PDA

View Full Version : Fiction: Ellen's descent

rebster
06-17-2009, 05:01 PM
Ellen had remained a good girl throughout high school. Sure, a couple of boyfriends had taken some liberties, but she never let things get out of hand. Her reputation as a good girl stood firm.

But now she had graduated from high school. Ellen had some deep sexual urges, but was too scared to admit them. Well, too scared to admit them to everyone but Barbara. Barbara was the 41 year old sales clerk at Ellen's summer job. They had become close and Ellen admitted one day in confidence that she secretly desired to play the part of a slut sometimes. But Ellen never imagined it would go anywhere.

So you could picture her shock when Barbara called her in and said, "okay here's the deal. I can help you out with your fantasy, but you have to do everything I say. Okay? Only thing is...I need to know right now. No dilly dallying around. Do you want to go through with this??"

Ellen stammered for a moment, but Barbara perservered. "Look, you said you had a fantasy to play the role of a slut. I can make it happen for you. Yes or no? Speak now or forever hold your peace!!" Ellen paused, then meekly said, "okay, I'll do it."

Barbara then said. "Here's the deal. You'll do everything I say, starting now. I'll fix you up with people to have sex with. You'll have sex with whoever I choose. Follow?" Ellen couldn't believe what she was hearing, or what she was agreeing to. But she nodded yes.

"First thing I need is a nude photo, so strip," Barbara commanded. "What's it for," asked Ellen. "I'll tell you tomorrow, but first get naked," Barbara replied.

Ellen couldn't believe what she was doing. Piece by piece she removed her clothes, revealing her olive skinned body, large nipples, and firm buttocks. Barbara proceeded to take a series of pictures of Ellen in her birthday suit. After taking the pictures, Barbara simply ordered Ellen to dress and return to work. No explanation, no nothing.

The next day Ellen found out the sobering truth. Barbara had placed an ad featuring Ellen on an adult on-line dating service. The ad, complete with Ellen's full frontal nude picture, detailed Ellen's desire to serve as a slut. Barbara also added the following kicker. The ad truthfully stated Ellen's age as 19, but said she wished to have discreet sex with a married man in his 40's.

Barbara showed the ad to Ellen, then told her she better be on birth control pills since condoms would not be allowed. Barbara would carefully screen the men to insure they were disease free.

Almost immediately, responses began pouring in. Since Ellen's summer job was part time, she was available two afternoons a week for sex. This suited married men just fine, since they needed to be at home at night.

Ellen would not be allowed to see a man until she knocked on his motel door. She could not ask his name, but within two minutes of entering the room she must be naked and have his cock in her mouth. He would be allowed to take pictures and/or shoot videos for his own personal use or to post on the internet, provided his face was not shown.

Ellen must satisfy any sexual fantasy the man had, regardless of how perverted, as long as it wasn't illegal.

The day came for Ellen's first rendezvous. She nervously knocked on the door of a cheap motel.

AtariMan
06-17-2009, 06:43 PM
You are an excellent writer. Not only is this story interesting, it's realistic and could happen mainly because they don't do anything illegal. Some small details make it even more realistic.

Keep writing!!!

molten man
06-19-2009, 04:08 PM
good start.. lets see how this develops!!

rebster
06-19-2009, 04:48 PM
(Ellen's Descent continued...)

Ellen's heart raced as a mid-40's, fatherly looking man answered the door. Ellen tentatively walked inside, noticing the motel room smelled of cigarette smoke. With a cheap print of a nude woman hanging at the head of the bed, she got the definite impression this was an hourly rate motel. The man said hi, and she noticed his wedding ring as he awkwardly shook his hand.

"I've never done this sort of thing before," he stammered. He was slightly overweight and balding and for just a moment, the two stared at each other as if neither knew what to do next. Ellen stood there in her one piece, skin tight mini skirt that barely covered her buttocks and showed plenty of cleavage. She wore high-heels and no underwear by Barbara's orders.

By way of explanation, that had been part of Barbara's humiliating plan. Ellen was forced to park at the opposite end of the parking lot from her companion's motel room, dressed like a whore. She had to walk a good 100 yards past the check in room in full view of other customers to get to room #29. She could wear no sunshades to shield her face. Naturally, everyone thought she was a hooker.

Now that she was inside the room, she felt like one, with the single exception she wasn't getting paid. Suddenly she snapped to attention and remembered her directions. She had two minutes to get down to business. She closed her eyes and reached down to grab her skirt.

"Just a minute," said her friend. "Let me get my camera." With those words, Mr. Husband fired up a video recorder and then told Ellen she could proceed. Now recognizing his full intention, she began to strip with the knowledge that what was about to transpire would be forever caught on tape for others to see.

In short order, she was naked. After all, there wasn't much to take off. Almost as if on cue, she dropped to her knees and unzipped his pants. Just then her "friend" sort of cleared his throat, and Ellen remembered another of Barbara's insidious instructions.

She swallowed hard from her nude position on her knees, looked into the camera and said "hi, my name is Ellen Gleason from Oak Hill and I'm a motel slut. Ellen's mouth was soon filed with ever growing cock. Married man mounted the camera on a tripod so he could use his hands to push Ellen's head further onto his cock. He muttered something about wanting her to deepthroat.

She tried, then gagged, then tried again. Ellen had never taken a cock down her throat before. But she felt something strange happening. Sure, this was taboo, wrong. She was the "other woman." And has he instructed her to get on all fours on the bed, facing the camera, as she felt him push his married cock into her pussy, she felt a tremendous rush from this whole slut personna being acted out.

A few minutes later a man whose name Ellen did not even know came inside her pussy. She sucked him to hardness again and they repeated the process. Then just that quickly, he announced he had to leave, hurriedly put on his clothes, grabbed his camera and was out the door.

Ellen sat there on the bed for a few minutes, naked with a stranger's cum running from her. She smelled the cheap cigarette smoke. She peeped out the window and saw several men milling about. Suddenly a wave of fear and remorse swept over her. "What have I done??" she thought.

Quickly, she cleaned up as best as possible. She put on her min-skirt and heels and headed out the door. The men made some cat-calls, but she made it safely to the car and then home to her apartment.

The next day at work, Barbara called Ellen into her office. "So, how'd it go?" Ellen told Barbara it was an okay fantasy, but now that it was over she wanted to go back to being her "normal self."

"Really?" asked Barbara. "Because I want to show you something." At that, Barbara called up an amateur sex site, clicked on a video and upon seeing it, Ellen felt like she was going to faint.

"Now dear," said Barbara. "Your next appointment is tomorrow afternoon, and I'm sure you wouldn't want your friends to know about that website, now would you?" (to be continued)

Komodo Jones
06-21-2009, 05:38 PM
Nice start and I am interested to see where this story goes. That being said, it almost seems like you're trying to rush it. You may want to add some more details, and try and make the sentences and paragraphs flow more smoothly because it seems kind of choppy. Other than that the content and the premise are very well thought out. So just maybe expand a little more and this could be an even better story than it already is.

molten man
06-25-2009, 09:39 PM
amazing story man.. keep it going!!

AtariMan
06-27-2009, 07:12 PM
I don't think you are rushing it. I do think that maybe the first was a little better than the second. But still great!!! Continue.

Officelover
06-27-2009, 07:32 PM
Please, write more. I love this story, and it is very original!

happyharold
06-28-2009, 01:48 AM
please continue suck a good story

rebster
07-06-2009, 03:41 PM
Ellen had closely guarded her high school “good girl” image. Other than a couple of private low-level indiscretions, she kept her nose clean.

Which is precisely why Ellen couldn’t believe what she had actually done, as she plopped down exhausted on her couch. She thought about the events of the last two days, about her dare with Barbara, about her xxx-rated video now posted on some obscure website.

Certainly, Barbara was bluffing. After all, Barbara had helped Ellen get this job. Ellen had known Barbara for several years and always considered her a confidant. So she didn’t really believe Barbara would go through with anything. Maybe it was time to call the whole thing off.

The sharp ringing of the telephone jolted Ellen back to reality. She recognized the name on the caller ID as her old high school mentor and answered the phone. “Hello, Mrs. Whiteside,” said Ellen, happy to talk to someone outside her recent circle of insanity.

But Ellen’s jaw dropped upon hearing Mrs. Whiteside’s request. “Sure…..I’ll be there,” Ellen said half-heartedly. Anyone but her high school algebra teacher would have received an immediate no.

But Ellen couldn’t say no to Mrs. Whiteside. As she hung up the phone, Ellen couldn’t believe it. Just hours after playing the motel slut, she had agreed to speak the next day to the Youth Auxiliary. The topic? Sexual Abstinence among teenagers. Plus, she agreed to wear her Youth Auxiliary uniform.

The girls Auxiliary uniform was much like a modest school uniform/cheerleader outfit. A pleated skirt that went halfway above the knee was joined by bobby socks and topped off with a white buttoned-up-the-front blouse. Ellen remembered that her ample breasts always tightly filled out the blouse and turned the boys’ heads.

“I need to see you in my office now,” barked Barbara as Ellen arrived at work the next morning. This interchange brought Ellen back into her current reality. “I understand you are speaking today at the Youth Auxiliary rally,” Barbara said. Suddenly, Ellen remembered that Barbara sat on the Auxiliary Board. “I just want to remind you to do a great job, and don’t forget about our deal,” Barbara said sternly.

“And did you bring your Auxiliary uniform?” “Yes,” replied Ellen. “Good, come to my office a few minutes before leaving for the program and we’ll go there together,” directed Barbara. Ellen didn’t like the sound of it, but couldn’t do much about it.
Ellen showed up at Barbara’s office as scheduled, decked out in her Youth Auxiliary uniform. “You look very orderly,” said Barbara. “We just need to make one change.” Take off your panties,” Barbara ordered.

Ellen’s stunned look brought a sharp repeat of the command, followed by a “do it now!!” Ellen slipped the panties off and handed them to Barbara. “Now, take off your blouse and bra,” Barbara continued. “Don’t worry. You won’t be topless, not quite anyway,” Barbara mused.

Ellen nervously removed her blouse and bra, allowing her ample breasts to fall free. Barbara then handed her another bra. This bra was uniquely made to lift and separate, yet was open in the front so that the naked flesh of the breast and nipple pressed against the blouse. When Ellen buttoned her blouse, she realized the obvious fact than if not extremely careful, the shape of her large nipples would show through her blouse.

Barbara seemed to sense that Ellen was close to calling the whole thing off. “You need to realize that I have a video of you having sex with a stranger. You identify yourself in the video. Right now, it’s on a website that almost nobody visits. But if you don’t do exactly what I say, I’ll make sure all the wrong people see it. Understand??” mused Barbara. “Yes,” Ellen said relunctantly.

Fortunately, Ellen was speaking at an Auxiliary club in a neighboring town about an hour away. Barbara assured her than no matter how uncomfortable things got for her, it was nothing compared to what would happen if she backed out.

A few minutes before “showtime,” Barbara took Ellen aside to a large closet behind the auditorium’s stage. “These people don’t know you,” said Barbara. “Not even old lady Whiteside is here. She had something come up. That’s when we picked you.”

“I want you to know something,” Barbara continued. When you were in high school, playing the Goody Miss Two-Shoes part, my daughter didn’t have it so good. And you’re little group sort of treated her like a tramp. So, today the roles are reversed.

“Unbutton your blouse,” commanded Barbara. As Ellen’s tits were bared, Barbara produced a thermos containing an ice cub. A set of tongs came out of her purse, as Barbara explained “two minutes with this ice cube on each nipple should just about do it. As the ice produced its intended result on Ellen’s nipples, Barbara gave some last minute instructions.

“Stand with your legs at least one foot apart and your hands behind your back. Stick out your chest and speak for ten minutes. And one more thing. I’ll be lodging a complaint with the local club director concerning your dress after the program, said Barbara.

Ellen heard her name called and stepped onto the stage. What happened over the next few minutes was a blur. The stage rose five feet above the auditorium floor, and Barbara had lined the front row chairs next to the stage with the microphone on the stage’s edge.

Thus, Ellen stood about five feet above the first row, which just happened to be filled with teenage boys. She stared into the distance, as the boys stared up her skirt and at her protruding nipples.

“I need to see you right now, young lady,” snapped Mr. Ellington after the program. The local Youth Auxiliary president ushered both Barbara and Ellen into a private office and locked the door. Inaudible whispers between Barbara and Mr. Ellington ensued.

“I take full responsibility for this,” stated Barbara. “However, there is only one way to know for sure whether this young lady has on proper underwear,” she declared, motioning for Ellen to strip.

Barbara quietly slipped out of the room, as Ellen looked on with disbelief. Mr. Ellington locked the door again. Ellen then remembered Barbara’s words from earlier, and slowly removed her blouse and skirt.

As she stood there practically naked before yet another strange man, Ellen found herself uttering with a trembling voice a phrase she never thought she’d say.

“Mr. Ellington, I’ll do anything if you won’t report this.”

(to be continued….)

insane44
07-07-2009, 05:47 PM
keep going ur a talented writer

rebster
07-09-2009, 04:58 PM
(continuation)

Ellen stared in disbelief at the choice before her. When she said “I’ll do anything,” she never thought it would lead to this.

Barbara had returned to the room, and Ellen now stood, still almost naked, before both Barbara and Mr. Ellington. On a desk before her lay two documents. One was a modeling contract with “Starlet Enterprises.” The other was a photo/video release form relinquishing rights to all images taken of her to Starlet Enterprises.

Ellen had a simple choice. She could sign both the modeling contract and accompanying release form. Or…she could face multiple felony counts of contributing to the delinquency of a minor. Her entire presentation had been captured by secret design on video-phone, including up-skirt shots. Barbara explained that guilt or innocence in a trial really didn’t matter, because Ellen’s reputation would be ruined.

Barbara gave Ellen one minute to either sign the documents or have Mr. Ellington call the local authorities. Ellen had no time to read the fine print in the contract; no time to think through the long term implications. She only saw Mr. Ellington with his hands on his cell-phone.

With tears in her eyes and trembling hands, Ellen signed the contract and the release form. Within minutes, Ellen was quickly dressed and whisked away to a gated house in a strange neighborhood. Once inside, she was ordered to strip totally naked and her clothes were taken away.

Barbara then proceeded to explain to Ellen the “fine print” of the contract. Ellen had signed a two year contract with “Starlet Enterprises” to perform adult modeling services. These photo/video shoots would be sexual in nature, including but not limited to nudity, full sexual penetration, fetishes, etc. The subject matter of the shoots would be the sole discretion of Starlet producers. (who just happened to be Barbara and Mr. Ellington.)

Ellen would be paid the prevailing mininum wage. However, she would be required to live “onsite” at the house and reimburse the company for living expenses. She would soon realize that living expenses exceeded her small pay, keeping her basically in slavery to Starlet Enterprises.

“You will not be allowed to own a bra,” explained Barbara. “You will not be allowed to wear clothes unless we leave the property for a shoot. You will receive 10 meals per week only because you must lose some weight. And as before, you will have sex with whomever you’re told and condoms will not be allowed.”

Barbara continued her lecture, telling Ellen that “when you are home alone, you will be chained in the bathroom. You will never be allowed to use the phone and you can only speak when spoken to. You may never leave the premises or wear clothes without our permission. And…any violation of any of these rules will result in corporal punishment with the cane, whip or switch. Do you understand?” asked Barbara pointedly.

“Yes,” Ellen answered, knowing that there really wasn’t any other answer. “Good,” said Barbara. “Now we can get on with things. No use wasting time. I want you to take a look at some of the videos we’ll be shooting over the next few weeks.”

Ellen read down the list, with her eyes growing wider as she read.

Starlet Enterprises presents Ellen the Schoolgirl Slut in:

1. Fucked by the Principle
2. Her First Black Cock
3. Whipped by the Cafeteria Lady
4. Banged at the Bachelor Party
5. Will Fuck for Food

And the list went on. “I think Mr. Ellington wants to spend some time with you now…get to know you better,” said Barbara. With that, Barbara fired up a video-cam as Mr. Ellington entered the room.

Ellen started to speak, but remembered the rules. It then sank in just how far she had descended from her “good girl” high school image. Over the next two hours, she would be ravaged by yet another man she had only met that day. Her pussy would be filled with his cum and it would be caught on videotape. At least, her face would. Mr. Ellington's face was naturally cropped out of the picture.

The videotape would be uploaded to a new pay-website, where subscribers would spend the next several months making the owners of “Starlet Enterprises” very wealthy. Ellen would reach levels of sexual depravity she never thought possible. And it all started with one exciting fantasy.