PDA

View Full Version : Alex

missbeth1
02-14-2009, 02:59 PM
He had been hanging there for ten minutes, and could here them all outside, laughing and shouting, calling each others names. He had no idea what was to come when they entered, but he knew it wouldn’t be good. He tried again to pull himself free from the ropes, but it was no good, they wouldn’t budge. The knots were tied too tight and the way he was hanging there meant he could get no power into his attempts. Not that it would make any difference. Whether he got freed or not he would still be naked and he had no idea where they had left his clothes, and there was only one way out. So he hung there in the changing rooms, naked, cold, spread-eagled, and waited nervously.

missbeth1
02-14-2009, 03:18 PM
Popular with the girls and envied by many of the boys at his school he stood there he imagined how he would look when they came in. At 16 he was tall and broad, his body was smooth and muscular for his age, and he was considered good looking with his blue eyes and blonde hair. Not that they would see his face however, not straight away anyway, due to the paper that someone had taped over his face. He was glad they couldn’t see his face, but nervous because he could not see them either. Would not be able to see who was coming in, or what they were doing. Most of all though, he wished the paper had been taped over his groin, what he dreaded most was the reaction to his private area. Through-out his teenage years he had kept this private, with only his long term girlfriend seeing him naked. She said she didn’t mind his size, said it was fine and that it gave her pleasure. However he had been with her since 13, he was the only boy she’d been with so she knew no different, but he knew. His cock and balls had hardly changed in 3 years and weren’t big to start with, while the other boys had envied his physique for years he had watched them change and shower and secretly envied them. Even the shortest boy in class, was a good two inches bigger than him. At 3 inches soft, and 5 hard he knew he must be the smallest boy in his year, if not other years above and below him too. To make matters worse, his fair complexion he had very little hair. He dreaded what would happen when everyone found this out…..

missbeth1
02-14-2009, 03:27 PM
It wouldn’t be long now, he didn’t know how long had passed, probably only a few minutes. Which meant that very soon, a new class would be coming into the changing rooms, he didn’t know which one not that it would make much difference. It was getting very noisy outside now, people were shouting to one another and someone was banging the door every few seconds making him jump. Then suddenly he heard Mr McKeever, the PE teacher shout and ask for quiet. Then the order came that he dreaded, in a loud firm voice Mr Mckeever told the class to enter. He thought he would wet himself as the door slammed open.

missbeth1
02-14-2009, 04:05 PM
For what seemed like ages, he heard the shouting jostling boys enter, they sounded younger than him. Then someone noticed him and cried out, ‘Take a look at that, fuck sake!’ followed by loud screams of laughter. He could feel his face redden under the paper, and wanted to slide into a corner and hide, but all he could do was hang there helplessly and hope this would end sooner rather than later. He could feel the boys getting closer to him, sniggering and jostling as they did. There were comments too, like ‘who is that?’, ‘What’s he there for?’, and the inevitable ‘Look at how small he is!’ closely followed by howls of laughter. Next he felt someone grab at the paper over his face and pull, he yelped as it ripped at his skin and hair, before suddenly revealing the light and horde of boys in front of him.

missbeth1
02-14-2009, 04:06 PM
Hope people are enjoying this so far, feel free to leave comments. i appear to have posted it in the wrong place however, and would appreciate it being moved......

SubMissChievous
02-14-2009, 04:07 PM
Hope people are enjoying this so far, feel free to leave comments. i appear to have posted it in the wrong place however, and would appreciate it being moved......You mean you would have posted it in the Mature Stories section?

missbeth1
02-14-2009, 04:29 PM
yes, im asumming thats the correct section. when i looked to start posting i only noticed the tord stories section, then later realised there was the mature stories section. i would appreciate it being moved to the correct section, thanks

SubMissChievous
02-14-2009, 04:31 PM
yes, im asumming thats the correct section. when i looked to start posting i only noticed the tord stories section, then later realised there was the mature stories section. i would appreciate it being moved to the correct section, thanksOkay, I will move it there for you :)

missbeth1
02-14-2009, 06:15 PM
thank you;)
i shall post more soon;)

Daredevil999
02-16-2009, 07:10 AM
the start is great please carry on!
:D

missbeth1
02-18-2009, 02:34 PM
Cheers, glad someone likes it:L
hoping to post some more tonight;)

missbeth1
02-18-2009, 02:56 PM
The laughter grew as the boys in front of him realised who he was, and his face grew redder by the second. ‘That’s Alex Saunders’ one shouted, ‘He’s like 16 or something! Imagine being that small at 16, we’re 14 and all bigger than that I bet’. Each shouted comment was followed by more and more laughter. Quietly, Alex tried to reason with them, asked them to let him down, but to no avail. The younger boys were obviously enjoying his humiliation. Just as they began to start to ask why he was tied up, Mr McKeever knocked at the door and shouted in for them to stop the carry on, and hurry up and get changed. The boys decided to do as they were told, and leave him there for later. As they changed he hung his head in shame, some of the more confident boys came past, grabbing there crotches and slagging his small package compared to theirs. Soon to his relief they had left, leaving him again alone naked and humiliated.

missbeth1
02-18-2009, 03:05 PM
As he hung there he racked his brains for ideas on how to get free, the ropes were too strong he knew, maybe he could shout for help? Hope that whoever came would show more mercy, but he was scared of increasing his humiliation. What if it was a younger pupil? One of his friends? A teacher? One of the girls even? None of these bared thinking about, none sounded like good solutions. However neither did staying though…. He didn’t know what the younger boys would do, but the fact they didn’t untie him didn’t suggest they were going to help him, and it was always possible that James and David would come back. He couldn’t believe what had happened, and still wasn’t sure why or how it had happened. He wasn’t exactly friends with either of them, but had always gotten on Ok with them. However at the end of there swimming lesson, they had grabbed him and held him down, stole his towel and left him naked on the floor. When he got up covering himself they laughed, as did the other boys from his class as they left the room. When he looked around he realised he was alone with James and David, his bag and clothes had disappeared and they had ropes in there hands.

missbeth1
02-18-2009, 03:15 PM
Next thing he knew he was back on the floor, on his back, pinned down by David as James tied rope round each foot and hand. The speed was what threw him, and the shock and fright at being naked and helpless. Normally he would have been able to fight them off, but before he knew what was happening his arms and legs were being tied to the partition in the middle of the room. The boys still hadn’t got a good look at him naked, but once hung there they walked round to view there handy-work and fell about laughing. The first people other than his girlfriend were seeing him naked, and reacting just how he feared they would. Once they had regained there composure, James took out his mobile phone and started taking pictures. In the most humiliating ones, James and David took turns standing beside him, with there pinkies beside his small dick.

missbeth1
02-18-2009, 03:51 PM
After they had taken about 20 pictures, James turned to him and said ‘Be back soon wee man, have fun while we are away’ followed by loud harsh laughter. He shouted after them, begging to be untied and given his clothes back as they left the room, but they just laughed louder. He had dreaded to think what they would do with the pictures, and what would happen when the next class arrived or when James and David returned, but he had hung there helpless and now he was reduced to the same again.

Daredevil999
02-18-2009, 04:04 PM
suprised more people aren't commenting this:confused:
the writing style is good and the story
please carry on!:)

missbeth1
02-18-2009, 04:53 PM
:L i was hoping for a few more comments, but glad someone is enjoying. will get into the real fun stuff soon;)

missbeth1
02-18-2009, 05:17 PM
After 15 excruciating minutes, the door suddenly slammed open, and in walked James and David.
‘Still here then?’ laughed James as he walked over to Alex.
‘See he hasn’t grown any since we left him either’ chuckled David ‘What did the class think of that then?’ he asked staring at me.
‘Fuck off, why are you doing this to me?’ I asked.
‘OOO…. The BIG man still thinks hes the ticket’ laughed James, ‘Answer David, otherwise we’ll make this worse for you’.
I started to talk, to tell him to fuck off again, when he took his phone out. ‘Answer of this picture goes to my contacts…..’ he sneered as he showed me a pic of him with his pinkie next to my dick. His pinkie looked bigger.
‘Please don’t’ I whined, ‘I’ll answer……’. I looked up and saw the delight and laughter on there faces, looked around for anything to save me, and seeing nothing I started to talk.
‘The class that came in, they were like 14, they all laughed at me, made fun of me, and left me hanging here’
James and David were killing themselves laughing at this, my face grew redder and redder, and I could feel tears welling in my eyes.

gogol
02-20-2009, 02:43 PM
I really like this story. please post more soon!:)

missbeth1
02-22-2009, 06:15 PM
‘It’s gonna get worse maggot’ sniggered James, nudging David as he did so. He walked right up to Alex, and sneered right into his face ‘I’m gonna humiliate u too fuck’. Both boys rolled about laughing again.
‘Please just untie me’ I was practically begging now, ‘Please, let me go, I’ll do anything you want…..’
‘Oh I do like the begging……’ laughed David, ‘its not gonna help you tho wee man’.
‘Right David, did you bring the stuff?’ asked James.
David nodded and started to rummage around in his bag, and took out a carrier bag which looked full and a marker pen. He took the lid off the marker pen and turned to James.
‘So what you want me to write?’
‘write……16 years old with a tiny dick, anyone bigger than me can do whatever they want to me….’ James laughed, ‘that sound fine?’
‘aye, great’ replied David.
Once this was written, David rummaged around in the bag again, and pulled out some ice bags, these were quickly and unceremoniously held tight over his cock and balls, causing Alex to shudder and gasp. The bags were attached in place with duct tape, and then his mouth and eyes were covered too.

slavegirl123
02-22-2009, 07:10 PM
Anymore to the story?? It awesome and I want to know what happens!!!:D

cheesey923
02-22-2009, 07:13 PM
keep going very enjoyable

bob4663
02-23-2009, 06:45 AM
keep going plz, this is 1 of the best storys on here

iceman
02-24-2009, 02:19 PM
really good story beth, keep it going, getting me off ;)

missbeth1
03-01-2009, 12:02 PM
‘wonder how much smaller his wee dick will be after this?’ James joked to David.
‘Soon find out’ laughed David ‘we’ll be back in a wee while to check wee man!’ David said to Alex, then quickly turned and left the room with James.
Again Alex was left there helpless, tied, humiliated and now cold as well. He could feel himself shrinking already, and the cold ice water ran down his exposed legs.

TrekBoy008
03-02-2009, 03:47 PM
Interesting story.

missbeth1
03-03-2009, 06:07 PM
Glad people are enjoying the story:)
i shall add more soon

molten man
03-04-2009, 02:50 PM
Nice story. Keep it going!!

jono mckenzie
03-05-2009, 10:09 AM
More More More. :D

missbeth1
03-07-2009, 04:07 PM
The next twenty minutes were torture, but Alex knew there was worse to come. He hung there nervous, humiliated, and frozen. He didn’t need to see under the bag to know its effect, his cock and balls felt like they had disappeared completely, and still not all the ice had melted. He knew too that it was only a matter of time before the boys returned, he dreaded to think what the class would do to him. Whether they would treat him as the writing on his chest suggested, he did however have a slight hope they would ignore this. Unfortunately he thought this was probably a fantasy. He could only hope that once the class had humiliated him, David and James would decide that they had had there fun at his expense.
It was long until he could hear voices again in the corridor, very excited and loud, he thought he could hear the words tiny and maggot being said too. He cringed as the door slammed open, just as the last of the ice melted and ran down his bare legs.

missbeth1
03-07-2009, 04:08 PM
The first boy in was the one who had recognised him before, known his name. As he came through the door a big smile spread over his face, followed by laughter. Turning round he shouted to the boys behind him ‘He’s still here boys, time for some fun!’
The noise of laughter and excitement grew, and a throng of red faced, sweaty young lads came crashing into the changing rooms.
‘Something’s written on his chest too’ the first boy shouted ‘Oh fuck boys, you gotta read this’ he laughed ‘this is gonna be fun!’
Alex could see the look of excitement and mischief grow on the boys faces, as one by one they read what was written on his chest. Then the first boy walked up to him, ripped the bag away, and fell laughing to the floor.

molten man
03-09-2009, 04:06 PM
Keep it going. Makes a nice reading!!

Gingerbread
03-09-2009, 04:28 PM
PLEASE right more its awesome... poor Alex he'll never live this down!:rolleyes:

missbeth1
03-14-2009, 07:34 AM
When the laughing died down, the first boy stood back up ‘I bet were all bigger than that’ he giggled to more laughter ‘Looks like he’s gonna be doing whatever we all want!’
There were murmurs round the room as the boys considered this, with some of them whispering to each other about what they would do to him. Alex hung there trembling with fear and humiliation as the young boys watched him.
‘I think we should see how BIG it gets hard though first’ the first boy said. ‘Untie his arm so he can get it up for us!’
Alex started to beg and protest, as his arm was loosened, however he was quickly and sharply told to shut up and do it of they would make this worse than they had planned. Alex closed his eyes and began to rub his shrunken cock, as a tear ran down his cheek.

molten man
03-14-2009, 03:27 PM
short and sweet!! Keep it going!!