PDA

View Full Version : Fiction: Hearts like a Memory: Never Lasting

silverwall
01-05-2011, 09:39 PM
Author’s Note: Right first of all this is my first time doing this type of work so expect errors. If you have a weak stomach you probably shouldn’t read this. But other than that have fun....

Prologue:

“There she is,” smirked the man as he smoked a joint of weed in his beat up truck. “What a beauty.”

The man’s blue eyes followed the 18 something body of a college girl. The Asian girl wore a skirt and white shirt showing off her lean curves and tone. She was every bit a beauty as her picture on the internet projected: her black hair was wrapped in a bun, crystal clear brown eyes, smooth legs, and most describable vibe that made men of all ages pause for that second glance.

“And to think she is all mine for the taking,” said the man to himself as he looked at his rear mirror. He spit the weed out of his mouth and began to chew a breath mint. They had met in a most likely place: Craigslist under the “strictly platonic” section. Ashley was a beauty that had too much time on her hands and not enough close friends. Her so called friends either wanted to sleep with her or get her to hook them up with guys. To make matters worse her parents were going through a terrible divorce. The man had been more than willing to give a listening ear. Soon they were the best of friends talking about where they live, what schools they want to, what they liked. Finally after a month of getting to know each other she agreed to meet. But that was of course under the pretense that the man was female.

Ashley got into her car with a frisk of her hair and drove home unaware of the truck that followed her. Due to the rift in her family she lived alone in a rundown neighborhood. Strange things happened to people all the time – like if they suddenly disappeared. They were supposed to have dinner together at 6:00, but the man knew there was no chance of that happening. He waited five minutes after the girl, swaying her hips side to side, went into her house. Pulling a gun and a cloth dipped in a heavy sleeping liquid he silently went up to the house. He had scouted the area yesterday so he knew the window in the back was broken.

He landed with a quiet thud as he slipped into the basement. He crept upstairs and turned right into the kitchen. He saw her standing there stirring soup with a ladle while humming to herself. For a second he hesitated starring at her beauty; reconsidering his decision. A moment passed and the girl turned around. A sudden look of fear passed over her as she saw the gun. His mind snapped to life and in an instant he made up his mind. That fear, he liked it. She barely had time to gasp before the cloth fell on her face and she fell asleep.

His heart rapidly pulsing the drive home seemed to take seven times as long as normal. He opened his garage door and glance around once. Satisfied no one was watching he shut the garage and carried the knocked out girl to the basement. When the forty year old man had his house built the basement was never fully completed by the builders. But that was okay, he was a handy man. There were no windows and instead of decorations such as paintings all that was around were chains, vibrators, a video camera, and other such toys.

Several hours later Ashley woke up with a sudden gasp as cold water was splashed over her body. Her naked body smirked the man. She tried to scream for help, but found herself gaged and bound. Her hands were tied and a chain led from them to the ceiling in a way she could just barely keep on her tippy toes. Her legs were tied to a long pole so that the pole stretched her legs left and right revealing a clean shot of her untouched pussy. The man let her struggle for a bit in amusement before grasping her head and forcing her to look into his eyes.

“Hello Ashley aren’t you happy to see me?” He ripped off the gag cruelly. “It’s me, Mai.”

“W-what?” asked Ashley afraid and confused. “Mai is a girl.”

“I’m afraid not,” smirked the man. “You see I just needed to get close to you so I could, get what I desire.”

His hand slowly, gently slid down over her left breast. It was smooth and perfectly shaped.

“Stop it!” begged Ashley. “Please let me go!”

The man’s reply was the smack of his hand against her face. She began to cry and the man stepped over to a table to turn on a video camera. “You stupid foolish, woman. Don’t you get it? No one can help you. No one even knows you’re here. From now on your lower than a pet. Your simply….” the man paused for dramatic effect. “My sex slave.

The girl began to protest loudly and the man causally picked up a whip, walked behind her, and hit her hard of the back. She cried out in pain and then began to sob uncontrollably. The man smiled in delight. He grabbed her breasts from behind and began to squeeze them tightly. He whispered in her ear, “You see what happens when you defy me, slut? From now on call me master.”

Between sobs the girl stammered, “N-never!”

The man almost squashed her breasts making her cry out in intense pain. He gave a fake sigh as he tightened his grip on the whip. “Have it your way then.”

After a mere half a night Ashley broke. She no longer even put up the slightest fight. The man grinned happily. He pinched her breasts and then moved his head downwards to suck on them. She responded as her role ordered to by letting out a squeal of pleasure. Knowing it was his first time of many the man still spared her no mercy. With one hand still caressing her breast he stuck one, two, three fingers in her virgin pussy. Between her squeals of pain and newfound pleasure, the pleasure of serving, the man began to move his fingers. Several minutes later she began to cum. He stopped, reached down to the ground and pulled up string and metal pins.
He showed the pins to the girl and fear slowly crept over her face. Still she remembered the beatings from only an hour ago and only let out a small whimper. He slammed the pins through her nipples without a moment’s thought, one for each nipple. With quick hands he tied the string to each pin so now when he pulled on the string it gave the girl a mixture of heaven and hell. Stretching her helpless breasts to degrees she did not even think was possible.

Not wanting to disappoint her for a second or deny her a fresh dose of main and his enjoyment he turned the vibrator on and punctured her ass. It was hard, but between gasps of pain and a few curses the vibrator slid all the way up her butt. Grinning he grasped her head and looked into her tear filled eyes. “Having fun yet my slut?”

“Y-yes very much so m… master,” added the girl in fear. She quoted the lines he had taught her. “Pl-please master I can’t take it any long-er. Use my pussy however you want. Fuck me like the slut I am.”

The man laughed in amusement. “Your wish will of course be granted, but not right now.” Standing on a chair he attached the strings from her nipples to the ceiling so that they were stretched not quite to the limit, but hardly what one could consider comfortable. “Now then I am going to give you my dick and when I do you will receive without complete.”

The 9 inch dick slid into her mouth without further warning. She gaged and in her pain the girl considered biting it, but recoiled after seeing the gun lying on the desk. “Breath through your nose your moronic slut!” ordered the man in mild amusement as she chocked.

After a while the girl seemed to get into it and between choking began to lick the beast. A slow, but steady pattern of in and out emerged. Then when the man was satisfied that she could do better he began to ram in furiously into her mouth faster and faster. Sure he had doubts about raping her before, but between the pleasure all such thoughts were lost. The pressure grew till suddenly a stream of thick sperm burst of his dick into her throat. Her eyes went wild with fear as she realized she simply couldn’t take all of it. But the man was going to have none of that. He slammed the gag back into her mouth and stepped of the chair. “Best to swallow if you want to live.”

He starred at the young woman’s treasure for a long time before slamming his dick into her pussy. The insides of the girl almost made him mad with pleasure. Even with all the pain she was soaking. Just waiting for the taking. Carefully saving her virginity just for him he thought amused. He couldn’t afford himself to be gentle and came onto her like a beast. Suddenly a load shot into her and between her bleeding pussy and the man’s throbbing dick a new life was created.

The man smiled coldly as he glanced at the still hung up girl covered in sperm. Yes, she belonged to him. Forever and ever. He laughed at all the fun they were going to have later as he turned off the light on the half dead girl.

silverwall
01-05-2011, 09:47 PM
Okay first of all when I started writing this I did not expect it to be nearly so... dark. But it is the start of the story and important to what will follow. Sorry to all those that may dislike this story, but I did warn you at the beginning.

firenight
01-07-2011, 09:35 AM
i like its good hopeing for more

silverwall
01-07-2011, 09:45 AM
Hey thanks firenight. I was thinking no one liked it and wasn't going to continue.

firenight
01-08-2011, 11:18 PM
please do go on they r waiting to see what happenes

silverwall
01-09-2011, 08:30 PM
Alright chapter 1 is finally here! I welcome, no, encourage comments, suggestions, and constructive criticism!

Chapter 1 – Eighteen Years Later

“No one cares about you.”

“That’s not true.”

“Leave your annoying.”

“Shut up.”

“Slow... idiot… Moran.”

“No.”

“Why even your parents were smart enough to disown you.”

“No!”

“In the end a bastard child like you is just trash.”

“NO!”

Darwin woke up with a screech containing a mixture of rage and fear. Heavy sweat dripped down his brow and he realized that he was breathing deeply. He threw off his covers and dropped to the ground from his bunk bed. As he landed with a thud the light switch was flipped on and three other guys slowly got up with a groan.

“Ah, you’ve got to be kidding me,” groaned one of the guys. “What does this make it? The fifth time this month that you’ve had that dream?”

“Cut him slack, Eric,” replied the eldest boy of the three. “How are you feeling D-man?”

“Like shit,” replied Darwin as he ran his hand over his black hair. He blinked his brown eyes as he looked a mirror. The shadows under his eyes were getting bigger. Weeks of restless sleep, a repeating nightmare, and the fear of the future would do that. It was eighteen years ago that a crying Asian-Caucasian crying baby was dropped off on the steps of Goldwood Orphanage. No note or any other kind of identification was found with the boy. After years of waiting for a family, Darwin, the name his care givers gave him, no one came. Even after all the promises of a new life and a happy family over the years the dream became little more than a blur. Now that he was eighteen the dream had been replaced by a nightmare. Even though his well-built 5’8; 165 pound body had developed well his mind had not. Or rather the thoughts of his inner demons had expanded.

“-In any case you’ve got to stop eating those hot and spicy pizza bits before you go to man,” said the forth boy with good humor. “I mean besides the indigestion it comes with the price of nightmares. Oh, and more importantly the waking of your fellow abandonies.”

“Todd, that’s not even a word and further more that’s not funny,” sighed Eric. “I wasn’t abandoned. Someday my parents will come find me. Although I doubt you’ll ever be adopted.”

“Says the egg headed wanna be spur-galled pumpkin faced whale-biting foul minded backstabbing blood bummed pyric,” replied Todd.

Eric paused for a second in confusion. After a moment’s pause, “What the fuck does that even mean?”

“Translation: You’re a fucktard.”

“Okay guys keep it down before someone hears you,” ordered the older boy. “Can’t you guys go five seconds without killing each other?”

“No!” replied both boys.

Darwin suddenly had a headache and sat down. “Look guys I’m sorry I woke you up. It’s just that I’m probably stressed, ya know?”

“Are you sure that’s it?” asked the older boy shifting his attention back to the main topic. “Lately you seem… down.”

“I’m fine, Jack. Really.”

“Alright the man is good to go. If you’re okay I’m going to hit the sack again and go back to la la land,” declared Todd as he stretched like a cat and promptly fell asleep on his bed.

“Honestly that boy does whatever he wants, but he I suppose he does have the right idea,” said Jack. “Night guys.”

“Yeah, whatever,” muttered Eric as he flipped of the lights. A silence filled the room shortly after. Minutes passed, but Darwin was unable to fall back asleep. Over and over he thought about the next day. First he was too hot so he threw off his covers. Then he was too cold and pulled them back over him. Since he was eighteen now, a legal adult, he could not stay at the orphanage any longer. His foot itched. Goldwood orphanage had found him an apartment to stay at for a year or two and tomorrow was the day he had to move out. He flipped his pillow over, counted sheep until two hundred and fifty, and sang to himself. No matter what he could not sleep for fear of his future.

Then he opened his eyes and realized it was morning. As he sat up and looked to his side he found himself face to face with Todd. “Rise and shine you morning beauty.” Todd pinched Darwin’s cheek playfully and then jumped off the bunk laughing. With one clean motion Darwin jumped off the bed and began to chase after the boy.

“Come back here you!” yelled Darwin. “When I catch you I’l-”

“You’ll what? Bite me?” taunted the younger boy. Todd skidded around a corner and opened a door. Darwin was on Todd’s heels when he realized his mistake. Todd threw a water balloon that had been lying in the sink of the bathroom hitting Darwin straight in the face. Several doors opened and curious orphans looked out at the scene.

“Todd.”

“Yes’m?”

“I hate you. So much."

“Yeah, I love you too.” There was a pause. “When you move out can I have your bunk?”

“Sure.”

“Cool.”

Darwin tackled Todd.

After a quick shower a breakfast Darwin called Sharron to help with the move. Sharron had been Darwin’s best friend back when she was a fellow orphan at Goldwood. Five years ago she had been adopted by a loving couple. Luckily they only lived five miles away so they had remained in close contact. Sharron’s life was a life all orphans dreamed for, but Darwin blocked out those jealous thoughts. What was important was that she was still in his life. They even managed to be placed in the same high school.

“Hello Sharron. Did you get your father’s truck?”

“Hey D-man. Yeah, I got it just for you. You owe me.”

“A meal at a restaurant of your choice, right?”

“I mean I’m going way out of my way just to help the likes of you.”

“I’ll take that as a yes.”

“If you think about it you always ask me for stuff and then I make you return the favor.”

“Well I’m working on becoming dependent now. Although if you came over here instead of talking this would be a lot faster.”

“Yup I understand….”

“Good th-”

“You’re basically my bitch.”

“-en hurry up… wait what did you say?”

“You heard me… wait hold on a sec D. Uh-huh… alright… got it. All right sorry about that D. It turns out Haley will be coming with us. We’ll be there in twenty minutes or so. Chao.”

“Wait Haley is coming?” asked Darwin as Sharron hung up. Darwin slapped his head in annoyance. Sharron was always like this doing whatever she pleased. Haley was a girl from Darwin and Sharron’s class. Light blue eyes with creamy lips. Thin and short figure with glowing amber hair she was the school’s queen. At first Darwin wrote her off as just another prep, but as he got to know her he realized that not only was she beautiful, but she was smart and pure. Being Sharron’s other best friend they began to hit it off, but Darwin had been too afraid to make a move. Now Sharron was defiantly up to something with Haley suddenly coming to help with the move.

A hour and half later Sharron’s red pickup truck finally arrived. Darwin was not amused. The driver’s door burst open and a brown haired, blue eyed girl jumped out and ran to Darwin slapping him on the back with enough force to make the 5’8 boy fall to the ground. With her short hair and bad manners most thought that Sharron was a boy, but Darwin recalled all too well that this was her usual way of greeting people.

“How are you doing my buddy old pal?!” exclaimed Sharron happily. “Ready to get the hell out of dodge?”

“I was before you hit me,” groaned Darwin as he stood up. “Why did your parents ever send you to karate classes? No wait, why did they even pick to adopt you?”

“Because I’m super special! Huh, I don’t see any of the other guys. Aren’t they coming to help?”

“Nah, they’re all ‘busy’ for one reason or another,” replied Darwin letting it drop. “Did Haley come?”

“H-hi,” said the meek girl from behind the truck. Her face poked out just enough so Darwin could make out her cute looking eyes. “How are you Darwin?”

“Oh, come on! What’s with that greeting?” asked Sharron disapprovingly. She went around the truck and pulled Haley into open view. “You’ve know D-fool for two years now. Greet him properly. First say ‘Yo, whaz up bitc’?’ then you hit him where it hurts.”

“Where it hurts?” asked Haley as her face suddenly got red. “B-but…”

“Sharron you have got to stop watching those gangster movies.”

“Pff, you won’t be able to get closer if you don’t act like his old friend.”

“No need for that, Haley.”

“O-okay,” replied Haley uncertainly as she slowly waked over to Darwin. “Whats. That is Yo, wha-az up you female dog? Wait why would Darwin be a female dog?”

“Because he would be the one to get violated,” replied Sharron with a sigh. “It’s his lot in life.”

“Hmm, if Darwin is a doggy then I guess I would be a bunny!” stated Haley unaware of what that meant. Haley was beautiful. And pure. Too pure for her own good.

“Time to go,” said not so amused Darwin. “Now, Sharron.”

After moving a few bags and boxes the trio took off. Sharron driving, Darwin in the uncomfortable middle, and Haley on the other side. It was a ten minute drive to the apartment and when Darwin refused to listen to the dreaded country music Sharron began another assault.

“So Haley what is your goal day?” asked Sharron. A normal question, thought Darwin to himself. Thank goodness.

“Today I’m determined to get to third base!” declared Haley with determination as she pumped a fist. Oh, yeah that reminds me. Will you help me with that, Darwin?”

“What?!”

“Um, you don’t want to?” asked a disappointed Haley. “Oh, I get it. You must not think I’m very good. Sorry for bothering you.”

“No! It’s not that, it’s just very sudden is all….” replied Darwin frantically.

“I’m sorry I did not give you more preparation time, but leave it to me. All you have to do is follow my lead. After all I’m very experienced?”

“Experienced?!” Dirty thoughts began to crept Darwin’s mind. Maybe this ‘bunny’ wasn’t as pure as he had originally thought.

“Yup,” answered a fired up Haley. “I’ve got eight years so far.”

Eight years?! Darwin’s mind calculated the difference. That would have made Haley nine years old when she first had sex. Darwin almost fainted. He glanced over at the queen of the school with a new since of awe. That’s hot. Darwin thought to himself. After eighteen years I’m finally going to get laided. Ha, suck it guys I’m going to become a man before you do! Thanks Sharron I guess I do love you after all for helping me!

“I know I don’t like to talk much and all, but when it comes to this I can actually be pretty vicious when push comes to shove.”

Wait did she just say vicious?! Does that mean she is? Darwin’s mouth dropped wide open. A Mistress that’s into a guy whose stuck in bondage?! Before his eyes the girl’s white dress morphed into a black suit of leather. A long whip with spiked barbs appeared in her hands as she sat on a bond man in his late forties. With a crackling voice she spanked the man’s butt with no mercy. She than began to probe the man’s little dick with her fingers. As the man groaned with pleasure she suddenly smiled coldly and then crushed it with her nails. The man screamed as she laughed in pleasure.

“Wow, I never knew you were into that stuff,” said Darwin carefully as he snapped out of his daydream. “Please treat me with care.”

“Leave it to me!” smiled the girl. Darwin gulped.

“D! What the hell are you thinking about?”

“Oh, yeah, thanks a lot Sharron.”

“You pervert! I see your look. She was talking about her city tournament baseball game! Anyone can join. I thought you knew that she was the team. Her team is one person short! What the hell man? Not cool.”

“With you on the team we can do anything,” said a unaware Haley. “You really saved us. Thanks Darwin.”

“Oh… yeah, no problem,” replied Darwin with a wavering voice. Sharron, one day I’m going to kill you, thought the boy as he Sharron the most evil eye he could. His childhood friend noticed and gave him her nicest smile.

“Hey D?”

“Yes S(hit)harron?”

“Are you going to get out yet? We’re here.”

“So we are,” agreed Darwin curtly. He opened the door and with the help of the girls they got his stuff in the apartment without many problems. His apartment was actually an old house that was split up into four different apartments. Everyone shared the big kitchen, but they’re apartments were all separated by locked doors. His apartment was upstairs. It was simple, but clean and nice enough. After lugging all the stuff upstairs Darwin began to unpack.

“I’m going to step out for a sec and smoke,” stated Sharron as she left the room with a wink at Darwin.

“Step on a landmine while you’re at it,” ordered Darwin.

“Yes, sir,” laughed Sharron as she left.

“Good riddance,” muttered Darwin to himself.

“Hey. Hey, Darwin?” asked Haley as she played with her fingers nervously. “S-should I leave to?”

“Huh? No way. Why?”

“Well it’s just that a guy and a girl in the same room alone is kind of…. I mean is that okay?”

Darwin paused before answering. “Haley you’ve known me for years. It’s okay since we’re friends.”

“Oh, okay,” replied Haley happily. The girl began to pull out his clothes and put them away. “You know it’s kind of dusty in here. I’ll clean up a bit.”
“Okay, thanks a lot,” replied the boy. Without thinking his eyes began to follow the girl as she moved piles and dusted. Oh, the way her legs swayed. They were just asking for trouble. Her skirt and shirt were replaced by a maid outfit. A short black skirt so the master could easily put his hand underneath where she would of course be wearing cute pink underwear. During the day taking care of the house. During the night….

“Darwin?” asked Haley snapping Darwin out of his indecent daydream. “Do you have a glass so I can get some water.

“Huh, oh sure,” replied Darwin as he fumbled to find the right bag. He handed her a simple glass and Haley went downstairs to the kitchen. As Darwin began to arrange his bookshelf he heard a blood chilling scream from downstairs. The boy ran downstairs to find the girl and the rest kitchen drenched in water. Apparently the sink was broken. Darwin quickly turned it off and turned to see if Haley was okay.

“Geez, that surprised me. Are you oka- woh ah!” said the boy before he slipped and fell to the floor. The girl tried to grab him, but instead ended up falling on top of him. As Darwin opened his eyes he learned that her butt was close his face. Pink. Her underwear was pink. As Haley was still in a daze Darwin got up slowly and gave her his hand. She took it still confused, but pulled down a little hard. Darwin fell back down this time on top of her. With a groan of annoyance the boy picked himself up and then knew he would wish he hadn’t later. One of his hands had landed on one of Haley’s breasts. It was warm and perfectly shaped. Darwin gulped as the water made the girl’s white shirt perfectly see through. Just as her underwear her bra was a light pink. Haley awoke from her daze and sighed in surprise as she realized what had happened. Their eyes met and Darwin's heart stopped.

“What the hell are you doing?!” demanded a furious voice. Even though he already knew Darwin slowly turned his head around to see the world’s most feared weapon: a woman. A woman named Sharron.