PDA

View Full Version : Fiction: Did she know?

Pariahterror
08-02-2018, 02:04 PM
Chapter 1: How it started

In a few weeks would go to college. I could join a fraternity. But I don't know. My girlfriend, Chloe, already had set her eyes on a sorority. It was called Omega Delta. It was a very friendly and supportive sorority from what I heard from her. And ofcourse, girls only. But where should I go, the upside to a fraternity was living nearby college itself. That on itself would be a huge bonus.

Aah, there she is, Chloe is just almost always barely on time. But I love to see her smile and this smile I could see from far. Her brown hairs are just waving in the wind as she runs towards me. Her blue dress fits her nicely and I am astounded by how she can run with her heels on, let alone walk. And there she says these aren’t as high.

I wave at her, but….. She doesn’t stop. No no no. I try to stop her with my arms in front of me. But she just jumps on me. I love here energy, but here I am almost losing my balance as she lands in my arms and looks at me with her purple eyes. Oh, I could just drown in those if she just keeps looking at me.

Then she begins talking. “Chris!!! I just got an invite!!” and she pushes the letter in my face. I can barely make out what it says, but I could read: Omega Delta. The sorority she wanted to go to “I am invited to a welcoming party, and I am allowed to invite someone else”. She jumps out of my arms and drags me with her. “Guess who” and I see her winking at me. That probably means me. Well onto shopping then, it was what we are here for.

Finally the day of the welcoming party has arrived. And there my phone goes beeping. I got a message from Chloe. “I Have something hidden for you in my special little drawer. I would like you to wear it, I know you like them. XOXOX.” What has that crazy girl been up to. I open her drawer. This is the place where she puts her clothes when she stays over. I see a little package with a tag on it “For Chriss <3”.

I open the package and the first thing I see is something red and light blue. I take it out of the package and it seems to be…. The underwear she bought, the light blue one with the red hearts. I did like that one and it would look cute on her, but on me. I just love her being crazy. Now what else is in there. A tail plug and some lube, time to talk to her when we meet there. She probably has found some of my toys I would introduce to her later. Now it is time to dress up and go.

Thus there I went just clothed normally, apart from the panties and the plug. I just could feel the tail going past my legs. And the plug just shifting as I am walking. Oh, there she is. Just in the new outfit we bought last week. A nice darker blue dress with some light purple accents to it, just like her eyes. “For once you are late” and she kisses me, then she heads to my ears and says “I hope you are wearing them" and blows into my ears. And the he mood quickly seems to have been changed again as she smiles and hurries me to get to the bus. It would just be a few stops.

As we sit down in the back of the bus Chloe is really interested if I am wearing it all. I notice it and show a bit of the panties. This just makes he start laughing with me responding more blushy. “I thought you wouldn’t do it, apparently I guessed wrong. But what is that hidden drawer all about with the things we didn’t use yet. So naughty” Just as she saying that she begins looking at me with an innocent evil smile. I just notice in time this is our stop. I almost drag her out.

Just as we are arriving we see someone in front of the doors. It is Jessie, I did hear a bit she was going to the same college. But would she also join the same sorority. Only one way to find out. As we greet her go together into the bar. It seems to be rented off, or is it part of the sorority? I am only seeing girls here. I get stopped by one of the ladies who seem to be more in control here.

“No men allowed todays” she say. Chloe and Jessie notice that and begin talking to her. “I thought we could invite someone”, “I thought so too”. “He is just my boyfriend, he doesn’t need other girls”. On which the lady responds: “Convince me”. There I now see Chloe and Jessie just whispering to each other. I see a sudden smile coming on Jessie her face. What are they planning.

Both Chloe and Jessie surround me. And before I know it Chloe pulled down my pants and Jessie pulled up my shirt. As I notice it, I try to hide it, but the panties I am wearing and the tail plug are just too much to hide. I see a smile coming up from the lady and all the attention in the bar seems to be pointed at me. I dress myself again and hear her say: “okay, you convinced me”

The bar was really filled with only girls and there is no man in sight. I really must be the only one. They all seem to be smiling at me or laughing. At least I brought in a good atmosphere. We ended up at a table. It was a bit busy, but not much. We drank some drinks and got a bit tipsy before some the same lady started talking. “Welcome all you girls …. And guy” As she said that everyone began laughing again. “Now onto the main event.” She made a sign and some girls went bringing in some drinks.

They brought every new person a drink, including me. They passed a lot of people, probably the ones who were already in that sorority. “Now drink with me and let the initiation begin”. And there she just emptied her whole glass at once. I saw multiple girls following her lead. Chloe and Jessie were trying to do a toast with me. It would be rude to refuse. We toasted on having a great time and drank it all at once. It had a good taste but some strange aftertaste.

We continued talking and drinking after the toast. What would the initiation be. We were all interested for what was planned. After some minutes passed by some people began passing out. I looked towards Chloe and Jessie and saw them getting unconscious too. What is happening here I thought. Then the lady came towards me and talked to me. “There is so much fun to be had. You’ll notice soon enough”. She gave me a kiss to my forehead and everything went blank….

To be continued.....

Trebaldin
08-02-2018, 02:37 PM
really nice story so far and a really good cliffhanger, i'm excited to know how it will go on, good work :)

molten man
12-09-2018, 10:21 AM
Amazing start to the story.. Would love to read more..