PDA

View Full Version : Billy Goes to Slave School [FICTION]

Slave1414
01-15-2009, 08:27 PM
This story is completely fictional
The Author does not condone any of the actions portrayed in this story and they should never be attempted by anyone
------------------------------------------------------------------------

Part I

Billy was your average 12 year old boy. He went to school, he played football, loved his video games and occaisionally got into a little mischief. His family dynamic was however, a little different. His mother was a single parent, and he was an only child. This was hard for Billy and he often found himself alone and frustrated. From when he was about 10, Billy started acting up. Most of the therapists they saw simply labelled it as a cry for attention resulting from his father leaving. Billy's mom believed the therapists when they said it was a temporary thing and he would grow out of it. It just got worse. Billy was in more and more trouble at school every week.

Then, on a wednesday afternoon, the call came. It was school. Billy had got into a fight with another boy, and been overly agressive towards a teacher. The school decided it was best that they suspend Billy for a week. Give him and his mom some time to work things out.

Later that night, she decided it was the only solution. She would have to send Billy to a slave school. It said it would sort him out, teach him to listen to authority and follow orders. The website explained that it used drastic measures and the subjects would be dubmitted to pain and humiliation but it promised that no long term damage will result. She didn't like the idea of her little boy being used and abused like that but decided there was no other way. She would take him the next morning.

Billy woke up to the smell of bacon. His mom had cooked him a wonderful breakfast and for the first time in over 3 years, they actually sat down together and ate breakfast at the table and just talked. Billy listened as his mom explained how she was sorry that she may not have been there for him when he needed it but she would make it up to him. She said he was going to go away for a while, to a camp, to get better and re-discover himself. This sounded alright to Billy....

"OK Billy, put on some fresh clothes and we will get on the road"
"Wont i need to pack a bag with all my stuff"
"No, they have everything you need there, lets go, its quite a drive"

They were driving for around 2 hours when they finally reached their destination. It was a huge farm outside the city. The farm was a gigantic establishment with open paddocks and many buildings. They pulled up and parked outside the main building then they slowly proceeded inside. A young lady of about 25 greeted them. She asked their name then worked on her computer for a few seconds, "ahh, we are expecting you" she said. She then made a quick phone call and an athletic muscular man of about 28 emerged and introduced himself to Billy and his mother as "Sir". He then led Billy to a small interogation room with just a single metal chair sitting inside the room. Billy's mother was taken to a comfortable lounge and Sir returned and spoke to her. He eplained how the center worked and how it had helped many troubled boys aged from 7 to 14. He then handed her some forms to fill out. She read them carefully, especially the part that said, your child will be exposed to sexual situations, bondage, discipline and any other activities their master sees fit to help advance their training. She signed and handed the forms back to Sir. He explained that there was no pre determined time that Billy would stay here. He would stay here as long as needed until he became tame and submissive. She walked away from the center, knowing very well what she had just comitted her son to. She was just praying that ir would work...

tilly07
01-15-2009, 08:37 PM
I only read a portion of it and tbh I dislike the use of slave school. Thats a bit harsh considering the age of the character.

Hampers
01-15-2009, 08:53 PM
I'm moving this to the Mature Stories section.

Naigan
01-16-2009, 02:12 AM
I only read a portion of it and tbh I dislike the use of slave school. Thats a bit harsh considering the age of the character.

Considering it's used for people who are 7 to 14 years old... Wow, another fucked up story with underaged children.

Officelover
01-16-2009, 07:24 AM
This story, I'm sorry, will just not work for me. There obviously would never be a school like this. It would be shut down in it's first hour of operation. My suspension of disbelief only goes so far.

Also, hate to say it, but this story to me is offensive and a mockery of BDSM theory. The greatest principle in it is SSC, Safe Sane and Consentual, and that seems oppostite of this story.

I don't like the underage characters.

This is basically just my opinion, but to be fair: There were few spelling errors, grammar and formatting was good, it was original (*coughs* and I see why no one has made one before).

I probably will not keep reading this.

garrasdevil
01-16-2009, 07:18 PM
i liked it personally

Coyote
01-16-2009, 08:42 PM
i like the story. it is completely fictional. do you not like books because stuff could never happen like that in real life? Please do continue.

my only dislike is the underage(but i can ignore that)

Zeromus
01-16-2009, 08:46 PM
I am 50/50.

On one hand, the story is FICTIONAL, as in it's not saying "Hey, kids, go sign your 8 year old brother/sister off to a bdsm community!"

Yet there's a fine line in doing this story. I'll wait for further judgement, but It is good so far.

CheshireCat_13
01-16-2009, 08:52 PM
I will pass judgement later, when there is more than one post. I hope for the best, but I'm leaning in agreement wih officelover.

Rocknj06
01-16-2009, 08:56 PM
i honeslty have no problem with the idea of the slave school, but not for children. i would much prefer it to be 16 and above, but thats my personal opinion. i'll decide if im going to keep reading or not with the next installment.

CleverGirl
01-16-2009, 09:01 PM
Can't read any more of this. The kid is twelve. I think everyone one this site knows how I feel about stories that portray children having sex, especially when it is not consensual. I just don't like it.

fork
01-17-2009, 10:52 AM
I agree.. 16 and older please! 12 is just disturbing..

x_daringbaby
01-22-2009, 03:37 PM
I totally agree with everyone else. 12 and going to slave school? d:

molten man
01-22-2009, 04:53 PM
a little wierd and different story line. Waiting to see how it pans out!!

stephan0991
03-17-2009, 09:48 AM
I think you have a great idea but I agree with the others. Maybe just modify your story to include th age of 16 instead of 12.

This seems to have a lot of potential.

Master_Emanon
03-17-2009, 10:43 AM
The Story in of itself was very much enjoyable, but as with others say i would just move his age up to 16 (that is the legal age in many countries where people are considered adult) so if you change his age to 16 it will still have the same impact but be more acceptable to a more diverse and larger audience, but i did like the story and do hope that you add on to it