PDA

View Full Version : Fiction: Thirsty?

DancingBear
01-21-2011, 05:48 PM
I walk into the room and see you kneeling there, facing the corner as I told you to. Smiling - and blushing, though I wouldn't let you see that - I walk around inspecting how well you did with the cleaning. I run my finger along every surface, no dust. I search the floor, nothing.. I even open the closet, and you've organized that too!

"Now what?" I think to myself..

I look over at you and you are still staring at the corner where the floor meets the walls, hands clasped behind your back, awaiting my attention. I do another quick sweep over the room and notice that the coffee table is a bit wet.

"Were you drinking in here or did you have an accident?" I can hear a bit of a quiver in my voice, not being used to speaking this way, but either you didn't notice, or you chose to ignore it.

"I had a drink, Miss, as I was cleaning.. I was parched, I'm sorry Miss.." you plead.

"So now I'm going to have to get locks for the refrigerator? A doggy gate for the kitchen door?" I blush, glad you are facing away from me, and enjoy this idea.. thinking I'll just do it anyway.

"No Miss.."

"Poor baby is thirsty. Fine, you'll have your water." And with that, I head to the kitchen and grab the pitcher of water and a cup. I make my way over to you in the corner and pour you the first one. "Keep drinking until I say stop, or until it's all gone. Try not to make a mess on the floor as well while I clean up the table. My, you're such a slob."

"Yes, Miss."

I can hear excitement in your voice and I think to myself, "No, that's supposed to be a bad thing.."

I clean the table and a few cups later, I tell you to stop and take the pitcher away. Then I go pretend to watch some TV and ignore you for nearly an hour, until I hear you whimper. I look over and see that you're clenched up, your toes are fidgeting.

"What's the matter? Got to pee already?" I taunt you in a baby-ing voice.

"Yes Miss." you reply, and I can hear the desperation I desired before."Please Miss.."

"What are you going to do for me? Come here."

I watch you crawl over to the couch where I'm sitting, and stop, kneeling in front of me. I spread my legs and hike up my skirt.

"Maybe you can pee after you make me cum. Maybe. If it's a good one."

I grab your hair and force you down, pushing your face against my panties and rubbing it a bit before letting go, and pulling my panties aside.

"No hands."

You lean in yourself, and start flicking your tongue around.. I hold back my noise as to not let on how truly amazing I find your abilities. "Good boy! Every lick is another drop of pee you get to release..." Not like you need anymore motivation.

I reach my foot over and feel your now rock hard cock, press on it slightly, and giggle at the fact that peeing is now on the back burner for you. You may not even have to go so badly afterward. But there's no way in hell you're getting to cum instead.

I feel your lips move, and you start sucking my clit, which instantly makes me squirm. It's so hard to hold my composure when you do this to me! To regain my status, I pull your head back by your hair and say, "Are you enjoying yourself? Would you like to go pee now or would you like to get me off instead?"

To my amusement, you struggle with this decision for a few moments before choosing to please me some more like a good little sub. I guide your lips back to my cunt and lean back against the soft cushions.

Placing my foot in your crotch again, I idly play with you until I feel myself getting close. Then I reach my hand down and grip your head, pulling you in. "Lick up every drop.. that's it.. good boy," I say while panting. You don't miss a beat and keep it up all through my orgasm, afterward, softly cleaning my juices off of my pussy. I pull your head away and look at you.

"Do you like having my cum all over your chin?" I ask. You nod and lick your lips.

"Okay, boy, go and pee.. in the cup. Remember, lick up every drop!"

Leopard
01-22-2011, 04:31 AM
Awesome story, Ranty-domme!

SlutPuppy
01-22-2011, 05:02 AM
Nice! :3 Good job.

Swan
01-29-2011, 12:54 AM
It's really nice! Good job! :)

eroticdonkeypoo
06-28-2011, 07:17 PM