PDA

View Full Version : Chastity through airport security

ChastisedBaby
12-22-2018, 10:59 AM
What do you people do about wearing chastity through airport security? I have to go on a trip soon, and was thinking about wearing mine through, but not sure.

Butterfly's Prisoner
12-22-2018, 11:23 AM
I've had airport security open up my luggage and finding a metal chastity cage. It's not a big deal unless you're very easily embarrassed - airport security will just laugh it off and you'll be good to go.

A metal chastity cage might not be enough to make the metal detectors go off (I once walked through once at a police station), but I wouldn't want to risk it. If you have a plastic chastity cage and numbered plastic padlocks (you can get a lot of these for cheap in AliExpress or Amazon), now that shouldn't be a problem at all.

DarkGhost
12-22-2018, 12:19 PM
Definitely don’t risk it! Rather use a plastic device to avoid any problems or loose your flight.

ChastisedBaby
12-22-2018, 04:36 PM
I probably should have clarified, it is a plastic device. I am worried about the body scanners rather than the metal detectors.

PrincessJessica
12-22-2018, 06:57 PM
If you're worried about it I'd say its probably not worth it. It's not like your going to touch much up there anyway, well unless joining the mile high club :p

It shouldn't cause a problem though as its non-metal and I'd imagine the security "watchers" are trained enough to recognise certain devices (like medical things that can't be removed). If it were me I wouldn't risk being singled out as I get stressed flying anyway but really there should be no issues.