PDA

View Full Version : Show-Off

analwhore1987
11-07-2007, 05:19 PM
originally posted on my AFF blog - http://adultfriendfinder.com/blog/analwhore1987

It wasn't the first time he'd done it. Pulled my pants down to show my bare pussy to his friends. It WAS the first time he'd ever let them touch. He stood there. Petting me. Then he told them to feel how soft I am. His cousin was the first. He stepped forward and ran his finger lightly down the center of my pussy, down the left lip and up the right. I shivered. He was the jealous type. I never thought he'd let this happen. Make this happen.

But why was I getting so wet?

His cousin stepped back, and their friend stepped forward. His eyes looked into mine as he extended his hand and lightly rubbed my pussy. I suddenly heard his voice ask if they wanted to see. Before they even had a chance to answer, he had me bent over the pool table, legs spread, my pussy and ass exposed for all to see. I felt his hand on my ass, a finger lightly rubbing my tight asshole. In the next instant, he was driving his digit up my unlubed ass. I whimpered, but stood still.

He'd never inserted anything in my ass without at least some of my own juices to lube it a little. He reached down and twisted my clit as he continued to finger my ass. Suddenly, he stopped, and made me turn over, laying back on the table. He spread my legs wide and invited them in. His friend asked if he could eat me. With his permission, the friend buried his face in my cunt. He told him not to be afraid of being rough. I would like it if he hurt me a bit. His friend took the invitation and shoved a finger into my ass. He withdrew it and put another finger in. I cried out.

His thick fingers filled my tight hole. His tongue continued the assault on my pussy. I came quickly, and immediately afterward, he pulled to hood back, roughly stroking my bare clit with his tongue. It was too much. I was begging him to stop, but he told him not to. I came again,harder, before he called him off. His cousin stepped in, and he recevied the permission he truly wanted. He was given the chance to fuck my cunt. I looked down to see he was slightly smaller than my man, but that didn't make a difference when he slammed his cock inside me with one thrust.

I screamed as I felt the head slam into my cervix. He told me how tight I was and within a few minutes he was ready to cum. Pulling out, he came all over my stomach. Then it was his turn. He flipped me over and pulled my ass cheeks apart, showing off my little hole. I felt the head of his cock against it. No, he wasn't going to do this. He never would. But he did. He kept the pressure on until he was balls deep in my unlubed ass.

The friction was incredible. He made me cum after only a few strokes. And when my ass clamped down on his thick cock, he couldn't help but to cum too. I felt his hot cum shoot into my ass. He pulled out, leaving me laying thee, shaking, unable to stand at that moment. He looked at his friends, telling them that I'm such a show-off.

and I will leave you to decided what parts are fantasy & what parts were reality

Story copyright © 2007 AnalWhore1987
Story may not be reproduced without my permission. Do NOT copy & claim you wrote it. Thank you!

brownie
11-07-2007, 05:29 PM
Great job, is it real, omg, speechless

analwhore1987
11-07-2007, 05:41 PM

some parts are.. and some aren't.. I'll let you try to figure out which is which because I'm not telling :p

sleepwithme
11-08-2007, 08:51 AM
wanna sleep with me tonight baby?

xxxMichellexxx
11-08-2007, 02:45 PM

point of this is...?

analwhore1987
11-08-2007, 03:09 PM

keep dreaming :rolleyes:

HSsportsstar 1
11-12-2007, 03:08 PM
did that really happen

analwhore1987
11-12-2007, 04:50 PM
and I will leave you to decided what parts are fantasy & what parts were reality

some parts are.. and some aren't.. I'll let you try to figure out which is which because I'm not telling :p

as previously stated.....

HSsportsstar 1
11-12-2007, 05:08 PM
can u please tell me how much is real and how much is fake

saintcmj13
11-12-2007, 05:15 PM
Okay, does it really matter?

What difference does it make if 80% is real...or just 20%

It is still an awesome story...leave it be.

molten man
11-20-2007, 09:49 PM
hmmm. Good story is all i can say!!

brownie
11-21-2007, 02:50 PM
Okay, does it really matter?

What difference does it make if 80% is real...or just 20%

It is still an awesome story...leave it be.

Have u ever seen a magic trick, ever wonder how they did it, is it real?
It like a magic trick, wondering is the key of life and the human keys

Caramiat5
11-25-2007, 01:22 PM
OMG! This story is amazing! I wish you would write more, but I guess that's part of the charm. LOL!

iceman
11-27-2007, 05:05 PM
great story!!!! enjoyed it ;)

kabuto
01-06-2008, 11:30 AM
Great story, if I were to guess I'd say it was all one guy, not three.