PDA

View Full Version : 30/F/Mistress Let’s humiliate my slave

Mistress_Ava
06-09-2021, 03:23 AM
A good friend and slave (Dskywere) recommended I join this site, I like what I see so naturally it’s only polite that my first thread should be for him, right?

Okay so, There isn’t many ways to humiliate him sadly but what I have found to be effective is feet pictures, he’s deeply footshy so I had him create a foot fetish Twitter profile and had been instructing him to post pictures of his barefeet and interacting with the foot fetish community so he would gain followers and therefore more shares, which keeps him nice and humiliated

Even got him some play dates 😈

So what I would love is to surprise him with a thread full of requests, hashtags to use on Twitter and other social media sites to post on - you may also DM him, especially if it’s to make fun of him (will share his Twitter name if this is of interest)

The picture requests has to involve him being barefoot obviously, hashtags can be anything (the idea is for his pictures to show up on search easily) and other social media accounts is self-explanatory

Have fun :)
I’ll be enforcing this thread to make sure he does every single task

Dskywere
06-09-2021, 04:03 AM
A good friend and slave (Dskywere) recommended I join this site, I like what I see so naturally it’s only polite that my first thread should be for him, right?

Okay so, There isn’t many ways to humiliate him sadly but what I have found to be effective is feet pictures, he’s deeply footshy so I had him create a foot fetish Twitter profile and had been instructing him to post pictures of his barefeet and interacting with the foot fetish community so he would gain followers and therefore more shares, which keeps him nice and humiliated

So what I would love is to surprise him with a thread full of requests, hashtags to use on Twitter and other social media sites to post on - you may also DM him, especially if it’s to make fun of him (will share his Twitter name if this is of interest)

The picture requests has to involve him being barefoot obviously, hashtags can be anything (the idea is for his pictures to show up on search easily) and other social media accounts is self-explanatory

I knew I shouldn’t have told you I was on here 🤣 but soo glad no ones replied and hope no one does 😜

Mistress_Ava
06-09-2021, 04:25 AM
I knew I shouldn’t have told you I was on here 🤣 but soo glad no ones replied and hope no one does 😜

I figured you’d be on a site like this *rollseyes* and for being a brat let’s just tell everyone what your doing tonight

So 8pm tonight your posting a picture of your barefeet with your face showing asking who wants to tickle you, aren’t you my little foot slave

And if I remember right, I told you to tag it as #feet #barefeet #ticklishfeet #scotland #glasgow

Bet your “excited” about doing this for me aren’t you? 😈

Heyythere04
06-09-2021, 04:38 AM
Well tie him like a spread eagle and then tickle him for a hour while he is blindfolded and tied and ear gagged
But obvious naked
Have fun

Mistress_Ava
06-09-2021, 04:50 AM
Well tie him like a spread eagle and then tickle him for a hour while he is blindfolded and tied and ear gagged
But obvious naked
Have fun

Excellent request

Heyythere04
06-09-2021, 04:51 AM
Excellent request

A report from him would be highly appreciated

grannyd16
06-09-2021, 07:14 AM
You should find him a post for him to reply to with a picture of the soles of his feet begging the owner of the account to lick then

Abv
06-09-2021, 09:18 AM
He will be barefoot for 24 hours or a week as you sem good

Submissive penguin
06-09-2021, 09:28 AM
Take him to the mall. Go to a dressing room then take his clothes and shoes from him. Then go shopping buy him an outfit and eat lunch while he waits for you. Then when you are finished put his clothes in your car return with the new outfit and no shoes walk through the mall before leaving

Dskywere
06-09-2021, 09:41 AM
You should find him a post for him to reply to with a picture of the soles of his feet begging the owner of the account to lick then

Done, hope this is okay for you?

Dskywere
06-09-2021, 10:47 AM
I figured you’d be on a site like this *rollseyes* and for being a brat let’s just tell everyone what your doing tonight

So 8pm tonight your posting a picture of your barefeet with your face showing asking who wants to tickle you, aren’t you my little foot slave

And if I remember right, I told you to tag it as #feet #barefeet #ticklishfeet #scotland #glasgow

Bet your “excited” about doing this for me aren’t you? 😈

Thank you as always Miss, posted early hope you don’t mind ^^;

Mistress_Ava
06-09-2021, 11:25 AM
He will be barefoot for 24 hours or a week as you sem good
Added both times and gave him 8 full days of barefooting, funny thing it’s raining all week here and he needs to take the dog walkies daily 🤣

We use chaster to lock up his shoes quite regularly actually, love how submissive he gets when he’s trapped barefoot

Greatcornbow
06-09-2021, 12:54 PM

Have him secured with a locked padlock on his balls. Heavy as possible

Dskywere
06-10-2021, 01:38 PM
A report from him would be highly appreciated

Here’s the report ^^
So I was tied spread egale on the bed, wearing a sensory deprivation hood so I couldn’t see, hear or make much noise, then after afew minutes I feel baby oil dripping down my soles which was both exciting and terrifying

Miss Ava then teasingly started rubbing it in before using a brush on my feet, after lots of squirming and flailing and me trying to beg her to stop I feel her nails slowly making their way to my armpits, then once she was done there she finished off using some brush gloves on my feet, which was really intensely tickly and felt like she used them on me for hours, but apparently is was only an hour and just felt longer

And here’s a pic, this was before the tickles: https://twitter.com/blakesfeet1992/status/1402948578260226054?s=21

Enjoy ^_^

Dskywere
06-10-2021, 01:41 PM
Take him to the mall. Go to a dressing room then take his clothes and shoes from him. Then go shopping buy him an outfit and eat lunch while he waits for you. Then when you are finished put his clothes in your car return with the new outfit and no shoes walk through the mall before leaving

Task done, not quite the exact method you suggested but Ava dropped me off at the mall then she told me to remove my shoes and she’d pick me up later and told me to make a video
Here’s the video: https://twitter.com/blakesfeet1992/status/1402988929545089024?s=21

So basically went through the entire mall completely barefooted, this was soo embarrassing 😳

Hope you enjoy the video ^_^

Paladintwk
06-11-2021, 12:11 PM
I can't believe no one suggested he get weekly pedicures with sissy colored nail polish, Then you buy and fasten one of those bells anklets on one or both ankles and make him wear flip flops or open toed sandals all the time.

Sluttboy069
06-11-2021, 01:10 PM
Kik sluttboy069

19/m

Dskywere
06-11-2021, 03:37 PM
I can't believe no one suggested he get weekly pedicures with sissy colored nail polish, Then you buy and fasten one of those bells anklets on one or both ankles and make him wear flip flops or open toed sandals all the time.

Pedicure booked, also will be my first ever professional pedicure, I’m booked in for the 16th of June at 2pm till 3pm so seems like the service will last an hour - which I just pray it’s not busy that day 😳

Also Miss Ava has already banned all shoes and socks with only flip flops or barefeet being allowed until October - basically from 17th of March (my birthday) until Halloween I’m either barefooted or in flip flops then for winter I can wear anything again until my next birthday

Bandana
06-11-2021, 08:11 PM
New scavenger dare here: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=404241

Good luck!!

ShadyWelshLady
06-11-2021, 09:10 PM
When walking past houses with gravel drives, walk up and down the full length of that gravelled drive, barefoot. Maybe Miss Ava would like each drive covered more than once? Hands on head and humming a tune or singing a song of Miss Ava's choice. No slouching!

ShadyWelshLady
07-03-2021, 09:54 AM
When walking past houses with gravel drives, walk up and down the full length of that gravelled drive, barefoot. Maybe Miss Ava would like each drive covered more than once? Hands on head and humming a tune or singing a song of Miss Ava's choice. No slouching!

Did you do this? I want a full report.

Mr.sissyboy
07-03-2021, 10:44 AM
Have him paint his toes a pretty girly color and have him show them off around town !

Greatcornbow
07-04-2021, 05:55 AM

A locked padlock hanging on his balls for a fortnight.