PDA

View Full Version : Fiction: My First Game of Truth or Dare

slutpup
12-16-2010, 07:55 PM
Sarah was starting her first year of high school. She and her friends had been sneaking out every weekend of the summer to hang out in the park that was about a 15 minute walk from the neighborhood where they all lived next to each other.

Sarah didn't like sneaking out but as the girls she was to meet were her only friends, she decided to go anyway. She wasn't as popular as the other girls but they liked having her around; otherwise she wouldn’t have any friends. It was the last Saturday before the start of the new school year and all the girls wanted to meet in the park after their parents went to sleep. When she got there, Ashley, Rebecca, Marissa, Megan and Amber were waiting for her.

Once Rebecca, the ringleader of their small group, saw Sarah arrive at the covered pavilion, she said, ”This is the last weekend before school starts so let's do something special!"

Ashley asked, "What did you have in mind?"

Rebecca replied, "My older sister says all High School kids play a game called Truth or Dare. She explained to me how you play and it sounds like a lot of fun. Everyone interested in trying it?”

Sarah said, "Is it a hard game to learn?"

Rebecca replied, "No silly, it's really simple and you can play indoors or outside. My sister says the fun part is that everyone experiences new things. A couple of times when she's played it at a party or sleepover, new things happened that she never thought she would ever experience! She says it best when everyone agrees that when it's their turn, they accept whatever is asked of them without making an excuse that it's too hard! So, is everyone agreed that you can't refuse whenever it's their turn?"

All the other girls nodded their heads and said “Yeah, no bailing out and no quitting until everyone has done their turn.”

Rebecca said, "OK. Here are the rules. Each person can ask another person Truth or Dare? Truth means you have to answer truthfully the question that person is going to ask you. You don't know what the question will be so you have to decide if you want to reveal a secret or something not everyone else knows. If you ask for a Truth question, you must answer any question TRUTHFULLY! If the majority of us think you're lying then you have to do a penalty. You could choose to do a dare instead of answering a question but, again, you don't know what the dare will be before you ask for it. So it's a game of chance but I'm sure everyone will have fun because we're such good friends!"

There was some confused looks from the other girls but Rebecca continued, "I'll start and then everyone will get their turn."

Rebecca turned to Ashley and asked, "Truth or Dare?"

silverwall
12-16-2010, 09:06 PM
A good start. I like the detailed conversation. I have a feeling I know where this is going. Please contiune.

dounowhoiam
12-19-2010, 09:32 PM
Great start to the story, I ditto with @silverwall that the conversations between the girls is very realistic and believable. Hope this story continues at the same quality @slutpup :)

javer03
12-29-2010, 12:15 PM
Anymore to the story or is it dead?

Teapot
12-30-2010, 01:35 PM
hey , since you do it on every story ... is this story dead?? lol :D please continue

slutpup
12-30-2010, 05:35 PM
no its not dead i just havent had time to work on it i should have more next week

slutpup
01-10-2011, 06:22 PM
i will be posting soon

slutpup
03-21-2011, 06:40 PM
I should be posting tomorrow or Wednesday

anyone have any ideas about what should be in the next part

slutpup
04-03-2011, 07:32 PM
Sorry guys. My dad won't let me keep writing this story. He says its inappropriate for a girl my age to write. Does anyone want to write it for me? I'll still help every once in a while, but you might have to think a little.

DareMeNow1
04-09-2011, 10:38 PM
Your username is "slutpup" and your avatar says "sex with boys" but he thinks the story is bad?