PDA

View Full Version : Little Feelings

Butterfly
05-30-2018, 09:45 AM
What makes you feel little?

Is there a special stuffy, blanket or item that instantly makes you feel little?

Is there a specific set of actions or routines that make you slip into little space?

Is there a name you are called, or a phrase that somebody says that gives you that little feeling?

Prinny
06-05-2018, 11:21 AM

Is there a special stuffy, blanket or item that instantly makes you feel little?

Is there a specific set of actions or routines that make you slip into little space?

Is there a name you are called, or a phrase that somebody says that gives you that little feeling?

hmm i have my blankies and pacis that make me feel little and then diapers and stuff.

anyone talking to me like im younger or they are in charge. or just inferring that im too small for stuff

getting called anything cute usually works.
spending time with my little friends and my dada and watching movies

Diapered_prince
06-05-2018, 12:36 PM
My plushie, paci, onesie, and most important my thick diapers (using them makes me feel even smaller)
I have a special plushie (if you know about MLP it is Fluttershy) that I cuddle and feel little and safe with.
Usually it is getting on a fresh diaper (with lavender baby powder) and my onesie then cuddling with my plushie. Though sometimes it is just my conversations with my diaper group on kik.
Not a specific phrase, but being spoken to (again on kik with other littles) makes me feel little.
There is also a game online (little paws daycare) that I have played that puts you as an adult in a magical daycare (in the body of your toddler self) trying to escape before you are fully regressed. It is rather fun.

Lullaby
06-05-2018, 03:44 PM
Certain phrases, movies and places.

Mhm. Mousey... you guessed it, a mouse plush my Daddy gave me. Or anything Eeyore related.

Uhm. Yeah. Having to do things at certain times makes me feel little. Or being told to do my bedtime routine. (or head pets)

Little girl, Mousey, Princess, Little Lady, Lullaby, Elynn.

I used to use Eevee/ Evie as well...

watching cartoons, drawing, going to the zoo/aquarium, having my hand/ backpack held so I don't run off, Daddy holding me close on his lap.