PDA

View Full Version : Valentine's Day Date

sweetsong
02-08-2011, 10:48 AM
So there's this guy who really likes me and we've been kind of casually dating. Well, I consider it casually dating. I guess I should make sure things are clear between us at some point.

Anyways, he wants to do something for Valentine's Day. I'm kind of like, "Uhhh. It's weird because everyone will be all lovey and I just think you're a cool person" but I hate rejecting too.

So go out and hope it's not awkward or suggest something else? What could I suggest? ;)

sir_snake1134
02-08-2011, 10:11 PM
So there's this guy who really likes me and we've been kind of casually dating. Well, I consider it casually dating. I guess I should make sure things are clear between us at some point.

Anyways, he wants to do something for Valentine's Day. I'm kind of like, "Uhhh. It's weird because everyone will be all lovey and I just think you're a cool person" but I hate rejecting too.

So go out and hope it's not awkward or suggest something else? What could I suggest? ;)

Go on the date, but be in control of the date do the "friend" date (Ie go to a pool hall rather then a movie. Go to a diner rather then a fancy restaurant)

mistress ct
02-09-2011, 11:17 AM
Invite other people along so it's clear that it's just a night out with friends and not a date ;) or simply mention that you might invite friends along so he understands that you see it as a friends night out