PDA

View Full Version : A month of slavery (slave)

aus guy
05-01-2009, 12:48 PM
I'm going to try something a little different - I'm writting a story from both the slave and master point of view. Interested in thoughts on the format.

Master point of view is here: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?p=137423#post137423

"Did I really agree to that last night?" I ask myself, as I slowly aoake from my drunken sleep. My mind keeps swinging between a raging headache and massive worry that I agreed to something that is way out of my depth. Neither issue is pleasant, but both are due to excessive drinking last night. I try and focus my mind on peicing together last nights event, but it is a real struggle. I remember the start of the night, several beers in quick succession followed by shots, but nothing is really clear after that. "Maybe my phone will give me a clue", I suggest to myself. Reaching for my phone, I start to feel quite nervous, somehow feeling that I am going to rediscover something potentially bad. My arm wildly fishes around on the floor for my phone, eventually making contact. I bring it up to eye level with mixed feelings - do I want to know what happened last night, or do I just want to pass out for ever?

Nothing can be worse than this killer headache I tell myself, but in hindsight, I am so very wrong. My phone shows 1 unread message. Not bad I think to myself, I can handle one reply to a drunken SMS. Opening the message, my hope quickly fades. It's from that guy I meet a few weeks ago at Uni, the one who is in his final year of medical training. Not that I have anything against him, but I had dreamt that he was my master with him having full control of me. I thought it was purely a dream, but if I am now about to open a message from him, maybe it is more realisitc.

"Don't forget our agreement. You are my slave for 1 month from Monday. As you were drunk last night, you are able to retract your offer on Sunday (today) only"

That confirms it. My dream was just an extension of what really happened last night. I've known the guy for a few weeks, meeting him on campus at Uni. I must have let my inner, secret fantasy out after way too many beers - "I want to be a slave". Sure, I had fantised about having a medically trained master, but it was only a fantasy at this stage. Maybe it wasn't after last night. I had to find out.

I called my drinking buddy from last night. "Jess, what did I agree to last night?" The reply back was definitely in a hungover voice, but it sobered me up immediatly. "You agreed to be Master's slave for one month starting Monday". "But, but why?", I protested. Jess was quick to point out that it was my idea, but she also pointed out the "cooling-off" period alluded to in the earlier voicemail. I had today, and today only, to back out of the deal. One day, one hungover day, to potentially back out of my dream. I quickly thanked her and hung up.

Although my head was still hurting from the alcohol last night, my heart was urging me to continue with the agreement. Even though I wasn't sure what being a slave would entail, I knew it was what I wanted.

Officelover
05-02-2009, 04:05 AM
I LOVE the idea of having it from two perspectives!

molten man
05-02-2009, 02:16 PM
this is a new thing!! reading from both prospectives!!

Keep it goinG!!

loverone111
05-02-2009, 09:11 PM
realyrealyrealy good story love itfromboth perspectives!!!!! :)

lydiab6
05-03-2009, 01:26 AM
Quite well written, I look forward to future installments, both in the slave version as well as the Master version. I especially like that you progress the story from both perspectives; you get a sense of both feelings for the same event, without repeating the event in its entirety. Very nice work!

aus guy
05-05-2009, 10:41 AM
Thanks all - I was hoping I would get some positive feedback. I think I also have a very unique idea for the actual master/slave activies, so hopefully I will keep you all entertained.

I was hoping the next instalment was going to take us into the actual event, but alas, I have only had time to write one side of the story that far. I will post the next lead-in now for both sides, and hopefully I can release the juicy stuff in a few days time.

aus guy
05-05-2009, 10:45 AM
I awoke in a slightly drunken haze, trying to remember what I did last night. Oh no, did I really tell the truth during that TorD game? I think I did. Hang on, I think I also agreed to be a slave. That thought sobered me right up, causing me to jump out of bed and into the shower. Whilst standing under the warm stream of water, I re-lived my naked dare from last night. I was still turned on by it, being in a position where both a male and female friend were looking at my naked body. As I remembered describing my body to them, I found my hand wandering towards my clit - I just had to orgasm with these thoughts in my mind before I recalled my slave agreement. Damnit, too late - I jumped out of the shower and got dressed. Although I really did want to be a slave, I needed to know exactly what I was getting myself into and who - I think that stopped me from rubbing my clit more in the shower.

After dressing, I took a walk around the block, grabbing some fast food on the way. The combination of grease and fresh-air really helped bring last night back to me. I was offered a slave position which still sounded good this morning, but I needed to be certain. I called Jess once I got home and re-lived the night with her. My recollection was correct according to her, and she is too good of a friend to lie to me about something this serious. I blurted out that I still wanted to be a slave, knowing that she wouldn't ask directly. She seemed prepared for this, and explained how my potential master is extremely gifted within the medical field, and she is sure he would not do anything to endanger me. She also noted that she thought we were a good slave/master fit.

I didn't need to be told twice. It was now afternoon, so I replied to my new master - I will be your slave. Sometime later I received a call with my first instructions. How exciting. I was to shave all body hair, but as I keep everything pretty tidy anyway, this was not much effort. My arms and legs were fine, but my pussy had a little stubble. I decided to shower again to shave it completely, and thought about finishing my orgasm, but decided against it - who knew what my master had instore.

As instructed, I cooked myself a decent meal and headed off to bed. I was excited, but also keen to get a good night sleep. Not only so I could fully appreciate what was going to happen to me tomorrow, but also to please my new master.

molten man
05-05-2009, 05:30 PM
Keep it going.. Nice writing

aus guy
06-08-2009, 08:24 AM
My alarm rang early that morning, as I wanted to be ready by the time master arrived. I got out of bed pretty much as my alarm rang, partly due to excitement and partly due to fear. I jumped in a shower for a quick clean, but there was no masturabation today. Checking for body hair, I found a little bit of stubble on my pussy. As instructed, I shaved it off, being very careful to remove every last hair. Once I was satisified with my lack of hair, and my cleanliness, I jumped out of the shower and started to get dressed. I was a little unsure what to wear - my master had not given me specific instructions related to clothing. I decied to try and look sexy without trying with my outer clothes, but then fully hot with my underware. The outer clothes were easy to decide - tight jeams and and tight white t-shirt. It took me a little longer to find the right underwear though, but I eventually settled on a black bra with matching black g-string. I then went and sat down on the couch, trying to calm myself down a little before master arrived.

As expected, the doorbell rang at 8am. I quickly answered it, as I knew it would be master. He held up a blind fold for me, instructing me to utilise it once in the car. I complied, of course, taking the blindfold out of his hand as I walked towards the car. I sat in the front passenger seat, then put the blind fold one, tying it behind my head. The car started and we drove off. I'm not sure how long we were driving, but it was long enough to be out of civilation.

Once I felt we were on a rougher surface, I knew we were getting close. As expected, the car stopped not longer after. Trying to be a good slave, I remained in my seat until instructed. After hearing a door close then open, I knew he was comming for me. My master grabbed me by the hair and lead me from the car and into a building. The door slamming behind us was quite loud, indicating it was a heavy door. It seemed like my master had not brought me to a standard house - the thought both exicted and frightened me. I was exicted that my master was not some random newbie, but I was frightened that I had got myself in too deep. It was too late to back out though, so I complied with my masters pull on my hair, leading me forward.

I was thrown down onto something cold and hard, concrete maybe? While trying to work out what is was I was now laid apon, my wrists were restrainted quite tightly. I tried to move my hands, and I found a tiny bit of leway, but nothing significant. I then felt my ankles being tied as well. Now I was completely restained, with my butt starting to feel a slight cold senstation through my jeans.

Still with the blindfold on, I didn't know what was going to happen next. I felt a cold senstation on my stomach, not knowing what it was. My confusion was quickly resolved when I heard the cutting of material acommpanied by a slight breeze on my chest. My shirt was being cut open, and with my hands and feat bound, there was nothing I could do about it. Master's cutting had reached all the way to my neck, leaving my bra exposed. The wrist and ankle restraints were restricting me phyiscally, but now I was being exposed sexually. My master then took his scissors to my jeans, cutting them down my legs and removing my jeans. I guess I didn't really have spend that much time this morning deciding what to wear.

Suddenly I felt a cold sensation against my cheek, quickly followed by a loud snap right in my ear. Everything went light, and I realise my blindfold had just been cut off. It took my eyes a little while to adjust to the light that I had be deprived of for some time, but I tried to take in my suroundings. My master then spoke as I have never heard him speak before. He was commanding, authoritive and decisive. I gathered that he was going to remove my underware, then begin whatever he had in store for me - but I was more trying to process the change in his voice and attitute.

My t-shirt was then removed, leaving me in just my black bra and g-string. I knew it wouldn't last though, and it didn't. This time I watched and listened to my master remove my clothes. First was a cut between the cups of my bra, which released the tension of the bra strap, ever so slightly exposing my nipples. I was already turned on, but watch my master forcefully expose my nipples just exagurated the feeling. My bra was then remove completely, and attention turned to my g-string. I thought he might linger for a bit, but no, my pussy was exposed quite quickly.

My master then took in the view for a little while, and he seemed to be admiring his handy work. I was still a little turned on, but now starting to get a little apprehensive, not sure what was going to happen next. That issue was quickly solved though, as my master explained to me that he was going to knock me out, allowing him to reposition me for his use.

Oh no. It was one thing to be tied naked while awake, but who knew what would happen while I was out.

Jenna<3
06-08-2009, 10:06 AM
Very good, I love it so more, one thing though, when you started talking about you were looking at your surroundings, I was thinking you would describe the room, maybe say what the cold floor actually was.

Can't wait for the next part :)

molten man
06-08-2009, 02:59 PM
You are doing a great job, writing in both perspectives!!

slaver
06-08-2009, 03:23 PM
You are doing a great job, writing in both perspectives!!

great keep it up and right to the point how I like it

aus guy
06-08-2009, 03:41 PM
Very good, I love it so more, one thing though, when you started talking about you were looking at your surroundings, I was thinking you would describe the room, maybe say what the cold floor actually was.

Can't wait for the next part :)

I described it a little more in the master story - I'm trying to avoid repeating information in both sides.

I probably should have described it a bit more though. Will see how I go in the next part.

QuoterBuff
07-11-2009, 04:37 PM
when's the next part coming?