PDA

View Full Version : First t or d with sis True (non-fiction)

Littleone
01-30-2008, 09:13 AM
It was always my job to babysit my sister, which on the whole was not too bad as we got on well, but the worst time was when she had her friends over and i would have to look after all of them while my parents and the parents of her friends went out for the evening. This was one of those times there was myself my sis and 4 of her friends all girls so i thought i was in for a boring night of girls giggling in there bedroom.

It started off as expected with all of them in the bedroom and me in the living room watching tv then they all decided to burst in and ask if they could play in here as it was warmer than the bedroom, to which i agreed they sat at the table in the corner while i continued to watch tv there was a lot of whispering in the corner when suddenly Julie (all names have been changed) my sis will be known as Jessica, pipes up loudly how about a game of truth or dare? All went quite a moment after a pause Sara said only if John ( me) plays, so Jessica looks over and says " well how about it?" I replied rather shocked "you want me to play truth or dare with you lot?" to which they all replied as one "yes" all i could mutter was ok then who's first?

Just to place you at the seen there was my sis Jessica 13 me John 14 sara 12 Julie 13 Tina 12 and Tracey 12 all sat on the floor in the liveing room playing truth or dare. We agreed to play the game untill 11:30 as my parents were due back around midnight.

So the dares to start are very mild with things like kiss the door, stand on your head against the wall etc we were playing like this for about 20 minutes then Tracey turns to me and says t or d i reply d she then smiles and says stand up and pull your tousers down to your ankles count to ten and pull them up again, I just looked at her surprised and said i can't do that in front of you lot to which they replied you agreed to play so you have to do it now no backing out, so i thought for a moment and decided to do it. I thought it should not get much worse than that as they were quite young. So i did it now it was my turn so i dared sara to do the same thing which to my surprise she did without argument it went mild agin for a while then it was my next dare and Jessica said stand up drop yor trousers and underwear and count to 10 at which i said i could not in front of all you girls they said you have to or we will tell all your friends at school that you are a coward, i thought i've been set up here but had to go along with it so i did and wandered how much stronger the dares were going to get as it was now only 10 and we had agreed to play till 11:30 next i dared Julie to lift her skirt and show me her underwear but she did more than that as i looked she came right up to my face and almost rubed her white knickers on me, then she turned to me and said t or d i said d thinking it was going to gradully get worse but she just said strip naked and you have to stay like that the rest of the game so here it was 10 oclock and i had to strip naked knowing the game was going on to midnight so i thought the only way i might end up with a bit of fun here is to give them the same dare so the next 5 dares of mine (to give that is) was used to get them naked which again to my shock the agreed to do i thought they would refuse to strip for me. It was now my turn again i choose dare once more it was Tina who now said you have to stand in the middle of the room and from now till 11:30 you have to let us do whatever we want with you so now i realised that i would be getting no more chances to dare them i was now there toy so i stood in the middle of the room at which Tina took hold of my cock and remarked "not very big but lets see if it works" and with an aplause from the others began to wank me off it was not long before i shot my load with a cheer from the girls.
I will add what happend next in my next entry

Collared_Slave
01-30-2008, 10:52 AM
This sounds too good to be true- or these things just dont happen to me.

Davros
01-30-2008, 01:24 PM
This sounds too good to be true- or these things just dont happen to me.

Seconded.

Dunno whether to take this as made up or real.

Also, maybe work on the structure - punctuation etc.

JoMo
01-30-2008, 03:38 PM
meh, seemed viable enough until the full nudity and wanking part, that was just silly.

Davros
01-30-2008, 03:40 PM
meh, seemed viable enough until the full nudity and wanking part, that was just silly.

I could just about see that as true, but seeing as there's "more to come", I doubt the rest will be real.

LordCaspen
01-30-2008, 04:05 PM
I think truth is sometimes overrated when it comes to storytelling.

zeketheorc
01-30-2008, 04:37 PM
well its not too far fetched in reality. A lot of kids get into that kind of thing when they are that young.

MasterO
01-30-2008, 06:21 PM
Sounds real enough to me heck I've known kids to get a lot more into it than that. When I was that age a friend of mine was always having sexual encounters far exceeding this with his older sis and her friends. I believe him so far. I've heard a lot of far fetched supposedly true stories here but this one is not so far fetched. Talking with a buddy of mine from work about his 13 year old daughter and her friends and what he has caught them at makes this story sound extremely mild.

Collared_Slave
01-31-2008, 11:29 AM
Sounds real enough to me heck I've known kids to get a lot more into it than that. When I was that age a friend of mine was always having sexual encounters far exceeding this with his older sis and her friends. I believe him so far. I've heard a lot of far fetched supposedly true stories here but this one is not so far fetched. Talking with a buddy of mine from work about his 13 year old daughter and her friends and what he has caught them at makes this story sound extremely mild.

Im really upset now- i missed out :(

Swooper
02-03-2008, 04:52 AM
This is mild unfortunately innocence is lost at a much younger age these days. And this is looking quite real at this point, I guess you just have to be in the right place at the right time. Sometimes it helps to have a younger sister and have one of their friends have a crush on you :P

doomed_soul89
02-11-2008, 05:28 PM
the fact taht doesn't seem real is that he dared his sister to strip naked(not really mentioned other then saying he dared all of them) and he didn't mention anything happening inbetween those 5 dares he used on them and he was naked so did he just say turth alot or something

Buzzlightyear
02-20-2008, 05:25 PM
stupid... But i'll agree people are 'losing their innocence' much younger than they used to. I'm only 16, but a lot of my friends have already had sex, including several who did it at 14-15, and most of the rest have done other things, such as I have, which could be considered intimate. Do you people think this is bad or good? explain...

SubMissChievous
02-20-2008, 05:42 PM
Guys, please, could you give the author the benefit of the doubt? Only he knows whether it's true or not & quite frankly as long as it's well-written & entertaining is what's matters most, imo...

There's no rule that says: "Don't invent a non-fiction story" so just Littleone keep on writing.

And, oh, I could (but won't) tell some real stories myself that hasn't happen to most people... Doesn't mean they're not true... ;)

Davros
02-20-2008, 05:44 PM
There's no rule that says: "Don't invent a non-fiction story" so just Littleone keep on writing.

But non-fiction isn't invented!

And, oh, I could (but won't) tell some real stories myself that hasn't happen to most people...

Muahahaha, you HAVE to now!

Plus I think that's it. Littleone was last on just hours after this story... :(

SubMissChievous
02-20-2008, 06:09 PM
@NS: I know non-fiction isn't invented. :) That's what I meant when I mentioned that only the author knows whether it's true or not & the absence of rule about it.

Oh & to the other comment: No, I don't HAVE to :p

MasterO
02-20-2008, 06:27 PM
C'mon Chloe tell us your stories, start a thread the life and times of NC. You can say they are fiction if you wish and then people will not be able to hold them against you in the future as you can say you made them up for entertainment purpose. lol

Littleone
02-21-2008, 04:39 AM
I have been away for a while so next bit has had to be put on hold but i will place the next set soon. It is a real story of my younger days i'm now in my 40's which is why it may seem a bit mild compared to kids nowadays but it did not stay mild for much longer the dares in between the time of getting them naked were the usual sily dares like jog around the room and kiss the table so thought it might get a bit boring to put them in and yes a few truths lol

Thank you all for the input

Littleone
02-24-2008, 04:45 AM
After Tina had done the handjob she decided to confess the reason they were here, they wanted someone that they could practice things on so when they had boyfriends they would have a bit of experience. They all decided the first thing they wanted to practice was wanking a boy off, but said that i did have an escape, this first time if any one of them chickend out of having a go then i would be free and they would find another practice dummy but if they all had a go then i would be there dummy to practice on whenever they needed it. Each of them had to get me at least erect but did not have to make me cum, i remember thinking as she said this that my only chance would be my sis as i thought she may not want to wank her brother off, so i agreed to the terms. After about an hour it was Julie's turn she took my penis in hand and started to rub it, just as Tina had earlier she was good and it was not long before i was erect, she caried on now a bit quicker i felt the usual telltale signs that i was losing controll and then shot my load again. Tina just laughed and said wow 2 out of 2 not bad so the next few minutes was spent on cleaning up. During the first hours wait they had all got dressed but i had to stay naked untill they had all had a go.
At this point it was late so i was told to dress and meet at Julies house next morning where the rest would have a go.
Next morning me and sis walk over to Julies house her parents were out for the day but new i was going to be there so allowed me to babysit till they got home, soon as i got there Julie said you know the rule you have to be naked till we all have a turn so off with the clothes, naked again it was Sara's turn she was the yougest havin only turned 12 a few days before she took hold of me and began to rub nothing was hapening, after a few minutes i was begining to think i was going to win here, when Tina said look over here and lifted her skirt revealing white undies with a teddy on front and good girl over top. Somehow she had found my turn on was undies with pics on but if there is writing as well then its a bigger turn on, soon as i saw them my penis stood to attention and Sara caried on rubbing, i could not stop looking at those undies and it was not long before i was cumming and again Tina shouted Yes 3 out of 3. I just replied thats cheating how did you know?. She said you played t or d with my sis some time ago on a t she asked you what your biggest turn on was and she told me what you said. i new now i had no chance unless Jessica chickend out. Next was Tracey after about an hour rest she took me hold and needed no help, very quickly got me erect and i think she had some teaching from Tina as it was not long before again i was shooting my load and yes Tina piped up great 4 out of 4 lets see if we can make it 5 out of 5. Another clean up and an hour rest and it was Jessica's turn i was praying to myself she would chicken out. Tina said right Jess make a good show and without hesitation grabbed hold of me, started to wank, no erection so it was sara this time said, John look here and stupid as i was, i looked knowing what was about to happen, she droped her jeans, she had on little pink undies with a pic of barbie and the word Barbie over again erection time Jess carried on rubbing, and again i could not pull myself away from looking at those undies and shot my load Tina again briliant 5 out of 5 i did not expect that. You are ours now any time we want you, we do whatever we want with you, at this all the girls clapped with delight.
If anyone is still interested and not too bored with my style then i will add what the next practice was in my next posting.

Stripperman
02-24-2008, 08:37 AM
Sounds good so far, let's hear more.

Kitty
02-24-2008, 09:10 AM
i am loveing it ..

qwertypete
02-26-2008, 02:53 PM
nice story... one of the only ones i keep up with

NakhtiChaos
02-26-2008, 07:15 PM
very nice story i like how mischevious the girls are so far

davieboi
02-26-2008, 11:24 PM
this is gr8, definately keep going man

dareboy2
03-06-2008, 07:22 PM
great whereve you been

Littleone
03-07-2008, 09:09 AM
Just a short continuance a few days after the last section took place i had a call to go to Tina's so off i went Tina's was about a 5 minute walk away so did not take long to get there, when i arived i walked into the living room, all the girls were there plus 1 new girl, Leanne,
I was told that she had just moved into the place next door to Tina and got to be friends with her when she was told about me she decided to ask if she could join the group.
Tina said she could if she passed there original task of giving me at least an erection, to which she agreed, so once more i strip off as to the agreement stand in front of her and she takes me in hand, after a few minutes nothing was happening, much to her dismay, so she took a step back and removed her top revealing a litle crop top still no erection, so she droped her tracksuit bottoms, white nickers whith a bunch of flowers and Thursday over top (she had been told of my turn onn) erection time again but what she did next took me completely by surprise. She stepped forward realy close to me took hold of the top of her knickers and pulled them forward under my erection, i could see a few whisps of pubic hair starting to form on her pubic area, she wraped the knickers around my erection and caried on playing with it, that was even more of a turn on, then moved closer so the end of my erection was touching her pubic area i started to shoot my load all over her she continued to pump every drop into he undies then wiped me with them and proceded to massage the cum soked undies into herself to my surprise even Tina was speechless she just stood there open mouthed and aplauding a fine performance. Leanne i was told after was 11 at the time it was 2 weeks before her 12 birthday. so now there was 6 in the group

ravoraver
03-18-2008, 02:39 PM
this i the exact same as sister soirie or what ever with some parts taken out

HSsportsstar 1
03-18-2008, 09:22 PM
not really ravoraver, sister soirie or whatever had to do witha sister and two frineds, they did dares and the sister ahd to pee on the bro. this si just all handjobs. By the way, continue writing!!

nightmare09
12-18-2008, 08:31 PM
go on i want to know what happeneds

Officelover
12-19-2008, 10:17 AM
This is actaully really really creepy. I mean these are mostly 12 year old girls (one of them is your sister), that you are having a sexual game of TorD with. This is so creepy!

interesting
12-19-2008, 10:19 AM
Agreed. Minors involved, explicit sexual acts, even if they are just handjobs. I'm not feeling very comfy about this one either.

Soraslight
12-22-2008, 12:38 PM
I don't encourage this behaviour as it is a touchy subject..but this is a very natural occurance in a teenage life to experience such a sexual activity; it's all part of growing up. However, it is usually briefer by scale. Also i've valued this community for it's relaxation with 'minors' being involved as we are people too...with needs for that matter. I wont be sleeping with any 18+ i read in a story, on the other hand a 13-15 year old...I'm in luck =P

Anyay, jokes aside. Only prudes should consider it inappropriate, and if you are a prude, why are you here? =3

Officelover
12-22-2008, 02:17 PM
I don't encourage this behaviour as it is a touchy subject..but this is a very natural occurance in a teenage life to experience such a sexual activity; it's all part of growing up. However, it is usually briefer by scale. Also i've valued this community for it's relaxation with 'minors' being involved as we are people too...with needs for that matter. I wont be sleeping with any 18+ i read in a story, on the other hand a 13-15 year old...I'm in luck =P

Anyay, jokes aside. Only prudes should consider it inappropriate, and if you are a prude, why are you here? =3

I find this horribly offensive too. Please stop writing these types of stories.

SubMissChievous
12-22-2008, 04:19 PM
I find this horribly offensive too. Please stop writing these types of stories.
Officelover: Please refrain from being the "moral police". getDare already has mods to monitor the site and it's up to us to ultimately decide if any thread is crossing the line. I'm not here to censor people personally much less to tell others what they should or shouldn't write in stories.

You don't like the story? Don't read it. Simple.

And if you (or anyone) feel uncomfortable with anything at all you will find on our site feel free to adress your concerns to us. But please, again, refrain from attacking other user's freedom of expression

gervan
12-22-2008, 04:24 PM
my problem with this story is, that it seems not to be a t.o.d story anymore. its just a sex story

interesting
12-22-2008, 04:31 PM
In terms of subject matter, that is this story no longer about ToD, many stories start off with the premice of a game and move on from that into other things. It happens.

As to the content, Chloe is right, and Officelover has a point too. The material may be offensive to some (it is to me), but it's really the purview of the moderators to decide what is appropriate and is not.

Which is why I'll shut up now. :)

SubMissChievous
12-22-2008, 04:44 PM
my problem with this story is, that it seems not to be a t.o.d story anymore. its just a sex storyHmm the site is not strictly just about TorD either :)

Well anyways... I've just checked OP's last activity and it was of August 2008 and the last installment to this story was last March.

So I'm locking this right now.