PDA

View Full Version : Fiction: Blackmailed

badkingbob
06-27-2009, 09:04 AM
As she had arranged with the mystery person with whom she had been corresponding, Remi walked the opposite direction to her house, when she left school that afternoon. Getting on a bus she had never taken before, she travelled to a part of town which she had never before needed to visit, checking the directions scrawled on a piece of paper in her pocket as she went.
As instructed, She walked up to the front door of the large apartment building and opened the front door, which had been left unlocked, just like she had been told it would be. She crossed the spacious lobby inside, climbed two flights of stairs and approached the door to apartment 7.
Her heart rose in her throat as she stood there. She was really going to do this... she had to. She took a deep breath and then, just as she had been instructed to, unbuttoned her white blouse, slipped it off her shoulders and folded it into her satchel, along with her short pleated skirt, which she also slipped off hastily. Standing now in just her pink, tissue thin bra and g-string (again, as directed by her mystery correspondent), she felt her cheeks already glowing red, as she glanced nervously around to see if anyone had spotted her, before knocking three times on the door.
And waited.
In her mind she replayed the events that had led her to this very compromising situation. She had met him, who she still knew only as Adam, on an internet forum, and they had talked a while before swapping messenger addresses. Late one night, feeling horny and with her defences down, he had talked her into posing for him on webcam. The session had gone further than it probably should have done.
To her horror, the next day in her inbox was the message

Hey Remi,
It's me from last night. Great pics don't you think? Don't worry, as long as you do what I say no one else will ever see them.

It had been just the first in a string of emails and instant messages in which Adam had made the terms of their relationship absolutely clear. She had resisted at first, the outrage at what was being done to her boiling over into anger, but she soon saw that he was more than serious in his intentions and, given that she hoped to go to drama school and then into acting, knew in the end she could not do anything other than as he instructed. If she did, he swore, all the pictures and videos he had would be destroyed in a month. If she disobeyed him in any way, over the month, they would be uploaded to hundreds of websites, plastered across her profiles and emailed to her family.

All of that anger she had initially felt had been burned out of her now, during the first week of their contract, as she stood in her underwear in the public hallway, waiting to be admitted to the apartment. Her long blonde hair was tied in a pony tail and as she had been instructed she stood a few steps back from the doorway, legs slights apart, and hands clasped behind her back. After what seemed like an eternity, she heard the latch turn and the door opened.
He was taller than she had expected, but then again she didn't really know what to expect. Although he knew every detail of her life, and indeed had scrutinised just about every inch of her body in detail, during their online liaisons, he had never revealed himself to her, and now she did, she was immediately struck by how normal he looked. He was a few years older than her, though she had never seen him in school around the college buildings, he had neat hair and a nice, almost handsome face. Then he grinned at her, and a dark look spread across his face. "Hi, come in." He said.
Swallowing hard, she picked up the satchel from the ground and hurried through the door, which he pulled closed behind him.

to be continued

badkingbob
06-27-2009, 07:18 PM
The man walked away from her into the apartment, which she noticed was bare and looked barely lived in. She nervously followed him into the living room, which was also almost empty apart from a few sofas and chairs and a coffee table with a tv on. She also registered a camera set up on a tripod in the corner of the room but overwhelmed at her predicament she found it hard to focus on anything other than him. He turned to face her and she saw him clearly for the first time. He had piercing blue eyes and dark, neat hair, and looking at his face, she couldn't imagine him being anything other than kind. Then he spoke. "Rule number one. You don't look at me unless I tell you to. Look at the ground."
The voice did not match the face. Without for a second contemplating anything else, she obeyed.
As she stared at the worn boards of the apartment floor, feeling herself blushing more deeply, she heard and sensed him as he walked around her, and felt his eyes as they ran up and down her almost naked body. He stopped behind her. "From the fact that you are here, I take it you are agreeing to the arrangement I offered you?"
She tried to speak but, a lump rising in her throat, she could manage only a nod, her eyes remaining focussed on the floor.
They had already all but agreed that during the term of their arrangement, Remi would come to the apartment before and after school every morning, and stay over on Saturday nights. She had concocted an elaborate string of excuses about extra study groups for her finals which were coming up, and sleep-over parties, which her parents had happily bought.
"Good. We'll start straight away then.
He moved away and came back with a thick, black leather collar attached to a heavy metal chain. He looped it around her neck and pulled it tight causing her to gasp sharply for breath, before fastening it. The hard leather bit into her skin and she struggled to breathe, almost immediately feeling faint.
With the chain in one hand he walked over to the sofa and sat down, looking up at her.
"I know you've never been a slave before so we are going to have to start with the basics.
"Remember the position I told you to stand in, while you were waiting for me to open the door? Well that's how you stand when you are in front of me."
Without hesitation, she clasped her hands together behind her back and moved her legs a small way apart. "Now take off your bra."
Only one other person, a boyfriend, had seen her this naked since she was a child. She had known she had a good body since she was a young teenager, noticing and secretly enjoying the glances she attracted from men and boys when she went out in the summer in a short, tight dress, or sunbathed in her bikini. She had the killer combination of petite, slim body and larger than average breasts, which even at the age of 16 she knew would always guarantee her male attention whenever she wanted it.
She did as she was told, fingers shaking as she unclasped the pink bra and and dropped it to the floor, exposing her blossoming curves and flawless white flesh to the piercing, and almost... enchanting.. gaze of her new master.
"Now your panties."
She slipped the cheap flimsy g-string, also pink and part of a cheap sexy underwear set her boyfried had brought her for Christmas, and given to her in a half-joking, half embarassed manner, last year. She had only worn it for him once. Until now he was the only person who had ever seen her naked.
Instinctively she folder one arm up in front of her breasts and reached down between her legs with her other hand. He said: "Rule number two - you will make your body available to me, your master, at all times. Your body is my propery. Put your hands back behind you.
She felt the first signs of moistening between her legs as a warm tingle, his deep voice seemed to drill through her bones, compelling her to obey. She stood exposed before him, as she had never exposed herself to anyone before. Her limited sexual experience had mostly involved amateur fumbling under sheets in darkened rooms.
He said nothing for a while as she stared at the floor, then said simply "Good, we'll start in the bathroom."

Komodo Jones
06-28-2009, 07:00 AM
Good start not revealing too much as you go on with the story, and interesting name choice for a female character but I digress. Being an English major, I have to say there were a few errors in mechanics and spelling but not enough to really cut away from the quality of the story. Also a bit of warning, try not to make this another one of the mass produced s/m stories on the forums try to add your own unique twists, which you have managed to do so far. So best of luck as you continue to write your story, and I look forward to the next installment.

molten man
07-02-2009, 11:02 PM
Excellent start, keep it goinG!!

badkingbob
07-30-2009, 06:38 AM
The bathroom was at the back of the flat and it reaffirmed Remi's suspicions that Adam didn't live here. Neither did anyone else by the look of the barren room where there were no towels on the rails or toothbrushes by the sink. There was a bath, sink and toilet, all of which were covered in what looked like weeks worth of dirt. It didn't look like anyone had washed anything in there for some time. Adam led her in by her leash, and handed her a bottle of bathroom cleaner and an old cloth.
"I'm getting this place tidied up so I can rent it out to someone. As you're my slave, you can start by cleaning the bathroom."
Remi was confused. For the first time she spoke. "You... want me to clean for you?"
She had no idea what she had been expecting when she had come here, but because of the content of their online conversations, she had assumed his intentions were sexual.
Forgetting herself for a split moment, she looked up at him.
The change was instantaneous. He tightened his grip on the leash and pulled her close to him. He was strong, and as he pulled her up by the collar around her neck, close to him, so her nude body was pulled against his fully clothed torso, she was utterly unable to resist.
"What I want you to do, you little slut, is whatever I tell you to do. If I tell you to clean. Understand?"
Remi did understand, and she nodded her head, which she quickly turned away from him so she would not be meeting his gaze.
He was a good bit taller than her, and by pulling her face up level to his he had forced her onto tiptoes. The tight leather collar bit deeper into her neck as he held her there. "Do you understand?" He repeated, menacingly.
"Y..yes, sir." She whimpered.
"Good. Now get to work."
Remi took the cloth and cleaning fluid and decided to start with the bath. It was old, and deep, and the scum on the sides had become encrusted hard onto the surface. Bending down, she began to scrub, at the same time fighting back tears which were welling up behind her eyes. She didn't dare look at him, but was conscious of him standing behind her, leaning against the wall, and as she leaned forward she felt his eyes as they roamed over her body. It was hard work, but the dirt came away as she scrubbed and after a while she heard him leave the bathroom. Continuing her tasks, she moved onto the sink. He was back shortly, and through the corner of her eye she saw he had brought a video camera with him, and was recording her as she carried out her cleaning duty, still leashed and completely naked. A shiver ran through her body and she was not at all surprised to feel the damp starting to grow between her legs. She had always fantasized about being filmed naked - something about the thought that everything would be captured on camera, forever, potentially for anyone to see - and here she was, exposing herself completely in a strange place to a man who was a complete stranger to her.
By the time she had finished cleaning the sink, wiping the last of the scum from the stainless steel taps, she was feeling more turned on than she ever had done before in her life.
She moved over to the last thing that needed cleaning - the toilet - and was surprised and somewhat shocked at herself to find she moved with a deliberate sexuality, demurely staring at the ground, sticking her ass out and opening her legs a little as she leaned forward towards the bowl. Suddenly he reached out and grabbed the bottle and cloth from her.
"You'll clean this one with your tongue." He ordered.
Remi paused. She wasn't quite sure she had heard him right - at least, she hoped she hadn't. "M... my tongue?"
"That's what I said. You're going to lick every inch of that toilet until it looks like new."
She looked at the toilet. It was covered in the same layer of yellowish dusty scum which covered everything else in the bathroom before she had started cleaning, and inside the bowl she saw darker yellow patches stained by urine and faeces.
Her stomach turned and she felt sick. "I can't."

badkingbob
07-30-2009, 07:02 AM
Adam turned and walked out of the room. In a few seconds he was back, and in his hands he held what looked like another collar, white this time, but with a small black plastic box attached. He unclipped the black collar that was already around her neck, allowing her for a brief moment to draw deep, comfortable breaths.Then he strapped the new collar around her, just as tightly, fastening it at the front of her neck by clicking closed a small padlock. Remi knew she wouldn't be able to take it off herself.
"Rule number three. If you refuse to carry out an order I have given you, you will be punished - and the punishment will ALWAYS be worse than whatever your orders were."
Adam held up his hand and, crouched on the floor by the toilet as he stood over here, she saw he was holding a small black box with a button on it.
"This is an electric shock collar for training dogs. If you refuse an order, you will be shocked."
Remi's eyes grew wide with terror. Ever since she was a little girl she had been afraid of electric shocks. Even power sockets filled her with dread- she would always try and get other people to plug things in for her, and an electric-shock machine her brother had made in a technology class, and brought home to terrorise her with, had made her wet herself when he brandished it in her direction.
She reached up, panicking, and pulled at the collar around her neck. She had been right - however - it was fastened on with a padlock and there was no way she would be able to remove it without a key or something to cut through the tough leather and wiring. She looked up at him, pleadingly "Please... no..." but she got no further before Adam pressed the button in his palm.
In an instant Remi felt like her head was going to explode. The strength drained from her limbs and she fell to the floor, arching her back as she lay, the burning current blocking all though or ability to control her body, the only signals reaching her brain, were pure pain.
Just as quickly it stopped and she lay panting for breath, looking up again as she stammered "no more.. please.."
"I told you not to fucking look at me, you stupid whore." He said calmly looking down at her.
She heard the button click again and again the pain pulled her to the floor. She let out a long, agonised scream, feeling as if the blood in her head was actually boiling her alive. And again it stopped. This time, she kept her eyes on the floor. "Please.. sir... no more."
"Are you ready to clean my toilet for me now?"
Remi didn't dare hesitate, even for a second, even though she was gasping for breath: "Yes sir.. anything you want sir."
Composing herself, she hauled herself from the floor and kneeled in front of the toilet. She closed her eyes, and, trying to hold her breath, leaned forward and ran her tongue along the top of the rim of the bowl.
The taste was not unbearably vile. Dust, bodily hairs and specs of urine were ingrained into the filmy layer of bathroom scum. It was a messy, bitter metalic taste, and she managed to supress the urge to vomit. She took a deep breath before bowing her head again to lap again at the rim. The mechanical whiring that kicked in behind her let her know she was once again being filmed, and she was surprised again to find the deep sense of shame she felt at being watched in such a degrading predicament made the dampness between her legs grow.

badkingbob
07-30-2009, 07:33 AM
After running her tongue across the porcelain rim for several minutes it looked fairly clean, and she reached up to pull her hair back from her face, before looking inside the bowl. Here the scum was much thicker and particles of faeces were clearly visible in a long dark smear down the back of the bowl. She swallowed hard, hardly able to believe what she was about to do.. but knowing it was preferable to all her family, and everyone she knew at school, seeing everything Adam had on her. It was preferable to another zap from the evil collar fastened tight around her neck.
Bracing herself with her arms on the sides of the bowl, she leaned forward. Again, without thinking about it, she found herself arching her back and sticking out her ass towards her tormentor, wondering if he had noticed her glistening, slick wetness. As soon as her head was inside the rim of the bowl, she felt herself retch. The stale air trapped in the toilet mingled with the heavy odours of scum, cleaning fluids and shit - she pulled her head up, tightness clamping her stomach. Her eyes began to burn and she couldn't help but vomit the remains of the cheese sandwich she had eaten for lunch into the toilet. Lumps of vomit sprayed across the bowl and up the front of the water tank.
Before she had even managed a breath of clean air her head was yanked back sharply by her pony tail, grasped in his steely grip. "Rule number four." He hissed. "Anything that comes out of your body, without my express permission, goes straight back in again."
She blinked the tears from her eyes and struggling to comprehend, whimpered as he pulled her hair more tightly. "Eat it."
Through the pain and all encompassing sense of humiliation, she realised her choice was either to re-ingest the vomit, or take another blast from the horrid shock collar, and then re-ingest the vomit. Gingerly she reached into the bowl and scooped as much of the whitish, yellow mush as she could into the palm of her hand, and began to eat.
When she had chewed and swallowed her way through it all, fighting to keep down each mouthful, she licked clean the streaked toilet rim and water tank. Now she just had her original task of licking clean the toilet bowl. Well, and whatever she was going to be ordered to do next, she supposed, taking a deep breath, bowing her head once more into the bowl, and beginning to lick.

badkingbob
07-30-2009, 07:56 AM
Back in the living room, she stood in front of him again, naked, hands clasped behind her back, legs slightly apart, shoulders drawn back to lift her large, shapely breasts as though she was presenting them to him for inspection. She hadn't dared ask for a drink although her throat was parched and stale with the taste of sweat, tears and bodily waste. Adam sat on the sofa in front of her, just his gaze on her exposed body making her feel as if he was running his hands all over her, probing her cunt and ass with his fingers. He had barely touched her so far. This was very different to what she had expected.
Adam looked at his watch. "Don't worry I'll be letting you go for tonight soon." He said. "I don't want you getting grounded by your folks already."
She smiled nervously. This was as close as he had got so far to saying something friendly to her.
"Just one more task, then I'll assess your performance, and administer your punishment or reward for today."
Something about the way he hissed the word "punishment" made her shiver visibly. She wondered what he meant, but didn't dare ask. He stood up and walked out of the room, returning with what looked like a pile of colourful, flimsy material. "I want you to go down to the shop at the end of the road and buy me a packet of cigarettes. You can't go naked, though unfortunately, so you're going to wear this."
He put the materials down in front of her and bending to pick them up she saw he had given her a microscopically short skirt made of a tight, white material, a lacy pink push-up bra and a tight, black fishnet top that was almost a boob-tube. He handed her a pair of sluttish, pink stiletto-heeled shoes. He wanted her to look like a prostitute, she realised.
She dressed in front of him, again without meaning to, but, deliberately moving her body with a sexual gracefulness. The bra was several sizes to small for her, causing her full, young breasts to spill over somewhat, which would be clear for anyone around to see, because the top was completely transparent. She pulled up the skirt and realised, when she leaned forward to put on the shoes, that just the slightest bending of her back was going to put her most intimate parts on full display to anyone who happened to be walking behind her.
"Okay. Here are your instructions."

badkingbob
07-30-2009, 08:20 AM
As Remi walked down the still-daylit streets, she felt her cheeks burn red. Her skirt barely came below her ass, and she walked unsteadily on the towering heels, unused to such footwear. It wasn't busy but there were people around still, and many stared at the very pretty young girl in the very overtly sexual attire. Many of the women scowled or tutted, shocked to see a girl of her age dressed as she was. Most of the men leered, their wives pretending not to notice.
Thank god, I don't live around here - she thought, keeping her gaze down and picking up her pace as a group of lads wearing hooded tops, about her age, or a little younger, catcalled and whistled at her from across the street.
She had another stroke of luck when she reached the shop, after walking for a short distance, and found it empty apart from the Indian shop assistant, young man in his twenties who became flustered when Remi walked in, practically naked, and closed the door behind her.
She walked up to the counter. Oddly, she realised the fact she was acting under orders, and doing this wasn't really her choice - felt somehow empowering.
"Twenty Malboros please". She said. If she hadn't been dressed the way she was, the shop assistant would certainly have asked her for ID.
The shop assistant stammered something and reached behind him to grab the cigarettes from the shelf. He seemed unwilling to look away from her. Remi caught a glimpse of herself in a security mirror beside the counter, angled to allow the assistant to watch out for shoplifters. She wondered if maybe the way the fabric of the clingy, white skirt cut into the soft flesh of her abdomen made her look a little bit chubby.
The assistant handed over the cigarettes which she paid for, then the maddening, addictive feelings stirred up by her sense of submissiveness to her new master came crashing back as she remembered the rest of her task.
"C..can you do me a favour please? Take my picture?" Remi handed the assistant the camera Adam had given her.
"Of.. of course." He stammered, taking the camera. Then as she had been instructed, Remi turned and walked away from him to the opposite side of the small store, and with her back still to him, leaned forward to expose her bare, pert buttocks and her neat pussy. Then she twisted her neck back to look at the assistant, placing one finger between her slightly parted lips, in imitation of girls she had glimpsed in her brother's soft porn magazines.
"Err, Miss ... are you sure..."
A hot flush of embarassment swelled through her. "Just take it please... " - it came out as a whisper. The flash went off and she stood, pulled the skirt to cover herself as well as it would, and grabbed the camera back from the stunned assistant, before rushing out of the store.

badkingbob
07-30-2009, 09:02 AM
Back at the flat, after she had handed Adam his Marlboros, she stood to attention in front of him, stripped naked once again, as he lounged on the sofa.
"Good girl" he said, and for some reason Remi felt herself flush with pride.
"Well, that's almost the end of your first day of slavery."
Remi was not sure whether she was relieved or disappointed that it seemed she would soon be able to get free from his clutches, for a while at least.
"At the end of every session, you'll be marked on how well you did, and then you'll either get punished or rewarded."
He stood up and started to pace around her slowly, while she kept her gaze fixed firmly on the floorboards. There was that word again - Punished. Why did he say it in that way, and why did it make her so excited?
"Well, you did okay in the bathroom in the end - and I was pleased you were so quick to eat the vomit - I thought I would have to zap you a few more times for that one - and don't think I didn't notice the way you kept sticking your ass out at me - that sort of thing will get you into my good books."
Again she felt a strange sense of pride at his words. Why did she care about what this creep thought - this weirdo who was blackmailing, humiliating and using her as nothing more than a toy to fill his weird fantasies?
"However," and a touch of menace returned to his voice, "you did refuse me once, and disobeyed my rule about looking directly at me". A lump grew in her throat once more. "But on the second task, you performed brilliantly...." He paused, thoughtful for a moment. "So... I think, punishment and reward."
He walked from the room, and she waited, naked, until he returned, holding something else in his hands. Whatever it was, was small, and she didn't dare risk looking at him again to try and make out what it was. He walked around behind her, and placed his large, strong hands on either side of her slim waist. She shuddered at his touch. "Your reward is one orgasm, to be administered by yourself. And your punishment, is that you will do it wearing these."
Remi yelped in pain. He had moved his hands up to her exposed and thrust-forward breasts while he had been talking and tightly squeezed her nipples in the vice-like grip of a small pair of metal clamps - obviously the objects he had held concealed in his hands.
As soon as the sharp metal clamps had bitten into the soft pinkish-brown flesh of her aureole, she felt her breasts begin to throb with a stinging, burning intensity. She reached up towards the evil devices put returned her hands to their position behind her back when Adam shook his head and tapped the button of the collar controller. "They don't come off until you've cum."
Remi gritted her teeth and dropped to her knees. Keeping her legs apart and her body upright she moved her right hand from behind her back, keeping her left hand where it was, and reached between her legs. The familiar feeling of her own cunt stood in stark contrast to the strangeness of her situation in general. Remi had always considered herself a quiet and reserved girl - it was certainly the way others saw her - and she rarely joined in the conversations of her more brazen friends when they talked about masturbation and sex. Yet here she was, masturbating in front of a total stranger. Who was filming her. She was wet already - she had been all day - but as soon as her fingers slipped inside her, she was spurred on by the gaze of her weird tormentor, who sat and watched, smiling, as he sensed the intensity of the feelings she was experiencing. Of how she was being used, reduced to a worthless piece of pornography - it was a feeling like nothing she had ever experienced or even thought about before.
It wasn't long before she felt herself starting to cum. She screwed her eyes shut and images of the day's strange activities streamed through her mind, the thought of how degraded she had allowed herself to become increasing her arousal. She began to breathe heavily, and, noticing this, Adam came closer to her.
"That's it, good little slut." He said, looking down at her.
Remi began fingering herself more vigorously. She felt the burning warmth of an orgasm beginning to well up inside her. Adam kneeled down beside her, draping an arm around her shoulders. He spoke into her ear. "You notice how the nipple clamps don't hurt so bad now?"
She hadn't, but she did now he mentioned it. "The endorphins your body releases as you get closer to orgasm, counteract the pain. So... we have to do something to counteract them back." He smiled again, and quickly clipped two more of the sharp clamps onto each of her nipples, this time right on each tip.
Remi screamed again. But she was past the point of no return. She continued to fuck herself with her finger as her breasts throbbed, ripples running across her milky white skin as her muscles twitched involuntarily in agony.
"That's right - good slut." He knelt beside her, and as even though she screwed her eyes tightly closed she felt his gaze on her face, as he held one palm softly against her cheek, and seemed to drink in the flickers of agony and extasy that washed through her tortured and intensely aroused body. Involuntarily she moved her left arm from behind her back and grabbed the thick wrist of his right hand, which he had pressed against her heaving stomach, feeling the spasms of her body as she fought for breath. Calmly but firmly he pulled free of her tight grip, and forced her hand back into position behind her back.
Remi came like she had never cum before. She gasped, panted and screamed as she dug her fingers deeper into herself, feeling him holding her in his strong arms. When she finally regained her breath she wanted more than anything to look up into his eyes which still burned into her, but she dared not.

He stood up suddenly, and lacking any strength of her own, Remi crashed to the floor where she lay, panting. He walked away from her, leaving the room as she curled into a ball and, overwhelmed by the feelings of submissiveness, began to sob gently.

A short moment later he walked back into the room. "Get dressed." He ordered, throwing her the bag containing the school uniform she had arrived at the apartment wearing, earlier that day. "Now, these are your instructions for tomorrow."

dman4life
07-30-2009, 10:21 AM
Please go on badkingbob. I just found this story this afternoon and realized you just updated today since April. Glad you did and I look forward to more postings.

Lovesfundares
07-31-2009, 07:56 PM
please keep writing this is awesome man. like really good. if i can say anyhting try to give the master a little bit more of a consience, like idk i jus tlike begging for praise and acually getting it.

badkingbob
08-01-2009, 08:28 AM
Thanks for the encouragement. I'm deliberately keeping lots about Adam unknown, the idea is Remi is being tormented by someone she knows nothing about. Because she is banned from looking at him, she can't even tell much by his body language , and he doesn't say a lot apart from giving orders. This is just a very rough draft of the story I'm posting up here - when it's done I'm gonna go back over it and rewrite it so it feels more "together" - and I might have thought up more of a personality for Adam by then!

badkingbob
08-01-2009, 09:01 AM
A tingle of excitement ran down Remi's spine as she walked into school the next morning. Adam had told her they would be meeting in town that afternoon for her second day of slavery, instead of at the flat, and she couldn't get thoughts about what he might have planned out of her head. As per his instructions, she had dressed in front of her webcam that morning and he had watched as she pulled on her shortest school skirt, which came down less than an inch over her pert teenage bottom, a pink push up bra and a blouse she had last worn two years ago, when her chest had been much less womanly than it was now becoming. She fastened only the middle buttons, as she had been instructed, leaving her full cleavage and a sliver of her pale, tight midriff on display.
A group of younger girls tittered as they walked past her in a hurry to get to their first lessons of the day. By the way they turned to look back at her as they hurried ahead, she knew they were shocked by the sluttish way she was dressed. Her nipples, still aching from their torment of the previous evening, chaffed against the material of the tight bra, pressed close to her by the undersized blouse, with every step she took.
She walked into her class, pretending to ignore the whistles of the boys and the whispers of the girls as she took her seat, greeting her two best friends, Lilly and Keisha. Lilly was a bit taller than Remi, with dark hair down to her shoulders, a willowy, boyish frame, skin even paler than Remi's, betraying her Irish roots, and deep, green eyes. Keisha was one of the very few black girls at the school, and was short, curvaceous and very flirty. The teacher hadn't arrived and the classroom was the usual anarchic riot that came with such situations.
"How come you didn't walk home with us last night?" Asked Lilly.
"Oh, uhm, I went to meet someone..." Remi answered hesitantly. She hadn't expected to be questioned about her actions so hadn't thought of a cover story.
"Ah I see , and who was he?"
Remi blushed. While her friends often boasted about their accomplishments with their liaisons with the opposite sex, everyone knew Remi didn't - and they enjoyed teasing her about it.
"Just someone I met online..."
"Shit! Really? You have to be careful meeting people off the internet - "
"I know..."
The teacher arrived and the girls opened their books, Lilly glancing sideways at Remi to let her know the conversation wasn't finished. After an hour of maths which Remi found very difficult to concentrate on, they were in the hall on their way to the next class, with Lilly begging Remi for details.
"It's not like that... he's just a guy and we got on well talking so decided to hang out after school."
"Who is he? what year is he in?"
"He doesn't go here..."
"Where then?"
"Ah..." Remi was saved from having to admit she had no idea by her mobile phone beeping. "I'll meet you in class."
The text had arrived just as they passed the girls' bathroom and Remi darted through the door which swung shut behind her before Lilly had the chance to protest.
Knowing who it would be from but anxious to find out what it said, she flipped open her phone, read the message, and felt sweat begin to form on across the top of her forehead and under her arms.

badkingbob
08-01-2009, 09:39 AM
Her task set, she walked back out of the bathroom and scanned the hallway to see who was around. Her eyes came to rest on a group of older boys, sixth formers, lounging on the sofa near the vending machine outside the refectory. She knew one of them vaguely, a skinny, nerdish boy who lived somewhere in her neighbourhood, who she sometimes spoke to if they met up walking home. He was cute, far from the muscular, athletic type she usually liked, but friendly and quite handsome in a slightly scruffy way. She knew he played guitar in a band and dressed with a casual disregard for ideas of smartness. He was called Mike.
The group of older guys stopped what they were talking about to look her up and down as she approached them.
"Hey Remi."
"Hey Mike, can you give me a hand with something?"
"Sure, what is it?"
"Uhm, can we talk about it in private?"
"Sure." She led him back down the hallway to the entrance to the male toilets - "In here..."
"You can't go in there... it's the guys..."
Quickly looking either way to make sure no one was watching, Remi pushed open the door and ran into the bathroom, into one of the cubicles.
"What are you doing?" Asked Mike, looking puzzled but at the same time keen to find out what she was playing at.
"Come in here!" hissed Remi, watching the door to make sure no one else came in.
Mark followed Remi into the cubicle and she shut the door behind him and bolted it from the inside.
"Sit down." She said to him.
Mike took a seat on the toilet, and looked up at her.
"I need you to film this." She handed him her mobile phone, set to record. He looked puzzled but she could tell he was getting more excited.He pointed the camera at her and pressed record, and watched in stunned amazement as Remi unbuttoned her blouse, and slipped it off her narrow shoulders.
Oh my God, what am I doing? She thought to herself. If he tells anyone about this everyone's going to think I'm the biggest slut in school.
She suddenly felt intensely exposed, but remembering her orders, fought to keep up her appearance of sexy confidence. She turned her back to him, then bent down slowly to touch her toes, giving him and the all-seeing camera a long look at her exposed pussy and ass as she slowly stretched up again, turned back to face him then kneeled down at his feet. Her hands went up to the zip on his jeans, which she pulled down slowly, while looking into his eyes. She put her hand inside his fly and fished around before pulling out his cock, which had already grown thick and hard.
She noticed that Mike had let his hand holding the camera slip down, lost in the feelings of pleasure as the young girl, who he assumed must be some sort of nymphomaniac, handled his swelling penis tenderly. "Keep the camera on me." She ordered.
"S..sorry" stammered Mike, lifting his arm again to capture her on film. She ran a one finely-boned, pale hand up and down his shaft several times until it was hard as an iron rod then, stretching her jaw wide, took it into her mouth.
Remi had never given a proper blow job before. She had kissed and licked her former boyfriend's penis but at the time didn't have the confidence to try and bring him to orgasm with her mouth and tongue. But now, under orders, and under threat of some horrible punishment - or even more horrible revelations to her family - she took as much of his thick cock as deeply into her mouth as she could, and sucked passionately. Mike's gripped the side of the toilet seat with one had and struggled to keep the camera focused on Remi's bobbing head and his own cock, as it moved in and out of her mouth. She had seen actress giving a oral sex in a porno film once and, in imitation, she alternated between taking long, deep sucks of his shaft and and running her tongue up and down it's length. It wasn't long before Mike uttered "Oh God.." and she noticed the telltale twitching signs in the muscle of his cock that said he was about to cum. She had felt the taughtness of a pre-orgasm cock in her hands before, but never in her mouth, and spurred on, began to pump him even more vigorously with her hungry lips. She was just wondering what it was going to taste like, when she knew - Mike gave out a yelp that he tried to stiffle as it felt like the swollen engorged end of his penis exploded in her mouth, and she was filled with hot, sticky cum. She hadn't expected it to be so hot, or so salty. Her mouth seemed completely filled and, checking to make sure the camera was still on her, she exhaled through her nose before bracing herself and starting to swallow the viscous, saline seed. It took her three large gulps before she was able to get it all down her throat, and by the time she had finished her eyes were watering and she was coughing and spluttering, close to choking. When she managed to catch her breath, she looked up at the camera that the shellshocked Mike was still focussing on her face, and opened her mouth to the lens, showing that she had fulfilled her orders and swallowed everything she had received. She licked the last traces of cum from around her lips, and smiled almost apologetically to Mike, before grabbing the phone and running out of the bathroom to meet up with Lilly and Keisha in class.

badkingbob
08-01-2009, 10:52 AM
The rest of the day passed in a blur of English, science and drama lessons, none of which Remi took in. At lunchtime she didn't eat anything, as she had been instructed, and drank only water throughout the day. Drama class was particularly embarrassing as the students were lined up and made to perform part of a dance piece the teacher had taught them. Remi knew the boy behind her was getting more than an eyeful each time she bent foward or stretched her body tall. The squealing of her friends rang in her ears as she slipped away from them at the end of the day and rushed in the direction of town to the small cafe where Adam had said they would meet, in the text message he sent her. She saw him sitting alone at a table in one corner of the old-fashioned cafe, sipping from a cup of coffee and reading a newspaper, she walked over to him and stood in front of him, looking at the floor, waiting to see what would happen next.
He ignored her for a while, leaving her standing and not daring to look at him or utter a question. Then he folded his paper away and said "Sit down slut", loud enough to turn the heads of several of the customers sitting nearby. She did as she was told. Then he turned back to his paper and coffee, seeming to forget she was even present. Remi continued to sit and stare at the table. When the waiter came over and asked "Anything for the lady?", He simply answered "No." and continued to reading.
Remi sat, stock still, seemingly completely unable to move, hypnotised by his command.
Eventually he finished the coffee and said: "Right - I've got something special planned for you tomorrow night." Tomorrow was Friday - the start of the weekend, which she had said she would be spending at the holiday home of a school friend. A faked phone call from the "mother" of the family, had put her own mother's mind at rest, and she was set to spend the whole weekend in servitude to Adam.
"We need to get you a few things."
He stood up, and led her out of the shop. They walked silently across the street and stopped, where he completed the sentence he had started in the cafe. "Starting with a tan."
Remi looked up and saw they were outside a tanning and beauty salon. "You're a very pretty girl." He said. Remi immediately went red. This was the first time he had complimented her and she felt her chest swell with pride. "But I'm going to introduce you to some friends of mine over the weekend, and ... well... it's very important you look the part."
He pushed open the salon door and walked in. The air was thick with fragrance and sticky with spray, and a stern, silver-haired woman looked over and smiled when she saw them. "Ah, hello Adam, I haven't had you in here for a while."
She was tall, and middle-aged - perhaps 50 - and had a harsh look to her which immediately told Remi she was the owner of the business Adam had brought her to.
Adam walked over and kissed her on the cheek. "Caroline, good to see you."
"And who is this?" Asked the salon owner.
"This is a new, uh, friend of mine ... I'm thinking of taking her to Adrian's place tomorrow night."
The woman looked down at Remi and smiled. "She looks perfect. I'm sure Adrian will just adore her. I expect you want me to tidy her up a little bit?"
"If you could - I've got a few jobs to to and I'll be back in an hour, okay?"
As soon as the door had closed behind him, the woman looked back to Remi but the smile had gone from her face. "Come with me." She said.
Remi followed her out of the reception area of the salon and into a branching maze of corridors with doors marked "treatment room" and "manicure". They went through the one marked "tanning booths" and Remi found herself in a small room entirely filled by the UV sunbed that stood at its centre. "We'll get you looking a bit less pasty - Adrian and his clients don't really go for the 'pale and interesting' look, dear. Take your clothes off."
Remi did so, and stood naked in front of the older woman. Instinctively she moved to cover her private parts with her arms, but then she thought - I don't think Adrian would expect me to do that - so she moved into the attention position in front of Caroline - legs a little apart, arms clasped behind her back - and Caroline smiled, looking up and down the teenager's well-developed body.
"You'll do fine, I think ... but we can always make improvements."
She pulled up the lid of the sunbed filling the room with a neon glow. Remi had never used one before - she had read about health risks - but decided that one session was unlikely to give her cancer. And anyway, it didn't look like she had any choice. She climbed inside the humming machine and lay on her back, and Caroline shut the lid on her. Panic began to well up inside her when she heard a series of loud clicks and realised the woman had fastened the lid of the bed shut with some kind of catch.
"I'll see you in half an hour, dear."
She lay sweltering beneath the burning lamps, sweat building up on her body as she thought - I'm sure its not supposed to be this hot. She looked around to either side of her but could see nothing that looked like any kind of release mechanism, and carefully avoiding putting her hands on the hot lamps, she pushed at the lid, which refused to budge even an inch.
She didn't know how long she could bear the heat - but then again, she realised, it wasn't like she had any choice. With a sickening but thrilling feeling she realised she would bear if for precisely as long as she was made to bear it for.The bulbs below her burned into the skin of her buttocks, the small of her back, and her shoulders, and every small movement she made to try and lift herself away from them, brought more burning pain to her sweat-drenched stomach and breasts. She lay and sweated, every few moments moving from icy calm, attempting to mentally block out the burning which felt like it was slowly cooking every inch of her body, to blind panic - fighting for breath, sobbing boiling tears.

badkingbob
08-01-2009, 11:12 AM
Eventually, after what seemed like forever, she heard footsteps back into the room, a click as the locks were released, and the lid was lifted away. Remi blinked and took the hand that Caroline offered to help her climb to her feet, choking back tears. "Ahh, there there dear ... we all suffer in the name of looking beautiful." Caroline said. "Look, it's an improvement already." She indicated towards a mirror and Remi looked at her naked reflection and saw that she had indeed lost a little of her paleness across her whole body, although there were red marks on her breasts and buttocks where the lamps had singed her a little too deeply.
In the next hour, Remi was dragged around the salon from room to room - a hairdresser in one room tidied away the loose straggly ends of hair and styled her blonde hair - which she normally wore in a dowdyish schoolgirl pony tail - into a glamorous tussled head of ringleted, bright golden locks. Then her fingers and toenails were painted a dark, sexual shade of pink. Remi was almost beginning to enjoy the pampering - she had never been to a beauty salon before - until she came to the last door in the white, sterile corridor. Caroline led Remi naked past other customers and staff who were apparently completely unfazed by her treatment. "Waxing Room" said the sign on the door. She followed Caroline in, and compliantly lay on the bed in the centre of the room as she was told, and placed her hands above her head. They were fastened in place by what felt like velcro straps, and then her feet were placed in stirrups, holding her feet up in the air and her legs splayed open. "This is my favourite part of preparing a girl for Adrian." Caroline said. "They have to be completely hairless."
Remi had heard about wax treatments before, and older girls she knew who had had it done made it sound painful. But, she thought -
however bad it is, it can't be as bad as the electric shock collar or the nipple clamps.
Caroline moved above her, preparing the strips of hot wax to be applied to the schoolgirls most sensitive parts. Laying the first across the small growth of pubic hair that sprouted above her slit, Remi winced. Caroline stroked her forehead. "There there. All in the name of looking beautiful."
Before she finished speaking Remi let out a loud yelp. Caroline had pulled the strip of wax away harshly. Her already tortured skin burned even more painfully than before, feeling like it had had been ripped away. "Just a few more" said Caroline, pressing another strip onto her flesh, this time closer to her quivering pussy. "It will soon be over."

badkingbob
08-01-2009, 11:48 AM
Adrian looked Remi up and down as they stood back in reception. He looked pleased. Her pussy still burned from the punishing waxing and the ache hadn't let up in her nipples. Seeing her reflection in a nearby mirror, she hardly recognised herself. Her skin was lightly tanned, which brought out the definition in her taught abdomen and long thighs. Her golden locks fell about her shoulders and with her painted nails, fresh make-up and smooth, totally bald pussy - feeling like it hadn't felt since she was ten years old -. She had been very attractive-looking before, albeit with a touch of dowdiness, and girl-next-door normality to her - but now she looked and felt like a porn star princess. As they walked down the street, men seemed to leer at her even more openly than they had done before. Feeling like she was becoming more in tune with the person Adam was moulding her into, she deliberately walked with an exagerated wiggle of her hips, and pushed her breasts forward, acting like she thought a girl who looked like her, dressed like her, should act.
"Just one more stop for today - we've sorted you out, now we need to sort out your wardrobe."

girllover101
08-01-2009, 12:28 PM
I love the story please continue please:rolleyes:

badkingbob
08-01-2009, 12:52 PM
They reached a run-down row of shops at the edge of town, and stopped at a shop with blacked out windows and a sign on the door saying "Adults Only."
Remi had never been in a sex shop before. Today was turning out to be filled with new experiences. Inside, the shop was small and cramped, with a huge, fat, sweating heap of a man sitting at the counter. The rest of the space that remained was filled with wall displays, one wall of pornographic DVDs in lurid colours, one wall of sex toys, from handcuffs and whips to enormous dildos. There was also a long rail hung with what looked like a row of kinky outfits made from leather, rubber, PVC and even what looked like chainmail.
"Hello Adam, long time no see." Said the man mountain behind the counter. Why wasn't she surprised they knew each other?
"Yeah, hey Steve. I'm taking this one along to Adrian's tomorrow, need to get her some gear to wear."
A lecherous grin spread across Steve's face, and he hauled himself up from his stool and waddled around the counter to stand with them. He looked Remi up and down, then reaching out, took hold of her right breast in one huge hand. He squeezed it tightly, causing her to wince, but she didn't pull away. "Hurr hurr. Nice." He chuckled, "I think I have some ideas."
He wandered off and started flicking through the clothes on the rails. With a selection of skimpy looking lingerie and fetishwear slung across his arm, he came back. "Here you go."
Adam took the clothing, considering a few items before throwing what looked like several skinny bits of thin plastic held together by thin, silver chains to Remi. She caught it, and looked at it, trying to make sense of what it was.
"You can get changed here, Steve is an old friend."
Obediently, Remi peeled off her blouse, bra and skirt, and pulled a circlet of chain over one ankle and up her thigh. The outfit consisted of a tiny sliver of g-string which fitted over her freshly shaven pussy, and a corset made of the same flimsy plastic material, which clung tightly around her stomach, stiffling her breath and forcing her cleavage to spill out. It was held together by interlocking silver chains, which looped around her thighs, shoulders and throat. The two men watched her as she fastened it behind her neck, then assumed her at attention position. Steve moved first, and Adam didn't try to stop him as he again took hold of Remi's breast and began roughly twisting and pulling it. Steeling herself, she managed not to pull away, and closed her eyes, attempting to accept her treatment as gracefully as she possibly could. He leaned down, moving his enormous head close to hers, so she could smell his cigarette breath.
"What a good little whore. I can tell she is trying hard to please her master." Bits of spittle from his mouth sprayed across her face.
Then he put two fat fingers around the bulge in the material where Remi's erect nipple obviously was, and pinched it sharply. She tried to stifle a scream of pain, managing to keep it to a whimper.
Apparently pleased with the response he was getting, the disgusting man reached down and grabbed her between the legs, and began to roughly massage her cunt with his whole hand. She was shocked to feel herself start to get wet.
There was a ringing at the door and they all looked over to see another customer walk into the shop. Obviously startled by what he saw, the middle aged man apologised and started to back out, but Steve called out "It's okay mate - come and look around - just ignore us if you want."
Looking slightly furtive, the man closed the door and walked over to the shelf, apparently pretending to ignore the strange scene of the practically naked, humiliated teenage girl and her two tormentors.
"I like it, I'll it." Said Adam, looking down at Remi as she tried hide her shame and embarrassment.
She went on to try several other outfits and items of clothing - a pink PVC microdress, fishnet stockings and a suspender belt, a lacy pink bra and panties set with holes cut out to expose her nipples and pussy. All were modelled before the intent eyes of Adam and Steve, and various customers who entered the shop throughout her ordeal.
They finally left the shop together, both carrying several bags. Adam had spent several hundred pounds very casually - Remi thought he didn't seem to have too much in the way of money problems. As they walked back towards the cafe where they had met earlier that day, shops were starting to shut up and the buskers were packing up for the day.
"You can go home now - that's enough for today, but tomorrow I want you back at the flat as soon as you are finished school. Oh - and you'll need this." He handed her a large, flat brown envelope. With that he turned and started to walk away. Remi stood staring at his back as he left, but before he had gone more than five steps he turned around and stared back at her. For a second she was transfixed by his eyes then, remembering herself, she tore her eyes away from him, and started to walk home.

Lovesfundares
08-02-2009, 11:45 PM
great keep writing more pelase

Komodo Jones
08-07-2009, 07:29 PM
It's been a while since I've read this and reviewed this last. What I'm surprised about how fast you write this yet the content doesn't seem rushed at all and seems professional. Either your are an exceptional speed writer or you wrote this beforehand. Either way it is very good. There were a few mistakes again, but once again nothing taken away from the story. And I am glad to see that you are taking your own unique twist on the s/m story that has been normalized on this site. Keep up the good work.

molten man
08-08-2009, 04:20 PM
Excellent writing. Keep it going!

badkingbob
08-21-2009, 11:20 AM
Once again Remi felt Adam's gaze as if it were burning through her skin. Back at his apartment the next evening, he was inspecting her body for the first time since her trip into town with him. She stood in the position which now felt so natural, yet at the same time exposing - hands behind her back, legs slightly apart, naked.
He reached out and ran a finger up the smooth insides of her thigh and lightly over the lips of her newly waxed pussy. His touch felt like electricity.
On his command she slipped on the leather and chain body harness he had bought at the sex store the previous day. The tiny slip of material barely covered her sex and she fastened the corset tightly around her waist. Then she pulled on the hold-up stockings and stepped into the towering stilleto heels. She had never worn shoes like these before and she noticed immediately that their height forced her to stand bolt-straight, with her breasts pushed forwards and her shoulders pulled back. After a brief taxi ride they arrived at the club which by now she had worked out must be where they were going to meet the mysterious Adrian. As they pulled up outside, Remi was not surprised to see the flashing neon sign outside announcing "Strippers - Lapdance".
Inside, scantily clad girls, mostly a few years older than her, seemed to be serving drinks to the few customers who had already arrived by 6pm, and who sat around on barstools leering at the pretty young waitresses and hostess girls. A stage and runway with a pole took up a third of the room in the smallish bar, on which another woman was dancing sexually to the music.
There were just a handful of customers, mostly looking like businessmen who had decided not to go home after a hard day's work in the city. One was sat up close to the stage, seemingly hypnotised by the gyrations of the dancer, who was just removing her lacy white bra, one shoulder strap at a time. A couple more sat at the bar and others turned to watch appreciatively as Adam led Remi through the bar - She could tell that they were thinking she must be fresh meat. Perhaps she was.
Past the stage, a door led into a back office.
"Hey Adam, good to see you man, how's it going?"
The man sat behind the large desk was not quite what Remi was expecting. He was smallish, a good bit older than Adam - around 40 she guessed - with short cropped blonde hair and glasses. He looked more like an accountant, than a strip bar owner - which was what she assumed he must be.
"yeah not bad Ade. You keeping well? How's business?"
Adrian laughed loudly. "Business is absolutely fantastic, as always."
The club didn't look that busy, and Remi assumed Adrian must have other business interests.
"I'm putting this girl through her paces, I thought she'd be ideal for tonight."
It was the first time Adrian had looked at her. He peered over the top of his glasses and seemed satisfied by what he saw. "I'm sure she'll do fine. Can you dance, dear?"
Remi opened her mouth but Adam spoke first. "Yes, she can dance. Well, she's going to try anyway, aren't you?"
Remi knew she was. She nodded meekly.

molten man
08-24-2009, 03:59 PM
Long time since u posted this one!!

Hopefully d next one will come soon!!

Officelover
08-24-2009, 07:11 PM
Yeah, please, please- write more soon. This is one of my favorite stories on the site. my favorite part was the girl cleaning his bathroom. I'd like it if you did more stuff like that. This is an absolutely brilliant story. Go on. Go on. GO ON!!!

badkingbob
08-25-2009, 05:55 AM
Remi spent the first part of the evening working as a waitress in the bar. As the bar started to fill up with customers, she went from table to table taking orders and serving the small groups of mostly drunk businessmen. They leered at her and made sleazy comments about the way her body pressed against the skimpy fabric of the harness she was wearing. Quite a few of them invited her to join them but she wasn't allowed to, so she politely refused, turning down offers of drinks for herself. A few asked her name and she chatted amiably with them, as she saw the other girls doing, dotted around the room. If they asked her age she lied that she was 18, as she had been told to do. By their smiles she could tell they didn't all believe her.
As she worked, girls took to the stage one by one. The DJ introduced each one before they danced for a few minutes, removing the various costumes and items of lingerie as customers beckoned them over and folded notes into their bras and stocking tops. One particular girl caught Remi's attention as she took her turn on the stage, she was perhaps a couple of years older than her, with long jet black hair and piercing green eyes, and she was dancing the most erotic and sexually charged dance Remi had ever seen, and she stood transfixed for a few moments, until she saw Adrian staring at her disapprovingly from his perch at the bar. She returned to waiting on tables.
After a few hours - Remi supposed it must have been close to midnight - the bar was starting to empty slightly when Adrian came over to her, as she put two more beers down in front of two more drunken businessmen.
"I think it's your turn now, don't you?"
Remi put her tray down at the bar and turned to walk away, but Adrian grabbed her and whispered into her ear "Oh - and Adam told me to tell you - if you don't put on a good show and get plenty of tips, you're going to get the whipping of your life when you get back to his apartment."
Breathing deeply she walked up onto the runway.
"Ladies and gentlemen, we have a first timer - please give a warm welcome to - Candi!"
Remi almost felt embarrassed by the corny stripper name the DJ had obviously just invented for her, then remembered she should probably have been more embarassed by the fact she was standing on stage in front of a room full of people, wearing nothing but a tiny corsett, g-string, stockings and a few straps and chains. As the music started up, she thought about how she had seen the black haired girl dancing. She put her back against the pole in the middle of the stage and, closing her eyes, began to gyrate her body and sway her hips, as she lowered herself to a crouching position and back up again.
She had always loved dancing, and like most girls her age spent countless hours watching herself in the mirror in her bedroom as she imitated moves she had seen in music videos.
The audience seemed to be appreciating her, judging by the keenness in the eyes of the guys nearest the front - mostly the guys that were there alone.
She turned her back to them and grabbed the pole in both hands, thrusting her butt out behind her and moving it in time to the sexy beat of the music.

badkingbob
08-25-2009, 06:38 AM
She turned back to the audience and fixed her eyes on one man, who looked about her father's age, who was staring intently at her. Feeling slightly queazy, but at the same time thrilled by what she was doing and where she was, she went down onto all fours and started crawling towards him across the stage, not moving her eyes from his. As she got close enough to catch the beer-tinged stench of his breath she knelt in front of him with her hands behind her head, swaying her body like a writhing python. He reached up and folded a bank note into the hem of her stockings. He allowed his hand to brush against the inside of her thigh as he did it, and although the customers were not allowed to touch the dancers, she knew no one would say anything about that sort of thing. Closing her eyes and mentally composing herself for what she knew she was expected to do next, she reached down and unclasped the bottom of her corset from the harness it was attached to, and reaching behind her back, unzipped herself. As she had seen strippers do in tv documentaries and films, she slowly lowered the black, clinging material away from herself until she was kneeling with her breasts exposed to the staring crowd.
Several other men started to call for her attention and she crawled from one to the next, stopping to writhe in front of each one, sometimes kneeling, sometimes lying on her back. She let the men tuck the money into her stockings, even taking a bill from the hands of one, between her teeth, before dropping it on the stage.
After a couple of minutes the music faded away and there was a quick burst of applause. As soon as she stepped off the stage Adrian came over to her.
"You did well... in fact you've caught someone's attention - he wants a private show."
He put his arm around her shoulder and led her over to the table by the stage where the first man who had tipped her was sitting alone.
"Dan, this is Candi."
The man stood up. He was tall, with a moustache and long greasy hair, and unlike most of the other men in the bar was dressed casually in jeans and a checked shirt, making him look a bit like a cowboy.
"A pleasure to meet you Candi. Shall we go into the back room?"
Remi what she hoped was a sexual smile but she realised probably looked nervous.
Adrian had already filled her in on private shows. They took place in the private booth at the back of the bar, and the usual rules were suspended - customers were allowed to touch the girls, but not remove any of their clothes, and there was no penetration - but the girls were expected to go fully naked, rather than just topless like the dancers on stage.
The private booth was a small darkened room with just one chair in the middle. It was no bigger than a large cupboard and With Dan sitting down and Remi standing up, she was practically on top of him. Music was piped in through speakers on the back wall and, already topless as she hadn't had a chance to put her corst back on since leaving the stage, she began to dance for him again. As she writhed her hips, her groin practically against his face, he reached up and held her by the hips.
She'd seen lapdancing before, as well, but never really studied it closely. Turning her back to him, she lowered herself onto his lap. As soon as she was sat she started to feel his cock getting hard, through the thin material of her g-string and his jeans. She was slightly shocked, as she hadn't expected that. She wriggled her butt against his crotch for a few moments, and the man groaned loudly. Then he reached around her and grabbed her by the breasts, one in each hand, roughtly, and began to squeeze them. Remi had never allowed anyone to handle her body in that way, and she tried to hide the wince of pain as he grabbed her tightly. She laughed nervously and stood up, mainly to be free of his grip. Catching her breath, she turned her back to him and leaned forward, pushing her ass towards his face before unhooking her suspender belt, throwing it aside, and sliding the g-string down her legs. She turned back and stood naked in front of him, and could feel his excitement at her exposed, smoothly waxed pussy even through her own feelings of anxiety and humiliation.
She turned away from him again and lowered herself back into his lap, but this time he grabbed her with both hands around her waist, and pulled her small body down so her naked crotch was held tighty to the growing bulge in his pants where his dick was.
She started to move again, pressing her weight down against his crotch as she realised what she was supposed to do. The man sighed again, deeply, pulling her against himself with more strength, and she felt him getting even harder. Before long the man was breathing hard, and he increased the intensity of his grip, and began moving his own crotch as well, thrusting it against hers in a rythmn that started to get faster and faster. "Oh yes..." He moaned, "You really are a dirty little whore aren't you?"
Remi blushed and the man took one hand from her waist and reached up to grab her right breast, pulling down on it harshly to increase the pressure against his cock. his breathing got faster and after a few moments, when he let out a long, satisfied sigh, Remi knew he had cum in his pants. His grip went limp and he caught his breath before standing up, almost tossing her aside.
"Thank you my dear, that was fun." He grinned sleazily at her before standing and walking out of the booth, leaving Remi naked and alone in the semi-darkness.

molten man
08-27-2009, 12:39 AM
Great story mate!! Keep it going..

Officelover
08-27-2009, 04:22 AM
I agree. That was a wonderful installment.

Being a writer myself, I know how I appreciate feedback and suggestions.
My suggestion is, you know, she was doing things on a more personal level for her Master and now she's kind of just dancing at strip clubs, even if her Master ordered to. I mean, even before he hadn't been with her as she got ready and waxed and whatnot. I really like the relationship Adam and Remi have together, and like the story when Adam is present. My suggestion is to hae more parts with them together.

But overall, a fantastic story. Wonderful. Fairly original as blackmail stories go.

I love this story <3

Officelover
10-04-2009, 08:06 AM
Has this story been forgotten about? Because I still like it.

molten man
10-04-2009, 02:57 PM
I hope not. I really want it continued. Let see..

Denkmal
10-06-2009, 08:52 AM
Cant wait for more.... at least I hope there will be more.

May
10-27-2009, 11:02 AM
please keep going!!!!!

canonball-747
08-05-2010, 10:52 AM
For the love of god keep writing! Best story I have ever read!

Great
08-07-2010, 07:11 PM
Awesome story, Keep it up!