can't masturbate to completion without my permission. And you can't ever fool around with anyone else, obviously, but that sort of gets into rule 3. So if you want to play with yourself and bring yourself to the edge of orgasm, that's fine, but you must ask me for permission before any orgasm. Do you understand rule two?"

I was surprised by this rule. Lindsay would know about my every orgasm. This was certainly going to cut into the amount of time I spent masturbating. Even if she would grant me permission every time, which she wouldn't, it would be too embarrassing to ask her if I can cum multiple times a week. (Who am I kidding? I would have to ask her every day to keep up with my previous schedule.) I wasn't sure what I was going to do with all my newfound free time but I still answered, "Yes, my queen."