PDA

View Full Version : Dare: Person Above AB/DL Dare

Pages : 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7

Noswal
01-09-2016, 02:49 PM
I are you to wear a diaper underneath a one piece swimsuit until the diaper is full

HornyM.
01-09-2016, 07:26 PM
watch girly kid shows for 2 hours while sucking your thumb and drinking milk every 15minutes

(i have no diapers)

SissySlutSamantha
01-10-2016, 11:49 AM
you must cry for 5 minutes before every meal and every time you need to use the bathroom

BunnyEmmy
01-10-2016, 12:37 PM
For the next two days you must dress as close to a five year girl as you can eat stuff you would feed a little kid like dino chicken nuggets and then you must sleep with a stuffy everynight for one week

OriTheOwl
01-10-2016, 08:02 PM
You must wear a diaper whenever possible for the nest few days inclufding sleep, you dont have to use it if you dont want to but instead you must watch nick jr shows 2 hours a day

HornyM.
01-11-2016, 02:29 PM
i dare you to wear a pacifier and diaper only to bed for the next 2 weeks

DPRtrap
01-20-2016, 04:13 PM
Since you don't have diapers, you must watch 1 hour of cartoons everyday for the next two weeks, and suck your thumb the entire time.

Victoria85
02-06-2016, 05:50 AM
YOu have to act as a baby untill you make a regular sig

raynacd
02-09-2016, 12:17 PM
You get to spend 24 hours as a baby

kay878
03-03-2016, 11:02 AM
Wear and use diapers for the next week only change when you get permission from someone on this site. go in your diaper when ever you feel the need no holding it

I am pming the last person since its been awhile so they can check this thread.

Sjjohnson2001
03-03-2016, 11:57 AM
Wear and use diapers for a week. You must also be sucking on a pacifier ev rh night

Undisclosed
03-04-2016, 10:51 PM
You are going to wear X diapers 24/7 starting whenever you are next able. If this isn't possible, then you must wear a total of X + 2 diapers in total over the next available periods of time. The catch is that you can only change your diaper once it is leaking.

X is the number of letters in your IRL first name.

DiapperMe
03-05-2016, 04:57 AM
For next 24h whenever you are at home you must wear only a diapers and crawl like a real baby does. Make sure you drink lots of warm milk during those 24h.

Liberty13
03-05-2016, 12:00 PM
Go into a public place wearing a diaper, pee yourself and change in a baby change stall.

---

Can my dare involve going to University this week?

SissyDan
03-07-2016, 09:38 PM
I think its only reasonble that you can only vacate your bowels when you are in class / public for the week!

kay878
03-08-2016, 03:21 PM
You are too use your diapers. Once you've used your diapers, you must lay/crawl around on the floor for an hour and watch a kids program of your choosing

Tjeckleburg
03-09-2016, 06:48 PM
Put on a diaper and drink two big glasses of water. Once you feel the need to pee really bad set a timer for thirty minutes and drink another glass of water. If you wet your diaper before the timer goes off then you have to edge yourself as many times as there are minutes remaining on the timer. If you make it to the end of the timer dry, congratulations you get to wet your diaper and masturbate in it.

SissyDan
03-09-2016, 10:10 PM
Empty your bladder and double diaper up. Put on your most pretty girly clothes you have and you may only undress once you have eaten a messy meal without your hands (pasta / oatmeal etc) and you must have leaked though both diapers. At no point after you are diapered can you touch them. Failure to adhere to this rule results in another diaper being added each time. Have fun!

Sjjohnson2001
03-09-2016, 10:12 PM
For the next two days eat a super high fiber diet. The high fiber oatmeal and fiber bars work the best. Also during these two days you must drink at least double your normal amount. Whenever possible wear a diaper and you may only change once you have obtained permission from another get dare member.

Tjeckleburg
03-10-2016, 06:32 PM
Wear a diaper your onesie and a pair of tights if you have them under your normal clothes. Then go out and walk around in public, you can't go home until you wet yourself.

Sjjohnson2001
03-11-2016, 02:08 PM
You will wear and use diapers for an entire week. You must also wait till you poop once and pee twice to change each diaper. Also suck on a pacifier at all times if you have one.

indiapers
03-15-2016, 06:32 PM
You cannot pee till after 4 p.m. for the next week, if you do then you have to wear that same diaper till the next morning.A Onsie must be worn with the diaper at all times.

indiapers
03-18-2016, 10:43 PM
bumping this needs love

Sjjohnson2001
03-18-2016, 10:47 PM
Wear a triple diaper until it leeks through all three diapers! You must be wearing a mini skirt or a tight onesie when in diapers. If you don't have either of those wear nothing over the diapers.

ImYourss
03-24-2016, 08:23 PM
The next day you're off, have a full baby day. Diapers all day. No toilet. You must eat baby food for every meal and have all drinks out of a baby bottle. Whenever alone wear a onesie and use a paci. spend your day coloring, playing, and watching kids shows. Draw me a picture and send it to me. The next day your bladder will probably be pretty worn out from using the diapers so much, so you should wear pull-ups just in case.

Sjjohnson2001
03-24-2016, 10:12 PM
Baby's can't sleep without stuffed animals. Get yourself at least 10 stuffed friends, a pacifier and a night light. You have to try to fall asleep while cuddling all of your stuffed animals, and all of them have to be under your blanket when you fall asleep. Now you can sleep safe. But baby's get afraid when they lose their plushies and need to be punished if they lose them, so for each plush toy which is not under your blanket anymore you have to wear an additional diaper the next night. Oh, and whenever you wet the bed, also add one diaper for the next night. Do this for 1d6 days. Have fun.

Diaperboy2013
03-28-2016, 05:06 PM
You are now a baby for the day, start by diapering up. Then out some sissy clothes on. Like a baby your diaper is your only potty. You can change when ever but you have to insert a suppository whenever you do. Do normal baby stuff through out the day and wear your diaper and onsie to bed.

I have thursday and some of Friday alone, kik me at diaperboy 2013

Limits: eating/drinking waste, can't drive, illegal, stuff my parents will definitely notice, and not much of a sissy

Supplies: diapers, mini enema, and a park near by

Tjeckleburg
03-30-2016, 11:40 PM
Put on a diaper. Every time you use the diaper flip a coin if it is heads you can change, if it is tails put another diaper on over your used one. Repeat until you have changed twice.

Liberty13
03-31-2016, 03:04 PM
Pretty simple, wear a diaper for 24 hours - you may not change, feel free to cut and layer diapers however.

Furry56
03-31-2016, 05:20 PM
take a soda enema and hold for an hour. then take 2 suppositories and hold for half an hour. get in your bulky diapers and go outside in a onsie and void.

Furry56
04-02-2016, 08:53 AM
bump bump bump bump buuuump.

Ecola92
04-02-2016, 08:55 AM
wear a diaper for 24 hours without changing ^^

Asuzun
04-06-2016, 10:01 PM
You seem to have alot of diapers available. For the next 48 hours I want you to wet them whenever you feel like peeing. The toilet is off use except for messing.

SissyDan
04-06-2016, 10:31 PM
Simple one. Diaper up and pop on a onesie. Not like a full body one but one that snaps at the crotch. Wear it and the diaper for 8 hours. No changing for you baby. Feel free to wear clothes over it if need be.

Arcturus
04-06-2016, 11:17 PM
You must wear a diaper for the next 24 hours, and are only allowed two changes. While at home, you are a baby and cannot walk or talk. Also, babies are not allowed to wear pants, and you may only wear a t-shirt and diaper.

SissyPanda
04-07-2016, 12:12 AM
You must be a baby girl for the next 12 hours. You may only wear very frilly clothing, and a diaper. You may only use the diaper. Find a pacifier or similar object to suck on as well.

Sjjohnson2001
04-07-2016, 04:27 AM
Simple. You must wear a double diaper and dress for 6 hours. You may not change at all. At some point during the six hours you must colour in a colouring book and play with a stuffed animal.

BabyWeirdo
04-07-2016, 07:12 AM
Diaper up in two diapers! You're going on a trip to the store wittle one...

Make your way to the baby aisle...
Poop your diapers! (you may have to take a laxative beforehand)

Pick up a pair of pacifiers and go to (a human) check out. Enjoy the waddle and the smell as you stand in line, the stink from your diaper bulge should draw some lovely weird looks ;)

Don't change till you get home!

Arcturus
04-08-2016, 10:43 AM
Drink three glasses of water and wait until you have to pee. Then put on a diaper and an article of babyish clothing (doesn't need to be obvious). If you have one, insert a suppository. Now, leave your house and go for a walk. You may not return until you your diaper leaks.

May I please have an age play related dare? Other dares mean I'm pretty much diaper bound for the next week, so giving me some babyish stuff to do would be much appreciated.

Sjjohnson2001
04-08-2016, 01:18 PM
During the next week you must have at least three jars of baby food, but you may only have one each day you decide to have some. You must also pm me with a list of your 3 favourite AB/DL items and receive dares for those as well.

SissyPanda
04-08-2016, 01:19 PM
For the rest of the day, you may only use diapers to go to the bathroom. No using the actual restrooms for you.

Sjjohnson2001
04-08-2016, 01:22 PM
You must suck on a pacifier while sleeping for the next 3 nights.

calgaryguy
04-08-2016, 09:00 PM
For the next 48 hours you are to wear diapers. You may change as often as needed

Sjjohnson2001
04-11-2016, 11:46 AM
You must wear diapers for 72 hours. You may only change once every 12 hours and you must sleep with a pacifier every night while in diapers.

Potshot
04-11-2016, 12:33 PM
Wear your diapers for a week whenever you can. You may only change twice a day. Every day you drink 4 large bottles of water and 1 jar of babyfood each day. everytime you change more than 2 times a day the dare extends for the amount of times you changed more(2 times more changed =2 more days)

Sjjohnson2001
04-11-2016, 12:35 PM
You will wear diapers all the time for one day. Including showering in them. You can only change a diaper after it has been leaking for an hour.

BabySchoolGirl
04-13-2016, 10:55 AM
For the next two weeks, you will go to bed at 8pm every night. You can make this punishment end earlier by doing any of the following:
1. Wearing a diaper to school and messing it there.
2. Getting permission off of 3 GD girls to stop.
3. Send me a dare (within my limits) that will make me cry. You get one try at this one.

Sjjohnson2001
04-13-2016, 01:04 PM
You are incontinent for a week. You must wet or mess whenever you feel the need to go. However, you can only wear a maximum of 6 diapers during the week. You better make every diaper count. ;)

Tjeckleburg
04-21-2016, 02:08 PM
Put on a triple diaper and a dress. Roll 2 d6, that is how many hours you have to spend dressed like this with no access to the toilet. If you use your diaper at any point during this time then you have to wear and use diapers for a number of days equal to your previous roll.

Tanikaze
04-21-2016, 03:01 PM
For the next two days you will be a baby. Crawl like a baby, talk like a baby, watch the shows a baby would watch, use your diapers, sleep with a pacifier, drink from a bottle. You make your own meals though(that's the only time you may stand), and each meal must be laced with a max dose of laxatives.

Sjjohnson2001
04-21-2016, 03:06 PM
Put on a diaper. Every time you have to use the bathroom(poop or pee) you can, but you must sit on the toilet with your diaper on. You can't change until the next morning.

orophins
04-23-2016, 09:28 AM
You can't masturbate until completing this dare. For three consecutive nights (start over if you miss or fail one night), you will do the following:

Before bed, drink 750ml of water (1L second night, 1.25L third night). Put on as many diapers as you like afterwards and then go to sleep with a couple bottles of water nearby. If you wake up needing to pee, you need to drink another 500ml of water, and then pee your diapers without getting out of bed. Then go back to sleep. If your diapers leak, you fail that night, so make sure you have enough padding on!

Make sure you increase the water you drink before bed on the second and third night. Once you have made it three consecutive nights, you must send me a report of how it went, and then you're done. Might want to break out a plastic sheet if you don't trust your diapers :).

DPRtrap
04-23-2016, 09:38 AM
For the next 3 days you will be in diapers whnever you are home (or 24/7 if that doesn't go against your limits). During this time you must always carry a stuffed animal when home and will only be allowed to change by getting permission from someone on GetDare.

Sjjohnson2001
04-24-2016, 02:52 PM
You may only sleep while wearing a diaper and sucking on a pacifier for the next week.

Tjeckleburg
04-25-2016, 11:37 AM
Put on a diaper, wear until you need to change it. When you're going to change flip a coin twice, if it comes up heads twice then you can change, otherwise add another diaper over your used one and wear that until it needs to be changed. Repeat until you get to change.

ImYourss
04-25-2016, 02:33 PM
No more talking till you peed yourself three times

(Have no diapers and not able to buy

DPRtrap
04-25-2016, 07:17 PM
you may only watch cartoons for the next week, and you must sleep with a pacifier.

Sjjohnson2001
04-26-2016, 10:07 AM
You are incontinent for a week. Whenever you feel the need to use the washroom than you must go right away, regardless of where you are. This rule applies even when you are not in diapers. When you are in diapers you must have a pacifier in your mouth.

Sjjohnson2001
05-03-2016, 04:31 PM
Bump bump bump bump bump!

JTN2010
05-03-2016, 05:47 PM
I'll give you one.

For the next two weeks everytime you put on a diaper you must choose one of the following additional rules for the duration of that diapers.

1. Have a pacifier/bottle at all times.
2. Wear double diapers instead.
3. Must drink exclusively from sippy cups and bottles.
4. Must use the diaper until it leaks
5. Take a laxative immediately

You cannot repeat any of these until you've gone through them all.

Tjeckleburg
05-10-2016, 12:00 AM
Diaper up and drink a large glass of water. Once you feel the urge to pee settle down and watch 4 consecutive episodes of a cartoon of your choice. If you wet yourself while watching tv then wear diapers while home for the next two days.

Lil Jazzy
05-10-2016, 05:02 AM
Wear a diaper for 3 days straight and your only allowed to use the toilet once a day and you need to drink 1 big glass of water daily.

Undisclosed
05-10-2016, 07:38 AM
1. Wear/use diapers for three sessions of 12 hours or one session of 24 hours
2. toilet is off limits during this time for pee
3. Can only change with permission from someone on getdare
4. Must use a pacifier the entire time, when not eating or drinking.
5. Must have a baby bottle of either milk or juice at the beginning of each hour (the start of the dare counts as hour 1)

kaliara
05-10-2016, 08:02 AM
Put on a diaper for 24 hours but don't use it. You may pee normally but you may not poop. Sounds tough but doable. You may poop the next day when you wake up. Make sure to eat lots and lots of soft easily digestible foods.

Lil Jazzy
05-10-2016, 12:56 PM
For your dare you must double diaper yourself and grab a marker. (Pink marker if you have!) You are now to write as many kinky things on your diaper, "sissy, diaper whore, potty pants, the messy princess" ext. whatever fits your kink. Then you must dress up in the most sissy clothing you have and take a full enema. While taking the enema you must moan and rub your diaper (at least 10 times!), after all... you enjoy it. Take in the full enema and then hold it in, it must stay in you for at least 15 mins. While you are waiting, you must prance around and do the potty dance. Something to keep you moving. If you fail to keep it in you must stay in the diaper for two hours.
Have fun!

Sjjohnson2001
05-10-2016, 02:20 PM
Whenever you are at home for the next three days you must wear a diaper. It is up to you if you want to mess in them but all of your peeing must be done in the diaper. Just to add to your humiliation you are not allowed to wear any sort of pants or shorts while wearing the diaper (unless you live with people, then wear pants). Also, while you are to sleep with a pacifier in your mouth. Enjoy!

raynacd
05-10-2016, 02:53 PM
You must watch Girly toddler shows like Dora and my little pony, while sucking your thumb, and no toilet, so either hold it or wet your pants.
Roll a die to see how many hours you have to do this.

oliverloader
05-15-2016, 01:37 PM
You must drink 2l of liqid and where that diper for 12hours

Sjjohnson2001
05-15-2016, 07:43 PM
You must wear double diapers and a onesie for 24 hours. You must take a double dose of laxatives and 2 suppositories before diapering up. You may not remove your diapers or the onesie for the full 24 hours. You must go out for 6 hours in total and must buy a baby bottle, baby food, a pacifier and formula as soon as you can. Once you buy these items you must suck on your pacifier 24/7 unless you are eating or drinking. You may only eat baby food and drink baby formula for the 24 hours. You must eat at least once every 6 hours. (1 jar minimum) and have an entire bottle of formula every hour and a half. Once you are done I'd like a full report pm'd to me.

oliverloader
05-16-2016, 07:25 AM
Can you pliz give me an easyyer dare

Tjeckleburg
05-16-2016, 05:13 PM
Ok Olive, add your likes, dislikes, and limits to your signature. For every three words you write down spend an hour in diapers.

Sjohnson wear training pants/ goodnites for a day, every time you feel the need to pee you have 30 seconds to reach a toilet or else you must wet yourself. If you can go a full day with no more than one accident then you are free. Otherwise you have to wear and use diapers for two days before trying the dare over again.

oliverloader
05-17-2016, 08:02 AM
Limits famally drugs really messy dares

oliverloader
05-17-2016, 08:03 AM
Likes piss dipers

oliverloader
05-17-2016, 08:04 AM
3hours in dipers can you give me another dare

Jactang
05-17-2016, 11:54 AM
Wear a diaper for 3 days straight and your only allowed to use the toilet once a day and you need to drink 1 big glass of water daily.

Tjeckleburg
05-17-2016, 11:56 AM
First of all your signature is what is automatically added to your posts, to edit it go into your user profile click customize profile, then under settings and options click edit signature and add your likes dislikes and limits there. Second did you bother to read the first post in the thread? There is a format for the posts in this thread. If all you want is for someone to give you a dare you can create a thread under the request truth or dare section of the forums, though I'm not sure how much success you'll have. This thread is to give the person above a dare so that everyone gets what they want, if you want a dare you have to give a dare. This is the same format as literally every other post on this thread, I get it you're new here but this isn't exactly rocket science.
This was for Oliver in case there was any confusion.
Jactang wear a double diaper and tie yourself to a chair, you can't get out until you've wet twice.

Undisclosed
05-17-2016, 09:12 PM
Wear one of your most feminine diapers. You cannot take it off until it leaks.

Lil Jazzy
05-18-2016, 01:50 PM
For the next 3 days, you must wear diapers to bed. You cannot take them off until after breakfast each day, and only if you have fully used them.

romans116
05-26-2016, 11:09 PM
First get as many diaper as it takes to make it you not walk and call over a babysitter and tell them to baby you.

-_____________________________

Dislikes:Sexual,use of strangers, anything that will get me in trouble expect likes, diapers (Love them but can't get any)

PM me if you can buy diaper 4 me

romans116
05-26-2016, 11:10 PM
Also tell them to keep all of the diapers on expect the messy one and replace that one.

Sjjohnson2001
05-29-2016, 10:53 AM
You must suck on a pacifier 24/7 for the next 2 days. Any time you remove it you must add that exact amount of time to your current time.

Bobdiper
05-30-2016, 10:32 AM
Here you go:

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=262537

Sjjohnson2001
05-30-2016, 10:34 AM
Simple you may not use the toilet for the next 7 days. You don't have to wear diapers, but the toilet is off limits.

Bobdiper
05-30-2016, 10:58 AM
That is not bad.

Wear diapers for a week and only change once a day. Take laxatives once a day too.
And give me something good.

ImYourss
05-30-2016, 01:32 PM
No more adult shows for a. Month

kay878
05-30-2016, 01:49 PM
Put on a diaper. Every time you use the diaper flip a coin if it is heads you can change, if it is tails put another diaper on over your used one. Repeat until you have changed three times.

Lil Jazzy
05-30-2016, 02:03 PM
No using the bathroom for a whole day from the time you wake until you go to sleep. Then before you go to bed put on your diaper and wake up in a wet diaper. You can change after you mess your diaper.

KAL227
05-30-2016, 04:16 PM
put on a diaper take a poo and squash it on your bum in public then go home take off the diaper but dont clean up take a bannana peel it and shove it in your bum go in and out bananna going a least 3/4 of the way in 50 times after your done take it out and lick seductivly

Sjjohnson2001
05-30-2016, 06:10 PM
Buy diapers while wearing a messy double diaper and a onesie while sucking on a pacifier. You may not change until 24 hours after you buy the diapers.

elayne
05-30-2016, 06:14 PM
Your next 3 poops must be done in a diaper outside of home. You must wait 2 hours before changing (while away) before you can clean up then go home. You can reduce the time to 30 minutes if you spend that time drinking a bottle / sippy cup, or using a paci while in a public location.

Lil Jazzy
05-30-2016, 11:50 PM
Rol a six sided dice
1. 3 diapers
2. 5 diapers
3. 1 diaper
4. 2 diapers
5. 6 diapers
6. 4 Diapers

Cut slits in the innermost diapers if necessary, put on those diapers then put yourself in bondage. Stay like that till you leak.

No messy ones please

ImYourss
05-31-2016, 12:27 PM
Wear a diaper and watch some intense porn . Only hump and do not remove the diaper untill u cummed 3times.

No diapies for me ...

UsedBoy18
06-03-2016, 08:10 PM
must buy one thing of baby food and eat it

DancingPrincess
06-04-2016, 02:50 PM
go get diapered and watch cartoons till u messed yourself then leave the mess for another 2hours. and suck your thumb

raynacd
06-04-2016, 05:07 PM
Spend 24 hours as a baby dressing eating crawling tv no toilet your wearing it and of course drinking baby formula from a bottle

oliverloader
06-05-2016, 10:02 AM
The personvabove must where the same dipers for 48 hours while drinking 1 bottle of formula per hour

Sjjohnson2001
06-05-2016, 03:56 PM
You must wear and use diapers 24/7 for 1 month. You must tell anyone that asks that you wear diapers and three times a week you must put on 4 diapers at once and a miniskirt and go to a mall until you shit your diaper twice. You may only change your diaper once every 36 hours. You may also only wear a onesie when you sleep and must only drink form a baby bottle and suck on a pacifier 24/7 during this month.

DancingPrincess
06-06-2016, 05:17 AM
i will lock you from watching any 3+ show . this lock goes on till september. that shall teach u

oliverloader
06-06-2016, 09:23 AM
I dare the next person to where the same diaper for 48 hours

UsedBoy18
06-06-2016, 03:24 PM
eat an entire jar of baby food

Liberty13
06-06-2016, 05:41 PM
You must ask get dare users to use the toilet for the next 48hrs.

If at any time you cannot hold it, you must wet or mess yourself. If this happens put on a diaper - you are obviously too much of a baby to use the toilet!

You may not remove the diaper for the remainder of the 48hrs.

If you wish to change it, or add another layer message me.

NoWayOut
06-07-2016, 07:10 AM
Whenever you are alone at home for the next week you have to wear a diaper and have an ice cube up your pussy ( that includes sleeping).
During this week you can't watch any 3+ shows or any porns.
At home, the toilet is off limits for peeing but you may use it for poop.
And last but not least, you have to wear double diapers to bed and a little girl like you can't sleep without a pacifier and a stuffed animal.
Enjoy

I got a week off and the house for myself, please give me some rules to follow ;-p

Sjjohnson2001
06-07-2016, 01:44 PM
Every time you change your diapers for any reason, including for any dare you must drink a full cup of juice out of a baby bottle or sippy cup for the next 3 weeks.

NoWayOut
06-07-2016, 10:20 PM
You can't sleep without a stuffed animal or a pacifier for a week.
Try to stay in bed for at least 10 hours a day, your bedtime should be as early as possible, something like 8 pm would be good.

I have a holiday next week, so some kind of rules for this would be nice

minelol
06-07-2016, 10:48 PM
Where a diaper for 2 days straight without changing if you need the toilet you must use the diaper.

RainbowDasher18
06-07-2016, 10:52 PM
You cannot take your diaper off without permission from a female that is not related to you. This stands for a week, even if you need to potty

Lil Jazzy
06-07-2016, 11:09 PM
Put on a diaper. Every time you have to use the bathroom(pee) you can, but you must sit on the toilet with your diaper on. You can't change until the next Morning. This dare lasts a week

Sjjohnson2001
06-08-2016, 04:01 AM
You must always be wearing a double diaper for the next week. Anytime you need the potty you must get permission in the person above permission thread.

Sjjohnson2001
06-09-2016, 06:18 PM
Bump bump bump bump!

UsedBoy18
06-09-2016, 09:43 PM
for the next 24 hrs every time you feel the urge to go to the bathroom you must roll a dice. The number that comes up is how many minutes you have before you must go wherever you are what ever your doing.

So stay close to a bathroom or baby might have an accident. if you have an accident you must wear diapers for the rest of the day

RainbowDasher18
06-10-2016, 07:54 PM
You must roll two dice, time the number shown, that how many days you must go 24/7 diapered, then roll a third dice, on an odd you must pee in your diapers those days, evens is you have to poop your diapers in those days! On me daily with an update on what happened that day.

Please PM me when you post my dare so I can know when to look!

Lil Jazzy
06-10-2016, 09:23 PM
Put on two diapers (cut slits in the first so they both absorb) then dress as babyish as you can and get any baby toys you have. You must act like a baby till your diapers leak.

RainbowDasher18
06-10-2016, 09:44 PM
You must wear as many diapers as you are old, and whatever number of month you were born is how long up you must wear the, example:so a 12 year old would wear twelve diapers for 3 days if they were born in March

Please PM me when you give me a dare so I can know when I have a new one

Asuzun
06-10-2016, 11:25 PM
Complete this dare: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=77754

Then post your results when you finish!

NoWayOut
06-11-2016, 01:43 AM
You will wear diapers to bed for the next week.
Your bedtime should be around 7 pm ( if can't do cause of your job, PM me)
and you can't get out before 7 am ( same as above).
Drink at least 3 litres of juice before bedtime as well as a cup of tee without sugar.
If you mess or wet while in bed, well, you have to sleep in it and you must wear an additional diaper the next night.
Let's see how many diapers you'll wear the last night.

1-2 OK, quite good bladder control, let's change this, next week you can't get out of bet unless you have wet yourself, I recommend wearing a diaper :p

3-4 not bad, you'll sleep diapers and crossdressed next week.
5 same as above, but add a pacifier, a teddy bear and a nightlight
6+ wow, you got no self control whatsoever, PM me for a punishment

Have fun, PM me for questions

I got the whole next week, something long and humiliating would be nice :p

Sjjohnson2001
06-11-2016, 11:32 AM
You are going to be in diapers for 2 weeks. In that time you must only use 2 diapers a day. Toilet is off limits and when you are home alone you must be in only a diaper.

Lil Jazzy
06-11-2016, 01:56 PM
Put on 3 diapers. You are to wear those for the next 3 days. You can remove them for poo but you gotta pee in them hopefully it doesn't leak

Tanikaze
06-11-2016, 04:38 PM
Put on a triple diaper and a dress. Roll 2 d6, that is how many hours you have to spend dressed like this with no access to the toilet. If you use your diaper at any point during this time then you have to wear and use diapers for a number of days equal to your previous roll

DancingPrincess
06-11-2016, 08:03 PM
no adult stuff for a week. try to act as a baby and wear a diaper till it leaks.

read my sign please

elayne
06-11-2016, 08:08 PM
You are to use the restroom, then start watching littlest petshop, you are to drink 1 large glass of fluid each episode until you wet (and mess? if not limit) yourself. You must be sucking your thumb at least 50% of the time.

Sjjohnson2001
06-12-2016, 01:34 PM
Next weekend you are to act like a baby in every way possible for the entire weekend. This means no toilets, eating baby food, wearing onesies, always being diapered, pacifiers, and anything else you would think a baby should or would have. The gender is your choice of course. I also expect a report of the whole weekend.

Asuzun
06-13-2016, 04:16 PM
I'll help you work towards your goal of getting in shape.

From now on you will either walk/run 1.5 miles a day. Alternatively, if you had a pedometer, you need to get over 10,000 steps for the day.

Everyday you don't meet this requirement you are forced to wear and use diapers for 2 days per failure. This can be a running total with no maximum.

the_diaper_darer
07-02-2016, 12:43 PM
Drink four large glasses of water(pace yourself) then tie yourself up. You may not free yourself for an hour. Once the hour is over you may untie yourself, but you may not change for x hours(where x is the number of times you wet while tied up(wetting after the hour is up doesn't increase your time in that diaper)). Have fun.

Klickfoot
07-02-2016, 02:57 PM
Take and hold an enema. Double diaper yourself. Go out for lunch or dinner at a fast food restaurant. You aren't allowed to change yourself for 2 hours after you get back from eating.

DancingPrincess
07-03-2016, 02:14 PM
Phone restriction fr a week

indiapers
07-08-2016, 02:06 PM
listen to a hypnofile that will make you wet yourself instantly, but don't wear diapers when listening. Once you have realized that you are a naughty princess you will then put on diapers and listen to another hypnofile that will make you regress into a little baby. HAVE FUN!

Sjjohnson2001
07-09-2016, 11:13 PM
You are going to wear and use diapers 24/7 for the next week. Whenever you'd like to change you must get permission from me first.

Sjjohnson2001
07-12-2016, 10:45 PM
Bump bump bump bump

elayne
07-12-2016, 10:47 PM
Next time you go out in public you must use a paci the whole time, it should have a ribbon tied to it to go around your neck. You will also carry a suffed animal the whole time you are gone.

JTN2010
07-13-2016, 01:03 PM
For the next 5 days you are required to wear and use diapers. Additionally each day you must wear an additional piece of babyish clothing (for example baby socks, a childish shirt, etc.). If you cannot you may add an additional diaper (so on day 3 if you don't want add a 3rd babyish item, you can wear double diapers the remaining days).

oliverloader
07-17-2016, 01:51 PM
I dare you to where the same diaper for 24 hours if it leeks tough luck

DancingPrincess
07-17-2016, 03:52 PM
Only babyish food for u for this week

(no diapies :( )

Diaperboy2013
07-18-2016, 08:46 AM
For not having diapers you must spank yourself 10 times each cheek then stay in the corner for 20 minutes.

tbrmgfh
07-18-2016, 09:25 AM
Wear three diapers with two boosters between the outer two and slits cut into the diaper so they drain. Then take any Abdl accessories you have and go to the park. Once you waddle there, play like the baby you are. Make sure to keep your legs wide spread as you can't really walk as a baby. Stay there for an hour or so. If you have a bottle make sure you fill it and refill it 10 times. Can't change until all the diapers and boosters are soaked

LilBondageChick
07-18-2016, 09:31 AM
Put on the bulkiest diaper you own and a short skirt. Walk around your neighborhood on a jog and you must flash the hottest guy you see with the diaper

GDJones
07-18-2016, 12:05 PM
Your sig says no diapers so here is a punishment for not having diapers like a good baby. First, get yourself really desperate to pee. Now that you have to go, start watching a movie that is at least 2 hours long. You may not pee until the end of the movie, and make sure you drink a lot of fluids during the movie. If you wet yourself, go order some diapers you big baby! If you can't afford diapers, then spank yourself 50 times on each cheek. If you made it through the movie without wetting yourself, congrats! Go use the toilet like a big girl!

oliverloader
07-21-2016, 08:20 AM
I dare you to where a diaper for the next 99 days btw I have pullups and thats it

DancingPrincess
07-21-2016, 10:01 AM
Wear pull ups mess yourself. And stay in it for 2hours.

No diaps..

Adi-Row1
07-21-2016, 12:00 PM
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/archive/index.php/t-12008.html
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/archive/index.php/t-15160.html
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/archive/index.php/t-131888.html
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/archive/index.php/t-36550.html

choose two of these and tell me which ones so i know which 2 to do
pm me

NoWayOut
07-22-2016, 01:17 PM
Wear diapers to bed next week.
You have to put at least 10 ice cubes in them before going to bed each night, and you can't get up unless your diapers are used.
One meal each day has to contain baby foot and you must eat it with your hands only, hope you don't get messy ;p

Nanopadding
07-22-2016, 02:04 PM
Your dare is so fun you should do it to, but I will add that each night you must take a bottle to bed with you and finish it before morning.

BellyBelle
07-23-2016, 08:29 AM
No adult underwear for the next week. You have to wear diapers and use them at least once a day.

Asuzun
07-23-2016, 09:38 AM
For 24 hours after reading this dare:

1. You need to wear nothing but diapers until time is up.
2. The toilet is off limits for the entirety of the dare.
3. Drink at least half a glass a water an hour.

indiapers
07-28-2016, 10:44 AM
Wear a onesie and a tykeable overnight
You must wear this for 36 hours

diaper06
07-28-2016, 07:18 PM
go get diapered and watch cartoons till u messed yourself then leave the mess for another 2hours. and suck your thumb.

I have 8 hours alone Friday. Extreme if you want. I have 1 private errand to run also

diaper06
08-20-2016, 05:23 PM
Just thought I would bump this. ...

Puddingcess
08-20-2016, 06:00 PM
Wear diapers for a week no exceptions. Change after used 2times

No diapers for me.

NoWayOut
08-23-2016, 01:59 PM
From now on, use a pacifier every night.
You may only stop using one after 7 consecutive days it hasn't fallen out even once while you were sleeping.

Joey90
08-23-2016, 03:06 PM
Wear a diaper for the next 24 hours after reading this. You have one change to poop without diaper, that's now. After that, it's your choice, or mess your diaper or try to hold it up

romans116
08-23-2016, 07:53 PM
Wear the same diaper for 24 hrs no bathroom

Geosnake
08-24-2016, 09:01 PM
Wear diapers and walk to the park, while there you have to poop in them and pee in them. Walk around for another 15 minutes and then come home and you can change.

PrincessOfDiapers
08-25-2016, 10:42 AM
Dare: A Baby's Isolation

Get yourself in your room. Bring a pack of diapers, a pacifier, baby food, milk and as many baby toys as you want. Here are your rules for the next 24 hours:
* No electronics.
* You're only allowed to wear the diapers and pacifier.
* No leaving your room at all.
* No reading.
* No standing up.
Feel free to sleep as much as you want, but enjoy your 24 hours of pure baby bliss!

Klickfoot
08-25-2016, 12:11 PM
go get diapered and watch cartoons till u messed yourself then leave the mess for another 2hours. and suck your thumb.

PrincessOfDiapers
08-25-2016, 12:14 PM
Dare: Read All About It! You're a Pathetic Baby!

Take a picture of yourself in a diaper. You don't have to include face, but there's a prize if you do. Set that as your GD avatar until you get permission off of 3 girls to remove it.

Geosnake
08-26-2016, 04:40 AM
Go incontinent for the next 48 hours, if you have to pee or poo do it the second you feel the urge.

Punish-ME-123
08-31-2016, 11:44 AM
Wear a diaper(reccomend a doubble diaper) for the next 48 hours .. No bathrooms .. And no changing .. Have to drink full glass of water every hour .. Rember no changin even if ur leakin 😉Have fun hope it doesnt get to messy fot u,

Make it long and intresting .. With a challenge and a few punishments if i cant compleate the challenges set

Likes : diapers , sissy, punishment , embarsment , semi punlic , hidden public , anal

Dislikes : fully public , fam and freinds ,

Sakurai
09-03-2016, 10:37 PM
You must ask get dare users to use the toilet for the next 48hrs.

If at any time you cannot hold it, you must wet or mess yourself. If this happens put on a diaper - you are obviously too much of a baby to use the toilet!

You may not remove the diaper for the remainder of the 48hrs.

Ashley0509
09-03-2016, 10:42 PM
be double diapered untill you get 5 approvals from 5 diffrent people oh and no toilet or changing yourself of you need to be changed ask someone

elayne
09-03-2016, 11:12 PM
go one week drinking only from a bottle, and using a paci at all times, if you must hide paci for any reason have it on a ribbon going down your neck.

jcff126
09-03-2016, 11:41 PM
Go to a mall in full sissy wear and add 3 diapers

Lil Jazzy
09-05-2016, 08:13 AM
You must call at least 10 girls Mommy while in a diaper you can remove it after calling 10 girls mommy

jcff126
09-05-2016, 08:03 PM
go out of your house at anytime you wish for 30 minutes in just a diaper and top

tbrmgfh
09-08-2016, 09:04 PM
double enema with the inflatable plug holding it all in.. 5 diapers and go to the mall. try on at least 10 different outfits.

RainbowDasher18
09-09-2016, 11:29 PM
For the next month you cannot cum in anything but diapers, no matter what. If you can't be in diapers and you need to cum, you must only edge or be edged until you can put a diaper on. You must explain this to partners if they want you to cum.

Captain0blivious
09-10-2016, 09:14 AM
You must go out to restaraunts 3 times in the next 2 weeks. Each time you must be thickly diapered and wearing a skirt. If your diaper is not noticed at least once, you must do the following dare as a punishment for not wearing a short enough skirt.

Take a big enema and put on a diaper. You must spend the next two hours on omegle with your cam up and diaper visible (you obviously can hide your face). You must do as people request (within limits) for the entire 2 hours. Then, post a report to your getdare blog afterwards before you may finally change out of your messy diaper.

Have fun!

Captain0blivious
09-13-2016, 03:09 PM
I hate doing this... but,

BUMP

Tjeckleburg
09-13-2016, 03:56 PM
Double diaper and put on your locking plastic pants. Freeze the key in the bottom of a one cup measuring cup. Go about your day as you normally would, when the key thaws you can change into normal clothes.

BabyFaerii
09-13-2016, 05:39 PM
watch some my little pony dressed as a little girl till you have peed yourself

(no diapers for me)

Germandiaperboy
09-14-2016, 01:32 PM
watch some my little pony dressed as a little girl till you have peed yourself

(no diapers for me)

Then if you dont want diapers you will pee yourself next time imediently i dont care where you are.

For me pleas a night diaper dare have laxative, a pacifer and diapers

Geosnake
09-14-2016, 10:48 PM
Take a laxative right before you are about to fall asleep with a diaper on. Sleep only in the diaper.

llll4343
09-14-2016, 11:41 PM
First put five marshmallows up your bum followed by the two bananas. Then get on as many diapers as you think are needed. You can not change out of the diaper for two hours, but if you mess the diaper you must add one hour for each Accident.

Be mean with mine ;)

Captain0blivious
09-17-2016, 08:49 AM
You must listen to 4 hours of incontinence hypnosis, all while double diapered. You have up to a week to complete this, but every time you're listening you have to be wearing a double diaper.

Please keep mine under 4 hours or overnight please.

Thecooldude
09-17-2016, 09:38 AM
You are to wear a diaper to bed and are not allowed to change in the morning unless you are wet and messy.

BabyFaerii
09-17-2016, 05:23 PM
wear diapers for a month straight, 3 changes a day

BondageLisa
09-17-2016, 06:45 PM
You have to crawl and speak baby for one hour a day, until we decide you no longer have to ;)

BabyFaerii
09-17-2016, 06:47 PM
u will be forbidden to use adult shows for a month

BondageLisa
09-17-2016, 06:53 PM
You have ti suck your thumb while in bed

BabyFaerii
09-17-2016, 06:56 PM
adress yourself as biggest baby of getdare

BondageLisa
09-17-2016, 07:05 PM
No cookies or sweets before dinner, starting from 12:00am each morning. For a week

BabyFaerii
09-18-2016, 03:23 AM
3times a week u must pee through your panties because yoy are such a little baby

BondageLisa
09-18-2016, 03:25 AM
Whenever you feel the need to pee, release it in your panties ;) (1 day)

Yipyupyop
09-18-2016, 03:50 AM
You need everyday for 7 days to eat babyfood atleast once a day

Yipyupyop
09-19-2016, 02:56 PM
Just trying to get this thread more attention

Emerald diapers
09-20-2016, 05:35 AM
You must go out in public to an area of your choice while diapered. You will also have to wet and expose your wet diaper fully in a public area before returning home.

badkid309
09-20-2016, 06:44 AM
You will go out in public in your diaper. Go to a very buss shopping mall or park and wet and mess yourself and expose you're diaper. If anyone asks to change you let them. If not don't change until you get back home.

GDJones
09-20-2016, 09:02 AM
For 1 day you can only wear panties under your clothes, whenever you feel the need to go release into your panties you big baby.

HumiliateM3
09-20-2016, 10:20 AM
For three days, you have to wear four diapers. Only allowed to change once a day.

PrincessOfDiapers
09-20-2016, 10:32 AM
Put on a diaper, once the diaper is on. Your dare begins. It will not end until you hit 100 points through completing the tasks below.

+5 points: peeing in the diaper
+15 points: messing in the diaper
+15 points: going one day without changing
+5 points: for every uninterrupted hour with a pacifier in (not sleeping)
+10 points: for every uninterrupted hour sucking thumb (not sleeping)
+10 points: for every pot of baby food eaten

-25 points: for changing diaper
-15 points: for going an hour without spending a minute with pacifier in or sucking thumb
-5 points: for every adult meal eaten
-5 points: for drinking anything other than milk
-15 points: for going to bed after 11pm.

Arcturus
09-21-2016, 12:39 PM
I've always liked making choices... What about you?

You get to choose whether you want to be a baby or not! Regardless of what you choose, first drink a few glasses of water to get hydrated and all. If you choose to be a baby, go put on a diaper. You're going to be one for the next 24 hours, so during that time you'll obviously have to use your diaper, and will only be allowed 2 changes. Additionally, you'll have to wear the most babyish clothes you have, and you must watch 2 hours of childish cartoons.

If you want to be an adult, tough. You have ten hours before you can use the toilet. If you go before then or have an accident, you probably should have chosen baby, so I'll make that choice for you. Follow the above rules for the next 3 days, except multiply the amount of changes and cartoons you have by 3 (So you have 6 changes and 6 hours of cartoons to watch). As punishment too, you will have to eat a jar of baby food every day. I hope you choose wisely!

Jtmk3456
09-21-2016, 12:55 PM
You must wet yourself in diapers for the next 5 times you need to pee. You also must eat 2 jars of baby food since you deemed it worthy of being a punishment in your dare.

I need something really difficult...

Emerald diapers
09-21-2016, 02:26 PM
Alrighty, something difficult it is! You will have to do my potty training dare! http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=222026

orophins
09-21-2016, 03:00 PM
Hope this doesn't bend the "long lasting dares" limit too much. Let me know if it does and I'm sure I can think of something shorter :).

Little girls shouldn't masturbate so much, it makes you look like a baby playing with yourself like that. I think you need to make it a week, at least seven days without edging or masturbating at all. Make sure you wear your pretty big girl panties, and dress up if you can for these days.

If you fail, you'll have to be the baby you acted like. Follow the below rules for the rest of thay day you failed and the next full day (morning -> following morning). Then continue with the rest of your days, unless it's day 7...

Days 1-2: Wear a diaper for two hours each night before bed, all the way until you get ready in the morning. Drink 1L of water at each meal. Can only use spoon and nothing else to eat (finger foods are okay). Your bedtime is an hour before you normally go to sleep (must be in bed, lights off no electronics).

Days 3-4: Wear training pants during the day, and diapers at night. You must drink 750ml of water every two hours, for eight hours in a row each day. Can only use spoon to eat food at home, and no walking, only crawling (Can still stand to get to counters etc...). Must drink from a sippy cup while at home. Your bedtime is 90 minutes before you normally go to sleep (must be in bed, lights off no electronics).

Days 5-6: Only diapers for pee+poop all day and night. Must drink 500ml of water every hour for eight hours in a row during the day, and 1L of water before bed at night. Can only use hands to eat food at home, and no walking, only crawling. If you need to stand to get something, bring it back down to the floor with you (can't stay standing). Must drink from a bottle while at home. Your bedtime is two hours before you normally go to sleep (must be in bed, lights off no electronics).

Day 7: If you failed on day six, repeat days 5-6 above for day 7. If you failed day 7, wow, couldn't make it that one extra day huh? Why don't you take a few days to think about how silly you look, then you can try again right from the beginning.

Thecooldude
09-21-2016, 03:45 PM
Wear a diaper and wet and mess it. After 2 hours after both wetting and messing the diaper go out in public and take a 30 minute walk (you can wear whatever you want) then you can head back. Then you must get permission from 3 people on getdare to change then you can change.

Yipyupyop
09-22-2016, 11:46 AM
Go as a baby for a whole day so eat only baby food and no toilets ofcourse and you can only change once your diaper

VKH
09-22-2016, 02:11 PM
You can only watch rated g or lower shows for a week.

NoWayOut
09-29-2016, 01:46 PM
You should invest some of your time in being a baby.
You can only watch shows rated g or lower, must Color a Book for at least an hour a day and wear diapers to bed.
Oh and your bed time should be about 2 hours earlier then usual, and drink at least one litre of milk before going to bed.
Sleep with 2 stuffed animals and if course the toilet is off limits after bedtime.
This date lasts for two weeks, 3 if you don't mess at least once during your sleep.
Have fun.
Please make mine humiliating

luvdiapers
10-03-2016, 12:50 AM
for the next few days you will follow these rules: you will wear diapers for the entirety of this dare and not be able to use the rest room to pee (or mess if you are especially daring)
From 7am to 7pm you are aloud too change your diaper when needed, but you are not aloud to change in your house (need to use public restrooms, cars, friends houses, etc. just cannot be in the comfort of your home).
At 7pm whatever diaper you are in must last till 7am.
If you leak during those hours time you need to make one of your diapers the next day a double diaper.

Geosnake
11-01-2016, 05:23 PM
Get caught wearing a diaper by 3 people in public.

Peemyself
11-01-2016, 05:54 PM
Can someone dare me please i wont do public or family though

Geosnake
11-29-2016, 06:53 PM
Wear a diaper and put on a bib and pee yourself like and cry like a fucking baby

GDJones
11-30-2016, 02:15 AM
Put on a diaper and drink 2 Glasses of water. Now get ready for a bike ride, put on some gym shorts and a short sleeve shirt and go for a 2 mile ride. Make sure you stay hydrated the whole time. If you wet your diaper at all you must stay in it for the rest of the day.

RainbowDasher18
11-30-2016, 02:10 PM
You must watch diaper videos and captions while diapered until you can do three handless orgasms.

Buzz9572
11-30-2016, 02:26 PM
Put on a diaper. Every time you use the diaper flip a coin if it is heads you can change, if it is tails put another diaper on over your used one. Repeat until you have changed three times.

RainbowDasher18
11-30-2016, 03:17 PM
Put on a diaper, and watch all the Pokemon episodes where ash or James cross dress, you cannot change your diaper until you complete them all.

Geosnake
11-30-2016, 07:38 PM
go to class or work diapered and shit yourself

RainbowDasher18
11-30-2016, 08:55 PM
Send me your top 5 diaper captions, get diapered, then cum to each one.

Geosnake
12-01-2016, 12:18 AM
go incontintent for 24 hours second you have an urge to pee or poo do it

Jtmk3456
12-01-2016, 12:47 AM
You can't get out of bed until you've wet yourself for the next week.

Please give me a hard, permanent rule. I'm up for a challenge.

Geosnake
12-01-2016, 03:25 AM
no normal undies for you until you've pooped yourself 10 times in diapers

punkrockdiaper
12-02-2016, 04:17 AM
You must wear double diapers for a week no getting out of bed till the outer diaper leaks

BabyIsi
12-02-2016, 04:53 AM
For you just two simple rules for the next week. Wear every diaper till it is full and if you have to go to work or have to do something where you cannot wear a diaper, you have to fill the diaper with something different then pee or ... number two before you can put the diaper off.

(I hope you understand what you mean)

RainbowDasher18
12-02-2016, 06:52 AM
Send me 3 hypnosis links you would do. And I'll pick the one you must listen to for the next 3 months.

Buzz9572
12-02-2016, 08:38 AM
The next time you are home alone you are to act like a complete baby. Diaper up, get your baby clothes on, stick a pacifier in your mouth, and crawl around. You are not allowed to change until your diaper is full either leaking from wetting or messy. You can only watch baby/Disney films. Should you be interrupted you are not allowed to take of the diaper you are wearing for any reason.

Geosnake
12-02-2016, 02:04 PM
Dress up like a baby girl for an entire day with a dress and a diaper and order pizza to your house.

romans116
12-02-2016, 07:35 PM
Next time you're on omegle, you're only in a diaper and a onsie. If the person doesn't hang up immediately, then talk to them until you per your diaper. Then take off the onsie and show them the diaper

BabyIsi
12-04-2016, 04:46 PM
Since it is the 05.12.2016 ..., you have to dance the "duck dance" (with music if possible) before you can change a diaper for the next 5 days, and ofc the diapers have to be full. :)

Buzz9572
12-04-2016, 07:28 PM
For the next two days you will be a baby. Crawl like a baby, talk like a baby, watch the shows a baby would watch, use your diapers, sleep with a pacifier, drink from a bottle. You make your own meals though(that's the only time you may stand)

i need to buy diapers so i would like a dare to buy them and then afterwards too.

Geosnake
12-04-2016, 10:44 PM
buy a diaper in person and then open them in the back of the store and put one on and leave with the package opened

BabyIsi
12-07-2016, 03:15 PM
To keep the thread going ....

Next Sunday morning (6:00 to 10:00 o`clock) you will put on a diaper (and other clothes of your choice) and go out to a playground. You will play or at least stay there like an innocent child till your diaper is wet. Have a fun day :)

Tjeckleburg
12-15-2016, 01:29 PM
Put on a double diaper and watch cartoons until it leaks. Then poke holes in the diaper and add another on top, keep doing this as necessary until the same amount of time has passed that it took you to fill the double diaper.

BabyWeirdo
12-17-2016, 05:42 PM
Wear any babyish clothes you have (and a diaper of course!) and take delivery of a pizza order dressed like this!

Jtmk3456
12-17-2016, 10:28 PM
Wear a diaper until it leaks every day for a week. You must mess your diaper at least once in public. If you fail, you must wear diapers for another week but take laxatives every time you change.

luvdiapers
12-19-2016, 03:24 AM
The dare begins first thing in the morning, 8am-9am, wake up but do not use the bathroom no matter what. Drink two glasses of water and have a big breakfast. Do not put a diaper on yet; instead wait as long as you can before having an accident in your pants. If you make it till noon you can send me a diaper punishment, but you must have an accident and wear a diaper for the rest of the day anyways but you'll be able to have potty breaks. If you make it till 11, you need to change into a diaper and wear it till it leaks. If you only make it to 10, you must wear double diapers with absolutely no potty for two days. An accident before 10 means you are a baby and will use diapers like one without holding it till you go through an entire pack of diapers.

BabyIsi
12-19-2016, 10:34 AM
Your dare is to sleep in diapers and if possible adult baby clothes for one whole week. You have to put the diaper on right after you cleaned your self (showering, brushing teeth and so on) in the afternoon and have to wear it till breakfast. To make things interesting, for this week while wearing a diaper you have to pee immediately when you feel the urge and you also have to try to keep your bladder open while wearing a diaper, however, if you are not diapered and need to pee you have to wait until you cannot hold it any longer, then you have to do the "potty dance". If you wet yourself (even if it is only a little bit) you have to put on a diaper immediately or as soon as possible and have to wear it till it is wet, also you cannot change out of that diaper till breakfast.

Have fun, I hope you understand what i mean. :)

luvdiapers
12-19-2016, 02:27 PM
For 4 days you need to either be wearing diapers or have babyish clothing on or have a binkie or sippy cup. The idea is to always have a reminder on you that you are a baby. everyday that you go without wearing any diaper is 1 accident in your pants.

Geosnake
12-27-2016, 04:03 AM
wear a thick diaper and invite 2 friends that know you wear diapers and 2 friends that don't know about them over, pee yourself twice and have your thumb in your mouth for at least 5 minutes total while they are there

luvdiapers
12-28-2016, 10:08 PM
put on a diaper and wet it until it cannot hold any more, then bike at least 20 minutes away with a backpack packed as a diaper bag and change your diaper in a public restroom. you may then return home.

Emerald diapers
12-28-2016, 10:42 PM
You must wear one of your thickest diapers and go into public with it on under your clothes. You must drink 32oz of whatever drink drink you decide before you leave.

Once you leave you may not pee your diaper for 3 whole hours

Once your 3 hours are over, you must do one of the tasks before you pee.

1. Tell someone in public you are diapered before you pee
2. Buy a pacifier and suck it while you pee yourself
3. Go to a semi public or public area and expose your diaper while you pee
4. Buy a bottle of water and pour it down your diaper before you pee.

After you have peed you must spend at least another half hour in public before returning home.

If you did not make it the whole 3 hours, you must do all four tasks before you may return home.

Sjjohnson2001
12-28-2016, 10:43 PM
Wear a double diaper and take two suppositories. You may only change 6 hours after messing.

Sjjohnson2001
12-31-2016, 05:45 PM
Bumping this up!

BabyIsi
01-02-2017, 11:15 AM
okay ,for the next day, when you want to pee you have to wait till you must go, and every 4 seconds, when you pee in a toilet, you have to stop the flow. Try to drink and pee much that day. If you fail to stop the flow you have to put on a diaper and have to wear it till it is full, repeat this every day, till you mastered it. :)

GermanSwitchBoy
01-02-2017, 11:32 AM
Put on a diaper, once the diaper is on. Your dare begins. It will not end until you hit 100 points through completing the tasks below.

-15 points: for going an hour without spending a minute with pacifier in or sucking thumb

Tjeckleburg
01-18-2017, 03:56 AM
Drink three glasses of water and put on a double diaper, wear nothing but a diaper and a bra around your house for 6 hours. Every time you wet yourself drink another three glasses of water and stand in the corner with your nose against the wall for 5 minutes.

luvdiapers
01-19-2017, 05:19 PM
When you get home, diaper up and set a timer for four hours. In the first two hours you need to have drank 32 ounces of a drink of your choice and for the entire time your diaper needs to be showing (can cover up if not alone).

Every wetting during that time you need to roll a dice and do the punishment task given, if you wet three or more times add a day to the dare.

Punishments:
1. After dare ends, change into double diaper
2. Pause time while you drink an additional glass of water
3. 20 minutes of corner time in just a diaper
4. Add 1 hour
5. Add a diaper over your existing one, after dare remain in this till it leaks
6. The remainder of the night dress as much like a baby girl as possible

BabyIsi
02-20-2017, 11:35 AM
okay ,for the next day, when you want to pee you have to wait till you must go, and every 4 seconds, when you pee in a toilet, you have to stop the flow. Try to drink and pee much that day. If you fail to stop the flow you have to put on a diaper and have to wear it till it is full, repeat this every day, till you mastered it.

Benlay
02-21-2017, 01:12 PM
I dare you to send requests to change out of of your messy diaper to as many people as it takes to get a positive reply (not me).

shyboy88
02-22-2017, 09:02 AM
Have a AB/DL photoshoot and post atleast one of the pictures on kinktalk

raynacd
02-22-2017, 09:10 AM

Make mine very hard please

goodone
03-02-2017, 09:48 PM
You are to go shopping with enough diapers to waddle with. You may not leave until you wet yourself. You will then head to the park and walk for 30 minutes, using the diapers as need be. Then you may go home. At home you must set a timer for 15 minutes. You have that amount of time to find 10 blue items and 2 of those items must have one of the following colors in it, red yellow or pink. You may Chang e if you do this in the time if not you must stay in the diapers until they leak.

Please make mine either a nighttime dare are some thing I can do on my walk hidden public

PacifierGirl
03-03-2017, 10:13 AM
Put on a diaper before you next mess. That stays on until the next morning.

goodone
03-03-2017, 02:54 PM
Give yourself a enema and double diaper up. Then you must stay in the diapers for the next 8 hrs and can only Change in a hidden public place like a restaurant bathroom

Please make mine something I can do before bed or during the night or on my daily walk. Only hidden public

goodone
03-07-2017, 02:39 PM
Bump bump bump bump

goodone
03-17-2017, 07:30 PM
Bump bump bump bump

GDJones
03-17-2017, 07:53 PM
Go on your daily walk double diapered, to get the extra bulge. The catch is that you have to mess and wet your diapers before you get back home. It doesn't matter where you do it, but you must be at least a 15 minute walk from home when you do. Also, make sure you sit down somewhere on your way back, you know, to rest your legs ;)

elayne
03-17-2017, 07:56 PM
For the next 2 weeks you must sleep the following way.

Playing nursery music
Double Diapered
Mobile above your bed
with a stuffed animal (a MLP preferred)
A cute girly night light

BabyWeirdo
03-18-2017, 03:06 PM
For the next thirty days you must be diapered 24/7 and cannot change without someone else permission, whether this be a partner, someone on GD, a stranger in the street or anyone

BabyIsi
03-18-2017, 03:57 PM
A simple one :

Your dare is to sing a nursery rhyme every time you use your diaper (in any way) you also have to wear diapers for one full day to complete this dare.

luvdiapers
03-20-2017, 05:35 AM
for the next 48 hours you will be going through potty training in reverse. Start by waiting till you have to pee. Hold it for 5 minutes then have an "accident" on your way to the bathroom. From there you must put on pull ups (if not able to get them you can use diapers that can either be pulled down easily or retaped). The first day you must go to the potty once an hour even if you feel like you dont have to go as if you were practicing using the potty. before bed have another "accident" in your pull ups and start the last phase of your unpotty training. For the remaining time you need to use your diaper everytime you start to feel the need to go.

Iam
03-26-2017, 06:08 PM
Do this https://www.faproulette.co/1315/one-week-diapered-1-in-diapers/ with the rolls as W: 2.... X: 9.... Y: 8.... Z:9

PacifierGirl
03-27-2017, 10:39 AM
For the next 24 hours, you must baby talk on GetDare. Stuff like "hewwo :3", etc. You'll be diapered for that period too, of course.