PDA

View Full Version : Kinktalk.com gets a facelift!

depp
07-23-2008, 07:54 PM
I recently created a new theme for Kinktalk.com (http://www.kinktalk.com/talk/). I'm interested in comments and criticism regarding it. If you have a chance go check it out (http://www.kinktalk.com/talk/) and let me know what you think. Please keep your feedback and comments constructive however.

Also, this is not the place to ask about or discuss future upgrades to getDare. There will be upgrades made to this site but not for a little while. I have a ton of projects, no money, and only a limited amount of time.

Cheers! :D

SubMissChievous
07-23-2008, 09:57 PM
I like it a lot :) I must admit that I found the old colors a bit bland & "sad"... It seems that posts & such are much easier to read now too :)

AverageDaniel
07-23-2008, 10:23 PM
Since I'm not allowed on KinkTalk, I wouldn't be able to check it out, obviously, but if I could, I'm sure it would look very good. Good job depp.

However, those "Fuck Buddy" sponsorships at the top are so tacky. Not that I know about them.

Davros
07-24-2008, 03:16 AM
I love the new colours and the design :)

It feels a lot warmer than the previous one, which (like Chloe said) looked a bit bland.

Bandit|Queen
07-24-2008, 05:42 AM
Like everyone has said it looks so good! I think it makes more of an impression when you go onto it too. Don't know if this is even possible but could you do a washed out version of the kt logo as the background in the same colours instead of the pants and bras? May look crap but I just like the logo :)

ramsies11
07-24-2008, 09:07 AM
i like it but the fuck buddy thing needs to go bye-bye

AverageDaniel
07-24-2008, 11:55 AM
The fuck buddies give depp money, so they can stay.

shadoweater
08-03-2008, 07:49 PM
The ads there I think are pretty much like Google's ads, where their content is automatically chosen based on a scan of the site, to try to be relevant. Obviously, it can tell the adult nature of the site, and the fuck buddies pop up. Of course, most of those "fuck buddy" sites are pretty much a scam. It would be better if they had ads for kink-related things, like for toys/equipment or whatever. That would probably get more clicks, and therefore, more money.

Knots101
08-03-2008, 08:26 PM
I'm fourteen i wouldn't dare go on that site. -blinks innocently- But im sure it looks good