PDA

View Full Version : Your story of discovery

Locked Puppy
06-02-2018, 08:14 AM
I'd like to take this thread to be a place for everybody that already has discovered - or currently is discovering - they maybe a pet, to share how they came to find out just that.
Maybe someone currently on their path of discovery about their sub side finds something in all our different experiences that will help them.

Of course, I will start us off. I might go into some personal details here, you of course feel free to just give us the essentials. I just find it helps to know some circumstances here and there.
So, how did I find out that I am a pet? What kind of pet did I discover to be, and enjoy the most: Puppy. I am a happily owned puppy. Now let's wind the clocks back quite a few years:

I was in a romantically lopsided mostly vanilla relationship. We were happy to explore our kinks though. From bondage, to anal, to pee play, etc. Luckily after 6 years this ended and I had some thinking to do. What am I looking for in a relationship. What am I looking for sexually as well?

So I did some soul searching. I got more active here on getdare as well. Trying to see whether I prefer domming or subbing. Usually domming was fun, and subbing just sucked. The most people I came across that wanted to try me out as their sub went all in but something was always missing. Since I don't care what hangs or doesn't hang between a human's legs concerning sexual acts I looked around on the male side of the fence. Trying to offer myself as a slave. Because I yearned for control. But I also found I needed love and affection. It dawned on me, that a slave doesn't need to expect that. It's of course nice and great if it happens, but that would be something I'd be happy to explore every now and again within a relationship for a few weeks or so. To still being happy and being my kinky self within a relationship being a slave was the wrong idea though. I started advertising as "human pet" because that is what I felt I was. I needed the care and control a pet gets, while I have so much love and loyalty to give back to a prospective owner.

Then, last year before my birthday a conversation with Simi from this forum was struck. I don't even remember how exactly. I was in my dominant mind set and got to control something or gave her some fun tasks. We ended up talking and messaging, and just being generally open about our life. On my birthday she took me in as her pet. Not her partner, nothing romantic or anything. She still is going about and enjoying the sex and kinky fun life has to offer. As well as I am very welcome to do the same. Besides that tiny little detail of my appendage being locked by her. But that is something for another post.

We both quickly found out that my behaviour is rather puppy like. And I must agree. While I never had any animal in my head when I discovered I actually want to be a pet to someone, actually not trying to settle onto some animal persona, a puppy is what I am. I have always been a puppy. And it all just made sense.

I love Mistress with all my heart - and that in a very different way to the romantic love I was used to. And she does love me more than any other human she ever has. But also not in a romantic kind of way. It truly is the love an owner has for their pet. And for me: it is the love and loyalty I so very happily want to give to a caring owner.

Mistress: Thank you for helping me discover that I have always been a puppy pet. Now I can finally be it as well.

Now dear people and pets of getdare. What is your story of discovery? How did you become the pet you are today. Let's share our stories, and help prospective new pets discover what they really are.