PDA

View Full Version : Dare: Person Above AB/DL Dare

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7

Shuchan
06-27-2010, 03:05 PM
Person above with an Adult (Or Teen) Baby/Diaper lover theme
So you write a dare for the person above you to do.
You can use anything within the persons limits that works around the theme, diapers, pacifiers, cribs, messy, you name it!
An example dare would be:
"wear a diaper, and suck on your pacy tonight, whilst you sleep"
Have fun!

MarisaLaugh
06-27-2010, 03:16 PM
Hahaha, I am soo doing that, even if it wasn't an intended dare. Anyways, I dare you to sleep tonight wearing only a diaper!

kirrik
06-27-2010, 03:49 PM
This is just a copy paste of an earlier dare I posted but I'd like to help get this thread going so here it is.

You're going to be a baby. First things first, take off whatever you are wearing and put on a diaper, you're not ready for big boy undies yet. I want you to get an old tshirt that is too big for you (go to a thrift store to get a big one if you need too). Kind of cut the bottom sides a little to make it more diagonal, then bring the back point underneath your crotch and between your legs up to the front and safety pin it there. So now you are wearing a onesie, and boy don't you look cute. Fix yourself some dinner, I suggest spaghetti. Get some liquid laxative, and mix it in with a baby bottle full of milk. Now it's time to eat, but uh oh, you have no utensils, guess you'll have to eat your spaghetti with just your fingers, hope you don't make a mess all over yourself and your face. Don't forget to finish that whole bottle of milk too. Okay, time for beddy-time. If the laxative hasn't taken effect yet, you can be sure it will overnight, you don't get to change out of what you're wearing until the morning, have fun!

Kirst1
06-27-2010, 05:38 PM
Ok piss your pants then go into a store still in the wet pants and get diapers. Then get a stuffed toy and some childish clothing ( a sleeper if you can target sells them) then go back in the store in a diaper and your baby cloths holding your toy and get a pacifire.

MarisaLaugh
06-27-2010, 05:46 PM
ok tonight, when you are about to go to sleep, strip down to your underwear (or if you have one, wear a diaper) grab some honey adn rub yourself down from head to toe. Do not close your mouth, instead drool all over yourself. Have fun with that.:)

Kirst1
06-27-2010, 05:49 PM
you can only use a diaper all this week no bathroom at all a part from to wash (i dont have any honey so give me somthing difrent in my dare)

kirrik
06-27-2010, 09:27 PM
I couldn't afford anything except the diapers (but I already own a full footed sleeper) so I wet my sleeper right outside the store, went in and purchased diapers like that. I got some weird looks, but no one there would recognize me. (also, I did this like 30 miles from where I live, in a drug store where no one would recognize me) :p

Kirst1, you have put on a big diaper (or 2 or 3 to make it big and puffy) and a skirt short enough so that it's just peeking out and it will definitely be visible when you bend over. Go to a local store to pick up some baby wipes, when you get to the check out, have a look of desperation on your face, grab your crotch and mention (loud enough for the person behind you in line will hear you) that you need to go to the bathroom and excuse yourself. Then sprint to the restroom so your skirt will be flying up. What you do after that is up to you.

Kirst1
06-28-2010, 02:48 AM
I dare you next time you see your mum or dad to site on there lap and hug them like a baby and if your brave ware a diaper wile doing this.

diced
06-28-2010, 08:29 AM
I dare you to wear this one diaper out somewhere very public, wear a tight pair of jeans that might let other people infer what you are wearing, but nothing too obvious. Have fun. If you get really adventurous, tell a few people or wear a mini-skirt.

Make sure mine doesn't take more than 3 hours to complete. Or 3 hours on consecutive days is okay too. and overnight is permissible. I am willing to post pictures, though not of my face and not public pictures. But enough to prove that I have done it.

Kirst1
06-28-2010, 08:41 AM
the nest time you see a guy you have to call him dadd and the next time you see a girl call her mummy

MarisaLaugh
06-28-2010, 09:03 AM
:)Ok, you have to wear a diaper with some short shorts, and walk down a busy street (or go to the mall). The first guy you see, you have to ask him to spank you, while 'accidently' showing your diaper. Have fun!:)

Shuchan
06-28-2010, 09:19 AM
K, so go out and buy a pack of toddler brand diapers, and wear them 24/7 until the pack is done..Only 1 diaper (no layering) and each diaper needs to last you 12hours, at least. :p

Kirst1
06-28-2010, 09:31 AM
ok wet your pants then go up to someone holding a diaper and ask if they have seen your mummy.

MarisaLaugh
06-28-2010, 09:36 AM
I can't go out and buy anything, but I have a little sister that wears diapers. And I already have to wear a diaper all week!:)

Shuchan
06-28-2010, 09:36 AM
Sorry kirst, but other people are a limit of mine, may I have another one? And as for Marisa, Presuming that your a girl (but even if not) if possible, only wear a training bra for the week, that or go braless. You can pick which you want, and when but try not to wear a reg. Bra whenever possible

Kirst1
06-28-2010, 09:39 AM
ok sure um ok if you will do public ware a diaper and some more childish cloths and then go to the park and play on the swings if not when you are at home you must be diapered and you must crawl

MarisaLaugh
06-28-2010, 09:41 AM
:DGo watch TV. Pick any word at all. Every time they say your word, take one iteam of clothing off, and trade with a baby article of clothing. You have to watch TV for 2 hours.:D

Kirst1
06-28-2010, 09:45 AM
ok ware a diaper and give yourself a wedgie then ware the diaper for 12 hours and dont tack it off to go to the bathroom

MarisaLaugh
06-28-2010, 09:48 AM
give myself a wedgie with the diaper???It's pretty tight actually.:D

Kirst1
06-28-2010, 09:54 AM
ok then put ic in your but and ware a diaper

wonderboy33
06-28-2010, 10:03 AM
I dare you to wear a diaper next time you play a sport(basketball,soccar,etc.) and you must pee in the diaper.

Likes/limits in sig

MarisaLaugh
06-28-2010, 10:04 AM
can do! But you have to wear a diaper filled with ice and ketchup!:D

diced
06-28-2010, 10:08 AM
Wear a mini-skirt and go to a store. Buy some diapers, then go to the bathroom. Change into one of the diapers and wet yourself. Then leave the store with the wet diaper partially showing.

Make sure mine doesn't take more than 3 hours to complete. Or 3 hours on consecutive days is okay too. and overnight is permissible. I am willing to post pictures, though not of my face and not public pictures. But enough to prove that I have done

MarisaLaugh
06-28-2010, 10:20 AM
NIce dare, but I can't do public, and I don't have a skirt! sorry, can I have another???

wonderboy33
06-28-2010, 10:24 AM
I dare you to go to go for a little walk wearing a diaper and pee in the diaper while on your walk.

MarisaLaugh
06-28-2010, 12:47 PM
K, but that's not ahrd at all! can I have another???

Swetlana
06-30-2010, 02:54 AM
Get a diaper, fill with eggs, banana, keat tchup and chocolate syrup. Wear this for a whole day using this as a toilet too! the end ofthe day smear it to your face!

I made a towel diaper and i'm new in this so please be creative and not too mad :)

diced
06-30-2010, 10:53 AM
That's pretty intense, so I'm going to make yours pretty intense. Tonight drink a glass of water every 25 minutes for 12 hours. During the next 24 hours you will not be able to use the restroom at all, only your makeshift diaper. When those 24 hours are over lay in your bathtub and ring the towel out over your head

Make sure mine doesn't take more than 3 hours to complete. Or 3 hours on consecutive days is okay too. and overnight is permissible. I am willing to post pictures, though not of my face and not public pictures. But enough to prove that I have done

Crazydude
06-30-2010, 09:52 PM
Go get a lapdance while wearing a diaper. Make sure they notice.

wonderboy33
06-30-2010, 11:07 PM
I dare you to wear a diaper with lose pants and walk around in a public park bending over 3 times....Make sure there are people behind you.

Likes/limits in sig go easy on me plz

diced
07-01-2010, 08:33 AM
Put on a diaper. Pack a diaper bag. It should have another diaper, baby wipes and baby powder. head out to a city park in the evening/night (between 8 and 11). There, find a dark spot that is not too secluded and change your diaper.

qatguy
07-08-2010, 05:10 PM
get a 1 hour massage wearing 3 diapers. if you don't want to perform this dare, give it back to me wearing 6 diapers

lucy-ann
07-08-2010, 06:18 PM
wear diapers all day and put 3 eggs and 2 chocxolate bars down them =]

Shuchan
07-18-2010, 01:05 AM
Put on a diaper, and slowly carress your crotch for five minutes. Now put on a cock ring if you have one (a keyring with nothing on it works too) and keep it there for an hour, constantly masterbating. You will physically not be able to cum, but be constantly on the edge for the majority of that time. When your hour is up you may cum.

romeo_sierra
07-18-2010, 11:10 AM
Put on a diaper, and back a diaper bag. The abg should include at the very least, another diaper and wipes, powder and a changing mat if you've got it.

Take a trip to the mall, wearing whatever you'd like over your diaper, bonus points if you wear tight pants or shorts. Shop until you feel the need to pee, head to the restroom in the mall and drop your pant while standing at the urinal. Wet you're diaper while standing with your pants around your ankles infront the urinal, only then can you change yourself in the restroom. More bonus points if you get someone to help change you.

diced
07-31-2010, 08:39 AM
Wear a mini-skirt and go to a store. Buy some diapers, then go to the bathroom. Change into one of the diapers and wet yourself. Then leave the store with the wet diaper partially showing.

Make sure mine doesn't take more than 3 hours to complete. Or 3 hours on consecutive days is okay too. and overnight is permissible. I am willing to change my avatar as well as proof i have completed a task

romeo_sierra
07-31-2010, 10:49 AM
Comprise an outfit similar to what my avatar looks like, put it on, wet yourself and then set it as your avatar.Stay in that outfit overnight, meaning your going to spend the night dressed like that. =)

doggybaby
08-06-2010, 12:28 PM
this one should be easy,

baby food for breakfast for the rest of the week :)

romeo_sierra
08-06-2010, 01:08 PM
That is easy. =P

Alright, replace every one of your meals with the appropriate baby food version, breakfast foods for breakfast, etc., the trick is, for every meal, you must be well diapered.

doggybaby
08-08-2010, 11:00 AM
keep your TV's on Nick JR for 2 days.

you are not allowed to watch other channels

romeo_sierra
08-11-2010, 10:31 AM
Fill your bed with teddies and other stuffed animals, sleep with them for a week.

sunny
08-12-2010, 08:31 PM
Only use a diaper as bathroom for a whole day (including sleeping) and suck your thumb whenever you aren't talking or eating.

romeo_sierra
08-16-2010, 03:38 PM
Spend the next day you get to yourself as a baby. Wear a diaper and use it for all intended purposes, your meals are to consist of baby formula from a bottle and baby food. You are not allowed to walk during your time as a baby and you are not allowed to change yourself until you time period is up. I'd recommend a full 12-24 hours, but whatever is do-able will work.

doggybaby
08-19-2010, 09:34 PM
next time you eat, make sure the food gets everywhere...but your mouth

romeo_sierra
08-22-2010, 01:30 PM
replace your soap and shampoo with baby soap and shampoo, do this until the bottles run out.

doggybaby
09-07-2010, 01:07 PM
You are only allowed to drink warm milk or formula for a week

Kirst1
09-11-2010, 07:40 AM
You must wet the bed all week and tell someone about it and then get diapers for bed the next week and wet them in bed and tell or show someone.

Puggsley
09-18-2010, 02:52 PM
Kirst,

For one afternoon, wear your diaper under your clothes. If you dont want to be discovered, wear a skirt or something.

Also, suck your thumb as much as possible while wearing your diaper.

Have fun!

ThatOneGuy
09-20-2010, 05:15 PM
For a day you must act completely like a baby. Wear a diaper, pee your pants, and eat smushed up food.

(i dont have any diapers for mine)

doggybaby
09-20-2010, 08:24 PM
Go buy a pacifier and use it for the whole weekend

Kirst1
10-03-2010, 03:32 AM
wet the bed every night for a month and if you live at home make sure your parents know or if not make sure a friend knows

bjbarnes
10-03-2010, 10:07 AM
Wear a diaper under your clothes the next time you have dinner with your family and wet while talking to them. Don't change yourself til morning the next day but before you go to bed, mash up a banana and microwave it til its fairly warm, and put it in the back of your diaper and leave it their til morning.

Likes: anything abdl, wetting/messing, diaper punishment, mild humiliation
Limits: Public, family, extreme pain

bjbarnes
10-03-2010, 12:27 PM
@ Krist1: sorry didn't notice family in your limits, so if you want you can sub the dinner part of the dare to you having to wet your diaper at least twice before going to bed.

doggybaby
10-03-2010, 05:25 PM
Babies only wear diapers.
So will you this week

Kirst1
10-10-2010, 10:39 AM
no more bathroom only diapers for the next two months and you have to have a highly water bass fiet and listen to hypnotist tyapes that make you wet and mess and eat lost of stuff to make you poop.

clarky
10-13-2010, 03:04 PM
For the next week drink 4 big glasses of water every night before bed. After this you cannot go to the loo until you have been in bed for at least 8 hours. If you wet the bed you must punish yourself by rubbing your face and hair in it.

Kirst1
10-15-2010, 02:38 PM
You must wet the bed everynight and tell someon if you live with family tell them

Puggsley
10-19-2010, 01:51 PM
Kirst,

I dare you to wear your bear suit, as seen in your profile pic, for one whole afternoon, and your diaper underneath it. Use your pacifier as much as appropriate.

The padding of the bear suit should disguise the fact your wearing your diaper.

Have fun!

Kirst1
10-19-2010, 09:47 PM
Its not acually a sute its just a hoodie

ok your dare is to start having small accidents just lettle ones enough to get your underher wet but you can only change your underwhere once a day and same goes even if your trousers get wet and if your trousers get wet you must then pee in them completly and then go to a store with a wet patch very visabel and get diapers then diaper yourself in a public bathroom

doggybaby
11-04-2010, 04:03 PM
Over the weekend, make sure you are sucking on a pacifier whenever you aren't speaking to someone

k1rage
11-04-2010, 04:35 PM
this weekend when at home you will only crawl.

bjbarnes
11-05-2010, 07:52 AM
Download the lullaby "Rockabye and goodnight" and put it on a loop all night as you go to sleep. Before going to bed you must put on a diaper, wet and mess, and spend the rest of the night in that diaper. Might want to get some diaper rash cream:p

bjbarnes
11-05-2010, 07:54 AM
Forgot my likes/limits:
Likes: anything abdl, wetting/messing, diaper punishment, mild humiliation
Limits: Public, family, extreme pain

Troy_Maclure
11-08-2010, 06:15 PM
Wear a diaper that goes above your waist and a somewhat short shirt. Go shopping and constantly reach for things over your head, or bend over for things. The point is is to let as many people see your diaper as possible.

k1rage
11-10-2010, 11:45 AM
Put on multiple diapers until you have enough on that your pants will barely go over them. The go out for some shopping. The find an employee that you find attractive and ask for some type of assistance finding something that you know to be far away so you have to waddle along wile following her/him.

doggybaby
11-14-2010, 03:38 PM
Go to bed everynight wearing nothing but a diaper and a t-shirt.

you can't get up in the morning untill the diaper is wet

Princess-Sissy-Boy
11-17-2010, 01:27 PM
When you next go to bed, curl up into a ball and sleep with your thumb in your mouth. :3

Kirst1
11-20-2010, 02:34 AM
For the next 2 months wet the bed everynight, have little accidents in your pnaties, poop yourslef once or twice and then tell someoen about it and then for two months afte that where diapers 24/7 and use them for everything

ryandl9
11-20-2010, 02:42 AM
Pm me on yahoo. [email protected] i will get on cam for you.

Princess-Sissy-Boy
11-20-2010, 04:24 AM
For the next 2 months wet the bed everynight, have little accidents in your pnaties, poop yourslef once or twice and then tell someoen about it and then for two months afte that where diapers 24/7 and use them for everything

W-wow, this should be interesting... and fun! :P
I dare you to wear diapers to bed all the time for the next month. Yes must wet them before you go to bed and only change them the following morning. When you sleep you're not allowed to wear anything other than your wet diaper and you must also have a pacifier in your mouth! ^^

Kirst1
11-21-2010, 02:40 AM
I'm glad you like it :) now you must sit on someoens lap wile wereing a diaper it cna be copvered

CrazyClaw
11-25-2010, 02:19 PM
For the next week you may only drink from a bottle ;) Yes you can go hide when you do it :)

Can mine be harsh but not too mean ;) Since I did wet my bed last night and it wasn't for a dare.

doggybaby
11-27-2010, 11:14 PM
You wet the bed once?

Well I dare you to do it again :)

doggy_slave
11-28-2010, 07:16 AM
when at home wear only a diaper for a week and when you change it 4 another 1 u must have 1 hour of nude corner time

CrazyClaw
11-28-2010, 10:38 AM
Wear diapers for a week and you must wet and mess your diaper before you can change it unless you get someone else to change it then you change get your diaper changed straight away.

Troyman
12-07-2010, 03:03 AM
This thread is awesome...

I dare you to shower/bath with a diaper on and let it soak up heaps of water, Dry yourself off and remove as much of the water as you can from the diaper with just the towel you used to dry yourself, make sure you shower just before you go to bed. Continue with your usual bed routine and go to bed with your diaper completly soaked :) Extra: Drink 2 glasses before you go to bed and wet the already soaked diaper.

I'm not good with giving dares, Hope its a good one though

Imma TB when my parents aren't home :P

romeo_sierra
12-07-2010, 08:37 AM
Not entirely sure how hot or cold it is in your area, but here goes...

Go out an get a pair of floaties, you know the inflatable things that go around your arms when you don't know how to swim. Along with that try to find an inflatable ring to go around your waist.
Now, diaper yourself up well, use 2 or 3, as many as you want/can afford to use. Remember the thicker the better. Now inflate the floaties and the ring and wear them, just them and find a place to go for a swim rocking nothing but your diaper and the floatation devices.
If you don't have a pool, use your tub or you can go to a lake or pond at night.
Enjoy.

k1rage
12-09-2010, 03:42 PM
Before bed put on a diaper and drink at least 40oz of water. Then drink a generous but not dangerous amount of NyQuil. you may not leave your bed till morning.

Princess-Sissy-Boy
12-09-2010, 11:56 PM
Put on a diaper and then wet it (mess it too if your game). Next put on a very loose pair of pants and go for a walk allow for your pants to fall as you walk until you've reached the point of worrying and then pull them up and let them beging to fall again. You must be out walking for at least an hour.

Troyman
12-10-2010, 03:21 AM
Go buy the smallest diaper you can that you can fit into (so it is very tight). Go to a public place, maybe a park and mess in it and hope that none drips out.

diapered slave
12-10-2010, 12:27 PM
Go buy the smallest diaper you can that you can fit into (so it is very tight). Go to a public place, maybe a park and mess in it and hope that none drips out.

for that dare i suggest dry nights, i bought them once and they are painfully tight

you will need:

talcum powder
baby wipes
baby lotion
two diapers
a towel (optional)
laxatives, dulcolax work best- take two five hours before you start and dont use the bathroom at all
bottles of water
black shirt

if you dont have any of the above items then go out and buy them first, now your dare is to put on a diaper and the black shirt and and put the rest of the above items into a bag, you are going window shopping and you will be drinking alot of water

by now the laxative should be kicking in, when you feel that you need to pee you must do so, just let it keep flowing but you cannot change yet, when you feel you need to release bowels then you are going to find the tiolets and then walk away from them at and count the shops/stores that you pass until you are exactly 25 shops/stores away from the nearest public tiolet

now release yourself completly and fill your diaper, hope that wasent to niosy for the people around you, now tuck your black shirt into your diaper at the front and the back and pull your diaper up showing it off

now you have to wait on the spot you are standing until you see someone that works in the mall or shop you are standing outside of, when you do; approach them and ask where the nearest tiolets are, but you must pick out someone who is under 20 (they will smell your odors and if you peed enough then they will probably see the wet patch ha ha, they will also see your tucked in diaper) to top it off once they piont out the tiolets to you, you must ask itf they have diaper changing facilities, (if they dont already know its you who has messed themselfs then they will know now) if they dont then you must ask where thier are some, once youve found the changing facilities you must use them (most are out in the open part of the tiolets so you may have company) you are going to change yourself using the talcum powder, the lotion and the wipes, this will take you longer and be alot more embarrassing, have fun

oh and the towel is incase the facilities arent vary clean

extra pionts if you instead of using the fresh diaper use the same diaper but cleanit out in the sink ha ha

shadow10293
12-17-2010, 09:21 PM
pee yourself while in a diaper then go to sleep like that

limits: Public

k1rage
12-20-2010, 08:43 PM
sleep in diapers and a pacifier for a week

doggybaby
12-25-2010, 09:34 PM
Buy yourself some footie pajamas and wear that every night to sleep

diaper fun
12-28-2010, 01:05 AM
shit yourself and sleep in it

doggybaby
12-29-2010, 01:27 AM
Go for a walk whil sucking on a pacifier, you can turn around to go home after you either piss or crap your pants.

Kirst1
12-29-2010, 01:29 AM
have a bath with a diaper on with rubber ducks and use baby shampoo and sruff like that and dont forget bath toys.

diapered slave
12-29-2010, 08:26 AM
take a shower first thing in the morning and then dry yourself off
now go out and get or buy three chocklate yougourts or mouses and five bottles of baby food
one box of baby milk formula and one baby bottle (if you dont already have one)
now pour the yogourts or mouses all into the back of one diaper and put it on, then put another diaper over it and go about your day, at least ten hours or if you can manage it until you go to sleep
but through out the day you can only eat the baby food and drink the baby milk, that you have to make with warm water and the baby powder, have fun

extra: if you get hungry and cannot stand the baby food anymore, at the end of the day you can take the diaper off and eat the mushy mouse or yogourt, yum yum

Shuchan
12-29-2010, 09:30 AM
After a week of using diapers, and listening to this: http://www.warpmymind.com/Files/481/Curse-Diaper-Humiliation.php
Every night. Then, on the eighth day, you must go outside e.t.c without a diaper, drink plenty of water, a change of clothes, and you can only go to the washroom one time.

I currently do not have access to DL stuff, so maybe lean towards the AB, or regression for me :p oh, and no public please.

diapered slave
12-29-2010, 09:36 AM
After a week of using diapers, and listening to this: http://www.warpmymind.com/Files/481/Curse-Diaper-Humiliation.php
Every night. Then, on the eighth day, you must go outside e.t.c without a diaper, drink plenty of water, a change of clothes, and you can only go to the washroom one time.

I currently do not have access to DL stuff, so maybe lean towards the AB, or regression for me :p oh, and no public please.

how do you listen to it?
i cant seam to work it ha ha

Shuchan
12-29-2010, 09:53 AM
That's strange, I can't get it (or any other ones on the website) to work! Try clicking on the name of the file, (right click) and save it to the computer. If that doesn't work, then just skip that part.

Teapot
12-31-2010, 09:01 AM
OK , im new here , and im not into shit ... but ill do piss ... so any dares for me to do ?

and for thhe person above, you must wear a diaper for 2 days and you may only change once and it cant be removed

:D ty

doggybaby
01-13-2011, 12:12 AM
Not sure If I give the person above a dare as they were banned....

so I dare Shuchan to purchase himself a drop-seat pair of footie pajamas to wear

Shuchan
01-13-2011, 12:29 AM
Cough..is a female.. cough.. Next person dare daggybaby

doggybaby
01-13-2011, 12:31 AM
Your sex wouldn't have alterted the dare anyway, so i don't see the point of posting that.

You could have just sent me a pm and asked me to change it :/

I dare Shuchan to purchase herself a drop-seat pair of footie pajamas to wear

lp68164
01-13-2011, 04:39 AM
For the next 48 hours, you have to wear a diaper with your underwear on underneath the diaper.

punky4u
01-18-2011, 07:06 PM
keep your TV's on Nick JR for 2 days.

you are not allowed to watch other channels

i am new here this sounds like a good dare im gonna do it but also wear a diaper for next 2 days

Shuchan
01-25-2011, 08:44 PM
For the next 24 hours, no big boy words, only baby talk. For every time that you use a big boy word you get 1 hard spank on your little baby butt and a minute in the naughty corner. Count them all up and do the naughty corner and spanks before bed and at the end of your time. Nothing public please.

wowo2
01-26-2011, 07:49 AM
only crawl arround and eat mushsy things for 2 days. Did i mention , you need to put half the mushy things in your diaper :P

romeo_sierra
01-27-2011, 02:04 PM
Pick a day that you have the house to yourself.
Before you start this dare, you'll need three types of baby food and some baby formula. Make sure each type of food is meal appropriate, such as breakfast, lunch and dinner.
Diaper yourself up nicely, double if you wish. Your dare is to consume each meal at its appropriate time, sporting on your diaper. Do NOT use any utensils. Use your hands, and you must eat it all. Chase each meal down with a full bottle of formula.
Only after you have eaten your meal chosen for dinner may you change your diaper.

Troyman
01-30-2011, 01:00 AM
I dare you to buy the most absorbant diaper you can and use it for 2 days without changing (:

doggybaby
02-01-2011, 07:05 PM
During the rest of this week and the next, whenever you have free time you must sit in front of the tv wearing only kid's cartoon briefs while watching programs intended for toddlers

bigums
02-03-2011, 02:40 PM
for the next two weeks u must wear a diaper and the only tv you can watch is tv shows for babeys and toddlers and 1 of you mills each day must be formula and babey food u can only drink out of a bottle. u must also keep a pacy neer by

lion74
02-05-2011, 08:41 PM
for the next week you must sleep in diapers and sleep with a stuff animal

Jenny Girl
02-06-2011, 01:09 AM
Put on a diaper and Tutu, you're now a baby ballerina! You are to dance wherever you go for the next six hours. But don't forget, baby's need to stay hydrated, so drink a bottle of water every 20 minutes. Need to go after a bit? That's what the diaper is for.

lp68164
02-10-2011, 07:10 AM
For a day you must act completely like a baby.

nicknick0912
02-10-2011, 08:20 AM
For one afternoon, wear your diaper under your clothes. If you dont want to be discovered, wear a skirt or something.

slapit
02-10-2011, 09:21 AM
you must drink all your drinks of a baby bottle, while only wearing a diaper and a small shirt that doesnt cover up the diaper

nicknick0912
02-10-2011, 09:22 AM
You must wet the bed all week and tell someone about it and then get diapers for bed the next week and wet them in bed and tell or show someone.

diaper fun
02-18-2011, 09:13 PM
find a crib and sleep in it

lp68164
02-19-2011, 07:58 AM
Done. I'll sleep in my brothers old crib tonight.

You have to spend the next 72 hours in a diaper.

doggybaby
02-19-2011, 02:16 PM
Eat your food like a baby would

that means no utensils (Forks, spoons, etc.)

slaveboy82
02-19-2011, 02:36 PM
every meal you eat must be mushy like baby food. anything you drink must be out of a baby bottle.
for mine please go all out. this is meant to be a punishment for failing a dare.

k1rage
02-24-2011, 03:25 PM
For the next week wear diapers at all times, also during this week you may not make any attempt to hold it just let go in your diaper wherever whenever. To be changed you must get permission from someone on this site via pm.

lp68164
02-25-2011, 11:57 PM
You have to wear a diaper to bed every night for the next week but you can't go to sleep until you've cum into it.

lion74
03-06-2011, 03:31 PM
You have to sleep in diapers for a week

lp68164
03-07-2011, 08:07 AM
You have to sleep in diapers for a week

Done.

You have to wear diapers outside your house for a total of 7 full hours over the next 7 days.

coldice
03-07-2011, 05:13 PM
I'm getting diapers today do I get adult or child how do I no witch ones will fit
Plus for my dare I want 5 dares from easyy to extreme
No public,or family plus can't be time lenght gotta be from 1min to a hour if anything wit poop will do wen fam not home

bjbarnes
03-07-2011, 06:09 PM
For IP68164, starting tomorrow for the next 3 days you have to wear and use diapers but you are only allowed to change yourself twice. Also you must drink 10 bottles (or glasses if you don't have any bottles) or warm milk a day, and every night you must have rockabye and goodnight playing on a loop as you sleep.

coldice
03-07-2011, 06:21 PM
First take enema or laxative and must wear. A diaper until u poop 5times

For mine it can't be longer than a day

Shuchan
03-13-2011, 10:53 AM
Suck on a pacifier as you fall asleep tonight.

Power of the diaper
03-13-2011, 03:19 PM
Talk in baby talk for the next three days.

Give me a nice long, tough one

k1rage
03-14-2011, 05:13 PM
put on a diaper. when you feel you need to be changed you must ask for permission to change from me or someone else on the site via PM. If they wish you must earn your change via a dare of their choice. Then if they let you change you must ask if you get big boy underwear or if you still need diapers. If they say your still need diapers the dare starts over. If you get big boy pants your free.

Have fun

For me feel free to go all out ive got up to a week as im on spring break and a lot of diapers lol.

bjbarnes
03-16-2011, 11:33 PM
For The rest of the week you may only wear diapers consider the toilet off limits. Over the week you must do each of these dares during the week: 1) go see the most little kid movie you can find playing near you (something a mother would take her 3 year old to) and drink 6 glass of water before leaving. 2)within a twelve hour period of time you must eat 6 bot. tles of baby food and drink6 bottles of baby formula. 3) the day you start this dare you must ask me via pm if you can change yourself every time you use your diaper. Enjoy!

ffgamer
03-17-2011, 04:55 AM
You must wear a diaper to work or school and the toilet is off limits

doggybaby
03-20-2011, 08:12 PM
Next time you are home alone you must suck on a pacifier until someone else comes home

O yeah
03-20-2011, 09:23 PM
You must wear a diaper for one full day and can change 3times choose wisely

ffgamer
03-21-2011, 04:44 PM
you have to wear the most babyish cloths you have for a whole day whenever your next home alone and 10 spanks whenever its removed

doggybaby
03-22-2011, 02:59 PM
Your dinner tonight will just be baby food. and to drink you can have milk out of a baby bottle

slapit
03-29-2011, 08:49 AM
when you go to sleep suck on your thumb until youve fallen asleep for a week.

take my poll: http://www.misterpoll.com/polls/519737

ffgamer
03-29-2011, 03:22 PM
wear just a diaper when you go to bed today and just before drink 3 glasses of water

coldice
03-30-2011, 04:28 PM
Wear a diaper 1 whole day
My dare make it like how a mother would punish there baby

Also any girls out there wnna be my mother for a week via webcam I'm homealone

OriTheOwl
04-01-2011, 02:35 PM
must wear a diaper all day and eat baby food for all of you meals and drink out of a bottle, you must go in your diaper and cry everytime you do but you may not be changed. You will be spanked 10 times everytime you cry.

coldice
04-01-2011, 07:04 PM
sleep with a diaper on

also looking for a female to mother be while i be a baby like tell me what to do and stuff i got webcam

Yelsey
04-01-2011, 07:20 PM
Suck on a pacifier when ever you're alone and wear it as a necklace (using string) for a day.

Only allowed to use diapers as underwear for the next week aswell.

coldice
04-02-2011, 06:14 PM
crawl when alone

also all females please pm me cause i have the house to my self for a week and i want someone to basically tell me to do ANYTHING IN DIAPERS AND AS A BABY i wud like to be a baby and you mother be i got webcam

diaper fun
04-04-2011, 10:20 PM
shit in your diaper while sucking on a pasifier

ice
04-05-2011, 03:29 PM
Done pm me more
Crawl like a baby

k1rage
04-13-2011, 10:45 AM
well since the last guy got banned i wont post one.

doggybaby
04-15-2011, 09:39 AM
This dare goes on for a week:
When ever you eat at home you must be wearing a baby bib.

baobao
04-15-2011, 01:09 PM
You must have pacifier with you all day for 5 days and use it at least 3 times a day, in morning, mid-day and at the evening. You MUST use it at least 15 min each time.

slaveboy82
04-16-2011, 01:15 AM
anything you drink for the next 5 week must be out of a bottle when at home.

i have pacifier bottle and diapers.

baobao
04-16-2011, 06:23 AM
Til end of april you must use pacifier and diaper when going to sleep. And if you are not wet at the morning you must wet it before going out of bed.

slapit
04-16-2011, 08:55 PM
everyday for a week you must eat a jar of baby food while wearing a wet diaper.

Please take my poll: http://www.misterpoll.com/polls/519737

dareboy2
04-17-2011, 11:54 AM
For a week you must go to bed at an hour acceptable for a baby, no later than 9 the earlier the better.

baobao
04-18-2011, 04:42 PM
Because you list no limits it is 1 hour babytime for you :D

Here's the 10 things you have to do during the babytime:

Wear the most babyish or sissiest clothing you have.
Wear a diaper or makeshift diaper.
Use babypowder to prevent diaper rash.
Either wet your diaper or wet your clothes. There shall be no changing during the babytime.
Eat baby food and drink milk from a bottle.
Wear a baby bib while eating
After finishing the baby food and drinking the milk you must suck pacifier for the rest of time.
Either or both watch children tv and read baby books during the babytime.
You can only talk babytalk during the babytime.
You are not allowed to walk during the babytime only crawl like a baby.

You must add 1 extra hour to the babytime for each thing you can't or won't do (because it is a limit).

(optional) Send me PM on how the dare went.

lion74
04-18-2011, 06:58 PM
for the next week you must sleep in diapers and wear your footed pajamas

baobao
04-20-2011, 03:09 AM
Go to McDonalds and buy Happy Meal (or other similar meal from other restaurant with toys) and eat it at home while wearing nothing but wet diaper.

pampers
04-20-2011, 05:38 AM
im in a diaper now , not sure how it works anyone wana dare me :L?

baobao
04-20-2011, 05:49 AM
You are supposed to give a dare (page 1) :mad:
For punishment you have to go for 20 min walk in wet diapers and if you can poop your diapers outside.
And when home alone today you need to use pacifier.

Bebe_Gurl
04-20-2011, 09:50 AM
Alright, let me try my hand at this:

Put on a diaper when you feel the need to pee. Now, piss your diaper. Go about your day with the wet diaper on. But when you feel the need to pee again, change your diaper and piss into the new dry one and repeat. This shall last a duration of 24 hours. I hope this makes since! ;)

baobao
04-21-2011, 06:38 AM
When you need to pee put on diaper while laying on the floor. And before you finish putting on the diaper you need to pee all over while laying on the floor (like babies do). While doing this you need to be sucking pacifier. When you take off the pacifier you need to cry for 1 min unless you put the pacifier back in.

cavemans
05-03-2011, 05:02 PM
Wear a diaper for 24 hours (not in a row) . You can take it off if you go out in public or something.This has to be done within 3 days.

EDIT: I have footed pajamas and tighty wighties (can make tighty whiteys into a makeshift diaper) I also have a bib.

diaper fun
05-05-2011, 02:33 AM
put on your footed pajamas fallowed by your tighty witys and a white bag over them. now you must put on a bib and act like a baby for the night

arbyter500
05-06-2011, 08:11 PM
you will wear diapers for a full day. Once you have peed in your diaper, you must roll a dice and edge that many times. After the edgings, you must cum twice into your diaper before you can change to a fresh one. You will repeat the process every time after peeing your diaper.

cavemans
05-08-2011, 05:52 PM
You will wear a dipaer for 20 hours. Roll a dice to see how many times you have to do a FULL wetting. For each wetting you have to sit in it for 30 minutes before you change.

I have tighty wighties and footed pajamas that i can use. I am only 15 so i live with parents so keep that in mind.

getdared1
05-09-2011, 11:11 AM
every night you must wear your pyjamas (tighty whities underneath) and you must drink alot before you go to bed so you wet the bed and in the morning if you havent wet the bed you must do it now :)

and by the way i dont have diapers availible but i have pyjamas and my younger brothers clothing

Boy28
05-09-2011, 12:05 PM
Wear the pj's and tighty whities for 24hours!
I don't hav any diapers but I do hav tighty whities

slapit
05-10-2011, 09:38 AM
when you need to pee, wet your tighty wighties and cry about how wet they are for 5 mins.

Please take my poll: http://www.misterpoll.com/polls/519737

getdared1
05-10-2011, 10:45 AM
Its not possible for me to do that dare for 24 hours as i have school and im going on holiday real soon... Another dare? And the person above me must wear diapers underneath his normal clothing throughout the day and wet it at one point

Boy28
05-10-2011, 11:13 AM
Ok, you must wear your tighty whities for 24hours but when your Ar home you must wear the pj's as well!

Boy28
05-12-2011, 03:29 PM
By the way, I don't have any diapers but I do have tighty whities!

k1rage
05-18-2011, 12:50 PM
for the next 24 hrs every time you feel the urge to go to the bathroom you must roll a dice. The number that comes up is how many minutes you have before you must go wherever you are what ever your doing.

So stay close to a bathroom or baby might have an accident.

OriTheOwl
05-23-2011, 07:37 PM
very simple: eat a can of baby food for your meals for a day

k1rage
06-02-2011, 10:25 AM
for the next two days when ever you are alone you may not walk you must crawl

lordbob
06-02-2011, 10:32 AM
You must wear Diapers until you wet yourself three times

I love babyfacation however I don't have Diapers and won't go and buy them. But I do have TW's.

k1rage
06-02-2011, 11:45 AM
When you go to bed tonight go to sleep sucking your thumb, and before your get up wet your bed.

submissiver
06-07-2011, 04:51 PM
You are not allowed use the toilet for a full 24 hours... One catch is you've run out of diapers, after the full day buy a of diapers and you have to go 24/7 until you run out.

I don't mind a public as I can just go two or three towns over, but I do not have access to abdl stuff, or diapers, so my dare needs to go around that.

daremaster 1
06-07-2011, 07:12 PM
Wear a diaper that goes above your waist and a somewhat short shirt. Go shopping and constantly reach for things over your head, or bend over for things. The point is is to let as many people see your diaper as possible.

Boy28
06-11-2011, 03:27 PM
Wear one diaper for 3 days, you can only change it once during the 3 day period!
I don't have any diapers

Eminem jr
06-11-2011, 08:34 PM
Make a blanket into a diaper and wear it for a week , you can only change it twice

I also have no diapers but i will improvise

bjbarnes
06-12-2011, 12:34 PM
Tonight use a towel as a diaper. drink 3 glasses of water before bed. You may not get out of bed until sunrise. Also suck your thumb as you fall asleep.

Make mine only for the night, I have plenty of diapers.

lordbob
06-12-2011, 12:51 PM
You must wear diapers all night and you can only change once.

A side not I will not wet my bed and I don't have diapers and will not buy them.

LittleMissy
06-12-2011, 12:57 PM
Find an old shirt you can damage. Cut it so that it only covers half of your torso and draw a pink heart on it.
Wear that and the most childish pair of panties you have until midnight.

I don't have any diapers right now nor the money to buy them, everything else is pretty much fair game.

baobao
06-12-2011, 02:30 PM
While being FULLY clothed you must wet yourself while sucking your thumb and afterward you must cry like baby (doesn't have to be loud) until change our clothes.

diaper fun
06-12-2011, 10:58 PM
dress as an baby for a day

sweet dave
06-12-2011, 11:19 PM
Wear a Diaper while sleeping and when u have to go potty go in the diaper and cry for someone to change it

submissiver
06-13-2011, 05:01 PM
If you live with someone (parent/spouse) then drink a diuretic everynight until they put you in diapers.

k1rage
06-14-2011, 07:19 AM
sleep sucking your thumb for a week

lion74
06-14-2011, 06:52 PM
for the next week you have to sleep in diapers and with a stuff animal

Shades
06-16-2011, 11:41 AM
For the next week drink five glasses of water before bed while wearing a diaper, once in bed you may not get up until morning, If you have to pee, just let it flow. After the week you must wear a diaper every night for the next three nights without the other parameters. This could effectively train your body that it is okay to pee at night. You might wake up with an unexpected wet one.

naked_dare_girl
06-16-2011, 11:50 AM
I dare you to only wear a diaper for a week under your clothes and use it as your bathroom. No changing. If laxatives are available to buy or you have them use them in your next meal.

LabRatGirl
06-17-2011, 03:03 PM
well i'm not sure how old you are but if you're old enough to drink alcohol (always drink responsibly ;) ) then the next time you go to a party where you'll be drinking wear a diaper, you can wear what you want over it, and go everytime you feel the slightest urge...only wear one diaper though and hope it doesn't leak :) if it does then i'm sure that means you're too sloshed to notice lol

baobao
06-19-2011, 09:43 AM
For the next week you must be sucking pacifier when masturbating.

k1rage
06-19-2011, 10:30 AM
wear diapers, plastic pants, and your onesie to bed for a week. Before bed prepare several baby bottles with both a sleep aid and a diuretic drink one before bed. every time you wake up during the night drink another one. Of course no changing till morning. If you actually wet yourself in your sleep you must do the dare for a second week then you are free.

Shades
06-19-2011, 10:36 AM
Put four frozen marshmallows (not mini) in your rectum, then diaper up. Sit down for 30 minutes perusing the Internet. Then crawl around on all fours for 30 minutes. No using the toilet the whole time (or real words)

The marshmallows have a laxative effect that can cause temporary incontinence :D have fun.

submissiver
06-19-2011, 04:46 PM
Go to a theme park on a day you know it will be full, drink either caffiene or eat a laxative and remember to bring many diapers.

LabRatGirl
06-20-2011, 01:40 PM
Place a stick of butter in the freezer for two hours, in that two hours time drink plenty of fluids but do not use the toilet. Now, take 3 regular sized marshmellows and 3 ice cubes. Put a marshmellow up your ass followed by an ice cube, marshmellow then ice cube and repeate once more. Then grab your stick of butter and masturbate while fucking your ass with the stick of butter for 10 minutes, edge but dont cum. Then diaper yourself up and after your diaper is so full it's leaking then that's when you may masturbate until you cum and clean yourself up. Have fun ;)

O yeah
06-21-2011, 09:26 AM
ok so you are to give yourself an enema and then put on a diaper over your underwear then give yourself a big wedgie.... after you wet the diaper let the enema out.... u can change after 5 minutes (:

k1rage
06-21-2011, 10:28 AM
go shopping at a baby store wearing a noticeably thick diaper. Before you go drink at least 32 oz of prune juice and water. Do no leave the store until you have wet and messed yourself. While at the store act like every thing is normal, as if you dont know your wearing a diaper or wetting/messing yourself

lion74
06-23-2011, 07:14 PM
for the next day you are only to eat baby food for your meals and drink out of a baby bottle.

Shades
06-23-2011, 08:23 PM
You must only urinate in diapers for the next two days, the diaper must leak a wee bit (pun intended) before you can change it. You must drink a liter (half if you think it is too much) an hour between 8am-9pm both days. Anytime you want to "get off" you may only do it whilst watching teletubbies or barny.
If you choose to masturbate, you must finish the episode before you may take your hand out of your diaper. Also you must put on a second diaper and wait for that one to leak before removing both of them.
Have fun :)

lion74
07-05-2011, 06:19 PM
for the next week you can only watch TV channels you can watch are Sprout, and Nick Jr.

OnlineSlaveYah
07-11-2011, 01:01 PM
first , you must shave, all hairs that a little baby wouldnt have, then diaper up, you will spend a whole night in just a diaper and long t-shirt if u want one, fall asleep with your thumb/ a pacifier in your mouth, do this for 2 nights. good luck :)

db25
07-11-2011, 01:05 PM
You will wear a diaper every day for 3 days. When you need to change, PM someone on getdare.com, explain to them that you must be in a diaper and that you have to ask to be changed. If they say no, that's just too bad! And to make it interesting, you need to use depends, the thinner the better!

Shades
07-13-2011, 12:36 PM
Put on a diaper and a shirt that is too small for you, that is all. When you have to pee, you may only go in your diaper; you must pee in your diaper until it leaks completely (wear your best diaper, not those dinky granny panties). Before you change you must also, play dress-up like a kid would (other sex's clothes) and use a binky (pacifier) or your thumb if you don't have one.
If you have to poop before you have soaked your diapers through, you must use the diapers to mess in too. So not to get diaper rash (at least not too bad) once you mess you must change after 35 minutes.
If you refuse to poop in the diaper as per the dare, you must PM me for a punishment.

diaper fun
07-18-2011, 04:55 PM
put in a but plug, eat baby food, wear a diaper , then dress and act like a baby girl

lion74
07-23-2011, 08:03 PM
for the next week you must use diapers 24/7 and either sleep with a pacifier your suck your thumb.

db25
07-23-2011, 08:43 PM
Wear a diaper on your head for 10 minutes, use it for 1 day, then finish with it on your head for 10 more minutes.

k1rage
07-24-2011, 05:35 AM
Drink a full 64oz bottle of prune juice. Put on multiple diapers each with slits (except for the outside one obviously) to allow the liquid to flow from one diaper to the next. The diaper should be thick enough to cause you to walk bow legged. The get you favorite kiddie movie, get comfortable and watch it. During the movie you should not move from you comfortable spot and you should be drinking slowly out of a bottle (baby if you have it, if not get one of those water bottles with the "sport top" or whatever) for the whole movie. Dont hold it at all during the movie just relax and enjoy.

lion74
07-30-2011, 06:56 PM
For a week you have to use diapers when you need to go to the bathroom

alexz
07-30-2011, 06:58 PM
Act as a baby (use only a diaper and a pacifier) for the rest of the day and sunday

diaperkitten
07-31-2011, 07:15 AM
Every time you pee you must pee a little in your pants and you can't change all day. Do this for a week and if it becomes noticabel you have wet you must mess yourself.

Diaper_Boy
07-31-2011, 07:28 AM
Put a pacifier on a ribbon. Keep it around your neck for the next four days. No taking it off no matter what. Even in public you should have your pacifier around your neck.

diaperkitten
07-31-2011, 07:30 AM
I don't have a pacifire can I have another and you should poop yourself once a week for a month and if your brave make it in public .

OnlineSlaveYah
07-31-2011, 04:16 PM
For one hour you are a little princess, and i mean little, as in crawl, suck your thumb, little pink dress if you have one, and a diaper. good luck :) have fun :L

CookieeMonsterr
07-31-2011, 04:58 PM
wear a diaper for 2 days...

i dont have any diapers so i cant do a diaper dare but i love to act like a baby

OnlineSlaveYah
07-31-2011, 05:00 PM
sir yes sir! for you , you have to crawl around the room, then stop and suck your thumb for 10 minutes, once you've done that crawl around the room one final time before u become a big boy again :L

Kitty Bella
07-31-2011, 11:02 PM
sir yes sir! for you , you have to crawl around the room, then stop and suck your thumb for 10 minutes, once you've done that crawl around the room one final time before u become a big boy again :L

LOL FAIL!!
Read CookieeMonsterr's Sig
18/Female USA
so for that u add 2 more days onto Cookiee's 2 days and ur banned from toilet for all 4 days!

JohnnyB
07-31-2011, 11:20 PM
Oh Kitty Bella,

Time to get off your high horse ;) You are to wear diapers (any type) and a skirt for three days straight. You can only remove it at home, so if you're out and about...tough!

:D

Kitty Bella
07-31-2011, 11:34 PM
Oh Kitty Bella,

Time to get off your high horse ;) You are to wear diapers (any type) and a skirt for three days straight. You can only remove it at home, so if you're out and about...tough!

:D

ok anything else u wanna add while ur at it? and can only remove what while at home??

JohnnyB
07-31-2011, 11:56 PM
Your diaper of course!

Since you seem so playful, I suppose we can make it a bit more exciting.

*In addition to the above requirements, these are unique tasks to be done on each day*

Day 1: White skirt. You are to drink 4 full glasses (must be 6" or taller) of water and go for a walk. You cannot return home until your diaper is soaked. When it is, you must skip all the way home!You must drink that same amount before going to bed. Change your diaper in the morning!

Day 2: Short skirt. You can go around and do whatever you like for today! However, no matter when you go to the bathroom...you cannot remove your diaper until you get 20PMs on GetDare. Feel free to use some imagination :D I don't want to see any "PM me for XXX pics" Hehe

Day 3: Tight skirt, dress shirt, high heels. You are to go out to eat somewhere, preferably with friends, and at a nice place.

Any better dear?

Should you accept this dare, if any day is failed, you must let me know!

Kitty Bella
08-01-2011, 12:22 AM
Your diaper of course!

Since you seem so playful, I suppose we can make it a bit more exciting.

*In addition to the above requirements, these are unique tasks to be done on each day*

Day 1: White skirt. You are to drink 4 full glasses (must be 6" or taller) of water and go for a walk. You cannot return home until your diaper is soaked. When it is, you must skip all the way home!You must drink that same amount before going to bed. Change your diaper in the morning!

Day 2: Short skirt. You can go around and do whatever you like for today! However, no matter when you go to the bathroom...you cannot remove your diaper until you get 20PMs on GetDare. Feel free to use some imagination :D I don't want to see any "PM me for XXX pics" Hehe

Day 3: Tight skirt, dress shirt, high heels. You are to go out to eat somewhere, preferably with friends, and at a nice place.

Any better dear?

Should you accept this dare, if any day is failed, you must let me know!

1 and 3 are way to public for me as Public is a Limit.

baobao
08-01-2011, 12:44 PM
Simple for you, next time having sex or doing masturbation you need to be sucking pacifier or your thumb :)

nasty girl
08-01-2011, 05:04 PM
wear diaper for 1 day and pour some flour down your diaper

k1rage
08-02-2011, 02:51 PM
whenever at home alone, wear diapers and the shortest skirt you can find, all bathroom needs must be done in the diaper.

Frozzle_DX
08-03-2011, 04:24 AM
Tomorrow go to work in diapers, no need for toilet breaks (:

OnlineSlaveYah
08-03-2011, 10:48 AM
Gah, i'm not worthy to give you a dare :o, none of them will live up to your AMAZING standard. <3. but i'll try, or else this post would be pointless... Diapers for 4 days and only 1 change a day allowed, use it wisely, oh yea, and of course no toilets what-so-ever ;) haha

Shades
08-03-2011, 10:57 AM
You may only wear one article of clothing with your diapers, when you are at home. You must crawl when you travel from room to room and of course no toilets. You may only change your diaper after both wetting and messing it, and putting on a pair of briefs and giving yourself a wicked wedgie for 20 minutes. You must suck your thumb whenever you are on getDare. You must put all of your food in the blender to make it mush before you eat it. When you sleep, you must be in only a diaper and once you are in bed, you cannot get out for 10 hours for any reason.
Those are all of the rules, this will last for three days.
Let me know how it goes :) and have fun

k1rage
08-03-2011, 01:40 PM
First for this dare need another get dare member. your going to have a little bladder/bowel control contest. The goal is to hold it longer than the other member. The catch is that you will be daring each other back and fourth the whole time with things you both must do.

So for example You could say ill drink 32oz of water, the I would either have to give up and loose or also drink 32oz of water. The it would be my turn and i could say something like ill drink 32oz of prune juice and again you would also have to drink that or give up.

during the contest the players may either wear normal cloths or diapers, if a contestant chooses diapers the automatically must drink 20oz at the start, however they don't have to worry about messing their cloths lol.

Whoever wets or messes themselves first, or fails to complete a task loses

The winner shall administer a harsh diaper punishment based on the level of of failure.

Forestpup
08-03-2011, 02:13 PM
i'll be the other person shades :). i'll be fun to see who wins

as for you k1rage, you must wear a diaper until shades and i decide a winner. and you have no bathroom privaleges. you must also roll a die every 15 minutes. odd drink 20oz of water even drink 25 oz of prune juice.

bjbarnes
08-03-2011, 04:48 PM
Wear a diaper for the next 2 days, you must use it for both pee and poo. You may not use your diaper in anyway or remove your diaper for the entire two days without my permission. If you wet, mess, or remove your diaper for any reason without my say so, then you must pm me for a punishment.

lion74
08-04-2011, 06:56 PM
For the next two days you are to wear and use diapers. Roll a die that's how many diaper changes you get for those two days.

OnlineSlaveYah
08-17-2011, 05:02 PM
mmm baby food... time to get some real healthy food, get a banana and mash it up, then get this all around ur lips, then empty the rest into your diaper, so ur sitting in mashed bananas, so your all messy right? Face covered in banana, diaper covered in banana.. wow... thats alot of bananas.. well to add to it, no toilet for 15 hours :D, and no changes.

Forestpup
08-22-2011, 12:36 AM
your dare is to go out and buy a pacifier and some ribbon. you are to make a strap on paci that you are to wear for the next 3 weeks at night. EVERY night. if you forget one night you are to go diapered the rest of the next day as well as not allowed to masterbate.

each night put two frozen marshmallows up your bottom before you go to sleep

lion74
08-23-2011, 05:13 PM
for the next week you have to sleep in diapers, a sleeper and with a stuff animal. Before you go to bed you have to drink two glasses of water if you have to go during the night you have to go in your diaper.

Forestpup
08-23-2011, 05:21 PM
for you, you are to wear diapers for the next three nights and make sure you wet and poop in them right before bed. you may not change till the morning and make sure you squish the diaper first :)

Note: i'm already to sleep diapered for next week and in a sleeper with my stuffed animal. and already have to drink 2 glasses of water before bed. so either add to or do something for day time for me :)

k1rage
08-24-2011, 09:07 AM
your dare is to drink 32oz of water, next drink another 16oz of warm water with 2 tbsp of sea salt mixed in. then diaper up and go to bed, no changing till morning.

Neonkitsune
08-25-2011, 01:57 PM
Wear 1 diaper for 24 hours; no changes unless you manage to make your diaper leak. ;)

DumbBrunette
08-28-2011, 11:48 AM
Okay then, this is my first dare so go easy on me if it's rubbish. Wear a mini skirt with a diaper underneath. Then go to the shop at a busy time and look around the isle's bend over to look at stuff on the bottom shelf ect. Then say "Oh i think i've wet again" to yourself but make sure someelse can hear you. Go to the toilets and tuck your skirt up into the diaper. Then try and find the person who you saw earlier, and walk past them wet yourself while standing near them(or poo if daring) if someone points it out to you, pretend you didnt hear them and walk off. Try to wet yourself enough that some comes out and trickles down your leg

Good luck :)

i cant afford diapers so give me some dares to do with knickers :)

k1rage
09-26-2011, 06:49 AM
any time your alone and feel the need to pee you must roll a die.

1-2 wet yourself immediately
3-4 you have 1 minute to get to a bathroom after a minute start going where ever you happen to be
5-6 you can go normally

diaperkitten
09-26-2011, 10:54 PM
for the next week you must wear diapers and bright colourded kids cloth. You also much have the waist band of the diaper showing. At you will suck on a pacifire and sleep with no cover and hug a tedddy.

Iam
09-27-2011, 04:44 AM
If you can, go buy some diapers in your size. If not, then make a pad out of a while roll of toilet paper and insert it in your underwear (make sure you are wearing tight underwear). Now that you have your diaper/makeshift diaper on, drink 2 liters of water, and 1 cup of hot green tea with no sweetener. When you first feel the urge to pee, drink a glass of cold water. When the urge grows stronger, do 30 sit-ups. When your urge grows even stronger, do 50 jumping jacks. When you get to the point where you feel like you will wet yourself within 30 minutes, drink a 32oz. bottle of rain berry gaterade. After you drink that, go sit on the toilet for 30 seconds, do NOT pee yet. When you get to the point where you feel like you will only last for ten more minutes, reach inside your diaper, and masturbate until you cum. Now wait for the urge to intensify. Once it does, wait for 5 minutes exact. Now go sit on the toilet once more, but this time...you may pee, but in your diaper. After you have peed, masturbate once more. Now drink another gaterade, followed by a glass of cold water. Now enjoy the rest of your day. Holding it in for so long will make your muscles weak for the rest of the day, therefore making you have to pee more often after you have released your long awaited pee. I reccomend starting this dare as soon as you wake up.

I don't have more than 2 or 3 hours alone at a time. I could possibly start before I go to bed, but my mother comes in my room everyday before she leaves for work.

lion74
09-27-2011, 04:44 AM
for the next week when you are to wear and use diapers. At bedtime you need to sleep with a pacifier or sucking your thumb and sleep with a stuff animal. If you have footed pajamas you must wear them. Also at least one of your meals will be baby food.

Iam
09-27-2011, 04:58 AM
for the next week when you are to wear and use diapers. At bedtime you need to sleep with a pacifier or sucking your thumb and sleep with a stuff animal. If you have footed pajamas you must wear them. Also at least one of your meals will be baby food.

Was that intended for me, or the guy above me?

lion74
09-27-2011, 05:26 AM
For the 2 to 3 hours you are home alone you have to watch babyish TV shows. drink a bottle of the gatorade and try to hold it until the time is up if you have to go go in your diaper.

k1rage
09-28-2011, 08:19 AM
for the next 2 days, whenever you are alone, you must crawl everywhere. You must also be diapered and drink 20 oz of water every hour.

lion74
10-04-2011, 06:16 PM
For the next two days you are to wear and use diapers drink out of a baby bottle, have 1 meal a day consisting of baby food and wear any type of baby clothing that you own.

Shades
10-04-2011, 06:49 PM
Take the maximum recommended dose of Castor oil and wait 2 hours. Now put on a diaper. You should probably allot 24 hours for this dare as you will... well... you know. If you have never used castor oil before, you will have a new, let's say "interesting" experience. Have fun. If the diaper gets full, you may use the toilet for the remaining time.
(I have some war stories from this stuff)
If this is your first time, let me know how it goes; if not, sit back, squat down and enjoy the ride. (chuckle chuckle)

CD57
10-11-2011, 11:41 PM
wear a diaper for a whole day with beans dumped in front and back

Could someone come up with a dare that doesn't involve pissing myself (cuz i don't got no diapers) but still makes me feel like a sissy baby?

jchristian
10-15-2011, 01:29 PM
Next time you go to bed have a pacifier in you mouth til you get up in the morning and if you wake up in the morning with out it give yourself 30 spankings.

OnlineSlaveYah
10-19-2011, 02:31 PM
fall asleep with your teddy bear, when u wake up in the morning, your first 20 minutes awake must be spent crawling (wake up earlier than normal if u have to ;))

Jonfron
10-20-2011, 01:56 PM
For the next week you will wear diapers twenty four seven, and when you have to go to the bathroom you must go where you are you can't go sit on the toilet and go through the diaper.

lion74
10-20-2011, 02:38 PM
For the next week wear diapers at all times, also during this week you may not make any attempt to hold it. To be changed you must get permission from someone on this site via pm.

Forestpup
10-20-2011, 06:54 PM
you are a baby. so make some baby food. blend up your next meal's left overs (you have to have a little atleast) and add some castor oil. enjoy :)

LimitExplorer
10-21-2011, 11:31 AM
I'm unsure if you are into age play or just a diaper lover, but I'll assume the former... :)

Wear a thick diaper under some tight clothes - perhaps slightly childish clothes if you have them and are comfortable with them in public (or should that be if you're not comfortable, it's a dare after all :) ). Buy three days worth of apple juice, milk and baby powder.

For the next three days you are stuck in diapers (as if that needed saying). You may only drink apple juice, water and warm milk. When your diaper is wet and/or messy, you're going to have to tell a friend (on getdare or otherwise) before you are allowed to change. Offer photographic evidence and give it if they accept.
Powder yourself well, we wouldn't want any diaper rashes forming.

I'm afraid I am not an AB and I'm not into messing my diapers (not with faeces anyway...), so I apologize for the apparent blandness of my diaper-related kinks to whoever feels the urge to give me a diaper dare. :rolleyes:

Shades
10-21-2011, 08:36 PM
There are alternatives to messing a diaper. Insert a couple of hard candies then 3 bananas into your ass after fingering it to get it relaxed. Now sleep with them in (whilst wearing a diaper of course), no getting out of bed for any reason until morning has come. If you are messy, you must crawl to the kitchen, eat breakfast, then you may clean up. If you did not mess, do this dare again but with frozen marshmallows instead of hard candies. If you still are not messy in the morning... no, you will be messy.

doggybaby
10-22-2011, 04:38 PM
Babies don't have hair, so I dare you to shave all of your body hair off including pubes and facial hair.

Jonfron
10-22-2011, 10:28 PM
Babies wear diapers right? And so will you for the next week, all your food must be either baby food or pureed in a blender, don't forget to put some caster oil in the food so baby doesn't get constipated

k1rage
10-26-2011, 08:15 PM
for the next 2 days whenever you are home alone you may only crawl, you must wear diapers, and you cant change until you have wet 3 times or messed, you must also suck your thumb for 20 min before you may change.