PDA

View Full Version : 23/male/sissy seeks any age/any sex/master in any place (crossdressing)

slave1995
03-02-2019, 09:01 AM
23/male/sissy seeks any age/any sex/master in any place (crossdressing)

Hi all, i am new in this site

first of all i would like to present myself so if you don't like me you can skip and loose time:----> i am 24; 75 kg; 1.85 m; blonde; thin but athletic, i'm a nice guy. I'm a student in university. i usually have free time but it depends on the period. i'm in crossdress and sissy train so if you like this aspects would be better. i am ethero but bi curious. my time zone is gtm +1

what i am looking for: i am looking for a master or mistress. the important thing is that this person know what to do and how to do it. there are a lot of people who contact you, just wants a photo and that's all; i'm not looking for this. i am looking for a relationship, nothing too serious because i need some free time for my things (study, going out) but at the same time something where the master gives me rules that i have to follow everytime, where he gaves me tasks and i have some time to perform them, maybe also something live with photo or maybe short videos while chatting. the master or mistress would have a lot of control in a lot of things about me obviusly.

another important thing: the relationship would be around sex but i also like the control and the tasks about also other things, obviously Always with the sexual part in it.

my hard limits: illegal, blood, family, friends, urethra insertions, scat.

my needs: as i said free time but the other thing is that in a relationship i usually trust the other after some time and for this i usually don't show my face (at least for the first period). then if everything go on weel we can go over and we can also think about blackmail, something that i 've never tried but i would like.

money: i will not pay you money. if i'll have to buy something that i don't have or that i can't do homemade we'll see the price but i think that there are not problems about.

my likes: not something important for you i imagine but i like sissy training, anal, oral training and deepthroat/gag, semi public. those are my best likes at the moment but i likes a lot of things and i m ready to try everything new, as most as fetish possible.

i already have some toys or female things.

the presentation about me is terminated, from now on it's all about you and your desire. if you would like to give me a try contact me and we'll talk better. thank you!

edit: i'm really in semi public!!!

mastervirat
04-11-2019, 12:42 AM
I am interested..dm me with your kik id