PDA

View Full Version : A month of slavery (master)

aus guy
05-01-2009, 12:50 PM
I'm going to try something a little different - I'm writting a story from both the slave and master point of view. Interested in thoughts on the format.

Slave point of view is here: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=24134

I was a little excited heading over to my friends for drinks. Who wouldn't be, when it involves alcohol, my long time friend Jess, and her friend Sarah who I met a few weeks ago. Being a final year med student, I had picked up a few tricks to reduce my intoxication, while allowing others to get drunk. I'd also been exposed to some psycology subjects, which definitly helped my fetish. My fetish being fully controlling a girl in both a master/slave way, but also a medical way.

I arrived and found Jess and Sarah with a drink in their hands, apparently already getting into the booze. That suits me well, as alcohol is definitely a social lubricant. Jess knew about my perchant for being a master, but Sarah didn't. That's ok though, that is where my University studies come in handy. There is no way I am going to pressure someone into being my slave, but if they have that inclination, I believe I have the skills to bring them all the way over to where they want to be.

With a beer in my hand, and a vodka in each of the girl's hands', we sat down on the couch. The usual friend type discussions played out, until the obligitary 'after midnight' ad's starting playing on the TV in the background. No one had paid much attention to the TV until now, but with half naked girls on TV, and half drunk girls on the couch, it was inevitable. While Jess and Sarah were only at the 'happy drunk' stage, it was all the incentive they needed.

We started out with the usual stuff, mainly 'truth or dare' type games. We found out a lot about each other - my memorable moment was Sarah stating she wanted to be a totally controlled slave, but she just didn't have to guts to committ to it. My alcohol consumption dropped right back at that point, even though I had had much less to drink than the 2 girls. Sarah had admitted that her true fantasy was to be completely controlled by a master, with no control whatso ever. That was my que...

I reminded Sarah that I was a med student in my final year, and my penchant for being a master having been revealed in a previous ToD question. I challenged Sarah to demonstrate her slave tendancies, by following a strict instruction from both Jess and myself. Jess piped up first, demanding Sarah take off all her clothes. Sarah complied by taking off her shirt and pants quickly, then performing a slow removal of her bra and g-string. Sarah was now completely naked and seemed to be happy about it, but was waiting for my command. My instruction was for Sarah to describe her whole body to me, including good parts and bad parts from head to toe.

Sarah did as she was told, starting with her head. She described her medium length black hair, moving down to her nose being slightly too big. Then onto the neck which was apparently ok, before getting to her boobs. Sarah described in detail how her bra size as 12C, but the cup size only really applied to her right boob. Through both sexual experience and my medical training, I knew that girls rarely had two boobs of exactly the same size, so this was not a suprise. Sarah detailed her nipples being slightly erect at all times, and her slightly enlarged aeroa's, before telling Jess and I her left boob was really only 3/4 of a way to being a C cup.

From then on, I knew Sarah needed to be my slave. She had told me of her desire to be a slave, described her body's good/bad points (which were of no concern), and stated that she wished to be a slave.

It was time to ask. "Sarah, do you want to take on a slave role?" She said yes immediately, which I think was partly due to alcohol, and partly due to her already answering a similar question eariler, related to being a slave. Although the answer was technically exactly what I wanted, it was a little hollow for me. Sure, I had just inspected a potiential slave completely naked who outlined all of her faults, but she was drunk. Jess seemed to have sobered up a little by this time, but Sarah was still well and gone.

I didn't want to give up the opportunity, nor did I want to take advantage of Sarah. Jess was sobering up quite quickly, so I decided to appoint her as the contant point. Jess realised that this was what Sarah wanted, but of course it had to be Sarah's choice. Jess knew Sarah wanted to be slave, so she came up with a cunning plan. Jess & I asked Sarah formally to become my slave, but there was one condition - Sarah could withdraw tomorrow (Sunday), due to her current intoxication.

I went to bed early that night, hoping Sarah would not withdraw her commitment. Before I went to sleep though, I send a text message to Sarah, reminding her of her obligations.

HeadHunter_t
05-01-2009, 01:03 PM
it is a good idea continue it it should get really good

molten man
05-02-2009, 02:12 PM
nice!! Keep it going..

loverone111
05-02-2009, 09:02 PM
i realy like this story continue pleaseeeeeeee!!!! :)

aus guy
05-05-2009, 10:43 AM
Thanks all - I was hoping I would get some positive feedback. I think I also have a very unique idea for the actual master/slave activies, so hopefully I will keep you all entertained.

I was hoping the next instalment was going to take us into the actual event, but alas, I have only had time to write one side of the story that far. I will post the next lead-in now for both sides, and hopefully I can release the juicy stuff in a few days time.

molten man
05-05-2009, 05:27 PM
Keep it going.. waiting for ur next installment

aus guy
05-06-2009, 02:15 AM
"Yes, I am still fully committed" was the SMS reply I received from Sarah that afternoon. Although I was hoping to wake up to a yes message, receiving it in the afternoon reassured me that Sarah was well and truly sober, and well and truly still keen on being my slave. With a positive response received from a sober Sarah, it was time to get to work. I made a list of equipment required, as well as initial instructions - don't want to forget anything when we have made it this far. My equipment list started off as standard as a master's list can be, but the later half was not so routine. Part of my plan involved drawing on my skills learnt at University, so there were a few medical items added. I won't bore you with 10-syllable medical terms, but suffice to say, the items listed will be of great assistance.

With both lists complete, I phoned Jess to make sure she knew Sarah had agreed. Turns out, the girls had spoken for around an hour just before Sarah SMS'ed me, discussing what was potentially going to happen. That was a relief, Jess was still happy for her good friend Sarah to take part in this. Time to call Sarah...

Sarah answered with a shy 'hello', knowing it was her new master calling. My instructions were straight to the point and without emotion:
"Tomorrow we start, but today is preparation. You are to shave all body hair completely, take no drugs or alcohol, eat a good healthy meal, and get a full nights sleep - you are going to need it." The last part would only be partially true, if my plans were successful. "You will be picked up at 8am sharp tomorrow".

With my new slave preparing herself, I heading down to the University to pick up the medical items on my list. I already had most of the other standard items, such as rope and cloth, but stopped by the hardware as well to grab some extra's. I decided to take my own advise that night as well, having a healthy dinner and an early night.

molten man
05-06-2009, 05:20 PM
keep it going!!!

aus guy
06-08-2009, 08:23 AM
With my new slave preparing herself, I heading down to the University to pick up the medical items on my list. I already had most of the other standard items, such as rope and cloth, but stopped by the hardware as well to grab some extra's. I decided to take my own advise that night as well, having a healthy dinner and an early night.

I woke up relatively early, most likely due to excitement. I need the extra time to get all my equipment packed though, so it was a good thing. With the car full of gear, I headed over to Sarah's house. She answered the door as expected, right on 8am - good start so far. We exchange pleasentries, before I motioned for her to get in my car, holding out a blindfold for her to take. She did as instructed and got in my car before putting on the blind fold. With my new slave ready for transportation, we headed off to my prepared destination.

Leading my slave from the car still blind folded was a little tedious, but I knew it would be worth it. We got inside where I laid her down on the stainless steel 'bed', securing each wrist and ankle with leather straps. I took out my medical scissors, and started to remove her clothes. Begining at her belly button, I cut the t-shirt upwards, slicing it right down the middle. This obviously left her bra exposed. This was quick manevour, designed to show my slave that she was helpless and exposed now. Next was the jeans. Starting at the hip, I cut down the left side all the way to the ankle. After repeating the cut on the right side, I pulled her jeans away completely. The blindfold was next, and I could see my slave flinch as she heard the sharp tool cut the blindfold so close to her ear. Her eye's were wide open, not having been able to see for around an hour. She glanced around the room trying to gather her surrounds until my voice got her full attention.

"I will complete the clothing removal process, then we will begin the slavery". This seemed to widen her eyes more, but she did not struggle. A snip on each sleeve removed the rest of her t-shirt, and a snip between the cups and one for each bra strap released her bra. My slaves nipples were harder than they were on Saturday night when she stripped. Two quick snips on her panties and they were gone too, leaving my slave completely naked on the stainless bed. I walked slowly around her a few times, taking in the view, before stopping and bending down to her ear. "One thing you don't know about my medical training is that I am an aneathetist. You will be knocked out for 20 minutes, allowing me to reposition you as I see fit. You will be restrained in your new position when you awake, and you will stay that way for 1 hour before being knocked out again. I already know the position, but I am yet to decide on what do to with you once I have positioned you".

molten man
06-08-2009, 02:57 PM
Excellent man. keep it going!!

slaver
06-08-2009, 03:33 PM
Excellent man. keep it going!!

great keep it up loving it

222jkt
07-04-2009, 05:49 PM
Wicked sweet story keep it going

inexplicableone
07-21-2009, 11:23 AM
Wow.. very nice..

this story is running almost parallel with some of my kinks.. so i cant wait for the next post :)

i am not one to speak my mind.. but i have one thing that gets to me while reading.. though this perspective is a very interesting look at things.. i keep finding myself.. running from and to the slave and master view.. as some posts are interlinked.. almost like you devided the puzzle pieces of one pizzle on two tables..

is it maybe possible that you could combine the story into one thread? but i guess by now the story is in full swing.. so rather keep it as is :)

which all is well and good for me.. but.. please man!! continue the story.. i bet there is a lot of kinksters that would love to see the rest of the thing :)
lets not mention my, gritted teeth, jaw jumping smile.. :P

keep well..
inex