PDA

View Full Version : 32/male/master seeks female sub or couple (serious people only, real BDSM)

Polonius
05-06-2017, 10:03 AM
Hello there, fellow BDSM-enjoying or curious folks,

this is a re-up of my first post on here, so allow me a short preface: I am new to this board, yet not new to the BDSM lifestyle, the following kind of request I am posting or anything I would ask a potential sub / slave to do. So please feel encouraged to address me with questions, if any should arise, at any time, by means of PM. I'd gladly give clarifications and / or general information if you feel like you find this post lacking.
I re-upped this to make one alteration due to my experiences here: I will also accept couples for training.

That being said, lets get to it. I am, as you can read, a male dominant, aged 32, with a good decade of real life BDSM experience. Due to job changes (a lot of travelling, no way to safely plan my working stations for the next years) I shifted my attention towards online relationships / online plays.
What I am looking for, is
- a female / couple (f/m, f/f)
- curious, eager and most of all: humorous,
- legal age,
- submissive,
- with any level of experience.

Why "any level of experience, any age"?
It's not for indifference. I do have low standards as for getting into touch and consideration of a potential sub / slave. I do firmly believe that eagerness, loyalty and the will to learn define what we can achieve, way more than any prior experiences (especially if it was a "bad" dom, meaning inexperienced himself) or age. Therefore I don't exclude anyone by one of this variables. Chosing my partner by this general rule has proven working for me in the past, allowing for a much higher standard in (general and BDSM-related) education and mutual pleasure.

What will be expected of you?
In general: the will to learn, improve yourself and please your master.
That may include orgasm denial, edging, anal, pee, bondage, humiliation, pain, (semi-)public tasks, to name a few. I wont provide a list set in stone, because limits always depend on slave and master alike and do shift during training.
It will never include: blood, scat, social suicide, permanent harm, however.

You will come to find that the training will be demanding, even harsh at times. No white lies here. However, the setting will be safe, sane and apropriate - nothing will be rushed.

Should you happen to be a couple, I expect at least one of you to be submissive. I had great times with all-sub couples but tutor / apprentice doms as well. In any case, I will talk to both parties first - all three will know what they get.

To be straightforward: yes, you will have to take pictures (no face necessary, for anonymity). That is for two reasons. One is obviously that it pleases the master to watch his sub / slave. The other is, that certain tasks make it necessary for the master to see what his sub / slave is doing. Nobody wants to learn a task in a wrong way, especially when it is connected to pain. This is a matter of keeping it safe and sane.
I have full respects for anyone not being comfortable with this. However, this is not a mere "dare idea" but a search for a more complex, long-term and intense contact.

Hence my closing remarks: You will find, that you can always rely on my word. I do say exactly what I mean, and mean exactly what I said. If that appeals to you, contact me via PM or KIK (ID is: SirAndrewM) to get in touch.
If it does not, or if you do not meet the description, please do not assume you may be the "the one exception to the rule". I have had contact with transgenders, CDs, people just looking for RPs or "broken cams" etc. before. It didnt work for me. I am sure you will find a someone that befits you, but chance it's not me, unless you fit the above specifications.

Polonius
05-07-2017, 05:18 AM
Obviously a clarification is called for:
- "I'm married but my wife isn't into it, would you dom me" is the perfect definition of a single male
- "My cam is broken, but tell me, what you'd do to me" is wrong on so many levels (just two: why would you ask, instead of experience, and how is that cheap "no i won't prove myself"-disclaimer even connected to asking a question?)..

Messages like these will simply be ignored by now. I appreciate your understanding.

Polonius
05-24-2017, 08:39 AM
Please allow me another addition, for the sake of mutual understanding:
I had a very pleasant talk lately, with an applicant that "was not ready to show herself, but was scard of not showing".

While I do mean each and every word of my original post, I think there is a lesson of general value to be learned here: If you don't feel comfortable with anything, not doing it might be an option. Or, one step earlier, voicing your thoughts. So for anyone thinking about getting in touch, while at the same time finding herself / themselves in the above situation: open your mouth, please.

NonexistentFish
05-24-2017, 09:40 AM
I don't fit your criteria, but I wanted to wish you luck simply on the basis that you actually put thought into this, unlike so many other posters. Best wishes to you and whomever it is you choose.

Polonius
06-02-2017, 11:23 AM
I don't fit your criteria, but I wanted to wish you luck simply on the basis that you actually put thought into this, unlike so many other posters. Best wishes to you and whomever it is you choose.Thank you very much for your wishes / your compliment on the ad.

As I am posting already, two more pieces of information:
- I never consider more than one applicant at a time (exception of course for couples), as I find that impolite. After a very charming chat with a lovely member of the GD staff ended (due to timezone-troubles), I'd be "open" again.
- Please bear in mind, that my timezone is CET. Time differences is nothing that cant be dealt with, but it may be taxing, hands down.