PDA

View Full Version : Fiction: The Bath Slave

slavesub79
01-11-2016, 07:37 AM
That evening...

...Here I find myself, again. Naked and kneeling in the corner of your luxurious bathroom trying not to touch my hard and aching cock. YOUR hard and aching cock. I've just finished scrubbing you down top to bottom and now you just want to soak for a while and listen to soft music. Before I took my spot in the corner I dimmed the lights to not too much brighter then the candles I lit before your bath time. You set a rule for me to never touch myself without your permission but I can watch you all I want, and I do. Your body is amazing to behold by candlelight. The curve of your back. The swell of your breasts, your nipples hard and betraying some wicked thought or another. Nipples I was mere minutes ago teasing and sucking on at your command. A few times, you touched me back. A quick and firm squeeze to my -to your- cock. Late into your scrubbing, after washing your breasts, you notice a drop of precum has formed and begun dripping south down the length of my shaft. Smiling, you scoop it away with one finger. My cock twitches as your finger passes that sensitive spot just under and behind the head. Dutifully, I open my mouth. All that is produced by "your" cock is to be cherished and worshipped as though it was a part of you. No different from your own juices. You smile at me and send me to my corner while you finish soaking. In my corner I will wait, kneeling and naked until you wish to be dried off. And then, on my hands and knees, I will serve as your seat in front of your dressing station while you apply your jewelry, make up and perfumes if you're going out. But, that's a while away yet. You've had a busy day and may want to soak for an hour or so. I'm content to wait. With a warm towel over your eyes, you can't see me holding my aching shaft right now. I feel wicked disobeying your command and fearful of your wrath if you catch me. You caught me once before and told me that if you caught me again I'd find myself 'jerking off' the other male slaves, too since I seemed to enjoy touching cocks so much. I think she meant it, too. The thought was frightening enough that I immediately stopped caressing myself and put my hands on my thighs like a good boy. I can feel a second drop of precum has formed at the end of my shaft. After an eternity waiting, you snap your fingers and I begin the tub draining. I'll be scrubbing it naked tonight when you're asleep. Grabbing a thick cotton towel I begin drying you off, my hard cock bouncing along in time with my arms as I dry you. Taking you by the hand I help you step out of the tub and begin drying your long legs from down on my knees. Playfully, after toweling off a slim delicate foot, you push your toes into my mouth and I spend a few moments worshipping your beautiful foot. You tell me you'll be staying in tonight so all you want is for me to dry and brush out your hair and fetch a warm robe for you to wear, in that order. You seat yourself in front of a mirror still nude and I begin combing out your dark shoulder length hair, bottom to top the way you've taught me. My straining cock comically touches your back accidentally during the brushing and you turn and look at it as if noticing it for the first time. You reach out and gather my balls up in your hand and squeeze, gently at first and then harder as 'your' cock becomes even harder above them. It's against the rules for me to ask for permission to cum. You move your head until your full lips are just half an inch away from the swollen purple head. I can feel your light hot breath and I am suddenly desperate to cum. I'm afraid you might squeeze it out of me right there if you don't let go soon. "Would you like to cum for me, today?", you ask me. My breathing becomes shallow and my pulse races. "No, Goddess. It is this slave's pleasure to remain denied release for as long as you desire or forever if you wish it." That's what I have to say if asked if I want to cum. Letting go of my swollen balls, you grab my ass hard with both hands, all ten fingernails digging deep into my flesh. My cock flexes and almost contacts your lips when I involuntarily cry out in surprise and pain. Almost immediately you laugh and turn around again so I can finish brushing your hair. Finished with your hair, I fetch your robe and slippers in case you want to wear those as well. Placing a hand on my shoulder to steady yourself, you allow me to slip them on your perfect feet before gracefully spinning into your robe and cinching it tight around your waist. I can see the cleave between your perfect alabaster breasts exposed and it's all I can do to keep from staring. You snap your fingers again, breaking me out of my trance, and point towards the door leading to your bed chambers. "Ready my bedroom and post yourself at your usual spot.", which was kneeling and naked at the footboard. "I'll be back up eventually, and I will have need of you." And with that my Goddess sharply turned and strode out of her luxurious bathroom on long and shapely legs, leaving me to my orders. It is this slave's pleasure to serve.