PDA

View Full Version : Unexplored soft topics?

Lyn
06-09-2011, 09:24 AM
I was thinking of starting a second story (I completed my first one a while ago).

I like writing about soft topics because they are closest to what I enjoy, So I was wondering what soft topics you guys think have not been addressed enough.

I guess my goal as a writer is to use my style of writing to spice things up a bit and help readers get inside the heads of each character. ;)

You can read my other story if you'd like, so you can get an idea of how I write.

I can't promise anything, but I want suggestions on:

1. topics that have not been covered enough, or covered in a long time
2. topics that would fit my writing style

femdomslave
06-09-2011, 09:34 AM
Pick one of the usual limits and write about it? Whatever you do is gonna be good :)

sexynakedboy
06-09-2011, 09:41 AM
How about public dares that include near nudity, altered or erotic slutty clothing and sensual control. Denial dares with choices for relief but always with consequences. Prolonged stimulation dares with tiny low level vibes that you dare to wear all day... Embarrassing, humiliating dares in front of friends dares.

SNB

Lyn
06-18-2011, 07:32 AM
Pick one of the usual limits and write about it? Whatever you do is gonna be good :)
Haha I dont think I'm *that* good of a writer :P

Nick
06-20-2011, 03:48 PM
Focus on your own likes/fetishes and just do short stories that have just a couple parts. Those could be very interesting and entertaining.

chubbsman7
06-22-2011, 01:56 PM
For me, this has always been a challenge: approaching a relative topic with a twist, or uniqueness about it.

My suggestion would be to approach the emotional side of the character, if that's the kind of writer you are.

If not, and you're looking for physical aspects, first to a little research. You can't expect a story to be credible unless you know what it's like to do some things, so I would "research" some fetishes, if you understand what I mean first, or at least read about them online. There are many aspects to story-telling on this site, if you're talking about the sexual sphere of things!