PDA

View Full Version : Tiff's fantasy hell

Sarge90
11-16-2008, 08:44 AM
I wrote this for a friend of mine, and thought I'd share it on here.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

‘You won’t be needing these anymore.’ The deep voice said as the masked man grabbed a pair of scissors and started to cut through her panties and t-shirt. She opened her mouth to protest, but found that her thong was stuffed inside before she could make any sound at all. He finished off by taping her mouth up, and she was glad it was only a thong.

She began to wonder how she got here. For that matter, she didn’t even know where ‘here’ was. The last thing she remembered was being in that club with Marc.

Marc had been going out with her for about a year now, and she adored him. He was sweet, charming, funny and sexy. She had often referred to him as the full package. He had only gone to the bar; she could see him from where they were sitting. She decided to go for a smoke, so stood up, caught his attention, and pointed to the lighter in her hand.

It wasn’t really cold outside, considering it was already late September. It was also deserted outside, but it was never very busy on a Wednesday night. There had only been seven other people in the club, and two were bar staff.

The next part was slightly hazy, but she recalled a hand on her face, and a smell like leather, probably from the gloves. She had tried to slap her attacker, but suddenly found herself incredibly weak. She assumed she had passed out around that time.

A sharp pain in her left nipple brought her back to this hellish reality. She tried to scream, but it barely became a murmured moan through the thong. Looking down, she saw the source of her pain. A simple clothes peg, with some string running through it. Following this one way, she saw a small weight tied to it. The other ends lead to another identical weight, but with another clothes peg. Her eyes widened at what she knew was inevitable…

Hope you enjoy this, and let me know if there's anything that could be improved.

Also, I thought I'd err on the side of caution and put this under 'mature' for the implication of rape, but if you don't think it should be in here, please let me know.

Justamale
11-16-2008, 09:43 AM
soo far so good, i want to know what happens :P

Sarge90
11-16-2008, 09:46 AM
Thanks, I should hopefully post the next part later today, but I've got assignments, so might need to be tomorrow.

HottayFerSure
11-16-2008, 11:47 AM
i like it so far, post more! haha

Sarge90
11-16-2008, 01:53 PM
Part 2

Her eyes began to water as the other clothes peg was clipped into place. Her kidnapper gave it a sharp tug to check it wasn’t too loose, and she gasped even through the tape.

‘Now, let’s see what’s next…’ His gruff voice came out, but the mask didn’t seem to move. She didn’t know why, but this scared Tiff even more.

The man was looking at a piece of paper in his hand, and checking off something she couldn’t see. ‘Ah, yes… This next part is going to be very fun.’ He said with an evil glint in his eyes, which were the only parts of his entire body that were visible.

He stepped over her, as she had struggled again and lost her balance. Her ankles were tied to her thighs, making it easy to part them. ‘Now, young Tiffany, I think it’s about time for that last drink to take effect.’ There was a metallic *clink* behind her, and she knew what was coming.

She felt his hands on her shoulders, as she was pushed into the upright position again. The leather was cold, but not as cold as the bowl that was pushed under her at that moment.

‘What’s wrong? Need some persuasion? Ok, since you asked so nicely…’ He plunged his finger into her easily, she didn’t want to admit it, but she must’ve been turned on as she was starting to drip. His finger moved, but the rest of his hand was stationary, and she wished he would stop. Finally, she just couldn’t hold it any longer.

The warm liquid flew out and ran into the bowl.

‘You should’ve warned me. For that, I think you need to be punished, don’t you?’ She nodded slightly, figuring he would go easy on her if she didn’t fight it.

‘Good girl. Now, on your stomach!’

She tried to lean forwards, but couldn’t lie flat without help. Sliding her knees apart on the ground, she stayed in position and awaited his help. It didn’t come.

‘Ah, that does look uncomfortable. Good. First, I think we’ll fill you up, then your punishment can begin.’

It was going to be a long night…

Hope you enjoy.

x.Emma.x
11-16-2008, 02:06 PM
This is great! Please continue! Looking forward to the next part :)

interesting
11-16-2008, 03:31 PM
I do understand liking something about the narrative, the structure flows and you can visualize what's going on... but still, to say this is 'great'? It is well written and articulated, even if the subject matter is harsh and difficult.

We know it is fiction, we know it is not meant to be representative of the authors' views on rape or anyone else's (hopefully). It is intended for entertainment purposes only. Still, that carries some weight on its own.

MaleToy, as far as I'm concerned, you are absolutely right to put it in Mature Stories. I would personally call this story moderately troubling, which by no means entails that I don't like it. Be aware that, with sensitive subject matter, you must approach it with equal sensitivity, unless you just want to portray explicit and graphic scenes of molestation and rape, in which case, disregard my comment. Personnally, I think stories, even stories such as this, should educate and enlighten us, or at least make us angry at the protagonists and reconsider our own situation. But that's just me :)

As a reference, consider the movies Pan's Labyrinth or even the European one Amen.

As far as everything else is concerned, keep up the good work.

Sarge90
11-16-2008, 03:54 PM
Thank you, interesting. I agree completely, with a subject such as rape there needs to be a lot of consideration given to the way it is portrayed, and I am trying to be as delicate with it as I can, and I apologise to anybody this may upset.

However, I hope that when it is finished, if I have set it up right, it will all fall neatly into place and I can begin to work on something a little less dark.

HottayFerSure
11-18-2008, 09:43 AM
I think this story is going to be really good

Officelover
11-25-2008, 04:30 AM
I'm not saying that it's bad. It's good. It's well written, it has a good speed, it's interesting...

But it does have this common theme. Not to say that it's a bad theme. I use it too. Right now, I am writinga story with this kind of theme. But, I think we need more original stories.

But, overall, great job!

Sarge90
02-01-2009, 07:53 AM
Hey, sorry it's been so long, but I'm back, possibly only temporarily.

I'm considering continuing with this story, but I'd like to know if anybody else thinks it's been too long to pick it back up?

CheshireCat_13
02-01-2009, 11:05 AM
Continue it anyway and hopefully, you'll be back long enough to finish it.

molten man
02-02-2009, 03:40 PM
nice story!! Keep it goin.

MistressGaia
02-02-2009, 06:43 PM
I would definitely like to read more of this story.

Robert_Z_man
02-02-2009, 07:02 PM
I really like it, keep it up :D

coops361
02-03-2009, 09:01 PM
Keep it going. so far so good!

cheesey923
02-03-2009, 10:15 PM
keep it coming very enjoyable

Sarge90
02-04-2009, 08:48 AM
thanks for all the encouragement, I'll be updating it over the weekend when I have more time, so watch this space ;p.

Robert_Z_man
02-04-2009, 09:26 AM
This is a good story,keep up the good work

Sarge90
02-08-2009, 08:40 AM
Part 3

The cold liquid gel hit her ass, making her wince a little. The funnel tip was pushed deep inside, and the warmth of her own piss contrasted with the freezing lube gave a slight tingling sensation.

After the bowl had been emptied, she dared to take a look over her shoulder. She wished she hadn’t. The man in the mask was rubbing more lubricant onto a fairly large, black butt plug. She turned away again and closed her eyes, bracing herself.
It slid in surprisingly easy. ‘There. That should stop any leaking too soon. Now for your punishment…’

She tried to take another peek behind her, and saw him standing over her with a very long ruler in his hand. Their eyes met, and she began to relax. He wouldn’t do anything to hurt her too badly. It had taken her enough time to convince him to do this in the first place.

She once again faced the front, lowering her head and trying to raise her ass for him.
‘5 here, then I think 2 on each breast, and the final 1… well, you can probably guess. Is that okay with you, Tiff?’

She nodded again, starting to really enjoy this.

Before she’d had time to move her head back down, the first strike bounced off her tight round buttocks. She let out another moan through the tape. The second hit a little harder, he was getting more comfortable in his role, but it was still not as hard as she would have liked. The third, harder again… was he now trying to hurt her? The fourth and fifth really stung, and she was sure she’d have the marks for at least a few days.

His footsteps were very loud as he moved only two steps. Where had he found this place? She didn’t care; it was perfect for her fantasy. She just hoped they’d be able to use it again next time too.

He reached down and gently tugged at her hair, dragging her head up and thrusting her shapely breasts out, the weights now swinging back and forth. He raised the ruler, and she closed her eyes tightly to prepare herself…

molten man
02-09-2009, 01:14 PM
a cliffhanger!! damn....

dirtyvirgin
02-12-2009, 04:36 PM
oh, you did actually update it.

3 months! :p

Sarge90
02-12-2009, 04:39 PM
oh, you did actually update it.

3 months! :p

Haha, I told you already. And sorry about the wait, but what do you think of it so far?

For that matter, what does anybody think of it?

I'll update it soon, things have just been kinda hectic, and after 3 months what's a little longer? ;p.

dirtyvirgin
02-12-2009, 04:52 PM
its good, except I didn't expect her to be more willing. 'trying to raise her ass for him.'

Sarge90
03-09-2009, 05:47 PM
I'm sorry, should have said this sooner, but completely forgot about this whole thing ;p.

I won't be continuing this, I just can't provide the quality that all my readers deserve, and I lost the passion for it.

However, if anybody wishes to continue this story and adapt it for their own they are welcome to, I offer my full support and I'd even be willing to give advice/ help if you wanted it.

Sorry to everybody who enjoyed this story, but if my heart isn't in it then it's unfair on you if I were to continue.

Gingerbread
03-09-2009, 06:06 PM
omg you have to continue! PLEASE!

Sarge90
03-09-2009, 06:24 PM
omg you have to continue! PLEASE!

I'm sorry you feel that way, but the thread has been pretty much dead for the past few months, ;p

I might pick it up again in the future, but right now I can't see any way to move the story ahead, which is probably why I should have planned, but I find my best work comes from impulse, so I'd never have stuck to one.

Anyway, if you feel you could continue it yourself, feel free, if you don't think you could then perhaps a better author can see a way to continue it, although if they are that good they will probably prefer to create their own stories.

Who knows, maybe during the holidays when I have a lot of time to kill I'll revive it and the answer will seem so clear to me then, but for now, I'm afraid the story will be held in stasis.

wicked
03-10-2009, 12:32 PM
okay... lemme be honest here.

the whole story is about molestation and there is no real emotion, emotion, as in horror of being molested against her will. sorry, I don't think this is good at all.

Deia
03-10-2009, 05:47 PM
I think it's pretty clear, especially from the last section, that Tiff is in on the whole thing. It's a fantasy. If I had to guess, I'd say that the mysterious man is simply her boyfriend, who's playing along to fill a fantasy of hers.

That doesn't make it any less interesting, in my book. I'm sad that it won't be continued, as I enjoyed what's been posted so far.

Sarge90
03-10-2009, 07:13 PM
I think it's pretty clear, especially from the last section, that Tiff is in on the whole thing. It's a fantasy. If I had to guess, I'd say that the mysterious man is simply her boyfriend, who's playing along to fill a fantasy of hers.

First, I'd like to explain why I made it so obvious that she knew what was going on. I was going to save the twist til the very end, but realised that without revealing it was her boyfriend early on it was just sadism for the sake of sadism, which I'm not too keen on personally. In my opinion, there has to be an element of give and take with these things, and deffinitely some trust between the two parties, so I decided to let it be known sooner.

Secondly, I've written a blog about why I decided to put the story on hiatus for now, I didn't think it was relevant to the actual story, so you can read that here if you like:

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=570

molten man
03-12-2009, 02:50 PM
continue when you can!!!

Sarge90
10-01-2009, 06:14 PM
Can somebody delete this please? I just couldn't put the effort I needed to into this, so it's better to end it before I ruin it. Thanks

Glavial
10-02-2009, 07:32 AM
OMFG! im loving this! the twists of the story, the love, the pain its all good and written well to boot! please continue! lol

molten man
10-04-2009, 02:47 PM
It was good while it lasted!

andrew_b
11-11-2009, 07:46 AM
please continue :(