PDA

View Full Version : Just "Hanging" out

Gingerbread
03-06-2009, 08:04 PM
The events in this story are TRUE!! It actually happened to my on friend Jackson, but in this story he will be Tom. The tourtureers wish to be nameless so they will be John and David... I had no part in this, but Jackson told me all about it in detail. ENJOY!

PS I will tell it from first person POV os I will be Jackson(Tom) In the story.

Part 1

I knew I was doomed. Blind and helpless I swayed in the wind. I was hanging by me sisters underwear, carebear underwear, by a tree branch in some local woods by my school. I was wearaing nothing but underwear and I was in a clearing, plain site. You are probably wondering how I got here so here is my story.

I was the most popular boy in my class. Every man wanted to be me, every girl wanted to fuck me. And every sports memeber(football basketball track wrestling baseball, ect. ect,) wanted to kill me. I was the class clown, and being my stupid self, played embarrassing pranks on everyone, even know most were 3,4,5 times as big as me. They had been waiting for revenge and they would get it soon enough. One of the nerds,David, told me that some loser was hanging in a tree by his underwear and naturally I ran to see it for myself. I got to the clearing and no one was there so I turned to leave but a cloth covered my mouth and soon blackness took me under.

Coyote
03-07-2009, 06:27 AM
This does not seem realistic. MAybe if you didn't rush it and be more detailed. That could help the story a little bit.

cheesey923
03-07-2009, 11:38 AM
damn this would suck keep going

Gingerbread
03-07-2009, 05:10 PM
This does not seem realistic. MAybe if you didn't rush it and be more detailed. That could help the story a little bit.

This did actually happen to Jackson(tom). I will slow it down a bit, thanks for the advice. The tourtureers were suspended from school...:D

Gingerbread
03-07-2009, 05:11 PM
Part 2 is coming soon!! I will say that some of the events in this art and some other parts in this story are not true, but most did happen.

Coyote
03-07-2009, 05:13 PM
ok just glad to hear your listening to my advice:)

Gingerbread
03-07-2009, 05:24 PM
ok just glad to hear your listening to my advice:)

Yeah but it might take awhile to detail the story... Jackson Is actually coming over at eight, mabey I will have him type the next part...

molten man
03-09-2009, 04:08 PM
Keep it going. Lets see how it develops!!

Gingerbread
03-09-2009, 04:18 PM
Jackson decided he didnt want this online for everyone to see, so I am not going tto continue this story

molten man
03-12-2009, 02:26 PM
Jackson decided he didnt want this online for everyone to see, so I am not going tto continue this story

It is really sad. It had the potential to be interesting!!