PDA

View Full Version : Simple Humiliation

lola.fox
05-30-2018, 07:35 AM
Humiliation - the action of humiliating someone or the state of being humiliated.

What are some subtle ways you can humiliate your submissive/slave? Sometimes you need to be discreet in giving + receiving humiliation. Perhaps you’re out in public but want to keep your little slut in it’s place. Maybe you’re having a relaxing evening in but would like just a little reminder of your submission. Whatever the case may be, please leave some simple way to humiliate a plaything in need!

lola.fox
05-30-2018, 07:54 AM
- do not allow them to sit on the furniture.
- order their meals for them at restaurants.
- leave out a chore list for them to complete before they’re allowed to go out with friends or have time to themselves.
- assign them certain times they’re allowed to use the restroom.
- don’t allow them to use utensils.
- don’t allow them to make eye contact with you.
- have them monitor your drink and bring you unprompted refills when it runs low.
- keep hidden body writing on them.
- wear a necklace or bracelet with hidden engraving on it with degrading names of your choosing.
- set them an allowance and require them to ask permission to spend it.

AmberCrystal88
06-17-2018, 11:39 AM
I once had a sub who, when in public, she was to walk 2 paces behind me and 1 step to the side. She could only approach when I called her by name, which was a different name every time we went out (but she knew her "name" before we went out, ofc). I liked using names of my exes or girls she was jealous of.

DressUpClown
06-17-2018, 11:56 AM
I know from experience that some simple costume accessories go a long way ;)

MasterCaz
06-17-2018, 09:32 PM
- body writing before trying on clothes in shops
- buying a bunch of dubious things at the grocery store
- removing panties in a public restroom then putting them into a garbage can
- having sub fetch water/condiments/etc in restaurants
- spilling water on a subs crotch, then keeping her in public
- having sub phone a business asking embarrassing questions

jannemannetjens
12-01-2018, 03:30 AM
One I really love/hate: she sometimes asks me to tie her shoelaces in public.

Mousey123
12-01-2018, 09:52 AM
been whispered something naughty in your ear, so only you can hear

Phaade
12-10-2018, 10:46 PM
I think something that is really humiliating can be simple and normal stuff rather than kinky things. For example I would be way more humiliated to have to dance and sing a song for a Mistress than to suck a dildo or anything like this. Basically things that are usually funny for others are most humiliating I think.

I feel like many people actually underestimate things like this and how effective they can be. It doesn't always has to be kinky.

Examples:
-singing
-stripping seductively
-dancing
-humiliating poses when texting you
etc

batfinch
12-10-2018, 11:50 PM
Insist on being called sir

Mistress2020
12-09-2022, 12:30 PM
Humiliation - the action of humiliating someone or the state of being humiliated.

What are some subtle ways you can humiliate your submissive/slave? Sometimes you need to be discreet in giving + receiving humiliation. Perhaps you’re out in public but want to keep your little slut in it’s place. Maybe you’re having a relaxing evening in but would like just a little reminder of your submission. Whatever the case may be, please leave some simple way to humiliate a plaything in need!

Have them go out with you wearing your panties (full of their cum). It will soak through tan pants quickly!

Have them walk around, shop, go out wearing a dildo in their pants. Guys look like they have a stiff one.

Tie their balls with shoe laces, and tie the shoe laces to their belt after running between the ass cheeks. You can pull for service all night!

Touch their crotch and say please sit down pet. Tap tap good boy.

Have them hold your purse and drink everywhere you go.

Dress them in matching clothes/outfit (does not have to be cross dressed). Both in Tan pants white shirt. (with pink socks, bra and panties)

MissyK
07-07-2023, 10:03 AM
It can be fun to not allow them to open doors. So they have to wait in the car for you to open it or ask you to open the door to the bathroom

But on the flip side, ordering them to open all doors for you can be fun. They just look very polite, but the reality is that they're serving you

Dirty_Slut
07-07-2023, 01:18 PM
My mistress likes to allow me to only listen to a playlist that she made on apple music. it's filled with only girly songs. she also only allows me to watch girly tv shows/movies