PDA

View Full Version : Titles for your Dom/Domme

Jaro
06-18-2018, 07:44 PM
Titles for your Dom / Domme

What are some good titles that can be used for your Dom or Domme?

Below is a list of some common ones for males and females, but please bring in your own, unique, suggestions.

Masculine
Master
Sir
Monsieur
Mister
Daddy
Lord / My Lord
Duke
Prince
King
God

Feminine
Mistress
Miss
Madame
Ma'am
My Lady
Mommy
Duchess
Princess
Queen
Goddess

lilith_
06-19-2018, 03:13 AM
Does "meaniebutt" count when they are being unnecessarily sadistic? :p

Simi
06-19-2018, 03:32 AM
haha i know a bimbo who calls her and my Sir that on occassion when she is feeling bratty... she never learns

the person who gave me the name Simi likened me to a character in a series of books (dark hunter) sometimes when i was being silly the title Akri was used :P

Butterfly
06-19-2018, 09:01 AM
I call Mr. Devious all sorts of names: butt head, bean brain, meanie butt .... but I also call him Daddy, honey, Sir ... it just depends on what feels right in the moment.

I am not one for formal titles usually. I really think you should just do what feels comfortable. Even if that is calling somebody Worm King :P

Jaro
06-19-2018, 09:04 AM
I'm the Lord of the Worms!
I rule all the worms of Wormland.
Bow to your Royal Wormliness!

IceMaiden
06-20-2018, 05:24 AM
Butthead
Dollophead
Sir dollophead.

:rolleyes:

sunset-gd
06-20-2018, 02:42 PM
People have tended just to call me 'bastard', 'evil bastard' or some variant of that.

LitDarkness
06-20-2018, 05:02 PM
Does "meaniebutt" count when they are being unnecessarily sadistic? :p

Of course it does.

Titles for your Dom / Domme

What are some good titles that can be used for your Dom or Domme?

Below is a list of some common ones for males and females, but please bring in your own, unique, suggestions.

Masculine
Master
Sir
Monsieur
Mister
Daddy
Lord / My Lord
Duke
Prince
King
God

Feminine
Mistress
Miss
Madame
Ma'am
My Lady
Mommy
Duchess
Princess
Queen
Goddess

Never heard of the two male ones, I bolded. I usually end up calling Doms sir.

Unisex, my superior (this might work better for humiliation play), my God for males as it would just be a variant for females anyway, my controller (unisex), and that's all I got.

Titles are titles, I could care less either way. I'll usually default to sir in play and I usually don't default to a title with females.

Foxy Rose
06-21-2018, 03:19 AM
I use Daddy, Master, Meaniehead.

Have used the following currently as respect to others or have used in the past:

My Lord
Sir
Boss
Mijn Koning

That was during play. The rest, most things go. Sweety, sweetheart, cutie, sexy, sexy butt, etc etc

It depends on the person and agreed upon I guess

AbusiveMaster
07-21-2018, 03:54 PM
Icy isnt one for using titles often, and i am ok with that. I feel strongly that a title can't be imposed and still be meaningful, it has to come from the heart of the submissive. So when Icy does use a title, I know it is felt and meant (or that she wants something.)

As for the previous poster being called "bastard," that has happened to me often, or variations of the same. And when you have them swearing at you and calling you names like that - well then you know you are doing something very right.

Larah
08-05-2018, 05:44 PM
I tend to just use sir or miss when speaking to dom/mes but when I mean something, or really feel submissive I call my doms master, or daddy.

Kitten
08-06-2018, 04:14 AM
I like "Demoness" a lot.

Skullkitten
08-07-2018, 10:26 AM
I call mine my wolf since he's the protective wolf and I'm his kitten

ButtPlugBitch
08-21-2018, 10:13 AM
I'll call my dom Alpha while he'll call me his little bitch.