PDA

View Full Version : 22/female/master seeks 18-24/female/slave in any location (webcam required)

Miss_Nicki
12-15-2010, 04:37 PM
22/female/master seeks 18-24/female/slave in any location (webcam required)

I am an experienced Mistress looking for a serious "real" slave. This will be a long term relationship with the possibility of meeting. All interested females will be considered, based on experience, limits, availability etc.

Only serious replies please.

Anjelen
12-16-2010, 06:18 AM
... One simply wonders about your defenitions of 'real'... Amongst a host of other things.

Some small tips- Here are some threads you may want to read.

A very good thread is Jenna <3's "What a good ad is made of" (http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=25934) and of course Depp's "Want people to take your ad seriously?" (http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=22916)

Perhaps you'll find some useful information in my thread, 'How to not be a Dumbinant', wich you can find linked from my signature -

More good reads on Dominance and Submission can be found in Chloe's 'threads of note' thread (http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=19036) - a very informative subthread being 'What it means to be a Master', by Star Shadows (http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=47276).

Miss_Nicki
12-16-2010, 10:09 AM
Who am I:

22, female, Lesbian Mistress. I have been an experienced Mistress for about 2+ years. I have owned a few slaves and have very much enjoyed the role of being in control of a willing, obedient and loyal slave. I care very much for my slaves. I understand that she will have bad days. I want this to be a fulfilling relationship for the both of us, even though it is primarily about my fulfillment.

What I am Looking for:

I am looking for an online, long-term relationship through e-mail and Instant Messenger. Being online everyday is a plus. I will be flexible with times based on both our schedules. I want someone who will commit to a serious D/S relationship. If you're just looking for a short 'play' relationship then please don't waste my time or yours.

Your Qualifications:

Must be Female, 18-22. Location is not relevant. Must have yahoo, msn or skype and a webcam. I expect to see you fulfill all assigned duties. Must be willing to give me complete control over her sexual pleasure/frustration, and daily routines. Things such as sleeping arrangements, clothing, eating habits/arrangements, TV/computer usage etc.

Physical attributes are important to me, personal hygiene, image, fitness etc. However emotional attributes are also just as important, self confidence, loyalty, obedience, servitude mentality.

Regular correspondence (e-mail, blogging) is expected from you. This will help me be a integral part of your life and your day to day activities.

Your limits will be considered and respected. We will discuss this up front, and come to an agreement before we make this commitment. I respect your confidentiality, and will not compromise that even though some public tasks will be expected.

Moderate public
Clothing control
Moderate humiliation
Moderate verbal degradation
Mild pain

Dislikes
Scat
Blood
Extreme pain
Anything involving family members or animals
Branding/Scarring

Contact Information:

If you meet all of these requirments, or you are interested in talking to me in more detail please contact me. All inquiries from Females will be considered. I have yahoo, msn and skype. Contact information will be sent to you if I am interested in pursuing you as a candidate.

Miss_Nicki
12-18-2010, 01:02 PM
Female Slaves must be hard to come by on this site....???

Anjelen
12-18-2010, 02:25 PM
Just a little scarcer than hen's teeth.

The only thing harder to come by on this site are female Dominants.

Miss_Nicki
12-20-2010, 09:08 AM
lol. The female Dominant is right here :)

phanmail
12-20-2010, 04:39 PM
Female submissive are actually relatively common but they webcams are all broken/lost/possessedbythespiritofchtullu. You'll have a hard time getting them on cam especially if you can't prove your female. Sadly thats just the way the ball bounces.

subgirly
12-21-2010, 03:24 PM
Thank you for Accepting me Miss Nicki.