PDA

View Full Version : School Humiliation

Tally
12-18-2007, 06:49 PM
Has anyone ever been spanked or pantsed or anything at school or college? TEll us! I'm sure some people have interesting stories!

Psychoclaw
12-18-2007, 08:42 PM
Well for one year my highschool class went through a "pantsing phase". (I still have the mental scars if anyone wants to see them.) Thankfully, I ran track and was able to save myself from humiliation because of my amazing reflexes and speed. But I remember one guy got pantsed while hugging his girlfriend, and his boxers came down too. Lucky her.

random_girl
12-18-2007, 08:43 PM
oh yeah...I get spanked every day at school...

Davros
12-19-2007, 07:06 AM
I've never been spanked or pantsed, but my friend (female - who will not be named) has. We were about to finish P.E. and go into the changing rooms. It was really crowded and loads of lads were round and out of the blue, suddenly, one guy jumped at her and pulled her shorts down.

Woo, I'll never forget that light blue thong :p:p

SubMissChievous
12-19-2007, 05:37 PM
I've had so many I could write a book about them... No wonder why I'm glad I'm 27 & no more a student... I can tell some interesting stories for sure...

Been pantsed a few times

Called names in front of everyone more than once...

Had students put lewd pictures or drawings in my locker...

I could go on but will stop here...

When it's expected or hoped it can be fun. I just don't wish any of this stuff happening to someone who does not call for it in any way... at all...

Chloé xx

admireu4ever
12-19-2007, 05:42 PM
Your a great person Chloe, you inspire so many of us.

Happy Holidays,
Tessdog

Swooper
12-19-2007, 06:19 PM
I know the feeling Chloe, like you Chloe i had a tough time at school too, always needing to watch my back looking for the next attack. The worse was the pantsing or as we call it here in Australis, Dacking, I love sports but was always scared to go near the change rooms before and after P.E. because of what may happen. We don't shower and change the way you guys do in the U.S. we just use them to store our bags and to change into our shorts (Which most guys wore under their pants anyways), but like you Chloe I could go on too, yah in fun and if you know it is in fun, that is fine, but make sure the person you are doing it too, knows it is in fun and they are not taking it seriously.

Sorry to bring a fun thread down, but I guess you need to know all sides of the fun side as well.

hovie907
12-19-2007, 06:27 PM
I was pansted twice on the practice football field before practice. it was fun.

matthew8459
12-22-2007, 04:04 AM
I was in the varsity locker room in high school after a freshman phys. ed class. There were 2 varsity level athletes in our class so we had access to our lockers in there. I was just getting out of the shower and in only my towel grabbing clothes to get dressed and lost part of it. My ass was totally exposed plus i was bent over. I did not realize it but the door was open and the girls class was walking by. No comments were made but i am not sure if they saw anything

Fikii17
12-24-2007, 12:00 AM
slightly off the intended question, but i was playing t/d in my school once and had to go into the girl's bathroom naked. definitely my most humiliating moment

sexymrme
12-25-2007, 08:01 AM
I got dared ages ago to let 10 people spank me at school, with no trousers on, that was embarrasing in the iddle of the footbal pitch, hehe, not going to be doing that again.

scotsman
12-25-2007, 08:29 PM
i wasnt very well developed at school so was a bit of a nightmare

lovethenudes
12-25-2007, 09:05 PM
im in first year university. ive been pantsed twice since ive been there both times in front of girls.

i was pantsed many times during public school. worst one was gym class grade 5 i guess its not really being pantsed but i didnt have pants on at the time, anyway, i was sitting on a bench in the changing room in my tighty whities. i wasnt paying attention and two other boys were planning to get me. they got another boy to distract me while one of the boys tied my shoe laces to the bench. the boy said come on get changed and lets go. i stand up and of course fall to the ground. the boy distracting me ties my hands together with a spare shoe lace he had so here i am on the ground helpless. they wedgie me until my underwear rips and i scream louder than ever before. the teacher (female) runs into the cahnging room. there i am, naked, tied up and on the floor with shredded tighty whity by my side. the most i hve ever been in my life. the teacher was hot too. first girl to ever see me naked. the other kis got suspended of course. thought i would share my most embarassing story with you guys.

and been spanked by my teacher in grade 9. mildly embarassing since were so old but it was in family studies so we were learning abotu disciplining children and i like being spanked so i volunteered. kinda awkward when your teacher says bend over onto my desk and touches your butt with her hand. can you say BONER in front of the whole class? yep.

Buzzlightyear
12-25-2007, 09:48 PM
yeppers. Been pantsed a couple times, nobody's ever gotten my boxers though. I got my (used to be) best friend in the shop building one day, boxers and all. He always wore basketball shorts and that day his pockets were loaded with crap, so I just got behind him and yanked. It was pretty damn funny considering that there were 5 girls in the class, kind of awkward for shop.

Anyways this one time we were on a field trip, and the whole day everyone in our group was pants'ing each other, and while we were at the mall for lunch, a couple of girls caught me off guard and got em down to my knees. It wasn't all that embarassing because they were good friends, and I got them back (repeatedly) later, but the fact that my pants were off in a very public place made me shudder none the less.

Naughtybaby
12-26-2007, 11:05 PM
ive never been pantsed but i pantsed one of my good freinds i think he liked it....o well a and he almost got me back to...but i run faster and did i meantion he likes me...good advantage.....plus,hes a football player hehe

sumguythisguy
12-30-2007, 05:28 AM
I've been pantsed many times, but the one that sticks out in my mind is once I walked into the locker room from PE and cut through the rest room area directly inside the door of the locker room and this guy pantsed me, and my boxers went to, fortunately, noone else was walking in and there was a little wall between the restrooms and the lockers. I eventually got him back in front of girl he liked when we were meeting her and some of her friends at the mall.

Swisstony
12-31-2007, 01:14 PM
it didnt happen to me but I was involved. A mate of mine pantsed another mate as I took the picture. We used the school dark room to process it and them the school photocopier to copy it. There wasn't a room in the building we didn't put a picture up in. And yes he is still my mate today. :D

goodnamesaretaken
01-01-2008, 01:53 AM
i did not pants anyone but in the 6th grade a boy was pants in Gym class and his underwear came down wih his pants!!! He was very embarrassed

Whitestar1983
01-03-2008, 12:44 AM
been pantsed several times one was in primary school i was about 12 that was the easys one as only 3/4 girls seen me, but in high school i got pantsed at least 6 times, the worest one was in p.e. class, we had just finished up one of the guys caught me pantsed me boxers as well and pushed me in the girl lokerroom which i fell over on my back as i tryed to save myself hitting hard everygirl in my class got a great look there must of been 13 there i was 14 and the girls where 14/15. i seen it happening to a few ppl at the school both girls and boys.

Pikachu
01-03-2008, 01:59 AM
I've had so many I could write a book about them... No wonder why I'm glad I'm 27 & no more a student... I can tell some interesting stories for sure...

Been pantsed a few times

Called names in front of everyone more than once...

Had students put lewd pictures or drawings in my locker...

I could go on but will stop here...

When it's expected or hoped it can be fun. I just don't wish any of this stuff happening to someone who does not call for it in any way... at all...

Chloé xx

Chloe please tell me these peoples adresses and i will personally shoot them for you (cocks shotgun and starts randomly screaming into the air)

on a more serious note i have been bullied at school a bit wedgied a couple of times pantsied once at an whole school assembly when everyone was walking in by a drunken year 12 (there leaving assembly) and people have a certain obsession of sacktapping me when i walk by in corridors....not fun

ryan
01-08-2008, 11:55 PM
umm.. i was pansted by a few guys when we were playing soccer for PE. what was more embarrassing, was that because they pulled my shorts to my ankles, i tripped over and my undies were in full view for everyone.

i also remember having my mate drop a pencil down my arse crack during a school assembly in front of everyone. the fact that i didnt realise until i noticed everyone laughing made it worse.

loll not to mention, the many times when my mates would give me wedgies while we were mucking around, and also pull my pants or undies down..

Steve_the_Russian
01-09-2008, 10:31 PM
I have been pantsed a few times.

The worst was a few weeks ago, I was wearing a grey shirt that didn't come down that far, and gym shorts for a practice. I was talking to my girlfriend when Eric, a friend of mine came up behind me and pantsed me. This was hugely embarassing, one because he pantsed me in the hallway in front of a lot of people. The underwear I was wearing that day was a pair of sky blue men's bikini's, which made it hugely embarassing, because at my school everyone wears boxers, and the bikini's didn't leave much to the imagination. To make things even worse, Eric stepped on my shorts so I couldn't pull them up, and he pulled up my shirt, so that I was basically standing in my underwear for a few seconds. I eventuallly pulled up my shorts, but it was humiliating. If there's anything good about it, my girlfriend told me that the bikini was sexy.

I was given a hanging wedgie from a tree at school once, but my underwear ripped pretty quick, and I wasn't seen by many people.

Littleone
01-10-2008, 09:43 AM
got pantsed in front of my class at school i was about 14 and my underwear came down with them lol

simple
01-10-2008, 01:05 PM
after the showers one day some one get my towel so i was naked and whipped my ass a few times

trust me its painful

ShadowyFigure
02-05-2008, 02:08 PM
once in sixth grade. 3 in seventh grade

x_daringbaby
02-06-2008, 10:21 PM
I've been spanked, but not pantsed. :P
I've been spanked by my teacher in grade 4, only in panties, and in front of the class.
That was when I was in Korea, and the teachers can be pretty tough.

shroobs
02-07-2008, 12:08 PM
Never been pantsed! :D

Trystaan
02-07-2008, 12:11 PM
I have been through the whole bullying thing everywhere I have been I moved schools partly because I was being bullied. I have been insulted on websites and in real life. That is why I know to always shrug it off and don't let them know how you aer feeling inside.

But back on topic.

Darling do they really do that in Korea or is it just a joke??

xDareDeViLx
02-13-2008, 11:48 PM
Lol many times, from on the pull up bars to right in front of a group of girls, both have happened to me.. stupid athletic teammates, and other varsity athletes. :mad:

x_daringbaby
02-14-2008, 01:03 AM
They really do that, but only in the stricter schools in the more country-ish area where I came from.

AverageDaniel
02-14-2008, 06:03 PM
I only have one story about pantsing, and it didn't technically happen in school, but it happened with schoolmates, so I guess it counts.

One day, me and my friends were hanging out after school, and, all of a sudden, the lone girl of the group comes up to one of my friends and pantses him. Unfortunately for him, she also got his boxer shorts, so he was completely bottomless in front of us. She tried to do this to everyone at one time or another(I got my shirt pulled over my head at a bowling alley after repeated attempts to pants me[thank you belt!]), but that was the best one.

D-man
02-14-2008, 07:01 PM
I'm very lucky because at my school, if anybody pantsed/ spanked someone (or themselves) would be marked as gay!:D

ainulindale
02-15-2008, 12:07 PM
Someone flipped up my skirt and yanked down my underwear in the middle of the courtyard once. Also, my entire school took part in this nipple twisting fad back when I had nipple rings. Almost ripped out one of them, that's why I took them out.

sexyman1983
02-15-2008, 02:07 PM
I don't think this ever happened to me AT my school, from teachers or anything. But when I get home with a bad record in Elementary, I was pantsed, and spanked, even forced to sit at the bottom of the stairs, for 20 whole minutes.

As a kid in Church, (I was a kid, that didn't know any better) I misbehaved, in front of my Dad, by not paying attention. (My Dad's apreacher) My mother, in front of everyone pulled me out of my seat, took me to the bathroom(I don't remember, either boy's or girl's, could be unisex) I was pantsed, and spanked, painfully.

Thinking back, and sharing this is rather embarrassing for me, but now I'm glad to get that out of my system.

Oh, and almost forgot that in High School, I was and still am in my over-weight stage, and some random bully keeps pinching my nipples. ((I'm a guy, so this is even more humiliating, and it makes me look gay, and it sucks just saying this)) It f$%#ing hurts like hell everytime this happens, it sucks.

WorthlessPet78
02-16-2008, 03:07 AM
If anyone tried to Pantse me id be to quick for them or punch them in the face :D

johnny_c18
02-16-2008, 08:50 PM
we were in the dressing rooms during the musical
and this kid with a huge solo was being a showoff and singing show tunes in his boxers, and for some reason, the other kids were filming it. I guess they thought it was funny and were going to put it on youtube.
and right as he hit the high note in "on the street where you live" from my fair lady
one of the other leads came and pantsed him, right in front of the camera.
and he was pissed.
it was pretty funny.
-John

Fugmeighnow
04-26-2008, 10:51 AM
My friends and I have this thing called Omaha - basicallly depantsing - and we do this all the time to each other (everywhere). Whenever its hot, a person tends to wear shorts right (sometimes)? Well, i do. Anyway, I wear basketball shorts as well as some of my other friends. And those are EASY to pull down. So it happens quite a lot. So a word from the wise and expericanced, lol, wear underarmor tight shorts under your sport pants. Then if you get depantced its just like: wtf are you doing, and walk off.

Miss Piggy
04-29-2008, 01:35 PM
I've been pantsed at school a few times before, but it was mainly back in middle school when everyone was hitting puberty. It never happens at my high school. Me and a lot of other girls get spanked a bit but its basically just a greeting between us. I haven't really been spanked by a guy at school but I have had a couple times where I've been squeezed randomly by a perv..:mad:

Alexx
04-29-2008, 02:01 PM
me and my mate were in drama and we were rehearsing a play where she was my dad who beat me up. she says shes completely straight but i dont believe her btw. anyway in one part she has to spank me with a belt and i think she liked it cuz all lesson anytime i annoyed her or anything (were always taking the piss out of each other) she'd hit my arse with this belt. i didnt reli mind cuz im bi and shes quite fit.

PJ581
04-29-2008, 05:12 PM
last year I got shanked by someone and then when I just pulled my pants up another 1 came over and got me. it was my friends but I got pissed at them and threw all my books at them and we all got sent to alternative school for 2 days

DaniBlonde
05-10-2008, 10:55 PM
Yeah, lol...my volleyball partner decided that she wanted to grab my shorts at the same instant i jumped up to spike..got pantsed and fell flat on my face...wasn't pretty

give_me_dares
05-12-2008, 01:30 PM
earlier this year i gat pantsied, getting changed for pe, a boy came behind me and did it fully, two saw my penis and about 50 others saw my bum.

Hilary
05-20-2008, 07:05 PM
Really, who hasn't been pantsed in high school? It's kind of exhiliarating but so humiliating, especially when (ladies) you're wearing a g-string or no underwear at all!! :eek:

Mysterious the 1st
05-21-2008, 07:04 AM
well sounds like you have some interesting stories ;)

walshy007
05-21-2008, 08:17 AM
i got serious pantsed during p.e, i was wearing a sports vest and a pair of baggy track suit bottoms and i was hanging on the football posst. ( to get down its a REALLY high jump) and i was hanging there and someone came pulled my trackies and my boxers down and cause it was a high jump i couldnt get down cause every1 was surrounding me! so i was stuck there in frount of about 50 people with no trouserrs and no boxers on!

Humiliating!! :D

wowzah
05-23-2008, 08:56 AM
I haven't had it done to me - I always dodge them - but my friend had it done fully. I was standing behind him when it happened so his butt was exposed to me, I suddenly heard screams as me and my (now bottomless) mate realised standing right in front on him was the girl he "fancied".

Oh, Good Times.

glue
05-23-2008, 09:06 AM
no its never happened to me which is a shame i would love it too (im odd like that)

but it has happened to people i know at school they all go bright red funny as

Officelover
05-23-2008, 05:46 PM
1. :whistleblower:Though these stories are all quite hilarious to hear, I assumethat they probaly were not quite fun for the people involved (unless they were the pantsers). True, they are very fun to listen too, but I've learned that bullying is not funny (unless of course it is). Though some of this is theoretically light-hearted, I do not approve of and will not partake in mean-spirited pranks, shunning, violent actions, mean-spirited teasing (not normal banter), or Verbal, physical, and or emotional abuse.

2. Now that I've got all that seriousness aout of my system...

:pirashoot:Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!!!

LOL!!!

And I've never been pantsed. Never ever.:)

Good job creating an excellent thread :clap:.

pmp3in
06-28-2011, 06:16 AM
it wasn't so much getting pantsed as i was dating this girl and then we broke up and she told everyone about my errr.... shortcomings, well after that, the girls would see me in the halls of school, and they would all wiggle their pinky fingers at me.....

Dare Double
06-28-2011, 06:46 AM
yes...
i have been pantsed....and I did it to others too;-)

one was when someone pantsed me and i was all hands full..so could not pull up immediately..instead had to keep those things down safely for which i had to bend! and then pulled up my pants

thank god...only shorts went down:p

Tyrel
06-28-2011, 07:12 AM
Oh the old days, I never got pants'd, maybe because I always wore jeans and a belt, but I have pants a few. Mostly one girl I knew that actually liked it. She always wore lace or thongs and even without a few times. I did it to her one in class just as the teacher walked in and she sat down with her shorts at her knees. She sat through a two hour class like that. She loved it and we are still friends today.

dragonator
06-28-2011, 08:08 AM
I have never been pantsed or anything like that although i wish i had been, although im still in school so theres still hope lol, and the closed i've been to being spanked was a couple of times when girls in the hallway would slap my ass as i walked by.

LSD4Kaylee
06-29-2011, 12:13 PM
I've been pantsed and skirted a few times by my friends.

steve101
07-01-2011, 03:26 PM
I was pantsed just the once at school.

Not much of a story, it was a non uniform day, I wore a baggy pair of jeans. At lunch about 20-25 people, male and female, were stood around in a circle and somebody came up behind me and pulled down my jeans and underwear.

I remember been mortified at the time.

Lucieia
07-02-2011, 12:09 AM
I'm currently in college right now. I normally have a snake in my intestines and sometimes, it's tail sticks out a little. I got pantsed and thankfully, it was only a girl and we were alone. She got incredibly kinky. She asked me to fuck her with the snake in me.

snowgirl99
07-02-2011, 12:43 AM
ive been pantsed twice in highschool once by my friend s pulled my pants down in front of this girl i liked will wearing my most embearacing panties with little duck on then and 2 i was walking with my lunch tray i had to drop my tray to cover up my hello kitty panties will mxy pants where around my ankeels it suck so hard:(

kleid223
07-02-2011, 11:59 AM
I have never been spanked but I have been pantsed by my friend. Wasn't embarresing though because I literally will change in the nude in public lol so people were like, aren't you going to try and get her back? I got pantsed by a girl that liked me...we ended up dating...when we were in the middle of the halls during lunch I had gotten her back while we were dating. I had NO idea she was wearing see through panties. But we ended up breaking up a couple weeks later...so she deserved it ahaha

Dareholic
11-17-2012, 09:52 PM
Actually no, except one time I did get in trouble in first grade and was sent to the principles office. Where my punishment was 10 spanks in the hallway where everyone in the school could see me. It was embarassing, but I found out at a young age that I liked to be spanked. :rolleyes:

Hannah27
11-19-2012, 05:23 AM
A number of times in year 9, people thought this would be funny in the school changing rooms before or after PE lessons. Twice I remember it involved my underwear too. The second of those times I cried, and it stopped after that...

DerbySubMale
11-19-2012, 05:44 AM
Yes on more than one occasion.

Caned in the headmaster's office while bent over his desk.

Whacked with a gym slipper in the school changing rooms by the P.E. Teacher bent in touching toes position.

Clipped round the ear by teacher's in class.

Not to mention detention, writing lines, and standing in the corner.

Perhaps the most embarrassing though was a teacher who would simply call you out to the front of the class and then instruct you to: "Tell the whole class what you were talking/laughing about."

wedgieworkout
11-19-2012, 12:41 PM
7th grade story:

Basically, three kids tied my hands together and tried to wedgie me and take off my clothes. First mistake: I am flexible. The first guy went for me and I kicked him in the shoulder. The second guy managed to pants me, but I slapped him (he got to close to my hand). The third guy screamed like a girl and left. Now, this was the locker room, so I wasn't about to go out with a bunch of girls out there. Luckily, instead of a teacher finding me with my hands tied and pantsed, my friend walked in. He pulled up my pants, but decided not to untie my hands. I spent the rest of my day (this was after P.E., getting in my normal clothes, at the end of the day) with my hands tied behind my back. Oh yeah, in case you are wondering, I had no arm strength back then.

9th grade story:

So, this one was more funny than humiliating. Me and my friend were passing notes. Now thing is, we figured out that if we each have backup notes that humiliate the teacher, we would effectively get the same punishment while also humiliating the teacher. Now,when we made the notes, our brains apparently weren't working properly. Anyways, my friend and me were called to the front, and we took our fake notes. The whole time, our teacher (it was a shame, he was my favorite teacher) stared at us, dumbfounded. "So, don't you think the teachers this year are idiots."Know-it-all fuckers." Yeah, my friend was not very creative. Our "punishment" was/were 10 logic puzzles, which I finished in the remaining 25 minutes. The look on his face...

JMay
11-21-2012, 03:21 AM
I was pantsed about three times in high school. It was always the same person and it was always after swimming lessons.

evie.sub
11-23-2012, 04:34 PM
for the time i am still at school i noticed they have a new sport here.
sharking, and i am a favourite subject due to my clothing

Smokey69
11-24-2012, 04:01 AM
Got pantsed in 9th grade the last time, and it was kind of arousing but embarrassing at the same time. Even though i guess the whole point was just to pull my pants down i ended up with my boxers around my ankles as well in front of the whole class...looking back at it, i would love it if someone pantsed me right now in front of an audience of course;P

jaws1971ad
11-24-2012, 10:13 AM
for the time i am still at school i noticed they have a new sport here.
sharking, and i am a favourite subject due to my clothing

what is "sharking"?

as for the truth I have never been pantsed or spanked in school.

evie.sub
11-24-2012, 05:55 PM
what is "sharking"?

as for the truth I have never been pantsed or spanked in school.
google is a powerfull site to answer most questions like this.
one hint: it is very populair in asia.

Awesome87
11-29-2012, 01:47 AM
Not sure if it counts, but when I was 15 I lost my swimshorts as I dived into the pool at school. Thank god none of the girls or boys noticed, but I'm pretty sure the female lifeguard saw my naked butt. It took some time to get them back on as they fell completely off.

At the same age a guy in my art class pulled my pants down to my knees.
I pulled them up within the second, but it was quite embarrassing as 2 or 3 girls got a glimpse of my childish white and red striped tight briefs. :p

LaughAtMe
12-03-2012, 09:08 AM
Never been pantsed at school. Was once pantsed by my sister in front of her friends. Sister got in trouble for it, of course.

loserwillie
12-04-2012, 03:08 AM
i was in an after school study session and there were about 40 people in the room. it was 2 hours long and we had to stay the entire time but we had a 10 minute break in the middle. during the break i got pantsed and my boxers went too, id say a good 20 people saw my tiny cock and then i had to stay another hour until study ended to leave. 100% true story.

OverThe
12-04-2012, 03:21 PM
I pantsed and spanked my girlfriend freshmen year of college in the biology lab storage closet at about midnight. (She had a key). It was very exciting, although she was so scared of being caught she later set a limit about that kind of thing in places we could be caught.

hykee
12-04-2012, 04:03 PM
Never been spanked but once fainted before getting in school pool. The teacher she brought me into the female changing rooms and had left my bag with me. She told me just to stay here shower and get changed. I assumed it was the guys room but coming out of the shower 3 of the girls came in. Saw me completely naked. I was 17 and kinda got a bit turned on they laughed Anni left straight away. Quite embarrassed

12356416514a
12-04-2012, 04:23 PM
you can go to experienceproject, asstr, what-a-shame or literotica. They have a lot of made up stories, I bet you enjoy them.

By the way, nope, non of them every happened to me.

RandomRed
12-05-2012, 12:24 PM
Yeah I got pantsed back in middle school a couple times.. nothing serious