PDA

View Full Version : Age Shows in S/M Area

Powerstrip
07-22-2009, 04:44 PM
Well, here's an idea from Tiger and I am posting on her behalf.

As users are posting their ages in the S/M area anyway why shouldn't the age they set in their profiles show up anyway? We've seen quite a number of threads where the user magically changes age from post to post, but a users age in their profile is set in stone.

It may just help weed out those that started truthfully and realised they had to be 18 and instead of waiting, lied. I think it's a great idea and a gold star goes to Tiger for it :D

doomed_soul89
07-22-2009, 04:53 PM
Or it would be easier for them to keep up the lie because less ppl will ask

depp
07-23-2009, 04:43 AM
Well, here's an idea from Tiger and I am posting on her behalf.

As users are posting their ages in the S/M area anyway why shouldn't the age they set in their profiles show up anyway? We've seen quite a number of threads where the user magically changes age from post to post, but a users age in their profile is set in stone.

It may just help weed out those that started truthfully and realised they had to be 18 and instead of waiting, lied. I think it's a great idea and a gold star goes to Tiger for it :D

This has already been happening for a week now. :)
When a user posts in the S/M section their profile age is always used now. It can no longer be edited.

Tiger
07-23-2009, 04:52 AM
I kind of figured that the title of the ad shows their real age but what about the people that post a reply? Some of those people don't post their age or could lie about it with their age hidden in their profile. It should show how old they are too; either in their profile or in their post automatically.

BettyBoop
07-27-2009, 04:30 PM
I think it's a good idea to have the age mandatory for both the person making the ad, and those posting on the thread, if it's even possible.

Madelyne
07-27-2009, 04:31 PM
I agree...It'd stop a lot of underage people from posting, hopefully.

maxim
07-27-2009, 06:06 PM
This has already been happening for a week now. :)
When a user posts in the S/M section their profile age is always used now. It can no longer be edited.

I think it's a good idea to have the age mandatory for both the person making the ad, and those posting on the thread, if it's even possible.

from what depp said I was very happy to heat that

But Betty for have a point and it would stop a Loy of spammers and
underage s/m usage which would be great so I am all out for both ideas