PDA

View Full Version : Fiction: Architecture of a Sadistic Nature

Ninjota
03-30-2010, 10:14 AM
Well, this is a story I've decided to start writing because i want to get my bearings back. Just remember I've never written anything like this before, mostly science fiction and whatnot, and i haven't written in a while. So! Constructive criticism is welcome, compliments are ALWAYS welcome (And if people are interested enough it may just make me write it faster and dedicate more time to it!)

So, without further adieu, here is the first part to the story! If people like it i will try to update regularly!

Introduction:
She stood there, bound by her hands and feet within the cold, unforgiving cement room. Not naked, no, but clothed in underwear; Green silken panties and a matching bra, Gagged and blindfolded to numb her senses, to only give her that which she needed to become what he wanted. Not Naked, because that would give her the satisfaction of total humility like she desired, like she had hoped and thought when she signed his contract. She had always thought of herself a masochist, one who thought that pleasure, would come through her pain. Little did she know about her new master, his mindset was different, he truly had the architecture of a sadistic nature. He tormented her not to give her the sexual thrill she desired, but to sate his own lust for a suffering soul. Some might say he was disturbed, psychiatrists might say he needed to be locked up. However, when it came down to it, He was truly an artist, and his creations came from living despair.

The woman stood there helplessly bound, chained to the ceiling and the floor, her smooth, tanned skin, unscarred for the most part. It was a blank canvas, an un-sculpted statue waiting for the image to be brought out. His tools, however, were not a brush, or a chisel…they were much more, “unique”. The table, in the far corner of the small, dully lit cement room, had various objects and instruments on it. At first glance one could see a lighter, needles, a razor, whips, and pencils.

One could faintly hear her moans and whimpers from behind the gag which held firmly in her mouth. Even at this very moment, she was moist from anticipation. Her green silken panties, darkened with a wet spot while the surface of her bare inner thighs glistened with her own juices.

She had told him that she wanted to be used and abused, that she could take the pain he could dish out. She told him of how she so wanted to feel the sting and crack of a whip on her bare ass, or the hot wax of a candle drip over her naked breasts; how she wanted to be tortured with pleasure, forced to ride that very edge of release and be denied in her most vulnerable moments.

“You know what they say” The man stood there, a blank expression on his face, not a glimpse of emotion penetrated his finesse. “All great art, is made from suffering…and so are we.”

Ninjota
03-31-2010, 04:39 AM
Chapter 1:
Brandy was anything but an ordinary girl, while she had her share of friends, and may have even been a part of the “in” crowd in high school, there was always something she wanted more. She was a beautiful 18 year old girl; she stood at about 5’5” and had smooth, near perfect tan skin. Her hair was light brown, which hung loosely and carelessly over the right side of her face, only to cover her deep emerald green eyes.

The reason I say “near” perfect skin, is because Brandy had always had a lust for something more, it may have translated into something sexual, but for the most part they intertwined. What she wanted was to feel the pleasure of pain. The scream of her bodies nerve endings when she ran a blade across her smooth, tan thigh or arm. While nobody before had noticed her scars, because they had blended in so discreetly with her skin tone, it was an addiction. One she knew she couldn’t get caught with. The funny thing about a masochistic addiction is the rush of drugs the brain releases when you feel that first sweet sting of flesh- Dopamine to be exact.

Brandy has a strange craving for pain, a craving to be controlled. It was part of her nature, and while none of her friends nor family knew anything about that side of her, every day she longed for it more, and more; yet the fear of her reputation being ruined was the wall which held her back from living out every desire- every fantasy she had ever gone to bed with and woken up unsatisfied with.

It was strange, almost uncanny how she found him one day, her master; the artist. She had just gotten home from school, it was a warm sunny spring afternoon. One of those days where the sun peers through all the windows in the front of the house, warming it up. A few of her friends had wanted to go to the beach with her, however she had other “plans” motivating her. The first thing she had to do that day, was check her profile inbox on a sadism masochism website she was registered to. She’d loved the damn site; She would browse it and chat with people for hours on end. When her parents or friends asked her what she was doing on the computer for so long, she’d minimize the site and reply “Homework”.It wasn’t on the website that she had received the E-mail from, well, let’s call him the Artist for now. No, it was her personal E-mail, the one she never gave out to anyone.
“Brandy, I know who you are, and I know what you want. I can smell your thirst to give up control, to be punished and used. If you want to know more, contact me at 466-6587.
-The Artist”

While initially stricken with a sense of uncertainty and repulse, Brandy had for so long been searching for such an offer. How had someone gotten her personal E-Mail, and known her name nonetheless? She had never used her real name on any of the websites she was registered with, nor given them her personal E-Mail. Either way, she had decided she had nothing to lose, and everything to gain. While at first uncertainty grasped her, a slight hint of excitement and anxiousness started to grow. You know what they say, curiosity killed the cat.

((Sorry again for the slightly shorter chapter, but these are pre-written and i didn't want to blow all out what i had so far. They'll start getting longer!))

Woof
03-31-2010, 05:12 AM
This is awesomeness. o.o
I wanna know what art he can create with the pencils =3

Ninjota
03-31-2010, 05:27 AM
Hehe you will see ;P

Woof
03-31-2010, 05:49 AM
I Want Moar Nao D:

Ninjota
03-31-2010, 05:55 AM
Hmmmmmmmm.....Maaaybe xD

I gotta see how many people want moar!

Woof
03-31-2010, 05:59 AM
-Throws a tantrum and kicks a heavy steel drum at Ninjota-
Make moar nao D:
Keep Kits happy D:

Ninjota
03-31-2010, 06:09 AM
o.o Hehe okay but ONLY Cause i like you :3

Specially the next part because Kit demanded it ;3

Chapter 2:
She could feel the hair on the back of her neck standing up on end; it was cold in the artist’s dungeon. Goosebumps started to rise on her bare thighs and arms.
“Such a nearly perfect specimen, a blank book waiting to be written. You wish to be used and turned into a work of art, slave? You wish to be beaten, and tortured? Denied all pleasure?” The Artist whispered into her ear, while unfastening the ball gag which had previously impaired her speech.

“Y-yes master..please..i beg you, hurt me…” She stuttered. A chill ran up her spine from his warm breath on the back of her neck and her heart started to race in anticipation. Her sense of smell got more acute as her sight was cut off from the blindfold, and she could make out the must of the dungeon, of a dank dusty basement, yet there was that one strange, barely familiar smell she could just hardly pick up on, the sweet, sweet scent of blood.

“Very well…You will become my greatest creation to date..” He replied in a soft tone, as he silently made his way to the table of instruments. “What good is a work of art, if there is no emotion put into it?”. With that last sentence he grabbed two things from the table, one a small silver vibrator, which he had planned to place inside of her on a setting just enough to tease her, to make her even more wet and helpless than she already was; the other object, a razorblade in which he would start creating his masterpiece with.

The Artist started making his way over to Brandy, clicking on the vibrator to low; and a gentle buzzing sound filled the room.

“M-m-master?” Brandy whimpered to him at the first sound of the buzzing.
“Listen to me now slave, at absolutely no time are you permitted to cum and have that sweet release I can so desperately sense you want. Do you understand?”
“Yes Master..” She replied to him reluctantly giving up her will.

She squirmed and bit her bottom lip as the Artist pulled down the front of her green lace panties and gently inserted the buzzing vibrator into her dripping pussy. She felt as if she was about to nearly explode with pleasure, she could feel herself climbing to that point of release, however it took all her willpower not to cum. She knew he meant it when he said she was NOT permitted to release.
After a few minutes the pleasure started to plateau, she was at a constant state of arousal, feeling like even the slightest contact to her soaking wet nether regions could send her over the edge, however the vibrator was on such a setting to where she couldn’t reach that point on her own. Brandy knew that a sweet release would be everything she wanted right now, but at the same time she loved the feeling and thought of being in such a vulnerable state of pure ecstasy and being denied orgasm. It was truly torture with pleasure.

Woof
03-31-2010, 06:17 AM
-Is thoroughly addicted-
Moar! D:
I wanna see what he does with the razor :Q____
-Plays with her 4 razorblades-

Ninjota
03-31-2010, 06:19 AM
I havnt written it yet xD

Woof
03-31-2010, 06:31 AM
-Kits dies-
Write it.
Nao D:
Before Kits starts playing impatiently with razorblades D:

Ninjota
03-31-2010, 06:35 AM
<3 Razorblades ;D

I know...its unhealthy x_x

Mere
03-31-2010, 06:48 AM
post more okay? Or I'll be angry!! WRITE IT AND POST IT Ninjota!!

Woof
03-31-2010, 02:24 PM
I want MOAR nao!
Do eeet D:

Drilldon
03-31-2010, 02:29 PM
written well, keep working

DoctorWorm
03-31-2010, 02:57 PM
Damn, great start, keep it up.

Ninjota
03-31-2010, 05:38 PM
Chapter 3
About an hour had passed, the Artist had not yet touched her with the razor blade, however it took every ounce of her willpower from crying out and begging to cum. At one point, Brandy nearly started to cry, it felt so, amazingly good, yet so, amazingly torturous.

“Good, you’re ready for the next step in creation. The emotion is there, the feeling, now to portray it in a visual brilliance, to express the torture you feel physically.” The Artist said, a sly smirk now crossing his face. This was the first glimpse of any emotion or reaction at all that Brandy had ever seen from him

“P-Please master, what are you going to do..?” She whimpered as he ran his fingers down the side of her soft neck.
He reached a hand around the back of her, and unclipped her bra, leaving her naked and exposed from the waist up. With his other hand he took something out of his pocket, it was the rubber ball gag again.
“Don’t worry dear, it’ll all be over soon…” The Artist said putting the ball gag back into her mouth.

With those words he took the stainless steel razor blade and pressed the perfectly sharp edge against the right side of her ribcage, and without so much as even a hesitation or taking a breath whipped his hand in a downward motion, leaving approximately a four to five inch cut; Deep. Her eyes widened, as if shocked by the Artists actions, at first she didn’t know how to react. Scared, shocked, or what? It wasn’t until the pain started to hit her that she started to feel unsafe, that he had gone slightly too far. Still, she had mixed feelings, the vibrator that rested and buzzed snuggly inside of her pussy felt so good, yet the cut she had just endured scared her and stung.

“Mmmmphhhh!” Brandy cried out, she was being overwhelmed by emotions and senses. A tear streamed down her cheek, then another, and more followed. Soon she was crying, but couldn’t speak due to the gag.
“Its alright child, don’t worry…It will all be over soon…and when it is you’ll be beautiful…”

She started sobbing more and more now behind the ball gag. It wasn’t just because of the cut that she was crying ,but this mix of agony and ecstasy which overwhelmed her.

“That’s it, cry more ,let it out. Attach emotion, feeling to the art! “
Blood soon ran down her side, down her leg, mixing with her pussy juices from the vibrator and landing in a puddle on the floor beneath her of sweat, blood, tears, and juices.

Once again be brought the cold, steel blade to her skin, this time to her stomach, however more lightly he seemed to cut into her stomach this time. He knew what he was doing, it was his artwork. He started from the lower right side of her stomach, and ran the blade upwards toward the center of her abdomen, then from that point, he ran it downward diagonally to the lower left side of her stomach.

“Hmmm…” He thought to himself, deeply intrigued in his artwork. “Lets see…”
The Artist walked back over to his table in the corner and opened a drawer.
“Ahh yes, perfect! This will work!” he muttered to himself, showing again, a surprising tone of emotion and excitement for someone as stern and focused as he was. This made Brandy unnerved again. She started panting, breathing hard. Her heart races and once again the hairs on the back of her neck stood up, and a chill shot down her spine.

The Artist walked just Barley in view of Brandy’s peripheral vision, she could just barely make out what he was holding. A Lighter in one hand, and a pencil in the other.

Heres another part for today since I've been getting so many people who enjoy it so far! :)

I'll start working on some more...the next part should be up around tomorrow night unless i get more time to work on it.

Mere
03-31-2010, 09:28 PM
O_O Write it! Post it! Write it! Post it!

Demon Thief
03-31-2010, 10:50 PM
Very interesting story. Great job, Ninjota.

Ninjota
04-01-2010, 03:51 PM
Im glad everyone likes it so far, i'll have the next part up later tonight :D

The story is just now starting to get graphic too o.o

Ninjota
04-02-2010, 11:40 PM
Well everyone, unfortunately since I'll be on vacation i wont be able to update my story for at least 10 days, but fear not, when i get back i'll have a BUNCH of new stuff for you all to read :)

chubbsman7
04-03-2010, 11:21 AM
This is fucked up.

But I like fucked up. :cool:

After all, one can only be what one likes.

Sort of. Heh heh heh.

Woof
04-05-2010, 11:19 PM
I want more.
Now.
You've got me addicted.
So you better give me moar.
Before I get nasty >:

Ninjota
04-09-2010, 02:16 AM
Hehe there will be more soon ;) im on vacation atm,

Woof
04-13-2010, 01:11 PM
Moar d<
i demands it >:

Mere
04-25-2010, 10:34 AM
Gosh!! how long will you take??

hookedondares
04-25-2010, 03:13 PM
Post.....Or the cat gets it :chainsaw: :D

Mere
05-31-2010, 12:14 AM
He left gD!! He's not going to complete the story :(

hookedondares
05-31-2010, 04:06 PM
Aw what?:( how do you know?

sydneyyy93
05-31-2010, 04:54 PM
This is wrong.....
I cant even read anymore i almost threw up..
Its in good detail but i just cant handle it..

hookedondares
06-01-2010, 05:14 PM
its ridiculus.... WHAT WAS HE GOING TO DO WITH THE PENCIL???!!! :confused::eek: I HAVE TO KNOW

Ninjota
06-02-2010, 10:20 AM
Haha sorry...i didnt know people where so into this story...uhm..i may continue it if i have enough people interested...but maybe i should tone down the graphics of it a bit?

Didnt mean to make it too rough, but i see a movie play out in my head, and just describe it as its going. :s

lilwetslave
06-02-2010, 11:01 AM
Keep it the same as it is.... Just continue it.
I need to know what he is going to do with the pencil.... I need it.
Great story, continue writing it please

Avery1989Griffin
06-05-2010, 03:35 PM
I am also extreemely interested in what that pencil will be used for.... Hrmmmmmmm....

molten man
06-14-2010, 09:30 PM
This story is just brilliant!! Keep it going!!

Mere
06-19-2010, 08:57 AM
Ahahahhah!! I know what will happen with the pencil!! A good reason to be friends with the authors ;) LOL!!!
And Ninja, it's a BRILLIANT story, write more, and post more!! I'm going insane to know what "exactly" will happen!! :p

Ninjota
06-19-2010, 10:25 AM
Alright alright, tonight i'll add another part if im home. I've also got two more stories that im going to be releasing soon.

cara.loverin1989
06-19-2010, 06:02 PM
Post it now!!!! Please?http://www.geckotales.com/cute-kitty.jpg
Or else!!!! http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3371/3499435056_09327142a1.jpg

5wirly
07-30-2010, 06:26 AM
You write very well. Please continue.

Aivey
08-02-2010, 06:40 AM
Damn, you really weren't joking when you said you were sadist :3 and this is more than the "tad bit" you said you were :P Good Job :)
Me wants more :D

Mere
08-03-2010, 03:57 AM
http://www.guzer.com/pictures/pretty_please_cat.jpg
http://the3rs.mlblogs.com/disappointed.jpg

Aivey
08-04-2010, 12:36 AM
I use this EXCLUSIVELY as my begging to cum face :P and my avatar. But I am nice and I make exceptions... Now look at the picture and see the kitty begging you... May you PLEEAASE add more?? PLEASE??

Ninjota
08-04-2010, 01:05 AM
The only problem with THIS story in specific is i have to be in a certain cynical dark state of mind, which i havnt been in for some time, so as soon as im in that mood i will.

momo
08-17-2010, 02:46 AM
Pweeeeease write more Ninja!!!!!!!

ninjalover909
08-18-2010, 10:07 PM
OMG this is soooo amazing!!! Why the hell aren't you posting night and day?!?! I am addicted! :mad:

Ninjota
12-22-2010, 09:18 PM
Sorry for such a long wait, but it'll be worth it! ;) Check my blog for further details.

[WARNING: This Story is NOT for the Faint of Heart and contains Graphic scenes of Sexuality, Violence, and Mature Situations. 18+ Only]

Chapter 4

"W-where am I? What is going on?" She thought to herself, her mouth gagged and still bound. It would seem as if she had blacked out from the intense pain. It took her a moment to re-gain her bearings and remember- She was a slave, taken at first by choice; by a psychotic master. She knew it had gone too far now. Brandy couldn't see anything, the "Artist" continued to keep her in the dark about what he was truly doing to her body. At this point, she couldn't feel much of anything, but what she did feel was beyond anything she could have expected; her once smooth tan skin now covered in a lukewarm blood that dripped from wounds inflicted to her sweaty figure. It ran down her legs, her breasts, her arms, even down her back into a puddle of mixed bodily fluids beneath her still vibrating and dripping pussy.

"Mmmphhh" She let out one more desperate, muffled moan in hopes that he would stop. But she knew the truth, he wasn't going to stop, no, not until he was done with his work of art.

"Now now, It's finally woke up. You're almost done, dear; and might i say you're even more beautiful than I'd hoped. It shouldn't be much longer now..." He schemed now, he saw exactly what he wanted in her, and now it was time to put on the finishing touches. He had saved her back for the very last part, the signing of his signature onto his artwork. A complex insignia he would permanently engrave upon the canvas that is her flesh. However, for this final part, he would need her to be filled with sexual hormones and endorphins, for it was the most painful part. The Artist stroked his goatee as he eyed his nearly complete work up and down. He seemed unaffected by the sexual nature in which she remained, yet he knew what he had to do to finish her- or "It" he would refer to her as now. He always Dehumanized his
creations. It made them more abstract, more devoted, and honestly, he enjoyed doing it. "Yes, almost finished..." He whispered as he paced in front of her, then made his way to the table, and from under it he retrieved a sybian in which he would force her to ride. Little was she aware of the intense time frame in which she would ride it...but that was totally up to her, and them.

He placed the sybian over the puddle of juices mixed just below her, and removed the vibrator from her soaking pussy. She was exhausted from standing and hanging from the ceiling the entire time. She had no idea for How long though, that the artist had been working on her. Despite her fear and intense synergy of agony and ecstasy, she couldn't do anything but take what it was the artist had to deal out for her. Walking up behind her, he undid her wrist shackles, causing Brandy to fall to her knees in perfect place on the Sybian. Exhausted, she couldn't lift an arm, nor would she want to take her chances with *This* psycho.

*Bzzzzz* The sybian started to buzz while he re-adjusted her bloody arms behind her and tied her down. Brandy let out a continuous moan of pleasure as the intense vibrations stimulated her. She'd been horny for what seemed to be hours now. It pulsated over and over again, sending waves of pleasure throughout her naked body keeping her right on the edge of orgasm but not pushing her over that sweet, sweet breaking point.

The artist took a lighter out of his pack pocket, and held a pencil in hand. This was his tool to sign his work for the world to see. He held the tip of the pencil over the flame of the lighter, heating it until it glowed in the dimly lit room, red hot. As the flame illuminated the immediate area in front of him, he pressed the tip of the glowing pencil into her back, branding his mark upon his artwork. Brandy flinched and tensed, screaming through the red rubber ball gag as the hot graphite of the pencil hissed as it was pressed into the smooth soft skin of her back. If not for the Sybian and adrenaline rushing through her body, Brandy would have surely passed out from such intense pain. The Artist continued heating the pencil, and sticking her back with it, it seemed to go on forever. He would heat it, then she would feel the
searing tip followed by the inevitable hiss. At this point, tears would have rolled down her cheeks if she had any left. She didn't know how to feel about the situation she was in. Not in a million, billion years would Brandy have imagined such inhumane acts being done to her, and while she was frightened for her life, the extreme ecstasy and sexual pleasure she'd gotten out of The Artists work was enough to conflict her judgment towards her. She didnt know what she wanted anymore.

"Yes...Almost finished..." The Artist heated the pencil one last time, and finished his signature upon her back, three triangles pointed inward toward each other spanned the width of her back. This was his mark, the seal of the Artist. This meant, that the artist was complete with his work; and in brandys case, not just complete, but very, very satisfied. He untied the blindfold from around her eyes, and undid her gag. In front of her was a mirror, and as she used every last bit of willpower to open her eyes to peer into it, Brandy was in shock at what was staring back at her....

To be continued....