PDA

View Full Version : Allowed to cum

worthlessslave
11-22-2007, 09:23 PM
My Master, Brendan, has ordered me to post here about how he allowed me to cum tonight.

First, he had me put clothespins on my nipples, and toothpaste up my ass. Of course, I was naked. I then had to beg my Master, and let him know why I should have been allowed to cum. I was so happy that Master allowed his worthless slut to cum - however, he told me I had to do it outside, and public was one of my limits. I was desperate to cum, though. I haven't came in over a week, and I've been dying to cum. So, I decided to go outside. I went out, and and layed down on the porch. It was freezing outside, it's below 30, and it was snowing a little bit. Combining the freezing cold air hitting my naked body, and the excitement of being caught or seen, I had the best orgasm of my life. I tried my best not to make any noises. Master allowed me to bring a towel, which I used to clean up my mess afterward. I couldn't thank my Master enough for letting his worthless whore cum.

When I was outside, I masturbated viciously. I used two fingers, and masturbated as quick as my arm would move. I tried to keep myself from moaning, but found it hard to do, and let out a few moans here and there. I think I was outside for a total of five minutes, but it was hard to tell. I was really into it. I thought about Master degrading his slut and having his dick in my mouth. When I came, my whole body froze. It was absolutely, the greatest orgasm I've ever had. With the clips on my nipples, being outside with risk of being caught, and with some snow sneaking up onto the porch, I don't think I've ever been more wet or horny as I was just then. Also, since my Master told me to, here's the text from which I begged him to allow his worthless slut to cum:

Yes Master... please, please, let me cum. I'm a good girl, but I'm a worthless slut who needs to cum. I'll do anything to cum, Master... I need it in the worst way. I haven't came in over a week, and it's so hard to hold back, Master. Please, let your worthless whore cum...

Please Master. I'll make it up, I'll show you that I deserved to cum, if you let me. I'll lick it up when I'm done, even. I'll do anything, Master, please...

Please Master? (A) May I have permission to cum?

MasterPain
11-23-2007, 07:34 AM
being alowed to cum is a wonderful gift that a master gives his slaves and submissives.

it meens he respects the gift you have given him and in return allows you these wonderful feelings.

Sum
11-23-2007, 07:36 AM
Sounds like you had fun, and sounds like you've got a good master who knows how to push you and how to make you like being pushed.

However should this be in the stories section? (with a non-fiction tag in the title)