PDA

View Full Version : Getdare.com (The story)

sjsully06
06-23-2008, 01:28 AM
(This is a work of fiction, any likenesses to any real people is not on purpose.)

My name is Nick, I'm 18, and I live in California. Two years ago I came across getdare.com, me and my girlfriend would play on it and stuff would happen. When she was gone though is where this story begins, my girlfriend lived 30 minutes away so we only saw each other once every week or two. So when she was gone I would explore the chatroom and the online forums, it was through the forums I met Jessica. We eventually began to speak in the chatroom and then on MSN messenger.

Truth or Dare she asked me one day, we were on the webcams, and god was she beautiful. Long curly brown hair, deep blue eyes, nice lips, not to small but not huge. He skin wasn't pale but it wasn't tan either. She was the perfect weight, not nasty skinny or fat, she was just right. Dare, I responded to her, then she asked me the oddest dare, I knew she was kinky, but to dare me to wear a pink thong was crazy. I couldn't say no though, so I went to my sisters room, shes 20 years old, and I stole a pink thong, I was lucky though, it was unused, she just got it as a birthday gift from a friend. I got in front of the webcam, pulled down my pants and underwear, she watched in awe as my dick fell out. I pulled the thong up and sat down, I was oddly turned on though. I grew and erection and keeping my hand out of sight I played with myself.

My hand snuck inside the thong and I started to rub the tip of my penis, slowly then a little faster, all while keeping my face straight so she wouldn't know. I am kinky to and while my index finger and thumb played with my tip, I put my ring finger in my butt hole. It felt so good and I hit climax and cummed in the thong, my thong. While all the previous was happening our conversation continued, truth or dare I asked. Dare she responded, and I said, I dare you to.........

25rob1985
06-23-2008, 02:24 AM
that is a good start please keep it up

sjsully06
06-24-2008, 07:43 PM
I'll add more soon, but no one has really commented, is it good?

2EggsOverEasy
06-24-2008, 07:52 PM
It is good. A good start. I'm interested to see where you'll take it from here. Keep writing...as long as you enjoy it! I know I do!

sjsully06
06-24-2008, 08:44 PM
Before I could even spit out the dare the worst thing ever happened. I didn't even have time to let it all soak in, her finger lifted in the computer screen and pointed behind me, and as I began to turn I got slapped in the face. My mother was behind me and she was fuming. my pants were on the ground around my ankles they had slipped off, and my hand was still up my butt and around my cock. My mother ripped the computer cord from the wall and the screen shut off, she grabbed my arm and pulled me to my feet. You want to wear womens clothes, she yelled, fine, then follow me you faggot. She was livid as hell, I had no choice but to follow, my face was beet red. She led me to my sisters room, opened a drawer, pulled a bra out, some long knee socks, went to he closet and pulled out a pink skirt and a white top. Put these on, you want to be a girl then I will make you a girl. Your joking right? Then she slapped me in the face, I am not joking she screamed, I had never seen her this mad. So I put on the clothes, then she came over with make up and applied it all over my face. When I thought it had gotten as bad as it possibly could she ordered me to get in the car, I did, but now I was scared, the whole car ride I argued with her not to do this, I knew where we were going, I took this path everyday and when we arrived at the destination she stepped out of the car, went to my door, opened it, pulled me out and drove away, leaving me, dressed as a girl, right in front of my school....

sjsully06
06-24-2008, 10:25 PM
I know the first few installments were short, but the next one is really long to make up for it. Its really detailed and will be posted soon...

sjsully06
06-26-2008, 10:57 PM
My name is Jessica, a little while ago, maybe a week or two, I was "introduced" to a kid named Nick. We would play truth or dare via webcams and we really hit it off you could say. The things is, my best friend, happens to be his girlfriend. They had stumbled across getdare and she had a feeling he might cheat behind her back, so we set it up so that I would meet him. The first few times we chatted was to set up some ground rules, let him know that I'm "kinky", the truth is, its all been a set up, and today our master plan took effect, see, Sarah, his girlfriend, bought his sister a gift. A pink thong, and I just happened to dare him to wear it and his mother just happened to get a phone call telling her she might want to get home early...

That worked perfectly, Sarah said as she sat down next to Jessica. It was funny, Jessica responded, he actually did look cute in a thong. Not as cute as you though, Sarah retorted, as she reached over and started to feel up Jessica's leg. Jessica reached over and began to feel Sarah's boobs, I've been waiting all week for, she whimpered as Sarah's hand hit her crotch. Jessica then leaned in for the kiss and their tongues began to touch and play with each other, their soft lips embracing. Sarah slipped a hand down Jessica's pants and she began to slip her hand into her thong. He fingers found what they were looking for and two of them entered her vagina. Though their tongues were locked up, Jessica began to whimper in pleasure. With her other hand, Sarah undid Jessica's bra and pulled her shirt of and began to make out with her neck. He fingers still penetrating her vagina. Sarah continued to make out with her neck, then she began to move down, softly licking Jessica's tummy, then she began to make out with Jessica's vagina as she got lower and lower. He soft tongue licking up the wet mess, Jessica began to scream after she hit orgasm...

After they had gotten dressed again (they had had sex for another hour after beginning to make out, Jessica had a strap-on and had fucked the hell out of Sarah.) they decided to make the call, the time was just right for Nicks mom to be dropping him off.

Spring Lake Park High School, the voice on the other line of the phone said. Hi, there is a bomb in your school, and if you dont evacuate this moment we will blow it up. The phone hung up, and Sarah startd to laugh and so did Jessica, their plan had taken off.

Nick looked in horror as the fire alarms went off and the whole school rushed out...

sjsully06
06-26-2008, 11:02 PM
Sorry if the other one felt rushed, I just reread it, I'll make the next one better and add more detail, let me know what you think though. Tell me if you like it or dislike it so far..

money.m
06-30-2008, 12:02 AM
great story so far i would like to read more thanks :)

SpikyToad
10-02-2008, 09:05 PM
Ill defenently read more