PDA

View Full Version : Andreaswallows; Make her wet and Juicy for Friday Nite

AndreaSwallows
06-10-2016, 08:42 AM
OK, its Freaky Fuck Slut Friday!

I will be travelling 3 hours later today to meet my Sir for the weekend. We will get to the travelling part later ;)

Sir has instructed me that I am to be a dripping wet cock sucking cum slut ready to serve, and desperate to cum once I arrive.

And, as expected, I am looking to the vast knowledge and freaky imaginations of all of you to help me be the best freaky cum slut I can for my master.

We will start at my office, you can tease, torment and edge me thru my day!

So, my wardrobe today....

Pink Summer dress, just above the knees, chris cross in the front, I can adjust the openness of slit as well as cleavage.

No panties....

Smooth shaved tanned legs, oiled and toned.

White Push up Demi cup Bra, well oiled tanned 38DD

White 5.5 inch Heels (I must admit, these are a challenge to walk in, but do attract attention)

Toys for your use on me....

Crotch rope, knot strategically positioned near my clit, snuggly tied in place to remind me my pussy must be ready to please at all times.

Fully charged remote control vibrating egg.

Fully charged remote control wiivibe

of course, my fingers

and a bottle of coconut oil to moisturize with.

so....Post;

EGG, and I will vibe the Egg deep in my pussy for 60 seconds

BUZZ, I will turn the wiivube on high, directly on my throbbing clit

FINGER, two fingers inside my juicy slit for 30 second and then I will lick them off

OIL, I will reapply oil to my legs and cleavage while sitting at my desk (this should drive the office pery guy nuts, as he can see me thru the window of my office....TEE HEE)

NO CONSECUTIVE POSTS, ONE ACTION PER POST PLEASE

Optional Bonus fun!!

Tell me how you think I should great my Sir when I meet him at the hotel this evening and I will DOUBLE the time of your posted action;
Should we meet in the room? In the Lounge? in the parkade?

Tell me how hard your cock is or how wet your pussy while imagining what you have done to me, and I will do and report any dare you PM me (within my limits) and report to you in real time while I do it!

Have fun with me, my pussy, my breasts, my clit, my legs and any innocent onlookers, please don't disappoint my Sir ;)

bc1iron
06-10-2016, 09:24 AM
I assume you are at your desk now dear...

Lets start with an "EGG" and then an oil..............make sure you hold eye contact with the office guy while you oil up your legs dear.....

AndreaSwallows
06-10-2016, 09:56 AM
I assume you are at your desk now dear...

Lets start with an "EGG" and then an oil..............make sure you hold eye contact with the office guy while you oil up your legs dear.....

Thank you Sir,

I had to wait until pervy guy returned to his desk.

I started by turning on the EGG vibe, the feeling deep inside my pussy was amazing. I quickly realized I would become incredibly wet, incredibly fast. I concluded I must reposition my dress so my bare ass was on my leather office chair as not to soak my outfit. I am positive that this act of repositioning myself in my chair instantly captured the attention of pervy guy as I caught him smiling at me through my window. Not to let this opportunity escape, I chose to touch up my lip stick in an e x t r e a m l y slow manner as to keep him engaged.

As I slowly bent forward in my chair to oil my legs, I could feel the EGGs intensity as my pussy tightened around it, this, coupled with the feeling of the crotch rope digging into me clit caused me to slightly sigh as my mouth opened.

Slowly sliding my oiled hands up my calves, I could clearly see pervy guys eye locked on me, my legs, my red lips slightly parted, my cleavage...

I focussed directly on his crotch and then his eyes....

He's a mess now.

and so am I

Lookin4sin
06-10-2016, 10:00 AM
Let's go finger to start from me

AndreaSwallows
06-10-2016, 10:05 AM
Let's go finger to start from me

Thank you Sir, I have been waiting to taste my delicious cunt juice..........I have just begun and I am already a wet mess.......:cool:

tulip97
06-10-2016, 10:12 AM
wow! you are so brave!
I want to BUZZ you :) if I could get wet, I'd probably be leaking thinking of how it would be to be in your place!

Cenobite1992
06-10-2016, 10:20 AM
I think you should BUZZ right now and I think you should beg your owner to let you meet him in the lounge and then turn on the wiivibe that he controls, not turning it off until you make it to the room no matter how many stops he tortures you with along the way ;) I am certainly having a good deal of fun jerking off the the look of surprise on your face every time your owner takes you on a "detour" and I imagine that he would have even more fun doing it to you in person.

AndreaSwallows
06-10-2016, 10:25 AM
Thank you Tulip...........I decided to get a little more daring. As you may know, the wiivibe is controlled by an app on my cell phone.

Since its break time, I decided to go out into the atrium of my office building for a coffee in the common area.

As I mentioned, these heels and dress take a little bit of advanced wardrobe management skill to remain dignified as I walk. However the whole outfit does attract attention no matter how graceful I move.

I have now got my coffee and I am sitting on the edge of a long curved concrete raised flower area. sipping my coffee, I can feel I have attracted the attention of many on lookers.

I have now activated the vibe.........it startled me at first and I flinched....then pretended to clear my throat as I covered up the small gasp that I made...

I am so close to cumming now....sipping my coffee....fidgeting from side to side....at least 5 or six men casually checking me out....if the only knew.....

Getting wetter by the second.....imaging their hard throbbing cocks if the only really knew.....

Phew.....time is up.....back to work

thank you again Tulip.

AndreaSwallows
06-10-2016, 10:34 AM
I think you should BUZZ right now and I think you should beg your owner to let you meet him in the lounge and then turn on the wiivibe that he controls, not turning it off until you make it to the room no matter how many stops he tortures you with along the way ;) I am certainly having a good deal of fun jerking off the the look of surprise on your face every time your owner takes you on a "detour" and I imagine that he would have even more fun doing it to you in person.

Sir Cenobite,

I can always count on your devious and creative mind to torment me into a high state of slutty arousal :)

Back at my desk now, still flustered from Tulips task and the coffee break.

just buzzed intensely for 2 solid minutes.....OMG so hard not to cum....my chair is soaked.....Thank you for the task Cenobite.

I am sure Sir Robert will be enjoying your suggestion at some point this weekend.

Andreaswallows........extra enthusiastically when she has an audience

Shadowice
06-10-2016, 11:03 AM
I pick fingers! Just reading that first reply made me quite hard, that lucky guy getting such a good show. Your office is really lucky id love to have a tease in my office but then I wouldn't get any work done and id probably be fired eventually. Do these guys you tease ever hit on you and try to pick you up or are they too afraid to approach you?

bc1iron
06-10-2016, 11:09 AM
Well, you seem to be a well behaved obedient semi public slut today darling.

I think while you are out for lunch today, you should go to the hotdog cart out front of your building, I know its a bit of a struggle to walk in those 5.5inch heels as well as keep you dress under control.

Oh, and before you go out, lets put a dab of toothpaste on each nipple, get them nice and erect prior to cranking up your demi cup bra.

Once you arrive at the hotdog stand, lets order up a foot long polish dog, with all the juicy adds.....

once you get the dog, start the wiivibe on high. You may turn it off once you are finished swallowing the dog.

Lets see how much orally talented you are, rapidly swallowing a huge wiener, in heels, while being vibed on a crowded street. Remember to smile and say hi to at lease 5 men while eating, and , no talking with your mouth full, that's not very lady like you know.

Show time andrea!

AndreaSwallows
06-10-2016, 11:21 AM
I pick fingers! Just reading that first reply made me quite hard, that lucky guy getting such a good show. Your office is really lucky id love to have a tease in my office but then I wouldn't get any work done and id probably be fired eventually. Do these guys you tease ever hit on you and try to pick you up or are they too afraid to approach you?

Sir,

Shadowice

Thank you so much, I so badly need to feel something inside me. I must say I taste extra delicious today.

I am the district V.P. for the company, generally speaking I am distant and aloof. I make a point not to socialize with my staff and they are respectfully intimidated by me. I have, however, had some in appropriate encounters with pervy guy in the past. He was the one who left embarrassed and humiliated. I enjoy toying with him now.

And imagining your throbbing cock as you read along my slutty day of torment does make me extra wet......if only I could help you out with your situation ;)

P.S. I am typing with one hand, as my other is busy

I must go now, my Sir has given me a rather public and exciting challenge to tend to..........I mean who doesn't luv a hot dog?

I will be in meetings this afternoon and may not be able to respond, I hope I can count on all of you to keep this thread alive so when I return I have much to please you with.

xoxoxo

Lookin4sin
06-10-2016, 11:40 AM
I think I'll add buzz since you will be occupied this afternoon. And since it wasn't an option, pull and twist each nipple 10 times so your tits aren't neglected

Cenobite1992
06-10-2016, 11:42 AM
I would like you to OIL yourself next, imagining that Robert has just taken you into your hotel room and instructed you to rub cunt juice on yourself instead of coconut. I know I'm about to cum imagining it.

Perhaps later tonight it won't just be your imagination?

aaaaaaa
06-10-2016, 11:45 AM
I'll add another buzz. And I think you need to make sure you keep sitting on your bare ass so you don't mess up that dress. And you of course don't want to leave a mess anywhere else, so lick up anything you might leave behind on your seats ;)

Lookin4sin
06-10-2016, 11:51 AM
And since it's not consecutive, I'll add finger as well

Cenobite1992
06-10-2016, 12:07 PM
And since it's not consecutive, I'll add finger as well As will I :p

I came so hard just 20 minutes ago and I think I'm about to cum again. It would be so much easier if I could watch you suck the cunt juice off your fingers with my own eyes but imagining the sight is certainly entertaining enough on it's own ;)

Perhaps if Robert would rather meet you in the parkade tonight he could instruct you to strip next to his car, close all of your clothing in the trunk, then pleasure him from the front seat until he cums in your pretty face and lets you get dressed again?

Lookin4sin
06-10-2016, 12:08 PM
Wow, nobody else wants to keep her soaked?

tulip97
06-10-2016, 12:10 PM
I do! I want her to FINGER herself alot! :)

Lookin4sin
06-10-2016, 12:12 PM
I will add egg for good measure and to keep it going

AndreaSwallows
06-10-2016, 12:35 PM
Omg...just quickly ducked out of my meeting*

I am in the washroom now with my egg Vibe on high leaning forward knees pushed apart the crotch rope digging into my clit one finger on each side of the Rope deep in my pussy if only one of you were here to slide your hard cock in my wet mouth I have to go now please keep*the posts cumming!!!

Andreaswallows......

And might enjoy her tulips on someone's delicious nipples

Lookin4sin
06-10-2016, 12:38 PM
Well then, we'll buzz you again

tulip97
06-10-2016, 12:40 PM
hehe.. tulips on nipples :) you'd be my first girl, but you sound hot!

tulip97
06-10-2016, 12:40 PM
oh yes, and you should also FINGER yourself more from me :)

SingaDom
06-10-2016, 12:42 PM
That looks like a fun game. FINGER from me

Fantage
06-10-2016, 12:46 PM
EGG. This is making my pussy so wet.

scouseslut
06-10-2016, 12:48 PM
Hey babe, love the idea of this dare, so I'll say BUZZ!

Here are two idea for meeting your sir (I'd love to do both)

1. Think this may have been posted before, met in the lounge/bar, wiivibe in and hand him your phone. Her can set it off anytime someone walks past you. Anytime you get close to edge/orgasm, you can earn a break by flashing your breasts, yes in the middle of the bar. Sir chooses IF you can have a silent orgasm or not.

2. Outside his room. You knock on his door, strip naked with two fingers in your pussy. When he opens, remove your fingers and offer them to him, if you are wet enough he may let you in, if not, he can take your clothes until you become wet and you knock again. You would have to be outside the room naked until he believes your wet enough.

And now I'm wet just imagining the sensation of those two! I'm off to get my vibe!

Have fun
X

Cenobite1992
06-10-2016, 12:51 PM
Since I haven't given you EGG time yet ;)

Perhaps Robert would rather you already be in the room when he gets there? Naked, legs held open by your spreader, lying down with you ass balanced just barely on the edge of your bed so that your pussy is easily accessible for however he wishes to enjoy you?

I know I'm going to cum again thinking about the hotel room including a complimentary slut for Robert to decorate the bed with.

Lookin4sin
06-10-2016, 12:56 PM
Mmm finger for good measure

semper_virilis
06-10-2016, 02:17 PM
I'll add another EGG to the fun.

bc1iron
06-10-2016, 02:19 PM
Well,

It would appear that my slut andrea should be well primed for me upon my arrival.

As ussually, you are are doing an amazing job challenging the endurance of dear andrea.

I would be curious to know how many dares have been sent via PM.
i know andrea will be increadably aroused by the idea of reporting in real time as she completes her prescribed tasks......via PM....or perhaps live via phone.....hmmm.....we will see how that plays out.

In addition, i cant wait for andreas report on her hotdog lunch.

All and all.....this is shaping up to be a fun afternoon for a number of us....lets see if we can make it more fun this evening

Cheers,

Sir Robert

Owner and protector of andreaswallows

Lookin4sin
06-10-2016, 02:41 PM
I'm really shocked there aren't more entries

tulip97
06-10-2016, 02:41 PM
you are her real life owner? that is soooo awesome!!!
I give her another FINGER for that.. you should have them all in there at least once during this :)

Lookin4sin
06-10-2016, 02:43 PM
I agree with finger should be fingerssssss lol

Lookin4sin
06-10-2016, 04:00 PM
Buzz to keep things going. Note, I did not make a post for finger, just agreed with previous post

AndreaSwallows
06-10-2016, 04:05 PM
Of all the days for my meetings to run late....it had to be today!

AKKKKK!

Iam sorry i haven't had time to report yet...

I just quickly read thru a few posts and some PMs

I only had time to respond to one special one and type out this post

I am going to be late....and iam sure i will be punished accordingly

PLEASE keep teasing me
i promise to complete all posted tasks

Dont forget to PM me and i can't wait to perform selected dares and report in real time.

I WANT TO CUM SO BAD!!!

Xoxoxo

bthomas
06-10-2016, 04:13 PM
Why don't you go and OIL yourself. And you should be punished for being late. You should need to work extra hard for an orgasm tonight, assuming you get one. Mmm, you're making me hard just thinking about it.

Lookin4sin
06-10-2016, 04:27 PM
Add fingers to the list being late,shame on you

tulip97
06-10-2016, 04:28 PM
FINGERS are the best :) more from me... I wish I could somehow watch this, my ass is so wanton right now :o

Lookin4sin
06-10-2016, 04:36 PM
Hmm roll a 4 sided die. 1 buzz, 2 egg 3 fingers, and 4 oil.

AndreaSwallows
06-10-2016, 04:51 PM
Hmm roll a 4 sided die. 1 buzz, 2 egg 3 fingers, and 4 oil.

Sir L..................I am so close to cumming and I have a two hour drive till I see my Sir, You do realize you are tormenting my poor throbbing wet cunt with everything available?

If I cum without permission I will be severely punished,

I have suffered so much humiliation today after my HotDog fiasco...You are all doing an amazing job making me into an online public cum slut.

xoxoxo......trying to focus, struggling not to cum.

tulip97
06-10-2016, 04:53 PM
Hot dog fiasco? Sounds like some FINGERS should type about it and let us know :) wish yours were inside me :p

AndreaSwallows
06-10-2016, 04:58 PM
Hot dog fiasco? Sounds like some FINGERS should type about it and let us know :) wish yours were inside me :p

Tulip,

Hotdog Fiasco = my lunch time task.....read back in the thread!

P.S. I find you intriguing ;)

Lookin4sin
06-10-2016, 04:59 PM
That is such a shame take a buzz for that, so you can control while driving. Also any mess you should make on your seats should be lapped up upon arival...

tulip97
06-10-2016, 05:01 PM
I am intriguing \0/ I actually blushed.. haha
more FINGERS for you!!! :*

AndreaSwallows
06-10-2016, 05:03 PM
Driving on the highway now, I was in the midst of completing Tulip and Sir L. finger task. Freshly oiled, and was passing a large truck.....I think I know why he blew his horn at me :rolleyes:

andreaswallows..................and flashes truckers....

Lookin4sin
06-10-2016, 05:06 PM
Buzz,buzz,buzz from me

AndreaSwallows
06-10-2016, 05:12 PM
Buzz,buzz,buzz from me

Sir L,

You may be pleased to now I have opened the front of my dress exposing a completely inappropriate amount of freshly oiled cleavage.........my left leg is now lifted up and resting on the drivers door.....legs spread as wide as practical....vibe buzzing...while I tug on my crotch rope.

I have purposely moved up beside a large truck, the young man at the wheel has a clear view of what I am doing, he has given me the thumbs up.

what shall I do next .......??

tulip97
06-10-2016, 05:14 PM
Nippel twisting! I like nippel twisting :)

AndreaSwallows
06-10-2016, 05:21 PM
Hey babe, love the idea of this dare, so I'll say BUZZ!

Here are two idea for meeting your sir (I'd love to do both)

1. Think this may have been posted before, met in the lounge/bar, wiivibe in and hand him your phone. Her can set it off anytime someone walks past you. Anytime you get close to edge/orgasm, you can earn a break by flashing your breasts, yes in the middle of the bar. Sir chooses IF you can have a silent orgasm or not.

2. Outside his room. You knock on his door, strip naked with two fingers in your pussy. When he opens, remove your fingers and offer them to him, if you are wet enough he may let you in, if not, he can take your clothes until you become wet and you knock again. You would have to be outside the room naked until he believes your wet enough.

And now I'm wet just imagining the sensation of those two! I'm off to get my vibe!

Have fun
X

Jenni,

Luv idea #1............perhaps I will be luck enough to be able to have Sirs cock in my mouth in the lounge bathroom between rounds...........nothing like returning to my seat, smiling mischievously at the bar tender while wiping my chin with a napkin and giving him a wink ;)

tulip97
06-10-2016, 05:23 PM
I want to share your body for a ridealong :)
FINGERS :D

AndreaSwallows
06-10-2016, 05:27 PM
I want to share your body for a ridealong :)
FINGERS :D

Tulips,

Can you imagine the attention we would get if you were fingering me and licking my nipples as we drove?

Imagine you on all fours with you ass clearly viewed thru the passenger window while oiling my breasts............think we could attract some fans along the way?

Anybody else like this idea?

tulip97
06-10-2016, 05:29 PM
hahaha.. the big plug in my ass and enjoying your body! oh my.. when do we meet? :D

many more FINGERS from me :p :*

Shadowice
06-10-2016, 05:35 PM
buzz who wouldn't enjoy 2 lovely ladies playing together? But its probably for the best you 2 might cause a few traffic accidents with that level of distraction you would be providing to the other drivers!

AndreaSwallows
06-10-2016, 05:38 PM
buzz who wouldn't enjoy 2 lovely ladies playing together? But its probably for the best you 2 might cause a few traffic accidents with that level of distraction you would be providing to the other drivers!

good point sir..............safety first !

tulip97
06-10-2016, 05:39 PM
I always wear a seat belt! It is so nice and restrictive :D
moar FINGERS.. no.. not this time, I want you to BUZZ..

I'd love to watch you beg for orgasms, and just chuckle about your predicament. and then again I'd probably ask for mercy for you :)

Shadowice
06-10-2016, 05:53 PM
you are right we should give her some mercy and let her OIL up cleavage so its soft and shiny when the time comes to show it off

AndreaSwallows
06-10-2016, 05:55 PM
you are right we should give her some mercy and let her OIL up cleavage so its soft and shiny when the time comes to show it off

Yes Sir !

With pleasure Sir !

Nothing like tanned round firm 38DDs drenched in oil to make a mans cock pay attention............

And I luv the attention you know.................and hard cocks ;)

Shadowice
06-10-2016, 05:58 PM
well oil is one of my favorite fetishes so im sure you can just imagine what it would do to me... id be Buzzing

masterwolf
06-10-2016, 05:59 PM
Every time you are stopped, give yourself a nice FINGER for me slut.

AndreaSwallows
06-10-2016, 06:00 PM
OMG.................oiled up............attention for strange men..........hard cocks............so wet..........crotch chain............buzzing............so fucking wet

I so want my Sirs cock at the back of my wet mouth right now!!

tulip97
06-10-2016, 06:04 PM
and I want to watch while I FINGER my ass, well I'd probably fist it, but .. you know :*

masterwolf
06-10-2016, 06:05 PM
I think you should BUZZ yourself while knowing that reading through this has made my cock rock hard for you

AndreaSwallows
06-10-2016, 06:07 PM
I think you should BUZZ yourself while knowing that reading through this has made my cock rock hard for you

Thank you Sir..............I would luv to tell you in detail how much I luv a hard throbbing cock.........

Is it hard right now Sir?

masterwolf
06-10-2016, 06:08 PM
Thank you Sir..............I would luv to tell you in detail how much I luv a hard throbbing cock.........

Is it hard right now Sir?

It is, does knowing that make your cunt juice even more?

AndreaSwallows
06-10-2016, 06:20 PM
It is, does knowing that make your cunt juice even more?

I just felt a shiver and a wet flush Sir.....

My fingers now finding my nipple....I am staring at two young boys in a car next to me....the seem quite enthusiastic... :rolleyes:

masterwolf
06-10-2016, 06:23 PM
I just felt a shiver and a wet flush Sir.....

My fingers now finding my nipple....I am staring at two young boys in a car next to me....the seem quite enthusiastic... :rolleyes:

Lick your lips and wink at them before you drive away.

scotts96
06-10-2016, 06:24 PM
A BUZZ from me. My cock is hard and aching just imagining you!!

AndreaSwallows
06-10-2016, 06:28 PM
A BUZZ from me. My cock is hard and aching just imagining you!!

I was wondering where you have been?

Buzzing........and luving it.

You will have to excuse me, I have a rather precarious PM situation I need to deal with.

AndreaSwallows
06-10-2016, 06:29 PM
Lick your lips and wink at them before you drive away.

Done Sir, I may, or may not have slid in a finger and proceeded to lick it clean as well. :p

masterwolf
06-10-2016, 06:31 PM
Done Sir, I may, or may not have slid in a finger and proceeded to lick it clean as well. :p

Very good girl, you probably gave them the highlight of their night ;)

tulip97
06-10-2016, 06:31 PM
I want to rub my face in your car seat when you get out.. FINGERS!!! :D

AndreaSwallows
06-10-2016, 06:34 PM
I want to rub my face in your car seat when you get out.. FINGERS!!! :D

only if I can watch your delicious ass while you do Tulip ;)

tulip97
06-10-2016, 06:35 PM
you can do anything you want with my ass... if you just want to watch it that is fine with me :) OIL is also good sometimes for it.

AndreaSwallows
06-10-2016, 06:58 PM
I am almost at the hotel, my Sir has instructed me to meet him in the lounge, I am to have no panties on, the top of my dress open to show off my cleavage, my legs are to be oiled and I am to have my wiivibe in place.
I am to sit at a high top table, in such a way to show off my legs thru the slit in my dress. Once I am seated, I am to make eye contact with the bar tender across the room and lock eyes with him while I touch up my lipstick.

I am to wait at the table, enjoying my drink until my Sir arrives or gives me further instructions.

I need you to keep me wet and on edge, I cannot disappoint my SIR

Please help me

Shadowice
06-10-2016, 06:59 PM
I think you should try fingers again I just love hearing about you tasting the mess we are making!

tulip97
06-10-2016, 07:01 PM
sooo many FINGERS... You are awesome!! :D

Lookin4sin
06-10-2016, 07:22 PM
Here I am stuck at work missing all the fun..... Hmmm I gotta say fingers,fingers and more fingers

Shadowice
06-10-2016, 07:26 PM
lets go another finger

masterwolf
06-10-2016, 07:27 PM
And another finger

Littleslavegirl2
06-10-2016, 07:28 PM
Egg then lets do a buzz then oil

Lookin4sin
06-10-2016, 07:32 PM
Buzz,buzz,buzz. What I wouldn't give for that app.....

tulip97
06-10-2016, 07:39 PM
moar FINGERS from me :*

AndreaSwallows
06-10-2016, 07:42 PM
Still waiting for Sir....thinking the bartender is enjoying the show I am doing with my straw and slowly running my fingers along the top of my blouse on my oiled breasts. He has already sent me a couple drinks 'on the house'. And.....I think he's finishing his shift.
Hope Sir gets here soon.

Lookin4sin
06-10-2016, 07:50 PM
I think a trip to restroom is in order to make sure you are dripping wet. Fingers,fingers, and more fingers. Maybe order a nice creamy drink like a white Russian and "accidentally " let some run down your chin before licking it up....

masterwolf
06-10-2016, 07:50 PM
Lock eyes with him and slowly bend over, laying your hand on your ankle before sliding it slowly all the way up your leg.

Lookin4sin
06-10-2016, 08:05 PM
Buzz,buzz,buzz keep it goin

Shadowice
06-10-2016, 09:30 PM
ill add another buzz

OhPleaseSir
06-11-2016, 01:36 AM
And buzz buzz from me..

AndreaSwallows
06-11-2016, 05:23 PM
My Sir has been in meetings all day.

Once again i have been instructed to wait in the lounge for him.....shall we continue our game from yesterday?

Can you help me get a warm and wet for my master?

Shall we taunt the bar tender again.

Iam wearing black 5 inch heels

Short black silk skirt

Shear white blouse

Demicup white bra

Red blazer

Legs well oiled

Breasts cranked up

Bright red lipstick

POST;

VIBE = Wii vibe in 60 seconds on high

EGG = Remote egg 60 seconds

TUG = 5 tugs on my tight crotch rope

Enjoy me, help me show my Sir what a wet dripping cock sucking cum slut i can be

X oxoxo....

masterwolf
06-11-2016, 05:26 PM
Give yourself a hard TUG from me. Is the bartender from last night there?

AndreaSwallows
06-11-2016, 05:31 PM
Tugging hard as instructed sir!

Fresh bartender ;)

masterwolf
06-11-2016, 05:33 PM
Get his attention, the lick your lips and VIBE. I hope you can keep a more accurate sense of time tonight.

AndreaSwallows
06-11-2016, 05:36 PM
Touching up lipstick

Crossing..and shifting my legs while keeping eye contact.....short skirts can be a challenge on a high bar chair.

Fashionably late....can be fun Sir ;)

AndreaSwallows
06-11-2016, 06:04 PM
As instructed via PM

I have undone another button and am leaning forward into my vibe..... edging as i type.

I have passed the napkin to the man. He is watching now

Hope sir is pleased.

Thank you Sir.

bc1iron
06-11-2016, 06:11 PM
A buzz for you darling.....tell us.....have are you attracting any attention from other bar patrons yet?

Lookin4sin
06-11-2016, 06:39 PM
Since you did not set limits.... tug, buzz,tug,buzz,tug,egg

masterwolf
06-11-2016, 06:48 PM
As instructed via PM

I have undone another button and am leaning forward into my vibe..... edging as i type.

I have passed the napkin to the man. He is watching now

Hope sir is pleased.

Thank you Sir.

What napkin was this, sweet slut?

AndreaSwallows
06-11-2016, 07:27 PM
What napkin was this, sweet slut?

Sorry for my tardiness Sir...
I passed a napkin to a gentleman at the next table. While doing so I had to slightly expose my breast and lick my freshly lipsticked lips.
He didn't ask for the napkin, was a bit confused, but he did enjoy what he saw...

Did I mention I want to cum so badly? Shall I count back from 10?

masterwolf
06-11-2016, 07:29 PM
Cheeky cheeky. Did you lose that shirt button yet?

AndreaSwallows
06-11-2016, 09:06 PM
Sir made his way to the bar, just in time. Being the cock loving slut that I am, I was so wet from all the attention I was getting.
We are now on our way to our favorite adult club. I can't wait....
In about 30 minutes, I am going to find a gentleman and invite him to watch me suck my Sir's cock....and I don't have have to stop all night!

OhPleaseSir
06-12-2016, 07:32 AM
Keep that lipstick touched up for me, and have another BUZZZZZZZZZ if you are still there.

Shadowice
06-12-2016, 09:51 AM
how did that lucky guy enjoy the show? I bet you had him quite hard hoping hed get a turn with you.

AndreaSwallows
06-16-2016, 10:00 AM
Happy Slut wants to play

As you are all aware, My Sir does not share, in the sense that we do not engage in physical contact with others.

He does however, permit me, and sometimes instruct me, to talk with, or allow others to view me while I pleasure my Sir.

I am an extremely sexual woman, I am multi orgasmic, You could say I am orally fixated and my Sir tells me I am quite talented. And I absolutely love being watched or listened too while I slurp, lick, swallow and suck my masters fantastic cock.

Last weekend was no exception;

The note I passed to the stranger at the Bar, set up a fantastic scenario where he was allowed to watch me please my Sir, and I was allowed to watch the stranger cum;
This was my first orgasm of the evening.

The second scenario was via telephone with an interesting man who had posted to this thread earlier, while I was on the phone with him, I was alternating between pleasing my Sir Orally and being fucked from behind while describing the events to my telephone master , I believe my phone friend was "pleased" by my voice as he gave this slut permission to cum. This was the second and third of my orgasms that evening.

The third scenario, off to the sex club...............I will leave this report for a little latter, there is much detail I wish to share with you all, and I find my creative juices (among others) flow more freely when I am able to type my post while my Sir's hard cock is in my mouth or fucking me from behind.

Or, if you have a task for me to perform while reporting, that could be fun as well ;) Once I see enough tasks have been posted, I will read them aloud to my Sir, he will select which one(s) for me to perform while typing my sex club report, I will include a detailed report on my assigned tasks as well......

Let me know, don't be shy

xoxoxoxo

Cenobite1992
06-16-2016, 11:55 AM
Perhaps Robert could stand with his back mostly to the full-length mirror (not completely, bit of an angle to one side or another) so you can look yourself in the eye while you are sucking his cock but not occupied by writing anything?

semper_virilis
06-16-2016, 12:09 PM
Not sure this would work, but have you considered dictating your report to someone over the phone while being fucked from behind? The person on the other end would type up what you tell him and send it to you once you're done for you to edit and post.

AndreaSwallows
06-16-2016, 12:33 PM
Perhaps Robert could stand with his back mostly to the full-length mirror (not completely, bit of an angle to one side or another) so you can look yourself in the eye while you are sucking his cock but not occupied by writing anything?

Cenobite, that sound absolutely delicious! My mouth is wet just thinking about it.

Thank You Sir ;)

AndreaSwallows
06-16-2016, 12:37 PM
Not sure this would work, but have you considered dictating your report to someone over the phone while being fucked from behind? The person on the other end would type up what you tell him and send it to you once you're done for you to edit and post.

Sounds intriguing.......perhaps the stenographer could send the draft to Sir for review prior to him posting?

It may be interesting for the writer as well as My Sir it insert comments regarding my performance while dictating.......

Sounds intriguingly public and intensely arousing.........I like how you think Sir Semper!

bc1iron
06-16-2016, 01:23 PM
Interesting Thought,

I wonder if we could find someone who would want to listen to andrea describe, in detail, her rather public activities at the sex club while listening to her get aggressively FUCKED from behind...........

Hmmmmm.........where would we ever find some one interested in this.....?

AndreaSwallows
06-16-2016, 02:26 PM
Interesting Thought,

I wonder if we could find someone who would want to listen to andrea describe, in detail, her rather public activities at the sex club while listening to her get aggressively FUCKED from behind...........

Hmmmmm.........where would we ever find some one interested in this.....?

Yes Please!! Cant wait to tell you all about it, every wet juicy detail!!

semper_virilis
06-16-2016, 03:23 PM
Yes Please!! Cant wait to tell you all about it, every wet juicy detail!!

I would love to, but am unfortunately not able to today. So if anyone else would like to volunteer.... ;)

Shadowice
06-16-2016, 04:19 PM
Have you ever considered opening a sound recorder on the laptop and recording your session? Then uploading it somewhere like soundcloud for all to listen to! I know lots of people would love being able to listen to you over and over and its a perfect little tease leaving us craving even more!

AndreaSwallows
06-16-2016, 04:49 PM
Have you ever considered opening a sound recorder on the laptop and recording your session? Then uploading it somewhere like soundcloud for all to listen to! I know lots of people would love being able to listen to you over and over and its a perfect little tease leaving us craving even more!

Sir Shadowice,

This sounds very appealing. I will present your sugestion to my Sir for consideration.

Tell me, would you listen to me describe in detail how i publicly pleasured my sir.....

Do you think the sound of my voice enthusasticly telling you how increadably wet i get when i have a throbbing hard cock deep in my mouth.......do you think that might be something you may listen to more than one time?

;)

Shadowice
06-16-2016, 05:20 PM
Sir Shadowice,

This sounds very appealing. I will present your sugestion to my Sir for consideration.

Tell me, would you listen to me describe in detail how i publicly pleasured my sir.....

Do you think the sound of my voice enthusasticly telling you how increadably wet i get when i have a throbbing hard cock deep in my mouth.......do you think that might be something you may listen to more than one time?

;)

O absolutely! My dick got hard just thinking about it ;) I have always enjoyed listening to erotic recordings as long as they aren't faking it just to make the noise like in a lot of porns.

AndreaSwallows
06-16-2016, 05:49 PM
O absolutely! My dick got hard just thinking about it ;) I have always enjoyed listening to erotic recordings as long as they aren't faking it just to make the noise like in a lot of porns.

Shadowice,

My Sir has trained me well in the oral arts...

Both physical and spoken.

Glad to hear of your hard cock.....i can only imagine the sight of it while my soft voice encourages you to cum.....

Unless you have no interest in that?

Shadowice
06-16-2016, 06:00 PM
I hadn't even thought of you encouraging us to cum too! I would very much like that and im sure I wouldn't disappoint you one bit hehe.

AndreaSwallows
06-16-2016, 06:01 PM
Would anyone else like some encouragement from this cock sucking cum slut?

Lookin4sin
06-16-2016, 06:13 PM
You know I am always intrigued. Alas work calls, slow as it is...

masterwolf
06-16-2016, 06:15 PM

I would always appreciate hearing your naughty voice ;)

AndreaSwallows
06-16-2016, 06:22 PM
Ok

Thank you

Sir Shadowice
Sir Masterwolf
Sir Sin

This public slut is unbelievably aroused at the thought of you huge c ocks hard and ready to burst as you listen to my voice ........and you can "hear" how wet you have made my dripping pussy.....

Hope more chime in so i can impress my Sir and hopefully gain his approval for our recording....

Please help.....

SirD
06-16-2016, 06:25 PM

Would love to hear the slutty voice of the slut who has teased us for so long.

AndreaSwallows
06-16-2016, 06:50 PM
Would love to hear the slutty voice of the slut who has teased us for so long.

MMMMMM.......Sir D.

Where have you been Sir?

I take it you have interest in the idea?

Xoxoxo

SirD
06-16-2016, 06:54 PM
MMMMMM.......Sir D.

Where have you been Sir?

I take it you have interest in the idea?

Xoxoxo

Oh I am quite interested in the idea. In fact my cock is hard just thinking about hearing the slut slurp away at her Masters cock while encouraging me to cum.

bc1iron
06-16-2016, 07:24 PM
Well, thank you all for your partisapation in andreas thread this evening, it seems to have had an increadably arousing effect on my darling this evening.

She is currently preparing my scotch across the room, naked except for heels, demi cup bra, well oiled 38dd breasts, black collar and leash.

We are about to begin cocktail hour.

I must tell you all, i am not 100% sold on this recording idea.

However, it is obvious that the idea has a very arousing effect on my cum slut.

She will need to do some convincing to get me to buy in.

Any tips for her?

Cheers,

Shadowice
06-16-2016, 07:33 PM
I am glad the idea got her quite aroused, I really loved her asking us to cum idea she had to add on top of my idea. Hopefully when you slide into that juicy pussy that will be all the convincing you need!

bc1iron
06-16-2016, 07:38 PM
I am currently having the slut read this evenings posts aloud as she licks a sucks my cock.....anything in particular you want her to say in an effort to convince me this recording scheme is a good idea?

You feed her the words while she swallows my cock for you...

She's smiling quite nicely in antisapation....

masterwolf
06-16-2016, 07:38 PM
She could pleasure you with her tits while she begs to be allowed to be recorded...

Shadowice
06-16-2016, 07:52 PM
Andrea why don't you tell him how having all these men listening to you over and over would make you feel. I don't want to put those words into your mouth I want you to think and say them so they mean much more.

Lookin4sin
06-16-2016, 07:56 PM
I think she should go back to the beginning of the thread and read previous posts aloud

bc1iron
06-16-2016, 08:09 PM
Excellent idea chef

The slut is currently squatting down over a 12 inch suction cup dildo, the wiivibe randomly on and off...focused on her clit....holding her firmly by the leash while i fuck her mouth.....

She is struggling to read the posts aloud....i have made her start at the beginning of the thread, i have let her know my cock will continue to slide in and out of her mouth untill she has read all 129 posts....

Her responce....

"Thank you Sir, how many times may i cum for you Sir"

Such a good girl......

Lookin4sin
06-16-2016, 08:26 PM
Maybe it's just me but, I don't think she should cum until at least half way through the thread

masterwolf
06-16-2016, 08:36 PM
I was going to say she should cum whenever she hit's a point in the thread where she had an orgasm

AndreaSwallows
06-16-2016, 08:45 PM
Slowly, Sir's cock slides in and out of my drenched cunt...and I am still ready for more. I don't want him to stop. In and out and his fingers circling my clit, I can feel his warm chest on my back. 'Keep typing, dear' he just told me as he smacked my ass. Yes, it's now time to clean my juices off his cock...not as easy typing when my mouth is full....

semper_virilis
06-16-2016, 08:57 PM
Slowly, Sir's cock slides in and out of my drenched cunt...and I am still ready for more. I don't want him to stop. In and out and his fingers circling my clit, I can feel his warm chest on my back. 'Keep typing, dear' he just told me as he smacked my ass. Yes, it's now time to clean my juices off his cock...not as easy typing when my mouth is full....

But the goal isn't for it to be easy, is it? The goal is to keep his (and our) cocks hard. ;)

AndreaSwallows
06-17-2016, 07:53 AM
Thank you all for your extreamly hot posts and PMs yesterday, You have know idea how increadably wet your words, descriptions and throbbing cock made this cum loving slut!

My level of arousal did not go un noticed by my Sir....in fact...the harder I tried to convince him the recording idea was a good one, the more he continued to taunt and tease me.

It got to the point where I was not only begging him to allow me to make a recording for all of you.....I was begging just to cum......this went on for almost 3 hours....I must have edged 20 times.....in the end....I was denied my orgasm.

I must tell you, my sleep was filled with the images you all created for me yesterday, when I awoke, I was wetter and more aroused than when I finally fell asleep.

The fact is I luv to cum, I luv to cum over and over......Denial is incredibly difficult for me and I have a feeling my Sir is going to enjoy keeping me in a high state of arousal and denial for quite some time.....I just don't know how long.

How long would you keep me like this?

What would you do to keep me in a high state of perpetual wetness and arousal?

Hmmmm.............

xoxoxoxo

andreaswallows.........extra hard while begging to cum:eek:

Lookin4sin
06-17-2016, 08:02 AM
Hmmm, buzz,slap,egg seemed to do good jobs. As far as kength, I would say leave it up to chance and use either a thread or possibly daily dice games. Another suggestion would be to put up a poll and let everyone vote.

AndreaSwallows
06-17-2016, 08:04 AM
Hmmm, buzz,slap,egg seemed to do good jobs. As far as kength, I would say leave it up to chance and use either a thread or possibly daily dice games. Another suggestion would be to put up a poll and let everyone vote.

Thank you Sir Sin,

My Sir has instructed me to start a thread to that effect.

xoxoxo

Lookin4sin
06-17-2016, 08:14 AM
Also, with it being freaky fuck slut friday, we should make things a little more exciting. Perhaps another phrase play with everytime you successfully use a phrase, you get to edge say 2 times. You should also draw attention from perv guy since he is fun to play with as well.

Shadowice
06-17-2016, 08:27 AM
I love denied sluts they are so much fun to tease all day long! I just love seeing how desperate and creative they are by having them edge without their hands and seeing just how they achieve it.

AndreaSwallows
06-17-2016, 08:32 AM
I love denied sluts they are so much fun to tease all day long! I just love seeing how desperate and creative they are by having them edge without their hands and seeing just how they achieve it.

Thank You Sir Shadow,

Hopefully you all will help me impress my Sir, I really hope I can earn my orgasm by this evening :D

SwitchKinkyM
06-17-2016, 09:53 AM
If the goal is to keep you as wet as possible, then my suggestion is to keep at least one of your vibes inside you at all times on the absolute lowest setting it'll go. Just enough to always remind you it's there but no where near enough vibrations that you may cum accidentally. :)

AndreaSwallows
07-14-2016, 11:47 AM
Thank you all for your extreamly hot posts and PMs yesterday, You have know idea how increadably wet your words, descriptions and throbbing cock made this cum loving slut!

My level of arousal did not go un noticed by my Sir....in fact...the harder I tried to convince him the recording idea was a good one, the more he continued to taunt and tease me.

It got to the point where I was not only begging him to allow me to make a recording for all of you.....I was begging just to cum......this went on for almost 3 hours....I must have edged 20 times.....in the end....I was denied my orgasm.

I must tell you, my sleep was filled with the images you all created for me yesterday, when I awoke, I was wetter and more aroused than when I finally fell asleep.

The fact is I luv to cum, I luv to cum over and over......Denial is incredibly difficult for me and I have a feeling my Sir is going to enjoy keeping me in a high state of arousal and denial for quite some time.....I just don't know how long.

How long would you keep me like this?

What would you do to keep me in a high state of perpetual wetness and arousal?

Hmmmm.............

xoxoxoxo

andreaswallows.........extra hard while begging to cum:eek:

UPDATE;Sir has permitted me to post an update for you all;

I have been in denial for almost 1 month now. If you recall, I am in this position as a result of my poor history of responding to your posts, reporting my activities and general laziness and lack of respect for all of your online efforts designed for the pleasure of my master.

This slut has truly learned her lesson. This past month has been grueling on me.

My daily routine consists of me waking my Sir every morning with a fresh cup of coffee.

While Sir enjoys his beverage, I am to recite my mantra;

My name is andreaswallows.

I am a cocksucking cumslut.

I want my masters cock in my mouth.

Between each sentence, I am to thoroughly lick masters cock without loosing eye contact with him.

After 10 sets I ask my Sir, "do I deserve to taste your cum master"

The answer is reliant on my performance so far that day, sometimes I have to ask up to 5 times. Sometimes as little as 2 times.
My goal is to impress master so much that he he grants me permission after the first round.
Any sugestions on approach, technique, wardrobe or other actions would be greatly appreciated.

After my morning ritual,
Sir will lay out my wardrobe for the day.
He will also layout what toys I am to take with me to work.

Throughout the day, Sir will message me with instructions as to what tasks I need to perform, when and where I need to do them.

For example, today Sir has selected a bright red knee length pencil skirt, white front button blouse and strappy 4.5 inch heels.

He has just messaged me that, on my lunch break, I am to cross the street from my office and order a large polish sausage hotdog from the cart on the sidewalk. Once I have it in hand, I am to message him.
Before I left the house, Sir instructed me to charge my remote control wiivibe, and insert it prior to going to the Hotdog cart on the crowded street at lunch.

I can only imagine where this is going.

Our evening routine consists of me greeting Sir at the door when he gets home.
He will instruct me as to what I should be wearing as well as what position I should be in when he arrives.

This evening, I have been instructed to have my hair up, wearing glasses, black pumps, black corset, ass and legs oiled and I am to present myself bent over the Bar with Sir's scotch poured and ready. I imagine Sir will be enjoying me during our cocktail hour.

Typically....

Upon completion of cocktail hour, I serve and eat dinner with master in the dining room, we enjoy conversation and discuss our days events etc, very vanilla.

Once dinner is complete, I clear the table and tidy up. I join Sir in the sitting room. Occasionally he will instruct me to edge for him, sometimes I please him once again orally, sometimes I must recite my mantra. Some times I am required to re read post you have made. (this makes me incredibly wet, and activates my mind such that my thoughts are overwhelmed by the scenarios told in your posts, to the point where I am unable to sleep)

I must say, the specific direction, the structure, and the ridged environment has helped me understand my role as Sub to My Sir.
It is a special feeling, a feeling of unquestionable purpose which I love.

I am truly striving to be the best that I can be in hopes that I will be allowed, again, the privilege of orgasm soon.

As you can imagine, generally speaking I am a dripping wet mess constantly craving the opportunity to please my Sir Robert....hoping, praying that soon I will earn my orgasm.

What Do you think I deserve?

xoxoxoxo

Shadowice
07-14-2016, 12:24 PM
Its good to see you again! I had been wondering how it was going with you. It seems you have really learned your place serving him only worrying about his pleasure now. I hope he lets us play with his pet again soon. I can just imagine how hard the 2nd half of that month would have been if you wasn't on leave from all of us helping add to your arousal. Best of luck earning your orgasm... that is if you still remember what one feels like.

semper_virilis
07-14-2016, 02:45 PM
It like you deserve to be used well and with great enjoyment. And it sounds like you deserve a chance to attempt to earn an orgasm, eventually. Welcome back!

AndreaSwallows
07-14-2016, 07:50 PM
So sorry Sirs....there was no vanilla tonight. I knew I had to await my Sir bent over the bar, ass and legs oiled. The anticipation of him entering the room was enough to leave me a sluttly wet mess.
Cocktail hour was a tad different this evening. Yes, Sirs drink was prepared to his liking, but my eyes did not meet his this evening. Remember, I was bent over the bar. Black corset, black heels, hair up, glasses.
Sir enters the room, my one hand is to hold his scotch and the other is to circle my very wet swollen clit. I am still in denial and Sirs first order is for me to edge. He comes up behind me as my fingers circle my clit. His hands press on mine. Just a little more delicious pressure on my engorged clit. I feel Sir will be tormenting me as he hastily moves my hands. OH MY FUCKING GOD.... His delicious huge cock has slowly slid into me. Very slowly, oh so very fucking slowly, he slides in and out of my wet cunt. All the while, Sir is enjoying his scotch.....

masterwolf
07-14-2016, 08:01 PM
So sorry Sirs....there was no vanilla tonight. I knew I had to await my Sir bent over the bar, ass and legs oiled. The anticipation of him entering the room was enough to leave me a sluttly wet mess.
Cocktail hour was a tad different this evening. Yes, Sirs drink was prepared to his liking, but my eyes did not meet his this evening. Remember, I was bent over the bar. Black corset, black heels, hair up, glasses.
Sir enters the room, my one hand is to hold his scotch and the other is to circle my very wet swollen clit. I am still in denial and Sirs first order is for me to edge. He comes up behind me as my fingers circle my clit. His hands press on mine. Just a little more delicious pressure on my engorged clit. I feel Sir will be tormenting me as he hastily moves my hands. OH MY FUCKING GOD.... His delicious huge cock has slowly slid into me. Very slowly, oh so very fucking slowly, he slides in and out of my wet cunt. All the while, Sir is enjoying his scotch.....

Glad to see you back cockslut.

SirD
07-14-2016, 08:12 PM
Glad to see you back. Hope your Master allows us to partake in some more teasing and denying his little cum slut.

OhPleaseSir
07-14-2016, 08:16 PM
This is just as I had hoped. Long term denial and teasing as part of a structured slave's life is helping you stay focussed on his needs and generally be a better slave. Of course occasional orgasm will be necessary, but I wonder if from now on going months at a time between orgasms will become the norm for you.

AndreaSwallows
07-14-2016, 09:13 PM
Still no cumming. That's where I still am and will be until Sir decides different. I am thinking I can't change his mind any time soon. After slamming his hard cock into me, he just stands and watches. My cunt is so wet for him. I spread my legs wider so he can see the true spot of where his cock could be. My fingers slide into my juicy wet pussy. I can hear my wetness as I vigorously fuck my cunt with my finger. I lick my fingers, perhaps Sir wants to taste...:

OhPleaseSir
07-14-2016, 09:53 PM
That is so hot. I hope you prove your obedience to your Sir over time so that he will decide you are ready to be placed in our hands again. The longer you are denied the more exiting it is to torment you like a remote control fuck toy trailing slave juice wherever you go.

garder80
07-15-2016, 11:28 AM
Hello Andrea, i think you should show your Sir how long you can ride one long edge while you beg for cock.

boy toy
07-15-2016, 11:32 AM
buzzzz, and then finger

Shadowice
07-15-2016, 11:57 AM
I think you need some more buzzing just don't go overboard and let a soft moan escape those lips might be hard to explain ;)

themegaguy
07-15-2016, 09:13 PM
Your wetness sound delicious, i'm sure your Sir thinks the same. So what about sharing that sweet nectar with him?

But before, it will be a good idea to produce a bit more.

In the presence of your master, give him pleasure using your mouth, do it very slow and soft, moving your tongue only when you are at the gland, making pressure with the tongue. Keep appreciating your master cock, staring at him all the time.

Use your hands and rub yourself when your mouth is at the cock base, move a finger or two inside you when you reach the gland again. Synchronize the speed and movements.

From time to time, bring your wet finger at your lips, and say the mantra. Share the nectar with your master cock. Keep doing until you feel more and more wet.

Also, stop before an orgasm, to ensure you will keep wet.